Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially dead  (Read 290681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 02:10:35 AM

Think about this!
People are attracted by idea that they will become rich overnight, and this thought guides them but that is not the reality this is emotion and this is dangerous!
Blinded by greed they investing in ICO , proved as scam many times and still is popular astonishingly!
While smart boys slowly accumulating LTC.
Just because LTC is not so popular at the moment, this is perfect investment.

Litecoin is a brilliant investment if you want to lose money

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:18:47 AM

There is no 100% secure investment.
But if you investigate little about altcoins you will find out that many were created just with one purpose,
 to steal your bitcoins through ico or PnD schemes. I dont see how LTC fits in their plans.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:24:22 AM

Can you please explain to newbies why do you think so? Do you have any argument or this is just your opinion?
If you scroll back you will find a lot posts of support to LTC and not only that,
why is LTC still good investment, what can we expect, what can you do with it..

One liner post can only be considered as FUD attempt, and FUD is forbidden you know that?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

You can rent this space
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 01:00:21 PM

Can you please explain to newbies why do you think so? Do you have any argument or this is just your opinion?
If you scroll back you will find a lot posts of support to LTC and not only that,

One liner post can only be considered as FUD attempt, and FUD is forbidden you know that?

Well, do I really need to explain why scamcoin number1 with a sell by date of 2014 is not a good investment?

No one in bitcoin likes litecoin, and no one outside of litecoin likes litecoin. Its own developers dont even like litecoin.

No one likes litecoin apart from a few chinese bagholder whales who haven't read about Ethereum yet.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:37:23 PM

Well, do I really need to explain why scamcoin number1 with a sell by date of 2014 is not a good investment?

No one in bitcoin likes litecoin, and no one outside of litecoin likes litecoin. Its own developers dont even like litecoin.

No one likes litecoin apart from a few chinese bagholder whales who haven't read about Ethereum yet.

yes as an premined ICO pusher your motives a pretty clear Wink

litecoin has one of the best develop teams and map out of all cryptos todate, if you took the time to do the research. most of the bitcoin crowd happily support litecoin, plenty of the devs work in both overlaps.

you know you don't to FUD other coins to pump you're own bags? it certainly does no favors to the coins you support.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

What is transaction fee for LTC if you want to windrawl from exchange?
I didn't bought yet i'm waiting for my orders to be filed.
Just asking because i want to transfer to other exchange small portion so is it better to transfer as BTCs or LTCs ,
 if we comparing fee?
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 08:13:10 PM

Rise chikun! Kiddin, this one's a dead chikun, plucked and boiled.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:29:36 PM

I have used LTC on exchange to transfer my bitcoins to BITTREX , 0.002 fee and transaction needs 6 confirmations. Transfer is much more faster then BTC, so if you need fast transfer you can use this knowledge, also at the end my balance was higher than on the start (i have gained small profit because there is small difference in price between exchanges.).

This small profit is not something that i can recommend as great opportunity,
but different way to transfer your BTCs fast and for free!

You can rent this space
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:18:30 AM

I have used LTC on exchange to transfer my bitcoins to BITTREX , 0.002 fee and transaction needs 6 confirmations. Transfer is much more faster then BTC, so if you need fast transfer you can use this knowledge, also at the end my balance was higher than on the start (i have gained small profit because there is small difference in price between exchanges.).

This small profit is not something that i can recommend as great opportunity,
but different way to transfer your BTCs fast and for free!

Do you do arbitrage trading? It seems that we can use the litecoin as the base currency and trade it against other altcons.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:00:55 PM

Litecoin isnt dead only keep falling stairs.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:57:04 AM

How would you know what that means ?
You obviously have been doing this 3+ years..
yet what do we see here ?

NXT + IOTA support, Trolling and ETH hype.
You seem to be following around the same 3 guys too.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:13:28 AM

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Litecoin will recover, no doubt. ANyone questioning this is a delusional fool.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:27:56 AM

Ignore those jealous fools. Let them waste their money and let them buy shit IPO scam PRe-Mine coins like Ether.
That SHITCOIN is only traded on false, shady exchanges operating from sheds; Poloniex. It even sounds like a disease... Ehehe, Polio.

Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

Well recover or not it seems pretty stable at 0.008 ltc to btc (was higher but some of that is the ethereum and other side issues bleeding some cash away imho)

and I'm mining ltc (720mh 225 ltc a month equip has roi'd) at 98c per LTC vs Electric

but anyway my angle and my point is .....this tethering to btc price at the above SEEMS pretty solid at this time yet ...even with all the ethereum hype

(to be truthful I put 1 btc into the lisk ico ..the javascrypt open dapp......27k of coin so it says now....so I'm hardly one to talk..bye bye 1btc a weak willed moment) Sad

but anyway there may be SOMETHING TO BE SAID about the above 0.008 ratio just being stable with all the hoopla in crypto with diff flavors of btc devs/ethereum etc etc

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)
marcm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only 2 stable coins, which says a lot. Literally all other shitcoins in the crypto universum are going up and experience extreme volatility.

BTC & LTC being stable is a good sign; it distinguishes the serious coins from the SHIT SCAM COINS (like Ether)

Just face the reality. Litecoin is dead because the litecoin price is not moving at all, it's means even in trading we can't earn good amount of money.

Altcoins that are extremely volatile is very good if you want to earn everyday in trading.
Legacy2005

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

Just face the reality. Litecoin is dead because the litecoin price is not moving at all, it's means even in trading we can't earn good amount of money.

Altcoins that are extremely volatile is very good if you want to earn everyday in trading.

Do you have any economic knowledge. steady is good. stability means its can be adopted for commerce.

and who the hell day trades alt coins, if you have the money/knowledge you day trade fiat currency on the forex exchange.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:05:11 PM

Yes it's not good from that perspective. However of course it is far more alive that you realise. Did you notice whenever there is an issue with btc at an exchange everyone dives for LTC first? that denotes trust and people know there is a lot of volume too so they can easily move in and out. LTC is probably seen my most as the BTC reserve currency. LTC and doge although LTC is a little more established and stable. If you witnessed cryptsy meltdown you will have seen this.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:36:44 PM

price in ltc doens mean anything this is good like bitcoin in long term for investment and this coin never let me down so far so i cant say that is dead if something is dead then price had to be below 20 satoshi and i cant see that ltc price is less then 20 satoshi

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

I love LTC and many of my trades this week's were buying of LTC at deeps.
Now i will wait halving of btc-s you can expects pump of LTC..
And death of many shitcoins beginning with ETH.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:17:39 PM

And that's a major point in its favour. Litecoin holds up at ~0.008 while Ethereum's sucking all the oxygen in the room --> the network effect lives.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: