News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:44:00 AM

Coins are coming out of the Premine.  I have bounties to pay and I am selling 400k coins on IRC at a discount.  Please keep an eye on me.

Maybe selling 50-100k per person since they are going to be sold for a discount? 400k at a discount lower than current price the buyer can simply dump it all for instant profit on an exchange.

What do you think?

I am offering a slight kicker for helping.  10k Trust for .025... our goal is to raise 1 BTC for a vendor.  If this works, the community will be ready for propping the coin up even further.

I thought this was a great idea to raise the money needed instead of selling on an exchange and increase the stake and TRUST of holders in the community. As smokim87 said you can dump them, but why for such a tiny profit, with the 10k limit. We all will do better holding on to the coins and making sure the coin succeeds. I took advantage of this offer and have no plans on selling any of it in the near future.
On a separate note I am very pleased with how active the dev has been. SO much better than most of the coins out there!
Have a good day everyone!

Thank you, but it was the community on IRC that told me the other ideas were terrible.  Thank the IRC Crew! - Travis

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:26:10 AM

Paid the Artist!

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/tx/c550e1378d381cf25aa2ed00317ea6ace1f98b31f60801d1421ecee68d968797

CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:47:31 AM

I trust in TRUSTPLUS.  just bought 3 BTC worth
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:52:02 AM

Bounty received, thank you very much! That's a great start:

Keep on the good work while we hold on to our TRUST Smiley

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:08:14 AM

mitch can you update the OP with the new exchanges that added trust, remove the countdown timer for the end of the POW phase.

Thanks.
bfund

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:36:36 AM

What are the characteristics of Trust?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:39:05 AM

mitch can you update the OP with the new exchanges that added trust, remove the countdown timer for the end of the POW phase.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:47:01 AM

First of all, the Community is incredible.  We were able to raise https://blockchain.info/address/1DjkRAHnhRFEwSwGsKwPjadGocZv4jSPcy 1 BTC for a Prestigious Vendor and reduce the percentage of pre-mine without directly tainting the market.  It was done on IRC and advertised here, another blog and twitter.  Simply amazing teamwork.

This coin will will have Automatic Transactions that will display a persons Trust Level ( amount other people TRUSTCOIN given and returned. ) It doubles as a smoke screen for nosy people but can be cracked by law enforcement. 

TAddy is an attempt at shortening the Wallet Addresses without a central server.  This can be used to post your address everywhere!

Thats my 3 line charactoristics. besides X11 PoW had some monster hash http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

bfund

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:01:32 AM

First of all, the Community is incredible.  We were able to raise https://blockchain.info/address/1DjkRAHnhRFEwSwGsKwPjadGocZv4jSPcy 1 BTC for a Prestigious Vendor and reduce the percentage of pre-mine without directly tainting the market.  It was done on IRC and advertised here, another blog and twitter.  Simply amazing teamwork.

This coin will will have Automatic Transactions that will display a persons Trust Level ( amount other people TRUSTCOIN given and returned. ) It doubles as a smoke screen for nosy people but can be cracked by law enforcement. 

TAddy is an attempt at shortening the Wallet Addresses without a central server.  This can be used to post your address everywhere!

Thats my 3 line charactoristics. besides X11 PoW had some monster hash http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

1、These features are in the wallet?
2、How do you achieve these functions? No whitepaper?
3、I am only interested in the "Trust Level",but it seems these features other coins also can achieve?
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:12:04 AM

Just have to say.... Great coin. Great Dev.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:36:22 AM

Just have to say.... Great coin. Great Dev.

Agreed. I have not seen a dev so active, committed and professional in a long time.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:48:27 AM

I think this was just an idea of him... some sort of vision maybe? Roll Eyes

though it doesnt concern TRUST itself.. so I dont care...

Dream on mitchellmint and make TRUST big  Cool
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:56:24 AM

mitchellmint is not a dev? just page admin?...

where's TrustPlus dev?..

who is developing this coin now?

--------------------------------

Help Wanted:
1)Custom Web Widget (java) for TRUST CIRCLES 2) Custom ANDROID App with TRUST CIRCLES 
3) CUSTOM QT Programming for TRUST CIRCLES 4) Facebook App with Trust Circles

what is this...?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:14:36 PM

'Mitchellmint' isn't even a business, he's an IT guy for a car dealership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMint

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:21:47 PM

nice rig... holy crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thnx for the personal info... though I dont think we will need it Wink

If he wanted too scam I dont think he wanted too use his normal name/nickname for it.. this could ruin ones career you know..

And this still doesnt prove anything
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:27:45 PM

1、These features are in the wallet?
2、How do you achieve these functions? No whitepaper?
3、I am only interested in the "Trust Level",but it seems these features other coins also can achieve?

Wallet Features require very little, just an upgraded Address book, and a GUI update.  Simplicity is what we are all about and get tagged for quite a bit.
Whitepapers are nothing but FUD devices.  If you are looking to become a part of the community, you will find that you are aware of every step.  This industry is not static, and I will not anchor the coin.
Trust Level is a Marketing Gadget.  If I can get young transitional adults to use this as a device as a P2P credit score, I have a market for life.

I hope I answered you questions efficiently.  Feel free to ask the community, they are very well educated.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:31:01 PM

mitchellmint is not a dev? just page admin?...

where's TrustPlus dev?..

who is developing this coin now?

--------------------------------

Help Wanted:
1)Custom Web Widget (java) for TRUST CIRCLES 2) Custom ANDROID App with TRUST CIRCLES 
3) CUSTOM QT Programming for TRUST CIRCLES 4) Facebook App with Trust Circles

what is this...?

If you have been paying any attention, I am hiring out the development software work.  I have employees.  I am an entrepreneur, resource to talent produces product equals profit.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:37:08 PM

Let me just remind you, the WHOLE point of this 'Trust Circle' nonsense is to create an Anonymous transaction system, right?

Except it isn't Anonymous beyond a cursory glance.

So coins get sent back and forth, to and fro, doing something completely pointless because, as has been acknowledged already, it is NOT Anon.

But what I find disturbing is the casual reference he makes to how this non-Anon system will keep casual observers out "but not Law Enforcement". What aspect of 'Law Enforcement' tech is unavailable to anyone who can put together a blockchain-interrogation script?

What magic element would LE bring to the blockchain analysis that would otherwise be keeping Joe Techie from doing the same?

He is making grand promises about a coin being created that keeps the 'bad guys' from hiding their shenanigans in it, but the 'good guys' can rest assured that their transactions will be sort-of-Anon.

'Bad Guys' V 'Good Guys', but who watches the Watchmen?  Shocked

My point is that one man's 'bad guy' is another man's 'rebel' and vice versa, so it is utterly nonsensical to claim you can create a coin that will keep the 'good guy' transactions a secret but allow Law Enforcement to see the 'bad guy' transactions.

He is selling fairy dust.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:45:26 PM

'Mitchellmint' isn't even a business, he's an IT guy for a car dealership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMint

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

Ill read this one, you took the time to do some research.

A picture of 7950s!  You found them.  Did you find my warehouse yet?  GPUs FPGAs GRIDSeeds CPUs I got a lot!  Ill help you out... http://google.mitchellmint.com/solar  All I can say, is I Mined with 50M on this TRUST coin.  I have 50M in many places.  I paid through the nose for the GPU's and they are still my most profitable investment.  R9's have not.  I have been Mining since Thanks Giving 2013, put a second mortgage on my house because I believe in what we are doing.  This particular farm is 2G with X11, but when you mine 10 coins its, a 200M per coin.  After working with the minerals dev, he showed me the error in big farms.  So now I have 15 Coins between the x11 RIGs.  All the shares of this project have been sold to neighbours.  They pick up their cash on Fridays. Smiley

I did mine the hell out of TRUST, all 50M which means I have 20k coins.  Personally.

@yellow67r is my personal Twitter.

Can I get back to work now?  I have to try to make 20,000 coins into 2 million dollars.

-Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:46:44 PM

nice rig... holy crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thnx for the personal info... though I dont think we will need it Wink

If he wanted too scam I dont think he wanted too use his normal name/nickname for it.. this could ruin ones career you know..

And this still doesnt prove anything

He is helping me, He is keeping me honest.  I am still trying to figure out what he would like.  He is spending alot of time here and I dont want him to waste the trip(s.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: