Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125062 times)
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:31:24 PM

Any updates on other development? Too many things are going on Roll Eyes
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dennemann

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 03:27:38 AM

Any updates on other development? Too many things are going on Roll Eyes

We're still working on Anon, Chat feature already done. I might release a new build of the wallet for all platforms while you guys wait for Anon.

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
joffmac

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:52:13 AM

my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

my mobile wallet was working fine the other day but know i get application fail message when i try to open it,an advice?

That's strange, works fine here.  Have you tried re-installing it? Smiley

joffmac

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:59:17 AM

yep tried that
joffmac

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

yep tried that
just tried that agian still did not work the message i am getting is (the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///andriod_asset/www./index.html)
 i had about 299 coins in it
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

Someone is pushing down the price on Bittrex.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:05:27 PM

Yeah I see the load of 5000 brit sells, the market is quite easy to manipulate when the volume is low, all we can do is buy or hold!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ProGamer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:53:26 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 08:38:42 PM by ProGamer

Yeah I see the load of 5000 brit sells, the market is quite easy to manipulate when the volume is low, all we can do is buy or hold!

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm here for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:44:09 PM

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm hear for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.

I lost 3.5 BTC this year through scammers, and a lot more through stupidity Smiley

With only 10.8M in circulation, when we do get more attention I have do doubt you will hit hit your goal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ProGamer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

I need the price to reach 3600 to make back my losses from scam coins and stupidity. I'm hear for the long run! This is also one of the few coins I would keep coins around to support them.

I lost 3.5 BTC this year through scammers, and a lot more through stupidity Smiley

With only 10.8M in circulation, when we do get more attention I have do doubt you will hit hit your goal.

I have faith in Britcoin. I had faith in Stealthcoin as well but sold my 100k well below 1000 because I thought it was stunting for the time being and I could go make more trading then buy more coin. Long story short scams and stupidity ate my coins and then Stealthcoin shot up in value.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

I have faith in Britcoin. I had faith in Stealthcoin as well but sold my 100k well below 1000 because I thought it was stunting for the time being and I could go make more trading then buy more coin. Long story short scams and stupidity ate my coins and then Stealthcoin shot up in value.

I done the same with Librex, I mined 140k and sold it at 2k due to the FUD, then a few weeks later it hit 13K Sad

I think as long as your learn from your mistakes you will be alright.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ProGamer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:17:59 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 07:46:45 PM by ProGamer

So what's the current plan for this weeks development?

Also, to me it seems the community right now is extremely small. What are the growth plans?

The only major promotor of Britcoin on twitter is this gal: https://twitter.com/Pebb3lzz
peterw1234

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

Also, to me it seems the community right now is extremely small. What are the growth plans?

The only major promotor of Britcoin on twitter is this gal: https://twitter.com/Pebb3lzz

Well we could plan another competition on social media Cheesy
ProGamer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:49:09 PM

Well we could plan another competition on social media Cheesy

We need something bigger, something that really grows the community size.
dennemann

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:49:32 AM

My plans is to work more on anon features, the other dev was away with his family for a few days so we didn't get as much done as we would like to. Things take time unfortunately. I would like to see more press releases etc, maybe William could figure something out Smiley

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:27:01 AM

yep tried that
just tried that agian still did not work the message i am getting is (the connection to the server was unsuccessful (file:///andriod_asset/www./index.html)

Just thought I'd chip in and say I downloaded the Android wallet also, and had the same server unsuccessful Application Error message.
For reference: HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.0.3.

Regards

Cy
joffmac

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:59:57 AM

That's strange, works fine here.  Have you tried re-installing it? Smiley
yep tried that

Just thought I'd chip in and say I downloaded the Android wallet also, and had the same server unsuccessful Application Error message.
For reference: HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.0.3.

Regards

Cy

Thanks glad to know its just not me,hope i can get my 299 coins back that i had on it!
joffmac

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:07:26 PM

why is it so so quiet in here?
peterw1234

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:08:52 PM

why is it so so quiet in here?

Because it was a weekend? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: