Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:21:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679278 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Hyperstake (HYP) v1.1.5.1 is now released. This is a non-mandatory update. See github.  https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/info

~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Hyperstake (HYP) v1.1.5.1 is now released. This is a non-mandatory update. See github.  https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/info
"Fixed bug that required wallets to restart after 9 days for their staking to begin. (Fuzzbawls - PIVX cherry-pick)"

Thats quite a serious bug !
Why has there been no warning to users about this ?
Does this bug affect all stacks created or only the ones that have staked ?
Pokstakeko

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

It also dependes on your weight ... then it is advisable to have blocks from 25,30K Hyp.

I´ve blocks 16,03K Hyp. Weight at the moment 261K. Days to stake 44,01. Days to stake have been going up and down for days...
Should I do it all over again with 25K blocks OR should I just keep waiting? Any advice?

What does 16,03K mean?  16 blocks of 3k hyp?  or you have 16.03K blocks(sorry the , is throwing me)?  How many blocks?  The "days to stake" is an estimate.  I stake several blocks a day, but according to coin control my best block has 55 days to stake.   so if you have more then 4-5 blocks I would leave them as is.  Actually I would leave them anyway.  If you hover over the mining indicator on the main panel, what does that show as an estimate?  Mine shows 5-8 hours.  That's a better indication for your total stake weight.

I have 16,03K hype per block (value in "amount" column in coin control). Overall I got +10 blocks with the identical "amount". Therefore I´m just going to keep them as is.
You asked to hover over the mining indicator on the main panel. I don´t find it. So my stupid question is - under which tab is that(e.g. under "overview" tab in my wallet etc...)?

Since I´m in a flow with stupid questions, here´s 2nd: In my "recent transactions" I see 2 new rows for +1000HYP which have been minted. It shows the following text
- "Unconfirmed (0 of 6 confirmations. Generated but not accepted. Minted)"
- "Offline (0 Confirmations) Generated but not accepted. Minted"

Balance is showing still the same old? When are those going to be confirmed?
~Trololoh~

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

It also dependes on your weight ... then it is advisable to have blocks from 25,30K Hyp.

I´ve blocks 16,03K Hyp. Weight at the moment 261K. Days to stake 44,01. Days to stake have been going up and down for days...
Should I do it all over again with 25K blocks OR should I just keep waiting? Any advice?

What does 16,03K mean?  16 blocks of 3k hyp?  or you have 16.03K blocks(sorry the , is throwing me)?  How many blocks?  The "days to stake" is an estimate.  I stake several blocks a day, but according to coin control my best block has 55 days to stake.   so if you have more then 4-5 blocks I would leave them as is.  Actually I would leave them anyway.  If you hover over the mining indicator on the main panel, what does that show as an estimate?  Mine shows 5-8 hours.  That's a better indication for your total stake weight.

I have 16,03K hype per block (value in "amount" column in coin control). Overall I got +10 blocks with the identical "amount". Therefore I´m just going to keep them as is.
You asked to hover over the mining indicator on the main panel. I don´t find it. So my stupid question is - under which tab is that(e.g. under "overview" tab in my wallet etc...)?

Since I´m in a flow with stupid questions, here´s 2nd: In my "recent transactions" I see 2 new rows for +1000HYP which have been minted. It shows the following text

1st You will find that icon bottom right of main window, it's the one that blinks.
2nd The blocks you have found were orphaned, which means that someone else was a bit faster in finding these.
Check your systen clock to make sure it's correct.
Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

1st You will find that icon bottom right of main window, it's the one that blinks.
2nd The blocks you have found were orphaned, which means that someone else was a bit faster in finding these.

1st I´ve three icons in bottom right (1: telling me wallet status 2: telling how many connections active 3: telling "up to date", current dififculty, "downloaded xxxxxxx blocks of transaction history). There is no any kind of time estimations for me here.
2nd My iOS clock is in Eastern European time (EEST). Is this a timezone question? If yes - Which timezone it should be? Or did I get this totally wrong?
~Trololoh~

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

1st I´ve three icons in bottom right (1: telling me wallet status 2: telling how many connections active 3: telling "up to date", current dififculty, "downloaded xxxxxxx blocks of transaction history). There is no any kind of time estimations for me here.
2nd My iOS clock is in Eastern European time (EEST). Is this a timezone question? If yes - Which timezone it should be? Or did I get this totally wrong?

1st I had the same problem when using pre-compiled bin, icon is "hiding" between 1st and 2nd icon, moving your mouse between the 2 should show a pop-up.
Either compile wallet yourself or hope that it gets fixed.
2nd Timezone has no effect but sys clock should be synced using internet not manually.
If you're still getting orphaned blocks try blocking all incoming traffic.
Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

1st I had the same problem when using pre-compiled bin, icon is "hiding" between 1st and 2nd icon, moving your mouse between the 2 should show a pop-up.
2nd Timezone has no effect but sys clock should
be synced using internet not manually.

1st Oh - I see it now. For me it shows next stake in 22-34 hours.
2nd I´ll try to sync sys clock by using internet and see if it have effect. If not I´ll take a look if I need to start blocking incoming traffic.
Thanks for the answers!
Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

2nd Timezone has no effect but sys clock should
be synced using internet not manually.

1st Oh - I see it now. For me it shows next stake in 22-34 hours.
2nd I´ll try to sync sys clock by using internet and see if it have effect. If not I´ll take a look if I need to start blocking incoming traffic.
Thanks for the answers!

@trololoh - for a while things seems to be working now and I´ve received the first +1000HYP transactions as confirmed.
Now I got the identical issue. The transactions are coming in but they will not get confirmed. I´m not facing these problems with any other wallers I´ve been using for staking. I´ve now tried to change/sync my time by using Apple America instead of Apple Europe (time.apple.com). Let´s see if that makes any difference. I don´t believe that´s the case but...

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

the reason you see it more with hyp is cause its stupid hard to stake hyp because of the competition on the network. your box's time is one of the easiest things you can tweak to be more competitive and receive less orphans

depending on what os you are using, you can do this via ntpd or timed. I quick search yielded this nice article on the two

https://eclecticlight.co/2017/10/27/has-anyone-got-the-time-how-high-sierra-has-changed-time-synchronisation/

whatever you do you want your timeserver to be as close to your physical location as possible.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
~Trololoh~

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

@Pokstakeko
Have you blocked all incoming traffic ?
Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

@Pokstakeko

@Trololoh Yes I’ve now blocked all the incoming traffic - except Hyperstake. Can I / should I block that as well?
~Trololoh~

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

@Pokstakeko

@Trololoh Yes I’ve now blocked all the incoming traffic - except Hyperstake. Can I / should I block that as well?
You should block Hyperstake only.
Or add in config :
listen=0
Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

@Pokstakeko

Or add in config :
listen=0

OK - I see. That´s done now. Let´s hope this works. Thanks for the tips again @Trololoh
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:06:49 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 04:27:22 AM by bitmaster1x

Picked up some nice chunks of HYP  Grin

ONEADev

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Hyperstake (HYP) added to https://MissExchange.com

Thanks for the tip bitmaster1x!

Trading pair:
HYP/BTC

Happy trading!

Best Regards MissExchange
Sandramars2x

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Picked up some nice chunks of HYP  Grin

I did same yesterday night. All in good fate.
Gramixa

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

3 month wallet is publicly available 27/7 total profitability in the region of 15% a year
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

3 month wallet is publicly available 27/7 total profitability in the region of 15% a year

HYP is Better than any bank.  Grin

Pokstakeko

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

@Pokstakeko

Or add in config :
listen=0

OK - I see. That´s done now. Let´s hope this works. Thanks for the tips again @Trololoh

It´s not working for me even if I´ve blocked all the incoming traffic. Still going to miss most of the transactions as "unconfirmed". I think the last option is to re-do the staking? Now with larger block size per block (current 16K per block)...?
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Grin
HYP is now live on https://missexchange.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: