Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially dead  (Read 290681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

perfect example that even our senior members predicted wrong about LTC .
which is better than any btc fork .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

A complete fiasco. doomed to disappear. those who realized it early took precautions.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Recently, an update called "SegWit" has been made for Litecoin. This update speeds up the Litecon process approval times. Thanks to this event, Litecoin will be more solid for the future. A nice privilege to be able to process faster and more conveniently. People likes Litecoin.

By upgrading to "SegWit", it shows that Litecoin is pretty much alive than dead. Now, it is on par with Bitcoin by using the latest scalability upgrades. Add to this the implementation of the Lightning Network, and Litecoin would be as "fast as lightning". Considering that fees are much cheaper than Bitcoin, and transactions are very quick, it would continue to be used and traded within the markets for many years to come.

Therefore, no matter what it is said within crypto land or the mainstream media, it would be nearly impossible for LTC to become dead considering the amount of user support it has. Even its founder is alive and supporting the cryptocurrency every step of the way. So, in a few years’ time, we would be able to see a bigger and stronger Litecoin. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

It is far from being dead or over, it can be mined with old equipment, is cheap and it is in most exchanges so it is the perfect trading currency.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Litecoin is here to stay. One of the few coins which is always reliable for long term investments. Keep on buying!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

A complete fiasco. doomed to disappear. those who realized it early took precautions.
gel varnish that I think many altcoins will fail. And most importantly for investors and coin holders, in time with the react to a full fall. But nevertheless, they are all watching the market and for what happens.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Litecoin is here to stay. One of the few coins which is always reliable for long term investments. Keep on buying!
Those who have always believed in a coin and have not sold a coin so far can now be proud of it. Yes, the coin price is relatively stable, so I often use this crypto currency for intermediate operations on buying and selling coins. I like this coin.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

No, it was not true, the company of litecoins still waives it legacy in industry of cryptocurrency. Therefore I conclude that all information like this are just false statements and  rumours only.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

officially?? i don't think that you have right to claim such things)) if i were a litecoin manager, i would sue you))) i am pretty sure, that litecoin like the rest of the crypto market is going through a tough period, but it will end soon, and now it's better to grab the chance and invest in it, to get a nice profit when the situation goes back to normal.

carbonpenguin

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Litecoin is still good altcoin many people are trade this coin. I do not think this coin is dead is just because some altcoins and new tokens start appear. But if litecoin is dead, why he was in the top 10 on marketcap?
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

No, this news or information is not true and the mere intention of this is to ruin the name and reputation of litecoin. One of the booming companies in cyrptocurrency are litecoins and that will be impossible to happen in just a short period of time without any indications.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Great to see how people still post "disagree statements" in here to a post made 3+ years ago when crypto was basically unknown and had what.. 1 or 2% of the market volume it has now..?

Keep it up, im sure OP will come back here to prove his point. ^^

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

Still hoping for the litecoin to comeback we can see the price just go down even the bitcoin price is go down also maybe we just experience a delay in the regulation or cycle of the price rate but still maybe litecoin will hopefully go up again.

Same. Litecoin has been quite slow in price movement these days, especially when Bitcoin has been in a bloodbath ever since 2018 started. It may take quite some time for LTC's price to recover, but I'm confident that it will grow stronger than ever just like Bitcoin. The good thing that Litecoin has, it that it resembles Bitcoin's development model. It has managed to adopt scalable solutions like SegWit (which was first coded for Bitcoin) in a quicker way than the pioneer cryptocurrency. Given that it's often compared as silver to Bitcoin's gold, there's no doubt that LTC will grow alongside the "digital gold" for years to come.

As long as Litecoin has a community backing it every step of the way, there should be nothing to worry about. Until today, lots of miners and nodes are active on the LTC network which is a sign that the cryptocurrency is far from becoming dead anytime soon. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Still hoping for the litecoin to comeback we can see the price just go down even the bitcoin price is go down also maybe we just experience a delay in the regulation or cycle of the price rate but still maybe litecoin will hopefully go up again.

I agree with you. When bitcoin will start bull run litecoin price will go up as well. At least Litecoin is the second coin that lost value in price less, after market crash. It is still very promising project.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I agree with you. When bitcoin will start bull run litecoin price will go up as well. At least Litecoin is the second coin that lost value in price less, after market crash. It is still very promising project.

Exactly. Every time Bitcoin heads north, Litecoin follows in its price movement. When compared against other altcoins in existence, Litecoin has managed to remain stable in value despite that it lacks constant development and innovation. The good thing that Litecoin has is its inexpensive fees, and quick transaction settlement. While other alts like Ripple do the same, it’s not as secure and decentralized as Litecoin is.

Therefore, I believe that Litecoin would be proclaimed dead by many people just like Bitcoin, but it will continue to survive in crypto land for years to come. Coinbase's addition of LTC within its exchange, shows that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future ahead of it, and it is far from becoming dead anytime soon. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Exactly. Every time Bitcoin heads north, Litecoin follows in its price movement. When compared against other altcoins in existence, Litecoin has managed to remain stable in value despite that it lacks constant development and innovation. The good thing that Litecoin has is its inexpensive fees, and quick transaction settlement. While other alts like Ripple do the same, it’s not as secure and decentralized as Litecoin is.

Therefore, I believe that Litecoin would be proclaimed dead by many people just like Bitcoin, but it will continue to survive in crypto land for years to come. Coinbase's addition of LTC within its exchange, shows that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future ahead of it, and it is far from becoming dead anytime soon. Just my opinion Smiley
Of course litecoin will not die. Even the fact that the founder of litecoin sold all his coins and left the project could not harm this coin. This suggests that litecoin is a very strong and independent coin, which has good prospects for the future.  Wink
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Of course litecoin will not die. Even the fact that the founder of litecoin sold all his coins and left the project could not harm this coin. This suggests that litecoin is a very strong and independent coin, which has good prospects for the future.  Wink

The founder of the project left him? Where did you get this information from? If this is so, then I'm very sorry for the litecoin, I liked this coin ...
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

If you do not mean "dead" for the price, stagnation, very few altcoyins can rise together with bitkoynom. Litecoin is not considered dead. Smiley
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

No it's not dead it's down at this time because of the whole market is down but when we will see btc to get stable we will also see litecoin to be stable and it will start to grow after that.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

No it's not dead it's down at this time because of the whole market is down but when we will see btc to get stable we will also see litecoin to be stable and it will start to grow after that.
No one can determine its death. Only the market is possible, just as there are other COINS, which cannot be said to disappear directly.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: