Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:54:48 PM

why is it so so quiet in here?

Because it was a weekend? Roll Eyes

well at least the price is starting to move in the right direction now at last yay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

why is it so so quiet in here?

Because it was a weekend? Roll Eyes

well at least the price is starting to move in the right direction now at last yay

Splendid! Smiley
ProGamer

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:41:27 PM

Markets heating up again! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT
Akajsoos

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:44:57 AM

William, enough to drink beer.
it's time to work Roll Eyes
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that will7am will be back home in the UK this week, and we've agreed to meet up and discuss Britcoin.

What I would like from you guys would be any ideas on the promotion of Britcoin, what you think might be a good idea to wake the masses upto the existence of Britcoin, any ideas are welcome.

One idea I was thinking about would be be to get 10,000 leaflets printed and hit the high streets in Cardiff or Swansea or both and give them out to passers by, if anyone has any questions or queries I could be there to answer. This tactic needs to be done all over the country, I can cover South Wales, but we need other people from all parts of the UK in order for it to be successful, would there be anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their free time to help promote this coin and add some value to it in the process?

All ideas are welcome, no matter how big or small, Leigh.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Akajsoos

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

I think that before you start up as a product to the masses - it is necessary to modify the technical part as previously planned:

1. Android app is not working now.
2. Update Wallet
3. Update Website

so after all that update we will have 0,00004 btc price for BRIT.

Then we will need to popularization this coin.

P.S. Sorry for my English

P.S. p.s. i have friends from London and can help to promote this coin.
waiting pm from you...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:01:38 AM

I think that before you start up as a product to the masses - it is necessary to modify the technical part as previously planned:

1. Android app is not working now.
2. Update Wallet
3. Update Website

so after all that update we will have 0,00004 btc price for BRIT.

Then we will need to popularization this coin.

P.S. Sorry for my English

P.S. p.s. i have friends from London and can help to promote this coin.
waiting pm from you...

Work is being carried out to update all of the above, we need to start planning the promotion of the coin ASAP.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

britftw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:41:33 AM

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that will7am will be back home in the UK this week, and we've agreed to meet up and discuss Britcoin.

What I would like from you guys would be any ideas on the promotion of Britcoin, what you think might be a good idea to wake the masses upto the existence of Britcoin, any ideas are welcome.

One idea I was thinking about would be be to get 10,000 leaflets printed and hit the high streets in Cardiff or Swansea or both and give them out to passers by, if anyone has any questions or queries I could be there to answer. This tactic needs to be done all over the country, I can cover South Wales, but we need other people from all parts of the UK in order for it to be successful, would there be anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their free time to help promote this coin and add some value to it in the process?

As well as approaching brick and mortar shops how about market stalls/markets and getting casheer rolling.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:15:06 AM

As well as approaching brick and mortar shops how about market stalls/markets and getting casheer rolling.

Yeah of course. I was thinking market stalls would be more likely try excepting Britcoin, rasher than big retailer chains, untill the word gets out.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

boscocoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

I'm willing to help in London with any promotional activities.

I have seen a few bitcoin ATM's in London around Shoreditch. We could approach the shops which have them installed already.

We need to make britcoin stickets which can be stuck onto these shop windows.
britftw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:16:53 PM

If Cardiff is going to be the launchpad it would make sense to approach that local market, it looks like there is a Cardiff market, why not approach the market owners and see if britcoin can be discussed with traders collectively. Perhaps someone here already has contacts? Have never even been to Cardiff myself so can't really help there.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:20:48 PM

I'm willing to help in London with any promotional activities.

I have seen a few bitcoin ATM's in London around Shoreditch. We could approach the shops which have them installed already.

We need to make britcoin stickets which can be stuck onto these shop windows.

That's what we need, people from all parts of the UK willing to do their part. Thanks man.

Will7am did mention to me getting some stickers done, i'll discuss it with him later in the week.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dennemann

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:07:04 AM

Cool stuff guys, keep us updated Smiley

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:17:19 AM

Oh man, Sterlingcoin is going to be so hard on you guys starting this Saturday..
JOwenz

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:49:35 AM

Oh man, Sterlingcoin is going to be so hard on you guys starting this Saturday..

Nothing wrong with competition. It will make both coins work harder to be the winner. Like NLG beat EFL for the Dutch coin and is by far the best country coin now. Goodluck to any country coin matching the work they putting in.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

Best of luck to sterling coin.

We have the better name though Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Akajsoos

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

One more person at our Rich List with 1 million Brit.
Welcome!!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:02:14 AM

One more person at our Rich List with 1 million Brit.
Welcome!!!

Someone believes in Britcoin Shocked

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:10:28 PM

Hey guys, just a quick update from me.  I've been travelling the last few days so haven't been able to keep very active, but this is a one off thing and things will be back to normal soon. Smiley  This week is a good chance for me to see some friends and meet some merchants/partners on behalf of BritCoin so even though I may not be posting much I can assure you things are getting done to grow BritCoin. Smiley

Also, regarding Sterling, I have no problem with them or the developer/s, their existence motivates us more than ever to succeed. Wink

ProGamer

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

Wow! We are at 10BTC volume! Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

People are taking notice of the developers hard work and dedication!
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: