May 25, 2024, 07:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289449 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:57:39 PM

Thanks for the great deal on SILK, Mr. Bot!  I don't know why you decided to sell 50 satoshis cheaper than everyone else, but I sure do appreciate it.  I'm starting to really like you Mr. Bot!  Maybe we can strike another deal under 500!  Hope to see you again really soon. Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy

"Next up on Bot Wars, pandionrain bot-slaps his competition buying more silk below 500 satoshis and further exploiting their weakness. Damn it feels good to be a gangster."
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:43:37 PM

The bot on Cryptsy is really pussing me off.  That's just unethical manipulation.  If there were a large gap between the 2k+ buy and the 2k+ sell, I'd drain its funds.  I've got my eye on you Mr. Bot.  Angry

Lol the bot is getting you back!

BOTWAR!

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:49:03 PM

Actually, over 100K has been sold in the last couple hours. Sell walls have appeared, looks like someone trying to push the price down to buy cheap.

I don't think the market is going to respond until we change the ticker to SILK. This will show everybody (the other traders who don't read this thread) that change has occurred.
t
The ticker change will happen once we finish with the new apis and add poloniex.
There was realized an issue regarding ticker changes and pub api data changes.
We are restructuring client to avoid any future issues.

As far as dumping is concerned. We will likely see a lot of it as surely old bagholders confidence is not fully restored from previous fiasco.

Which is good.  Already our distribution is looking very good.  Any dumping will add to more equal distribution.

Hopefully price rises slow and steady as it has been, and continues to be distributed evenly.

Building a temple quickly and inefficiently based on cost alone, will surely fail.

All our distribution will support the network, and aid in a harmonious balance for the future.

I will post when new client is ready. Wink

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:12:12 PM

Actually, over 100K has been sold in the last couple hours. Sell walls have appeared, looks like someone trying to push the price down to buy cheap.

I don't think the market is going to respond until we change the ticker to SILK. This will show everybody (the other traders who don't read this thread) that change has occurred.
t
The ticker change will happen once we finish with the new apis and add poloniex.
There was realized an issue regarding ticker changes and pub api data changes.
We are restructuring client to avoid any future issues.

As far as dumping is concerned. We will likely see a lot of it as surely old bagholders confidence is not fully restored from previous fiasco.

Which is good.  Already our distribution is looking very good.  Any dumping will add to more equal distribution.

Hopefully price rises slow and steady as it has been, and continues to be distributed evenly.

Building a temple quickly and inefficiently based on cost alone, will surely fail.

All our distribution will support the network, and aid in a harmonious balance for the future.

I will post when new client is ready. Wink

Completley agree!
Those using bots in the end will ultimatley backfire for them anyway, and in the end it usually benefits in distribution.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:40:12 PM

Just hodl tight. Markets will always fluctuate. The worst days are behind us with the previous decline. The majority of silk owners see the big picture and once the voting is implemented and ticker changed we will see the price rise once again.

Patience young grasshoppa

+1
I have even been mining it on hashcows. This coin has GREAT community.

My thoughts on price pressure and the dumps that will happen.
The multi pool will help protect from the dumps that are going to happen. Besides people cash in all the time on any coin. They WILL do it with ours, it's up to US to backup our coin with mining power.

Here is how the multi is looking.
3 different algo's to mine, profit switch to the most profitable coins, 2 payout coins. Silk and BTC. If the community steps up, the pool will follow.

Everyone mining on the multi is like some one putting down BTC to buy Silk! Every miner creates buy pressure.

I am saying the pool will be in test phase early next week, depending on who is around for the holidays this weekend.

This is a crucial step in where the price goes from here.
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:29:35 AM

I just killed a mini sell wall on bittrex @ 640 Cheesy.  I'm glad this coin is still quiet for now. I think a lot of people are missing this thread and will miss out on these prices.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

Just hodl tight. Markets will always fluctuate. The worst days are behind us with the previous decline. The majority of silk owners see the big picture and once the voting is implemented and ticker changed we will see the price rise once again.

+1

The multi pool will help protect from the dumps that are going to happen. Besides people cash in all the time on any coin. They WILL do it with ours, it's up to US to backup our coin with mining power.

3 different algo's to mine, profit switch to the most profitable coins, 2 payout coins. Silk and BTC. If the community steps up, the pool will follow.

Everyone mining on the multi is like some one putting down BTC to buy Silk! Every miner creates buy pressure.

I am saying the pool will be in test phase early next week, depending on who is around for the holidays this weekend.

Are you starting the pool?  What algo(s)?  My rig does x11, x13 and nist5.  Scrypt is out of season ;-)

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:50:27 AM

I LOVES bitch-slappin' me some cryptsy bots and takin' they SILK!!!   I loves it even more when I can sell it right back to their buy bots three or four times before buying one final time at a low!   Come back and play Mr. Bot. I misses u.  I needs U.  I luvs U. (no homo).   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:56:02 AM

Dude, I'm getting stake rewards like every 20 minutes!  Hope this keeps up for a while!  Maybe it has something to do with all the bot pillage booty I've been adding lately.  Bot Booty!!!!! Shocked Kiss Roll Eyes

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:39:45 PM

+1

Are you starting the pool?  What algo(s)?  My rig does x11, x13 and nist5.  Scrypt is out of season ;-)

yep I will be doing the grunt work on the pool. Arteleis is also a majority partner. We both live in the same city, which i HOPE will provide you guys better service!
Pretty sure it's going to be setup on the domain KoinVault.com, though that's not set in stone either. It will be my first pool but I am pretty comfortable with linux, I have been admin at a  popular cannabis forum for the last 5 years. So I know a few things about protecting people. The code for the pool isn't coded by me, but is owned and maintained by a well respected crypto company. They admin some of the largest multi's, whether they admit it or not  Wink
Basically I handle security and they handle the code.
I am sure it won't be without it's bumps along the road but we have a good team going here. I have confidence we can handle what comes along.

As of right now we get 3 different algo's to mine. 20 coins total. If the pool works out well we will add as many coins as I can muster!

I am choosing what coins to mine, this weekend. If you guys have any advice on what coins, we are more than open to opinions. I am thinking coins with good market depth and aren't going to die right away.

MY thoughts are 5 or 6 x11, same for x13, the rest scrypt.

I've got some scrypt asic's I want to point to the pool as do some friends of mine so I need those scrypt coins.

Dude, I'm getting stake rewards like every 20 minutes!  Hope this keeps up for a while!  Maybe it has something to do with all the bot pillage booty I've been adding lately.  Bot Booty!!!!

I am loving the new wallet it runs so smoooth! I feel like the wallet stakes better.. maybe just me.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:05:18 PM

yep I will be doing the grunt work on the pool. Arteleis is also a majority partner. We both live in the same city, which i HOPE will provide you guys better service!
Pretty sure it's going to be setup on the domain KoinVault.com, though that's not set in stone either. It will be my first pool but I am pretty comfortable with linux, I have been admin at a  popular cannabis forum for the last 5 years. So I know a few things about protecting people. The code for the pool isn't coded by me, but is owned and maintained by a well respected crypto company. They admin some of the largest multi's, whether they admit it or not  Wink
Basically I handle security and they handle the code.
I am sure it won't be without it's bumps along the road but we have a good team going here. I have confidence we can handle what comes along.

As of right now we get 3 different algo's to mine. 20 coins total. If the pool works out well we will add as many coins as I can muster!

I am choosing what coins to mine, this weekend. If you guys have any advice on what coins, we are more than open to opinions. I am thinking coins with good market depth and aren't going to die right away.

MY thoughts are 5 or 6 x11, same for x13, the rest scrypt.

I've got some scrypt asic's I want to point to the pool as do some friends of mine so I need those scrypt coins.

I was going to look into starting a multipool after my move (Sept 1st) but you guys are on it already, sweet!  Well, I'll point my rig to your pool when it's ready.  Just give me the go-ahead.

As for coins, for x11 I definitely recommend hitting the staple coins (DRK, CRYPT, URO, LTCX) for a consistent cashflow.  Definitely consider adding nist5 algo because TAC is a nice fallback that will net good consistent return.  As far as new coins go, you have to really pick and choose.  The key with the new (usually shitcoins) is to get on the exchange early and sell them off before they drop to nothing.  To do this you usually have to sign up for obscure, no-name exchanges and if I were the sys admin, I wouldn't want to be doing that shit.  I would say hit the new x11 or x13 shitcoins that are on an established exchange ahead of time (Cryptsy, Bittrex, Poloniex, MintPal, AllCoin, etc).  Creating a switching algorithm that monitors difficulty versus exchange rates won't be too difficult.

Keep us updated on your progress!

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
sparc0

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:14:03 PM

Hello,

A dice game is now available at http://dice.silkcoin.io

Good luck !
yell4george

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

Hello,

A dice game is now available at http://dice.silkcoin.io

Good luck !

Cool!

Looks great! Plays great! I'm already up 1,600silk I'm bout to get Filthy Silky!  Shocked
yell4george

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:15:11 PM

Noob question:
Do I have to withdrawal my balance after every dice game or can I just close the game and my silk will still be there?
sparc0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

Noob question:
Do I have to withdrawal my balance after every dice game or can I just close the game and my silk will still be there?

Save your private URL (available in "My account") and come back when you want Wink
Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:23:41 PM

Still having trouble with the Silkcoin wallet. I have uninstalled the old versions, removed the %appdata% data except for the wallet.dat. I am running version v1.1.0.12-g32a928e which I believe is the latest. Now it appears that my wallet will not sync past block 114501 and eventually gives a generic runtime error.  I have been fighting this for a week now and pretty disappointed. I did get some help yesterday on the poloniex exchange during a question giveaway which gave me hope but now I am lost again. Only thing left I can think of to do is a config file or maybe someone can give me a link to download the entire blockchain.  Huh

Thanks in advance.

sparc0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

Still having trouble with the Silkcoin wallet. I have uninstalled the old versions, removed the %appdata% data except for the wallet.dat. I am running version v1.1.0.12-g32a928e which I believe is the latest. Now it appears that my wallet will not sync past block 114501 and eventually gives a generic runtime error.  I have been fighting this for a week now and pretty disappointed. I did get some help yesterday on the poloniex exchange during a question giveaway which gave me hope but now I am lost again. Only thing left I can think of to do is a config file or maybe someone can give me a link to download the entire blockchain.  Huh

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to close and restart the wallet ? Still blocked on 114501 block ?
Try to remove all datas (except wallet.dat) and get the latest .zip (https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/download/v1.1.0.12/silkcoin-qt-win32-1.1.0.12.zip).
Enthef420

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

Still having trouble with the Silkcoin wallet. I have uninstalled the old versions, removed the %appdata% data except for the wallet.dat. I am running version v1.1.0.12-g32a928e which I believe is the latest. Now it appears that my wallet will not sync past block 114501 and eventually gives a generic runtime error.  I have been fighting this for a week now and pretty disappointed. I did get some help yesterday on the poloniex exchange during a question giveaway which gave me hope but now I am lost again. Only thing left I can think of to do is a config file or maybe someone can give me a link to download the entire blockchain.  Huh

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to close and restart the wallet ? Still blocked on 114501 block ?
Try to remove all datas (except wallet.dat) and get the latest .zip (https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/download/v1.1.0.12/silkcoin-qt-win32-1.1.0.12.zip).

That is the zip I used and did remove all the files in the %appdata%/roaming/silkcoin directory except the wallet.dat file. I also have restarted the wallet and my computer several times and still will not seem to get past block 114501. Not sure what to do...  Huh

sparc0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

Still having trouble with the Silkcoin wallet. I have uninstalled the old versions, removed the %appdata% data except for the wallet.dat. I am running version v1.1.0.12-g32a928e which I believe is the latest. Now it appears that my wallet will not sync past block 114501 and eventually gives a generic runtime error.  I have been fighting this for a week now and pretty disappointed. I did get some help yesterday on the poloniex exchange during a question giveaway which gave me hope but now I am lost again. Only thing left I can think of to do is a config file or maybe someone can give me a link to download the entire blockchain.  Huh

Thanks in advance.

That is the zip I used and did remove all the files in the %appdata%/roaming/silkcoin directory except the wallet.dat file. I also have restarted the wallet and my computer several times and still will not seem to get past block 114501. Not sure what to do...  Huh

There is no known bug for that block, maybe you should remove the blockchain datas and relaunch a full sync.
In parallel, can you send me in PM a screenshot of the runtime error ? thx
Enthef420

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:30:42 PM

Thanks in advance.

There is no known bug for that block, maybe you should remove the blockchain datas and relaunch a full sync.
In parallel, can you send me in PM a screenshot of the runtime error ? thx

No problem I can take and then send a screenshot to you. (it will take a little while as the runtime error does not pop up for quite a while) Then I will remove the blockchain and attempt a full sync. Thanks for your help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: