Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:36:47 PM

Wow! We are at 10BTC volume! Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

People are taking notice of the developers hard work and dedication!

I meet up the developer will7am tonight and we discussed the plans for promotion of this coin, i'll tell you guys tomorrow what we talked about, i'm shattered and need my sleep.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tr0ubles0me

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:56:35 PM

I wish you were right about the notice... Sadly, this is cryptoland...

https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpGroup/status/512707690657628164
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:24:33 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 02:35:38 AM by ProGamer

Sad

They messed up the buy support and made many individuals who want to break even hold their coins to dump or dump at a loss.
britftw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

Great news this morning for Britcoin, I'm sure a few people here have been concerned about the outcome of the vote relating to Britcoin, no redesign required and a warm fuzzy feeling Smiley Best of all no monument for Alex Salmond  Roll Eyes
Akajsoos

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

William could you tell to us when you will finish those things, with dates please:
1. 5th level POD at CryptoAsian
2. Wallet with IRC chat, Anonymous transactions and some corrections with logo.
3. Website updates: add all  changes(link of new wallets etc.) to the website.

you are absent for a long time and now it time to make future plans  Roll Eyes
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:30:48 AM

Following thread since it has been launched, i have few coins and i have never sold it, just coz of we have great DEV and buying coin when people dump it  Wink all i can say this coin have very bright future and i am sure this coin will be accepted by many merchants soon, we have 2nd most loving country coin 1st = Guldencoin and then Britcoin  Smiley who knows in coming days BRITCOIN will be the most loving country coin  Grin

Dev keep your hard work !
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:22:40 AM

Following thread since it has been launched, i have few coins and i have never sold it, just coz of we have great DEV and buying coin when people dump it  Wink all i can say this coin have very bright future and i am sure this coin will be accepted by many merchants soon, we have 2nd most loving country coin 1st = Guldencoin and then Britcoin  Smiley who knows in coming days BRITCOIN will be the most loving country coin  Grin

Dev keep your hard work !

It's nice to see a hero member on board Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:24:17 AM

Sad

They messed up the buy support and made many individuals who want to break even hold their coins to dump or dump at a loss.

Someone is dumping hard Roll Eyes
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:44:17 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:01:22 AM by leigh2k14

I met up with will in Cardiff yesterday, we had a few pints and discussed Britcoins future.

He's a bright guy with a clear vision for this coin Smiley

I said that I was will to do my bit by leafleting city centres and explaining what Britcoin is to everyday average Joe throughout the South Wales area, also approaching merchants and retailers. So i'm asking the community to dip into their pockets and donate towards a advertising and promotion fund for leaflets, posters and stickers. It's time for the masses to start to notice this coin, I see the enormous potential of this project Shocked

I'm also looking for other enthusiastic crypto lovers to to their bit and help promote this coin in their areas also, even if it's just putting posters up in the local town hall, or giving out some leaflets for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon, speaking to family and friends or contacting retailers.

It needs to be a community project, we need to work together to get the word out, i'm more than willing to do my part, are you willing to do your part?

Leigh.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dennemann

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:55:57 AM

William could you tell to us when you will finish those things, with dates please:

Wallet with IRC chat and the bug fixes is ready. Anon is still under dev. I will release the wallet with IRC meanwhile. I will get a build out this weekend for you guys waiting.

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
Akajsoos

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:57:21 AM

I met up with will in Cardiff yesterday, we had a few pints and discussed Britcoins future.

I said that I was will to do my bit by leafleting city centres and explaining what Britcoin is to everyday average Joe throughout the South Wales area, also approaching merchants and retailers. So i'm asking the community to dip into their pockets and donate towards a advertising and promotion fund for leaflets, posters and stickers. It's time for the masses to start to notice this coin, I see the enormous potential of this project Shocked

I'm also looking for other enthusiastic crypto lovers to to their bit and help promote this coin in their areas also, even if it's just putting posters up in the local town hall, or giving out some leaflets for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon, speaking to family and friends or contacting retailers.

It needs to be a community project, we need to work together to get the word out, i'm more than willing to do my part, are you willing to do your part?

Leigh.

I do not think that now we need to look our main customers on the street.
Now, our main clients are traders and the price depends on the volume of transactions , functionality and credibility to the creators.
To make the coin a popular need to remove minor bugs and adding major changes.

Of course this kind of advertising(what you meant) will give popularity but what sees the potential buyer? Original name and curves logos in App and Website? Now this coin is not much different then the another 50 new created.

We need more updates...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:29:22 AM

Leigh.

I do not think that we need to look our main customers on the street.
Now, our main clients are traders and the price depends on the volume of transactions , functionality and credibility to the creators.
To make the coin a popular need to remove minor bugs and adding major changes.

Of course this kind of advertising will give popularity but what sees the potential buyer? Original name and curves logos? Now this coin is not much different then the another 50 new created.

We need more updates...

If we just stick to crypto traders then this coin "WILL" die, it needs to be used be the average person on the street to bring about mass adoption, they need to be aware of an alternative to the current scam banking system. Not targeting customers on the street is a terrible idea.

I'm aware that a few things need tweaking here and there, the team are working on it, Rome wasn't built in a day, this coin is only a nine weeks old. We'll get more exchanges as we get more attention, it's just a matter of time. Don't be so impatient.

I truly believe that if we play the nationalism and patriotism cards while informing the customer of the benefits of being decentralized from banks and governments and not forgetting to tell them that early adopters are often rewarded, it will do well.

What makes the different than the other 50 coins? well it all comes down to passion and seeing the bigger picture, after speaking to Will and seeing the passion he has for the project, it has bolstered mine passion further. I will do my utmost to get this coin noticed by the man on the street if it kills me, I am will to spend my time, actually talking and explaining what crypto is and how we will all be better off. I am actually going to be the "boots on the ground!" so to speak, physically being on the street rather than being behind the keyboard.

The question i'm going to ask is; what are you going to do for this coin? We all need to do our bit, no matter how small or big, as long as we do something. This is how we will increase our market cap significantly.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:30:08 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 10:57:42 AM by leigh2k14

Wallet with IRC chat and the bug fixes is ready. Anon is still under dev. I will release the wallet with IRC meanwhile. I will get a build out this weekend for you guys waiting.

Thanks man, I will download and try out now Smiley

Just tried the wallet out, I sent 10 coins from my tower over to my phone, the transaction took about one minute to confirm Smiley

I do have one little complaint, there was no way for me to copy and paste the wallet address on my phone, so I had to type in in manually on my tower, a slight inconvenience, would you be able to add the ability to copy and paste the address for to someone can email it, it would save having to type it, people are lazy Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

britftw

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:45:39 AM

Do we have any merchants lined up yet, or any near?
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:25:24 PM

Sad

Someone is dumping hard Roll Eyes

To get to 4250, it would have taken 7 BTC yesterday. Today it's less than 3 BTC. The sell wall has been changed and the volume is rising. Being in the second page of Bittrex is giving us a lot of exposure.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

I truly believe that if we play the nationalism and patriotism cards while informing the customer of the benefits of being decentralized from banks and governments and not forgetting to tell them that early adopters are often rewarded, it will do well.

To the latter end, there's an old (2009) satire video by a Brit quartet who called themselves "Drag Queen." It's called "Bohemian Bankruptcy," and I'm sure you can guess in advance who the satire was aimed at. Wink

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xawq8d_bohemian-bankruptcy-a-tragedy-by-dr_news

Can't find it on Youtube for some reason...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:22:26 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:30:17 PM by leigh2k14

To the latter end, there's an old (2009) satire video by a Brit quartet who called themselves "Drag Queen." It's called "Bohemian Bankruptcy," and I'm sure you can guess in advance who the satire was aimed at. Wink

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xawq8d_bohemian-bankruptcy-a-tragedy-by-dr_news

Can't find it on Youtube for some reason...

Haha, here's my response to you sir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MltYs7pG74Y

Edit: I just listened to that video again, at 0.30 second it says "I'm just a poor boy, onto the dole with me". That tickled me, we've all been there  Grin

Maybe I was a bit harsh with my troll response Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 10:39:53 AM

why dump  Huh Huh

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

Marketplace just launched. https://britmarket.net/index.php
There is a 2% fee for buying but for every 10 items sold and bought the fee is lowered by 0.1%.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

Marketplace just launched. https://britmarket.net/index.php
There is a 2% fee for buying but for every 10 items sold and bought the fee is lowered by 0.1%.

NICE!
I'm already registered! Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: