Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

Hi. Im hoping that the price would be stable . NEM platform would be in full swing and should dapps adapt its platform, and this would drive developers swoop down and use it.

I think that this token has a bright future.

I mean I think so too, but this is all rather generic.

The question is why NEM just hasn’t received anywhere near as much hype of late as projects such as Stellar, NEO, etc. The retort from the NEM community has been that this coin isn’t about marketing, it’s about product. But we haven’t seen much evidence of product so far with things such as Catapult seeming to be a mirage thus far. I certainly believe in the tech and have been HODLing a large stake for a long tome, but I’m getting somewhat antsy. Some engagement from the community would be nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

Hi. Im hoping that the price would be stable . NEM platform would be in full swing and should dapps adapt its platform, and this would drive developers swoop down and use it.

The question is why NEM just hasn’t received anywhere near as much hype of late as projects such as Stellar, NEO, etc. The retort from the NEM community has been that this coin isn’t about marketing, it’s about product. But we haven’t seen much evidence of product so far with things such as Catapult seeming to be a mirage thus far. I certainly believe in the tech and have been HODLing a large stake for a long tome, but I’m getting somewhat antsy. Some engagement from the community would be nice.

My experience is that although devs do pop in here from time to time, most of them are much more active on the various Telegram channels about NEM. If you want more direct contact with founders and developers you will need to join the Telegram channels.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

My experience is that although devs do pop in here from time to time, most of them are much more active on the various Telegram channels about NEM. If you want more direct contact with founders and developers you will need to join the Telegram channels.

yes I agree, most of the actitivy is now on telegram, i suggest you join the channels to learn more.
We now have Lon Wong visiting Dubai right now in talks with Government officials, lots is happening behind the scenes. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfCI8BEnJaV/

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

Sorry to bother you again, but i've a problem to connect my trezot to my nano wallet.

I have my trezor plugged in.
I've downloaded the universal client. I click on the firefox html document  file named "start" and it opens a new browser page with an address like file:///C:/Users/luca/Desktop/NanoWallet-2.0.14/start.html#!/login.

I click on login with trezor (main net), it open a popup but than i have this message: Failed to create wallet, reason: Loading timed out

I tried different time in hours, but i've always the same result, but my connection works fine..

what i have to do?

Did you try another browser ? works fine with chrome for me

wow, that's great!! i don't know why but with chrome works, with firefox doesn't work! thank you man!

I have a stupid question right now: after i connect my trezor to nanowallet, what i 've to do to login again? instead to click on "login with trezor" i have to click on signup and use the private key that has apperead on my trezor when i've connected it?
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

yes I agree, most of the actitivy is now on telegram, i suggest you join the channels to learn more.
We now have Lon Wong visiting Dubai right now in talks with Government officials, lots is happening behind the scenes. Smiley

Oh damn hope something good comes out of this. Dubai has been at the forefront of governments welcoming blockchain projects. However, if it is just government related, I am afraid they may be more interested in private blockchains. Maybe Mijin at least would interest them.
nemwanderer

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Oh damn hope something good comes out of this. Dubai has been at the forefront of governments welcoming blockchain projects. However, if it is just government related, I am afraid they may be more interested in private blockchains. Maybe Mijin at least would interest them.

Yeah the worry now is the divergence between private and public chains. What do people think about this risk?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

Sorry to bother you again, but i've a problem to connect my trezot to my nano wallet.

I've downloaded the universal client. I click on the firefox html document  file named "start" and it opens a new browser page with an address like file:///C:/Users/luca/Desktop/NanoWallet-2.0.14/start.html#!/login.

I click on login with trezor (main net), it open a popup but than i have this message: Failed to create wallet, reason: Loading timed out

I tried different time in hours, but i've always the same result, but my connection works fine..

what i have to do?

wow, that's great!! i don't know why but with chrome works, with firefox doesn't work! thank you man!

I have a stupid question right now: after i connect my trezor to nanowallet, what i 've to do to login again? instead to click on "login with trezor" i have to click on signup and use the private key that has apperead on my trezor when i've connected it?

Glad it helped !

You just always use login with trezor every time to use the stored private keys on it. And than just use it as usual.  Smiley
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

what i have to do?

Glad it helped !

You just always use login with trezor every time to use the stored private keys on it. And than just use it as usual.  Smiley

ok, great! so what appears on my trezor is not the private key...but what? maybe is a receive address? i think so because it's the same that i see on my account on nanowallet.

Just to know: is it important like a normal wallet to get a public key?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

what i have to do?

Glad it helped !

You just always use login with trezor every time to use the stored private keys on it. And than just use it as usual.  Smiley

ok, great! so what appears on my trezor is not the private key...but what? maybe is a receive address? i think so because it's the same that i see on my account on nanowallet.

Just to know: is it important like a normal wallet to get a public key?

Yes the private key is never displayed. Should be the receiving address which is all you need. since it´s the public address corresponding to the hidden private key

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Yeah the worry now is the divergence between private and public chains. What do people think about this risk?
It is hard to know. Ethereum and NEM seem like the two big projects that have a public and private version. Ethereum with its EEA and NEM with Mijin. Partnerships wise, EEA seems quite ahead though.

There are going to be cases where enterprises will only use private blockchains, not public ones. However, the hope is that some of the development work that these enterprises do may flow back into the public chain. In addition, developers working inside these companies in these systems would be beneficial for the entire ecosystem of the public blockchain as well.
CryptoArtur

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Xem is a strong community. In my opinion its a future project its possible.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

ifsomebody is planning to make some exchanges, I'd like to share my experience..I decided to try BestRate.org as I  had an extra amount of eth, I made an exchange into xem..and it gave me really profiitable rate with no extra fee and bla bla .. just in case, it's an agregator which provides you with the range of the giants of exchanges such as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others..that's why you get the highest rate

Are you talking about this one https://bestrate.org/?
It says that it's an agregator? Does it mean that it like an "mediator" between exchange platforms and customers? Huh
smart757

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

That stupid exchange hack couldn't have come at a worse time.
It seems like confidence in nem is at an all time low with an absolutely pathetic trade volume of 22 million. that's awful. There's coins ranked below 200 with that kind of volume.

I'm thinking we missed the boat with that last meteoric rise. There will be no wechat news or anything else to bump us up back to that level again. Barring some kind of major announcement/change we run a very real risk of slipping down into those 3bn marketcap coins, somewhere down past the 15s or 20s.

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

It seems like confidence in nem is at an all time low with an absolutely pathetic trade volume of 22 million. that's awful. There's coins ranked below 200 with that kind of volume.

I'm thinking we missed the boat with that last meteoric rise. There will be no wechat news or anything else to bump us up back to that level again. Barring some kind of major announcement/change we run a very real risk of slipping down into those 3bn marketcap coins, somewhere down past the 15s or 20s.

the volume is always low for NEM nothing to worry about. And you have to think about the Exchanges dealing with the stolen coins so quite normal right now I think.

It´s just getting some traction. The Exchange should soon launch and catapult will be a game changer.  More than happy with NEM right now.

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

the volume is always low for NEM nothing to worry about. And you have to think about the Exchanges dealing with the stolen coins so quite normal right now I think.

It´s just getting some traction. The Exchange should soon launch and catapult will be a game changer.  More than happy with NEM right now.

There is no incentive to sell NEM since none is mined, however marketing is happening on a global scale with regular meetups being held in many centres.
NEM is aiming for global expansion, just remember that.

Im amazed how fast it has grown in the last 12 months TBH.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Destiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

I did my research about NEM and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short (3-5 min) review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the NEM a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/nem.html
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

NEM v2.0 Catapult (May)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nem-xem-nem-v20-catapult-3614
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Coincheck hack was a setback.  Hard to really know how that affected XEM's favor in Japan, may have turned lots of people off from NEM.

Either way, IMO this will be temporary as the NEM platform is still solid and interest will continue to grow in 2018.

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

The NEM Australia team providing an overview of the #NEM blockchain to #Telstra executives in a closed-door boardroom style meeting with over 50 people dialing in. Telstra is one of the largest Telecommunications company in Australia.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

NEM.io  Foundation President Lon Wong with SEA Regional Head Stephen Chia in World Government Summit 2018 @WorldGovSummit in Dubai!
Pages: « 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: