Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:48:29 PM

Maybe at least we start our discussion in different subject than hashforce ? It starting to get annoying...
What is the following project you are looking forward the most?

poeh, i know ziftrcoin project and XDN project are very promising, u can see that on there website, bittrex, coinmarketcap and the sweet people behind those coins Cheesy. Many updates, active dev teams etc etc. Ofc at the top from coinmarketcap and still rising every minute Cheesy

I think that are at least 2 projects u can looking forward to. Ofc bitcoin itsself is doing also better every day

Navajo? just say bye bye to navajo...

And lissing, if the dev team would care about u guys, they will post at least 1 time a day and answer the questions.. The only thing they do is soon this, soon that.. It's always soon but nothing happen ( i was in navajo more then 1 year ago, and still nothign changed.. Only thing the devs do are waiting for this so coin get lower, they buy some, and after they buy some nav they post here and say: world news is comming in 3 days.. what means people gonna buy and the dev team will dump.. after that 3 days u get nothing Tongue .. they doing this same trick for more then 1 year every month... )

So stop believing in something what is not here...!!!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:05:45 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 02:15:53 PM by soopy452000

Lol at the FUD related to Hashforce and relating that to the NAVAJO TEAM.

To the Fudders: Guys we've been there done that and yada yada , FUD doesn't work on NAVAJOCOIN lol so please save the trouble of spreading it.

And please don't put Navajo down and try to promote your petty coins on this thread , Hashforce had his reasons and them being financial mainly. And don't try to stir up that the there's something secretive going about with the Dev team and try to bring attention to something unrelated as well as trying to spotlight something that is not in existence , NavajoCoin Dev team is real and here to stay , how many times do we have to prove ourselves to avoid this kind of shit?

Why on earth would we be putting our valuable time on NavajoCoin , it is because we care about it and worked hard for it , to make it what it is today.

And don't think for a second that the Dev Team will neglect NavajoCoin , which we have never done , which we have proved over and over again and that we are ready to face any challenges ahead together as a team as well as a strong community

After doing so much for NavajoCoin and investing so much into its resources and technology , the Dev Team does not have ulterior motives of any sorts but to go forward with its plans set forth herein.

To all the Supporters : You guys are an amazing community and we are blessed and grateful have you among us , welcome to the new age of Cryptocurrency , buckle up for the ride.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:06:17 PM

Hashforce sold all his Navajo?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:11:14 PM

Hashforce sold all his Navajo?

I believe so mate due some financial problems he was experiencing.

NavajoCoin might have been his ticket out.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:12:46 PM

Maybe at least we start our discussion in different subject than hashforce ? It starting to get annoying...
What is the following project you are looking forward the most?

poeh, i know ziftrcoin project and XDN project are very promising, u can see that on there website, bittrex, coinmarketcap and the sweet people behind those coins Cheesy. Many updates, active dev teams etc etc. Ofc at the top from coinmarketcap and still rising every minute Cheesy

I think that are at least 2 projects u can looking forward to. Ofc bitcoin itsself is doing also better every day

And lissing, if the dev team would care about u guys, they will post at least 1 time a day and answer the questions.. The only thing they do is soon this, soon that.. It's always soon but nothing happen ( i was in navajo more then 1 year ago, and still nothign changed.. Only thing the devs do are waiting for this so coin get lower, they buy some, and after they buy some nav they post here and say: world news is comming in 3 days.. what means people gonna buy and the dev team will dump.. after that 3 days u get nothing Tongue .. they doing this same trick for more then 1 year every month... )

So stop believing in something what is not here...!!!
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry    ....this can not be, I in this not faith....

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:13:53 PM

For someone who has long now lost interest to this coin you sure seem to be having a hard time letting go.

You think this coin is going nowhere, you've been saying so for a while. You've made your point, so why are you dwelling on this?

You could say it was too little too late, or that it will ultimately fail if it doesn't take off.
That will be the fate of all the cryptocoins in the end except for a precious few. The crypto field is very competitive and unforgiving.

But instead you call it a scam. It's not a scam by any sensible definition for the simple reason that way too much genuine work has gone into it already.

We are all taking a gamble here. This much we know, and the realistic among us will even admit the odds are not great.
But the devs effort seems honest. At least from where I'm standing

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:16:09 PM

Lol at the FUD related to Hashforce and relating that to the NAVAJO TEAM.

To the Fudders: Guys we've been there done that and yada yada , FUD doesn't work on NAVAJOCOIN lol so please save the trouble of spreading it.

And please don't put Navajo down and try to promote your petty coins on this thread , Hashforce had his reasons and them being financial mainly. And don't try to stir up that the there's something secretive going about with the Dev team and try to bring attention to something unrelated as well as trying to spotlight something that is not in existence , NavajoCoin Dev team is real and here to stay , how many times do we have to prove ourselves to avoid this kind of shit?

Why on earth would we be putting our valuable time on NavajoCoin , it is because we care about it and worked hard for it , to make it what it is today.

And don't think for a second that the Dev Team will neglect NavajoCoin , which we have never done , which we have proved over and over again and that we are ready to face any challenges ahead together as a team as well as a strong community

After doing so much for NavajoCoin and investing so much into its resources and technology , the Dev Team does not have ulterior motives of any sorts but to go forward with its plans set forth herein.

To all the Supporters : You guys are an amazing community and we are blessed and grateful have you among us , welcome to the new age of Cryptocurrency , buckle up for the ride.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

Fudders came back! One of the most important indicator in the cryptomarket!
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:56:47 PM

Can I also point out that Hashforce only held about 0.2% of total coins so its not like 10 million were dumped.

My faith is still with Soopy and the dev team. They have done everything they said they would do and more!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:31:43 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 05:55:23 PM by GREEDYJOHN

All the FUD is for MARKET MANIPULATION.

A few months ago, they used FAKE SCREEN SHOTS.

Now they pretend that commited members are leaving the game.

IT IS ALL FAKE PRICE MANIPULATION!

TRUST NOBODY!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:28:38 PM

NAV is all good, no worries here.

please don't get greedyjohn fired up people as he goes loco with font size and color. What greedyjohn says is true, dont be manipulated.

Buy, Hold, Win
hennessj

Activity: 373
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:42:15 PM

Can I also point out that Hashforce only held about 0.2% of total coins so its not like 10 million were dumped.

My faith is still with Soopy and the dev team. They have done everything they said they would do and more!

Hashforce did not dump.  He sold his coins discretely over a period of days to minimize the impact on the price.

Had any of you a right to know he would have sent a telegram.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pint8alesius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:45:54 PM

someone upset, but how coin is this going now?
uszaty43

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:00:07 AM

someone upset, but how coin is this going now?

Very good;)we are all waiting cause roadmap is very attractive!
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:26:22 AM

Had any of you a right to know he would have sent a telegram.

I've received a telegram. The Germans have lost the war!!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:53:58 AM

NavajoCoin is like a road , it has lanes , it has intersections and it has turns as well as side roads , whatever that's on the road does not affect the road itself for the road is never ending it shows the path and helps everyone walk on it , such is NavajoCoin , people will walk on it , look at it and get the best out of it and ultimately reach their destination or sometimes will want to go on it over and over again or after sometime , this is NavajoCoin , the road of life and success , cryptocurrency and digital age.

Thank you Hashforce for being with us all this time , despite tremendous hardships and time of great despair while I believe Navajo to be the only coin with a colourful and a courageous history and one of its kind , thank you so very much for being with us despite all , looking for that little silver lining on the darkest clouds at times. Appreciate all those times that you stood up for Navajo for that what you believed deep down in your heart , no matter what the rest of the world said.

On behalf of the Development Team as well as the Community , I would like to take this opportunity to extend our heartiest appreciation for the service your rendered for NavajoCoin all this time , which will always be remembered and in our hearts no matter what.

There are no "good bye"s in the Crypto World and certainly not in the Navajo world only "See You Again"s

Wishing all the very best with all that you do and succeed in every way mate.

Looking forward to seeing you sometime again soon. Smiley

The Future is very bright , let make the best out of it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank You Soopy for the best words and appreciation. When I come back in a few weeks we are going to rock this. Guys I have 0 Navajocoin I sold them slowly for good reasons for very good reasons , for positive things. I am using the money for positive things for my family. Remember I invested in 2014 and held all this time. So I would suggest don't read into anyone's negative comments and negative directions. We are not born with silver spoons in our mouths we need to work hard for everything we do. Be passionate and gather together and transform this community and fund some projects. This is the greatest Cryptocoin on the planet. I will work hard save some money and come back starting from 0.

~HashForce101~

If you want to donate some Navajocoin to me you can - otherwise I will just stay quiet in the back ground and wait untill I can re-invest again. I do have the patience!
sYC6xCtUVhP87zYbcuzw9Dy32mbh8gSrvY
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:55:53 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 07:14:37 AM by hashforce101

SirZelmer

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:27:45 AM

Okey, okey, all fine but... How many time can i wait for this Web wallet?
1 month ago u told that you are waitinig for them to complete it, and what?
We have almost half of June
uszaty43

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:19:13 AM

NavajoCoin is like a road , it has lanes , it has intersections and it has turns as well as side roads , whatever that's on the road does not affect the road itself for the road is never ending it shows the path and helps everyone walk on it , such is NavajoCoin , people will walk on it , look at it and get the best out of it and ultimately reach their destination or sometimes will want to go on it over and over again or after sometime , this is NavajoCoin , the road of life and success , cryptocurrency and digital age.

Thank you Hashforce for being with us all this time , despite tremendous hardships and time of great despair while I believe Navajo to be the only coin with a colourful and a courageous history and one of its kind , thank you so very much for being with us despite all , looking for that little silver lining on the darkest clouds at times. Appreciate all those times that you stood up for Navajo for that what you believed deep down in your heart , no matter what the rest of the world said.

On behalf of the Development Team as well as the Community , I would like to take this opportunity to extend our heartiest appreciation for the service your rendered for NavajoCoin all this time , which will always be remembered and in our hearts no matter what.

There are no "good bye"s in the Crypto World and certainly not in the Navajo world only "See You Again"s

Wishing all the very best with all that you do and succeed in every way mate.

Looking forward to seeing you sometime again soon. Smiley

The Future is very bright , let make the best out of it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank You Soopy for the best words and appreciation. When I come back in a few weeks we are going to rock this. Guys I have 0 Navajocoin I sold them slowly for good reasons for very good reasons , for positive things. I am using the money for positive things for my family. Remember I invested in 2014 and held all this time. So I would suggest don't read into anyone's negative comments and negative directions. We are not born with silver spoons in our mouths we need to work hard for everything we do. Be passionate and gather together and transform this community and fund some projects. This is the greatest Cryptocoin on the planet. I will work hard save some money and come back starting from 0.

~HashForce101~

If you want to donate some Navajocoin to me you can - otherwise I will just stay quiet in the back ground and wait untill I can re-invest again. I do have the patience!

Its nice that you gave as your last word before your brake.This cut all stupid conspiracy theories.

@shaim is it possible to see Web Wallet following week?
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:36:19 AM

Ok, back to the real things.

In the last release of wallet, there has been a jump of version, now is 3.0.0, and AFAIK the bigger
improvement is the new irc chat.

Some one of the DevTeam, would be so kind to explain to beginner, what are the similarities or the
difference, or the improvement with the already present "Talk Code" panel?

Another question about the chat, Pakage in "Talk Code" had made an elaborate security system for
registering a nickname to avoid someone can steal the nickname of others person, this nickname's
system will cover also the new irc chat?

Bye Bye
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: