News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76964 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:35:19 PM

Lets just bury the hatchet for now and give Travis the opportunity to deliver the products.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:35:26 PM

<MitchellMint> From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
<bittrex-rami> nothing wrong with that

The conversation continues, but you get the point.

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

<MitchellMint> From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.

Lets just bury the hatchet for a couple of weeks. If there is no delivery we can continue.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

I am claiming there are two bots in two markets.  One creates buy wall the other sell.  Then they swap at the lowest price.  Its extremely easy to see and it automatically happens when the market does nothing for 20 minutes.  Larger purchases 50k or higher are pushed back down immediately.

BOTs exist.  There is a BOT in our markets that have the proper API  There is one controlling the price on our markets trapping my investors and creating anxiety.  I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Go Buy Trust... you will see the bot in seconds.  This bot started July 9th, 2014 at 4AM CST

When will you answer my question?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

I am claiming there are two bots in two markets.  One creates buy wall the other sell.  Then they swap at the lowest price.  Its extremely easy to see and it automatically happens when the market does nothing for 20 minutes.  Larger purchases 50k or higher are pushed back down immediately.

BOTs exist.  There is a BOT in our markets that have the proper API  There is one controlling the price on our markets trapping my investors and creating anxiety.  I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Go Buy Trust... you will see the bot in seconds.  This bot started July 9th, 2014 at 4AM CST

I have also seen the bots in action. Basically as soon as you buy or sell any amount you immediately see buy/sell orders created which can only be described as taking advantage of the bittrex API.

I'm not worried about the bots. they are a part of any market on bittrex, as someone else has pointed out, bots such as this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0 are common through out bittrex.

If that bot is hurting the investment it's a part of, then it could just simply be a misconfigured bot.

Personally, as an engaged member of the community, I am focusing my time, as much as possible, on helping out our dev's team.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:37:38 PM

Bittrex offers 'conditional' buys and sells, so markets where buys and sells immediately appear or disappear are more likely to be the result of a conditional buy or sell being triggered than someone going to the absurd length of placing a buy-high-sell-low bot on your market.

I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Strip the BOT of what? TRUST or BTC? Because if there was a bot buying-high and selling-low, you'd end up being able to offload the cheap TRUST it was selling into it's higher buys, resulting in a nice BTC profit. If you kept that up long enough you'd bankrupt the bot(s).

Yeah, that seems to be your mantra, just.buy.coins.

So, if this conspiracy exists to buy your coins high and sell them low, why are you asking your fans to buy TRUST coins off you? Surely a bot conspiracy that was buying TRUST high and selling them low would mean you'd wind up with a load of bitcoin from the profit you were able to endlessly make on a rinse-and-repeat basis? Seriously, think it through, you are telling people that a bot will sell them cheap TRUST and buy it back off them for more than they bought it for. It's a money making machine, if it existed you would be the toast of the crypto community as someone who could guarantee a bitcoin profit just for buying your coin cheap because it will be bought automatically for a higher price.

Travis, come on, try being honest for once, there is no buy-high-sell-low bot on your coin, because it's an insane concept you dreamt up as a way to excuse the lack of market interest in your coin. See, I'm even offering you a small window of opportunity here, you can come clean and say that you just panicked and got confused, had a few too many all-nighters trying to figure out how to make this coin project magic up some value from somewhere and you asserted something that you didn't realise sounded quite as mad as it does and it just got away from you.

This is your chance Trav, come on, you can do it. Hell, your fans will only love you more because of it, you know that. Brutal honesty in the face of harsh criticism and all that, they'll lap it up.

I already have, many, many times. But you're just deflecting now, clumsy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

is the dev working for some fantastic function?

The dev is working towards social media integration, which if he can pull it off and it works would be great.

what option can we think about with social media integration?

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:32:21 PM

what is the current status of the bots, how much do they have now?

i bought a bunch this afternoon, will buy some more later tonight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

2,216,336.9 Premine 7.2%
TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

What happened with those 520.000 premine coins in a few days  Huh
paycum

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:39:30 AM

i bought a chunk again. so bot should almost be out of coins right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paycum

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:55:33 AM

i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

i do the same as well. I buy walls upto 120sat. if you do the same (and also not go higher) we can eat up that bot in a day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:46:26 AM

2,216,336.9 Premine 7.2%
TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

What happened with those 520.000 premine coins in a few days  Huh

About the Premine...  The wallet total is 2,210,845.82154957  Spendable:2210845.82154957 Stake: 0  As of right now.  The new address is TKF9baoJ2zDKa2dNqgwh6r6tsAGgF2QXZP

Beacuse, the block explorer stopped displaying the transactions "TOO MANY TRANSACTIONS TO DISPLAY."  The ANN/OP will be updated shortly.  The record of all transactions was moderated and watched on IRC

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:32:58 AM

Bittrex offers 'conditional' buys and sells, so markets where buys and sells immediately appear or disappear are more likely to be the result of a conditional buy or sell being triggered than someone going to the absurd length of placing a buy-high-sell-low bot on your market.

I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Strip the BOT of what? TRUST or BTC? Because if there was a bot buying-high and selling-low, you'd end up being able to offload the cheap TRUST it was selling into it's higher buys, resulting in a nice BTC profit. If you kept that up long enough you'd bankrupt the bot(s).

Yeah, that seems to be your mantra, just.buy.coins.

So, if this conspiracy exists to buy your coins high and sell them low, why are you asking your fans to buy TRUST coins off you? Surely a bot conspiracy that was buying TRUST high and selling them low would mean you'd wind up with a load of bitcoin from the profit you were able to endlessly make on a rinse-and-repeat basis? Seriously, think it through, you are telling people that a bot will sell them cheap TRUST and buy it back off them for more than they bought it for. It's a money making machine, if it existed you would be the toast of the crypto community as someone who could guarantee a bitcoin profit just for buying your coin cheap because it will be bought automatically for a higher price.

Travis, come on, try being honest for once, there is no buy-high-sell-low bot on your coin, because it's an insane concept you dreamt up as a way to excuse the lack of market interest in your coin. See, I'm even offering you a small window of opportunity here, you can come clean and say that you just panicked and got confused, had a few too many all-nighters trying to figure out how to make this coin project magic up some value from somewhere and you asserted something that you didn't realise sounded quite as mad as it does and it just got away from you.

This is your chance Trav, come on, you can do it. Hell, your fans will only love you more because of it, you know that. Brutal honesty in the face of harsh criticism and all that, they'll lap it up.

I already have, many, many times. But you're just deflecting now, clumsy.

I have a new wild theory.  You are paid to cause problems.  Probably employed or related to the same bot owner.  Why would anyone waste as much time as you do or care?  Why else are you here?

Can you prove you are not paid to be here?

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:04:20 AM

I agree. If he made a post or two listing concerns, one could have said yes ok he is legit. But making so many posts and keep coming back? Of all the coins out there he picks this one. I dont see him causing this amount of %^&*% at any other coin. There are coins out there that are real scams yet he keeps picking here, where there is an identified dev and a plan.

He must be rent-a-fud.
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:20:41 AM

Is there any chance that the price will return to its previous value - 1200sat or more?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:04:39 AM

Is there any chance that the price will return to its previous value - 1200sat or more?

If the dev delivers on his plan it should go much higher. Patience and time will tell.

The fudder above though seems to try and make it impossible, so yes there are also negative factors that negatively impact from the side during the process.
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:16:50 AM

If the dev delivers on his plan it should go much higher. Patience and time will tell.

The fudder above though seems to try and make it impossible, so yes there are also negative factors that negatively impact from the side during the process.
I have patience. I am one of those who bought at the price 300sat and have never sold. Grin
It is possible that this is nonsense.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:33:59 AM

I have patience. I am one of those who bought at the price 300sat and have never sold. Grin
It is possible that this is nonsense.

Could be, but that is venture capital and the crypto game. Six or a nix.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:05:49 AM

I have a new wild theory.  You are paid to cause problems.  Probably employed or related to the same bot owner.  Why would anyone waste as much time as you do or care?  Why else are you here?

Can you prove you are not paid to be here?

You and wild theories appear to be a common theme.

Does nobody else see that this reply, to my reasonable post, is Travis attempting to deflect, yet again.

Of course there would be no way for anybody to 'prove' they weren't being paid to FUD, that's why he throws the question at me, because it cannot be objectively proven and he gets to deflect your attention away from the fact that he can't contest the points I have raised about his buy-high-sell-low bot not actually existing. There is also the fact that nothing I am asserting is FUD, it is objectively reasoned and presented.

I am here because I value intellectual honesty and I am more than experienced now at spotting the warning signs in coin projects that suggest all is not what it seems.

Check my posting history for:
1) My exposing of the, very devious, Honorcoin scam whereby they set up a website to harvest forum and email names and passwords from those who fail to use different passwords for their logins. It was a multi-pronged approach involving actually logging in to user trading accounts where they were able to and, instead of triggering security checks by withdrawing, simply using the trading fund on the account to buy their crap coin high and sell it back to themselves on the other side low, rinsed-and-repeated until balance was zero. As well as compromising Bitcointalk forum user accounts and email accounts to trawl for sensitive information.
Example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639043.msg7196573#msg7196573

2) My repeated challenging of the original Silkcoin project's holes.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.msg7452801#msg7452801

So, you see, I'm here because people who continue to post bizarre claims that make no sense about their coin project are routinely found to be bullshitting their entire community and fraudulent coin projects are a toxic poison in cryptocurrency that only serve to hold back the progression of genuine projects that do actually have a future.

I will ask you again, Travis:
Quote from: cryptodevil

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:23:54 PM

I will ask you again, Travis:
Quote from: cryptodevil

Well I did not "rinse and repeat", and after this amount of time, you can still see I didn't do it.  And I have been putting money into the organization to make this coin long lasting.  Now that I have a Corporation to protect the people We buy and sell form.  We are still bound by a couple rules, and am aware of them. 

Don't read too much into this but, your questions are valid and we took the time to have them answered - Thank you.  With that said, this Topic is reopened as of now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: