Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:42:08 AM

I think everyone has their own opinion and I really appreciate it.
But some point I strongly agree with that opinion. Yes crypto is not going off with the name of competition
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:11:28 AM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

the future of bitcoin is dead Grin as mike hearn said Grin
no its a joke for me,future of bitcoin is popularitiy and mass adopted,more online shop and offline store in whole of the wworld accept bitcoin,that the future,but i am not sure it will happen this year.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:37:44 AM

I can see a brighter future Wink
I price is going to reach $900 after the halving.

Yes, I too see bitcoin as a bag of opportunities, I think if more and more people can start using bitcoins, soon we will have something nice ! Before halving I do expect more than $2000 per one bitcoin. Anything is possible with bitcoin ecosystem so, I can expect more than that also.

I only see this happening if everyone moves over to Bitcoin XT.

Xt is dead already no one is supporting it, so there is no worry about, it

why you think that mike, left the scene, he was behind xt, and basically rage quitted because it's "baby" was not supported enough

XT could still be a success, maybe he left XT because he is over it with BTC?
There are enough supporters of it, and the cleverly engineered DDoS attacks were not enough to put them off the project.

Im not happy with a project where the devs dont listen to the community and are only thinking of themselves.
Perhaps its a cleverly engineered way to make the devs listen? Would not surprise me if they decide to increase block size as they watch the markets slump to an all new low.

Satoshi never intended on keeping a high block size anyway. Something needs to be done before the whole network falls over. Its already in a bad shape with transactions taking ages to confirm for people.

not in agreement with this, xt propose soem stupid features, that trace your ip, which will destroy the only remaining part of the anonymity of bitcoin

like it was said many times they should increase the block limit to two mega, instead of adding features that shit, or are not needed for the time being
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:44:34 AM

I would like to say the future of bitcoin is bright  Cool

I think so. But bright means bitcoin will always growing up in some sector. The problem is how process until it will become true
Bitcoin just need mass adoption from people over the world. We just waiting till people start realized what bitcoin is.

Future of bitcoin is that in world currencies list it might take place. When years go the users get increased which create a situation of developing bitcoin use as we are using  global debit cards these days. There are possibilities, it may get changed to a semi governmental technology
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:57:41 AM

It's really hard to say.

We all hope it will sky rocket and become the main payment solution, but what i see is that we have a very long to go, especially after the Hearn Bail out.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:59:50 AM

I think so. But bright means bitcoin will always growing up in some sector. The problem is how process until it will become true
Bitcoin just need mass adoption from people over the world. We just waiting till people start realized what bitcoin is.

Future of bitcoin is that in world currencies list it might take place. When years go the users get increased which create a situation of developing bitcoin use as we are using  global debit cards these days. There are possibilities, it may get changed to a semi governmental technology
There are discrepancies right now and under a decade then why do you think there wont be any later ? The division is going to kill it and is definitely going to decrease the price and also the popularity.Would you invest in such wars and flames ?
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:09:19 AM

It's really hard to say.

We all hope it will sky rocket and become the main payment solution, but what i see is that we have a very long to go, especially after the Hearn Bail out.
Yes, It will takes much time to make bitcoin become the main solution.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:19:46 AM

It's really hard to say.

I don't think so. Just a single programmer is not at all an element in bitcoin ecosystem, it is a vast decentralized network. Bitcoin will hit mainstream of adoption very soon probably within this year.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
Imoote

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:22:38 AM

Yes future today bitcoin determined by the user. Besides updates from owners bitcoin bitcoin also greatly affect the future.
We must at the same build in order to better bitcoin. Right you "START NOW"
jt byte

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

The future of bitcoin is determined by many factors.
For one we as a community should be able to listen and communicate with each other.

Sending people away (Hearn) is bad PR. In EVERY situation communication and compromise is key.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:16:16 AM

Bitcoin devs are idiots for not increasing block size.
Problems are already present with transactions taking ages.

Looks like bitcoin classic may very well take over soon though, 75% of the network needs to be on Bitcoin classic for it to take effect, and we are around 72% currently.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:12:11 PM

Bitcoin devs are idiots for not increasing block size.
Problems are already present with transactions taking ages.

Looks like bitcoin classic may very well take over soon though, 75% of the network needs to be on Bitcoin classic for it to take effect, and we are around 72% currently.

If 75% of the miners and payment processors adopts the 2MB block size with Classic, the Core will die.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:42:33 PM

As suggedted mass adoption is required for the successful future of bitcoin. This isa ongoing process now a days people are spreading the technology more than before which has resulted in the great increase of users and committed trade and business oriented people
Imoote

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:08:42 AM

As suggedted mass adoption is required for the successful future of bitcoin. This isa ongoing process now a days people are spreading the technology more than before which has resulted in the great increase of users and committed trade and business oriented people
Yes indeed more and more are adopting bitcoin, such as providing payment using bitcoin. Now it's been done many online shop. It was one of progress in my opinion, if more and more are adopting the correct word bitcoin you will be more advanced as well bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:10:24 AM

The future of bitcoin is determined by many factors.
For one we as a community should be able to listen and communicate with each other.

Sending people away (Hearn) is bad PR. In EVERY situation communication and compromise is key.

I totally agree with you sir, the future of bitcoin influenced by a lot reasons. The most of them by user bitcoin self. If they does not use bitcoin anymore, bitcoin will die and becomes unuse.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:11:48 AM

I think that Bitcoin will go to a very high price in the future. Right now it is quite stable which is not what I like to see.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:33:50 AM

I think that Bitcoin will go to a very high price in the future. Right now it is quite stable which is not what I like to see.

According to bitcoin has good future in price, marketplace and controlling power with world currencies. Adaption is going a part many business in european countries, Many bitcoin users establishing bitcoin, they are likely to have bitcoin mode of transaction which reduce fees and initialising business with fine profit, this power will come to bitcoin in future.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:43:25 AM

but it does not hurt to think about the future of bitcoin. because this is our job. in bitcoin

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:32:33 PM

but it does not hurt to think about the future of bitcoin. because this is our job. in bitcoin

If you are active user of bitcoin then you would surely keep on thinking about the future of bitcoin, but I don't think bitcoin is going anywhere in the next 15 to 20 years or so, the future of bitcoin will totally depend on the adoption level of people and the price stability, if the price is more stable, we will see more and more users entering into the world of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: