Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701539 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 08:28:26 AM

I have AM running on Ubuntu server 18.04. A couple days ago I reinstalled the system and since then miner freezes 1-3 minutes after it starts mining, also freezing keyboard and mouse (??). First hashrate stops showing, then temperature, if I stop it it won't start again with an error, logs show nothing useful. Reinstalling AM remote agent helps to restart the miner but then the story repeats. Have anyone else experienced this? I've remover all other software leaving raw OF and AM, increased the swap file size to 50gb, nothing helps.
I don't have any great suggestions here but I just wanted to check if you tried running with another mining software in case it's only a specific one that is failing?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
NetWhiz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:34:31 PM

I have AM on 7 rigs. Everything runs fine. However, in the past few days one of the rigs stopped showing data. It is controlled and starts/stops the miners just fine. The console displays in AM as well. It is just the listing for the miner says the interface is offline and I can not get it to show correctly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail as well. Again, the console tab shows the remote command prompt correctly. It worked fine until a few days ago before the last update. Any ideas as to what else I can try?

Thank you.
Thanks for your question. Is this with a specific mining software only? Do you get any error messages in the mining software console window about errors related to binding to an API port?

Can you please also check that Windows didn't reconfigure your network from Private to Public or similar?
It is happening with PhoenixMiner on one rig only. AM can control the miner, but does not receive any data back to display. The startup console does not show any error with the API. The network is set to Private and the Defender firewall is off.

Log
Code:
2021.03.14:08:27:17.365: main Listening for CDM remote manager at port 4028 in full mode
NetWhiz

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:36:58 PM

I have AM running on Ubuntu server 18.04. A couple days ago I reinstalled the system and since then miner freezes 1-3 minutes after it starts mining, also freezing keyboard and mouse (??). First hashrate stops showing, then temperature, if I stop it it won't start again with an error, logs show nothing useful. Reinstalling AM remote agent helps to restart the miner but then the story repeats. Have anyone else experienced this? I've remover all other software leaving raw OF and AM, increased the swap file size to 50gb, nothing helps.
I don't have any great suggestions here but I just wanted to check if you tried running with another mining software in case it's only a specific one that is failing?
Thank you. I just tried Claymore again and it does the same thing. One thing to note is that I also run XMRig for CPU mining on the rigs and for this rig the data IS displayed for XMRig. It is only the GPU mining data that is not being displayed.
invaer

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 01:14:15 PM

Hi guys, there is a strange problem with TeamRedMiner 0.8.1 on the Kawpow algorithm.
TeamRedMiner has full support for Awesome Miner.
But when you start TeamRedMiner through the Awesome Miner interface, TeamRedMiner crashes at this point:
https://i.imgur.com/pIbjpVU.png
At the same time, if you start TeamRedMiner manually, then it works.
If you run diagnostics in Awesome Miner, then everything works in it.
Also Awesome Miner shows error accessing TeamRedMiner API:
https://i.imgur.com/rOMJ9Kg.png
This problem occurs on different rigs with different video cards.
All other Kawpow miners (Nanominer NBminer) work fine and have no API errors:
https://i.imgur.com/vLEGttU.png
I would be grateful if someone could help 
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:25:33 PM

I guess I've created Frankenstein LOL. After a day of reinstalling everything, formatting ssd, changing batch files etc I gave up and thought it's a hardware issue - after all motherboard in this rig is almost 12 years old. So I went ahead and ordered new MB+CPU+RAM, thanks to BTC hitting new ATH that day. But yesterday I thought I'd give it another try. I have an image of HiveOS on one of my SSDs so I took it and installed AM and ETHpill on top. Surprise - it works! So my guess it after I installed Ubuntu server 18.04 it automatically downloaded some sort of new update which conflicts with AM. I have no other logical explanation of this issue. Testing Hive+AM for almost 12 hours now, so far so good. I guess I could've downloaded another version of raw Linux/Ubuntu/Debian and it'd work too, but I used what I already had.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 01:51:22 PM

I have AM on 7 rigs. Everything runs fine. However, in the past few days one of the rigs stopped showing data. It is controlled and starts/stops the miners just fine. The console displays in AM as well. It is just the listing for the miner says the interface is offline and I can not get it to show correctly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail as well. Again, the console tab shows the remote command prompt correctly. It worked fine until a few days ago before the last update. Any ideas as to what else I can try?

Thank you.
Thanks for your question. Is this with a specific mining software only? Do you get any error messages in the mining software console window about errors related to binding to an API port?

Can you please also check that Windows didn't reconfigure your network from Private to Public or similar?
It is happening with PhoenixMiner on one rig only. AM can control the miner, but does not receive any data back to display. The startup console does not show any error with the API. The network is set to Private and the Defender firewall is off.

Log
Code:
2021.03.14:08:27:17.365: main Listening for CDM remote manager at port 4028 in full mode

When you see "Interface offline" at this point, can you please select the miner and send me the API Report (you can send via PM). You can generate the report via the toolbar Tools -> API Report. This will indicate if the mining software is responding to API requests or not.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:56:51 PM

Good afternoon, Patrike. How to run nanominer ERGO + ZIL dual mining? Thank.
Hello. This is not yet supported via Awesome Miner.

It is supported via Zilswitcher, i made an description for it. Zilswitcher can send API commands, so if you can handle API´s, you can dual mine zil with every other coin and Awesome Miner.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 02:41:14 PM

Hi guys, there is a strange problem with TeamRedMiner 0.8.1 on the Kawpow algorithm.
But when you start TeamRedMiner through the Awesome Miner interface, TeamRedMiner crashes at this point:
Is the Diagnostics running long enough for the problem to happen? You can configure this the diagnostics duration via the "Advanced" button in the Diagnostics window. Running the diagnostics and simply starting the mining software should be very similar.

If you copy all the command line parameters from the Diagnostics window to a command line window and run - is it a correct understanding that it all of a sudden works fine?

For the API message - this is expected and not a fault. In most cases Awesome Miner writes "Basic" API access. For mining software based on the Cgminer/Sgminer API, the term "Restricted" is being used instead, but it's the same thing and not an error.

invaer

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:16:12 PM

Is the Diagnostics running long enough for the problem to happen? You can configure this the diagnostics duration via the "Advanced" button in the Diagnostics window. Running the diagnostics and simply starting the mining software should be very similar.

If you copy all the command line parameters from the Diagnostics window to a command line window and run - is it a correct understanding that it all of a sudden works fine?

For the API message - this is expected and not a fault. In most cases Awesome Miner writes "Basic" API access. For mining software based on the Cgminer/Sgminer API, the term "Restricted" is being used instead, but it's the same thing and not an error.
Yes, the diagnostics take enough time and everything is fine during the diagnostics.
Yes, if you copy all the internal lines from the "Diagnostics" window to the command line (I mean the Windows command line) and run - everything is fine.
But, if I copy the same launch parameters to the "Command line parameters to mining softwere" in Awesome Miner, then the miner crashes when launched in the same way.
So it's not about the launch parameters.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 08:30:59 AM

But, if I copy the same launch parameters to the "Command line parameters to mining softwere" in Awesome Miner, then the miner crashes when launched in the same way.
Please remove all command line parameters ("Parameters to mining software") you entered for the Managed Miner. Awesome Miner should automatically setup the command line. If you try to put in the same parameters manually as well, you may end up with some parameters being set twice.

invaer

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:25:45 PM

Please remove all command line parameters ("Parameters to mining software") you entered for the Managed Miner. Awesome Miner should automatically setup the command line. If you try to put in the same parameters manually as well, you may end up with some parameters being set twice.
I tested various launch options - nothing helped.
Usually I naturally launch without any parameters and miner crashes, as I described earlier.
NetWhiz

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:58:14 PM

Thank you.

Log
Code:

When you see "Interface offline" at this point, can you please select the miner and send me the API Report (you can send via PM). You can generate the report via the toolbar Tools -> API Report. This will indicate if the mining software is responding to API requests or not.
I sent you the info in a PM as requested right after your post.

I have noticed that there seems to be some issue with not only thin rig but another now when I am running a GPU miner software (PhoenixMiner) and a CPU miner (XMRig). If i quit the CPU miner, the GPU miner interface comes back and displays correctly. As soon as I start the CPU miner, the GPU does not display. Have seen it on a second machine now as well. I am thinking the API management ports are not being set correctly to be different?
Waytoogo

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:32:17 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 05:56:12 PM by Waytoogo

I'm having trouble with remote GPU mining. When Awesome Miner changes algorithm or pool it doesn't show the change.
https://i.imgur.com/j9rxm1o.jpg
The miner Server was mining Ethereum on Nicehash, then changed to ProgPow on Zergpool. As you can see Awesome miner is reporting that it is still mining on Nicehash but the miner is actually mining on Zergpool like it should be. This does not effect my mining or profit, but it would be nice to have fixed. Thank You.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:17:10 PM

Is it possible to set fixed voltage curve in AM running on Linux? Can't find info anywhere, so far I was only able to set upper voltage limit in GPU overclocking settings.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 09:48:05 AM

I tested various launch options - nothing helped.
Usually I naturally launch without any parameters and miner crashes, as I described earlier.
1) What if you launch TeamRedMiner via Awesome Miner, then completely exit Awesome Miner right away. Is TeamRedMiner still crashing after a short while?
2) Please also make sure the virtual memory size in Windows is large enough.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 09:50:01 AM

Thank you.

Log
Code:

I sent you the info in a PM as requested right after your post.

I have noticed that there seems to be some issue with not only thin rig but another now when I am running a GPU miner software (PhoenixMiner) and a CPU miner (XMRig). If i quit the CPU miner, the GPU miner interface comes back and displays correctly. As soon as I start the CPU miner, the GPU does not display. Have seen it on a second machine now as well. I am thinking the API management ports are not being set correctly to be different?
Can you please try with the latest development release of Awesome Miner (v8.3.4), planned to be made available soon?

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 09:51:32 AM

I'm having trouble with remote GPU mining. When Awesome Miner changes algorithm or pool it doesn't show the change.

The miner Server was mining Ethereum on Nicehash, then changed to ProgPow on Zergpool. As you can see Awesome miner is reporting that it is still mining on Nicehash but the miner is actually mining on Zergpool like it should be. This does not effect my mining or profit, but it would be nice to have fixed. Thank You.
Do you have any thresholds or similar limits configured in the Options dialog, Profit switching section? If the profit switcher is configured to stay on a pool for a longer period of time, or that the increase in profit must be large enough, you can end up in a scenario like this where the profit switcher list another pool as more profitable - but no action is taken based on your configuration.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 10:11:07 AM

Is it possible to set fixed voltage curve in AM running on Linux? Can't find info anywhere, so far I was only able to set upper voltage limit in GPU overclocking settings.
I assume this in an AMD GPU? The actual voltage may depend on the core clock as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 10:13:52 AM

Awesome Miner 8.3.4 (Development preview of 8.4)

GPU mining
  - Improved GPU selection for Managed Miners and Managed Profit Miners, where the last know set of GPUs are listed for disconnected miners.
  - Notifications improved to include more details about the GPU causing the rule to trigger. (For triggers related to a specific device)
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.47
  - NbMiner 37.0
  - Nanominer 3.3.2
  - T-Rex miner 0.19.12
  - SrbMiner 0.7.0
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.16
  - XmRig 6.10
 Corrections
  - Correction to a scenario related to nVidia GPUs that could cause memory leaks. Note that nVidia drivers 460.x and 461.x have an internal memory leak as well, causing any process that monitors power usage to leak memory.
  - Correction to Telegram messages for additional users included in the default Administrator user group
  - Correction to a scenario where the same API port could be assigned to two Managed Miners

Waytoogo

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:37:58 PM

Do you have any thresholds or similar limits configured in the Options dialog, Profit switching section? If the profit switcher is configured to stay on a pool for a longer period of time, or that the increase in profit must be large enough, you can end up in a scenario like this where the profit switcher list another pool as more profitable - but no action is taken based on your configuration.
https://i.imgur.com/j9rxm1o.jpg
No that is not the case. It is doing the profit switching, it's just not showing the switch. that is why I showed the mining window so you could see that awesome miner had changed the algorithm and pool. It is just a problem that awesome miner does not show that it changed pools. If I hit the restart button it will try several times to start the miner before it will finally start, only to still show the wrong pool. If I manually stop and then start the miner, it will start the miner first try, and show the correct algorithm and pool. This only happens on the remote GPU labeled Server, the other miner labeled GTX1070 is local and it reports all changes fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: