Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:29:10 PM

That is all speculation. I can not tell you. But it is the truth. And to the comment above...  A third party first needs to check what is done and how... That needs as much time as starting from scratch and is perhaps even more difficult. We can not say what is the status and is everything correct. (security etc..)

I do not know the AltCoinGuys, then I may have misunderstood, but if he's one of
those people who prepare the clones of coins for other inept "developper", and so
creates coins destined to become once more new scamcoins, if He is a programmer
who does not sign the work it produces, then I am very very happy that he has no
personal relationship with the project Navajocoin.

The kind of people IMHO are a disaster for the whole area of altcurrency.

IMHO perhaps at this point it would be better to do one thing, throw away his
previous work and start from scratch, or by other public and secure projects.

But we found a really good dev that seems to be very good in what he is doing and he already has experience in webwallet...  Especially security aspects.

VERY VERY WELL!!

Ahaa... It's a relief.

Bye Bye

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:35:05 PM

Hey guys, Infernopool has recently added NAV as one of the support multipool payouts. Now you can use a NAV address as your worker name to get paid in NAV for mining !

http://infernopool.com/getting_started
http://infernopool.com/FAQ

Welcome! I think you'll be fine here. Wink

I saw the site http://poolpicker.eu/text.php?algo=sha-256 , and your multipool has a long row
of good results, both on Sha256 and on Scrypt, my compliments.

For what i can see your pool now mine only Sha-256 and Scrypt, two algos which nowadays
require specialized hardware to be mined with profit.

Do you have some plan for other algos, ie x??, neoscrypt, lrye2... etc, more easy to mine
for "normal user" ?

Remy_5

Bye Bye

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:44:22 PM

To make one thing clear. We do not argue with the altcoinguys. They have already done some projects as you can see on the website. Personally I would say this whole thing was not born under a lucky star,  with the hardware outtake of the testing environment. Of course when you live from what you do you can not wait a week for a customer. You gotta use your time to earn money.  And I think this new job which was planned to be an gap filling job grew into a bigger thing. So it is best for both sides to cancel the order and move their ways.

I am not very happy about the whole situation of this webwallet, but I don't want to acuse anybody. Just described It..
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:32:21 PM

i try to compile wallet on raspberry pi os raspbian
download binary from :  https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin.git

qmake  --->  navajocoin/NavajoCoin-qt.pro:371: Parse Error ('src/qt/images.qrc')

Any help for this error ??
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:32:55 PM

damn... I will be bored holding and staking my bag of navajos before you guys will release anything  Cry

Been lurking on this thread for a while now but my original request still stands : to be taken seriously, Navajo's Anonymous feature will have to get an external audit from a respected and well-known crypto guy. only then the people will start to use nav with confidence, the developers will start to build on nav and the price will start to rise.

btw, I appreciate that you are doing business with the NeosCoin developers. To me, it's a sign that you want to do business with honest people. It sure raises my level of confidence toward Navajos.

so.... since the web wallet is now probably no more part of the june roadmap (from what I can read between the lines in shahim's last post), can you confirm that the decentralized anon tech as well as the makeover of navajos will still be seen in june 2015?

and I hope you guys (nav devs) see that now when you hype your stuffs before their release, it doesn't even produce any kind of effects on the market anymore.  People now want to see the things you have on your roadmap, not some pre-announcements of announcements over and over again.
My thoughts exactly!

Just like gnargnar said, one way to get an external audit from the ground is to:
1) Find and contact a respected and well-known crypto expert
2) Offer him an X amount of BTC (in NAV) to pay him with (the more money you offer, the more serious the audit job is taken)
3) Raise a community fundraiser to collect NAV (managed by a NAV team member or a trusted community member)
4.1) If NAV is 100% bullet-proof: publish the audit
4.2) If NAV is 'cracked': fix any security holes and then publish the audit
5) See trust, confidence and price rise

As a great example, take a look at the crowd-funded code review/security audit of Dash (formerly Darkcoin) by Kristov Atlas: http://blog.anonymousbitcoinbook.com/2014/09/darkcoin-code-review-results/
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:51:38 PM

damn... I will be bored holding and staking my bag of navajos before you guys will release anything  Cry

Been lurking on this thread for a while now but my original request still stands : to be taken seriously, Navajo's Anonymous feature will have to get an external audit from a respected and well-known crypto guy. only then the people will start to use nav with confidence, the developers will start to build on nav and the price will start to rise.

btw, I appreciate that you are doing business with the NeosCoin developers. To me, it's a sign that you want to do business with honest people. It sure raises my level of confidence toward Navajos.

so.... since the web wallet is now probably no more part of the june roadmap (from what I can read between the lines in shahim's last post), can you confirm that the decentralized anon tech as well as the makeover of navajos will still be seen in june 2015?

and I hope you guys (nav devs) see that now when you hype your stuffs before their release, it doesn't even produce any kind of effects on the market anymore.  People now want to see the things you have on your roadmap, not some pre-announcements of announcements over and over again.
My thoughts exactly!

Just like gnargnar said, one way to get an external audit from the ground is to:
2) Offer him an X amount of BTC (in NAV) to pay him with (the more money you offer, the more serious the audit job is taken)
3) Raise a community fundraiser to collect NAV (managed by a NAV team member or a trusted community member)

As a great example, take a look at the crowd-funded code review/security audit of Dash (formerly Darkcoin) by Kristov Atlas: http://blog.anonymousbitcoinbook.com/2014/09/darkcoin-code-review-results/
You guys want this coin to sell hot, so you should all be ready to FOOT THE ENTIRE BILL of the AUDIT JOB.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

My thoughts exactly!

This is the number 1 thing that needs to be done and paid by all current share holders of the Navajocoin Community. If you own a few hundred thousand Navajocoin an Audit as outlined above needs to have cash thrown on the table and done immediately. This above will propell Navajocoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network into the Top ranked Crypto Currencies trading today. It will smash the competition in a massive way.

This will require some serious BTC . It needs to come from every person who has money invested in this great Cryptocurrensie.

A whole PR campaign will spawn from the community initiative with a successful third party verification.

This is bigger than Web wallet , Rebranding, and even Decentralization.

It should even be included on the future projects.

If this is even discussed by Soopy on this thread and I get a hint of this going ahead. I'll buy so many shares of navajocoin that Santa Claus will think Christmas has come early this year.

Remember I do own 0 Navajocoin. I m looking for the correct spark to buy back in and I will buy a what ever the current market price is on that day.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

My thoughts exactly!

This is the number 1 thing that needs to be done and paid by all current share holders of the Navajocoin Community. If you own a few hundred thousand Navajocoin an Audit as outlined above needs to have cash thrown on the table and done immediately. This above will propell Navajocoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network into the Top ranked Crypto Currencies trading today. It will smash the competition in a massive way.

This will require some serious BTC . It needs to come from every person who has money invested in this great Cryptocurrensie.

A whole PR campaign will spawn from the community initiative with a successful third party verification.

This is bigger than Web wallet , Rebranding, and even Decentralization.

It should even be included on the future projects.

If this is even discussed by Soopy on this thread and I get a hint of this going ahead. I'll buy so many shares of navajocoin that Santa Claus will think Christmas has come early this year.

Remember I do own 0 Navajocoin. I m looking for the correct spark to buy back in and I will buy a what ever the current market price is on that day.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt it make a lot more sense to preform the Audit After the decentralization?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 08:05:55 AM

Hello All,

Let me answer you guys straight and once for all.

We've open NAVAJO ANON to the public on March and Beta since January , people tested it , we even had a bounty up for someone finding a loophole at that time , it has been proven over and over again that NavajoCoin Anonymity are beyond bounds and and unbreakable.

There's only 4 people on this planet and universe knowing how the system works and that's the team and I trust them with my life , I do not want another one out of it knowing it , for the sole reason that We currently do not entrust anyone outside of the team be it independent reviewer or what so ever with our technology and if this isn't good on you , I do not know what it is , yourselves as investors should be concerned when the technology would be put out and that its competitive advantage being endangered. It is you the community and the investors should be thoughtful about this more and be serious about it , please do think about it. Just because you want to capitalize on NAV's price going up and make a few btc , would you give out the competitive advantage? NavajoCoin prices are stable since the last few months and the only way from here is up and our journey is a stable one , we are not here to run on the same marathon that others do and get themselves off a cliff , our path is of stability and long term , you guys as investors should be more responsible in making such statements just to profit it from for just once , we are talking much more than a few btc here , you'll see when you see it. Smiley

And if some people are trying to fud regards to the same topic while bringing it out of the blue and trying to capitalize on the same , I strongly condemn their actions too on behalf of the Dev Team and as the Head Developer , please do not disrupt NavajoCoin and its march forward , but strengthen it with all your heart.

And also even if we were to go for a code review , it wouldn't be as simple as said , closed-code reviews are quite expensive and last time we quoted more than 6000 EUR and they are not done simply for 1 or 2 btc , which as we all know we cannot afford at this stage of the coin.

So this is out of the question , at least at this stage of NavajoCoin

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
SirZelmer

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:32:39 AM

So as i tought you will not put any update even to end of June.
Thats why i told u to stop pointing your "PRETTY NICE ROADMAP" because there are only words, nothing else.
Im also wondering about call somebody "FUDDER" etc. As investor i want to see some forward movement, not only promises.
The time is our enemy.
Peace.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:30:18 AM

Thats why i told u to stop pointing your "PRETTY NICE ROADMAP" because there are only words, nothing else.
Im also wondering about call somebody "FUDDER" etc. As investor i want to see some forward movement, not only promises.
The time is our enemy.
Peace.

As an investor, you could sell your coins in the price 3.5-4.5sat. You did not do this and you have a grudge against the team for some delays?
I do not understand. I also have not sold hoping for a higher price, but regret I have only to each other.

Now we have to think positively and enjoy that we have a very good road map for NAVAJO.

Tell the others about the coin, let us support the team at least a good word, unless someone is generous, a little btc.

Soopy and the team - are doing a good job. You have great support from many of us.  Smiley
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 09:32:13 AM

The time is our enemy.
Peace.

All I'm asking the community as well as the investors is , to be grateful for what you have and the roadmap is not a not a roadmap but what you will expect in the next updates , FUDDERS are people who spread FUD for their own gains and no not everyone is a FUDDER but in the crypto world where everyone is trying to make money one can be a fudder with or without their knowing , we only callout fud when we are thoroughly sure it is. Smiley , So that said mate , I would like to thank you as well as all as all our investors for your kind thoughts , ideas and most of all for investing in NavajoCoin and being with us all this time , despite all and also I would like to invite you to further believe in us for we have over and over again proved to the world what we are capable of and delivered what we promised in all of its form therefore its an amazing community we've been working with all this time and amazing it would be for time to come.

I would like to Thank you all so very much on behalf of the Development Team! You guys Rock!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 09:33:38 AM

The time is our enemy.
Peace.

As an investor, you could sell your coins in the price 3.5-4.5sat. You did not do this and you have a grudge against the team for some delays?
I do not understand. I also have not sold hoping for a higher price, but regret I have only to each other.

Now we have to think positively and enjoy that we have a very good road map for NAVAJO.

Tell the others about the coin, let us support the team at least a good word, unless someone is generous, a little btc.

Soopy and the team - are doing a good job. You have great support from many of us.  Smiley

Your words are the greatest support , thank you very much mate.

We appreciate it a lot.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:40:34 AM

Ok now I'm confused. Not talking fud but there are timings in the roadmap. Are the timings meaningless?
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:05:04 AM

Ok now I'm confused. Not talking fud but there are timings in the roadmap. Are the timings meaningless?

It was explained the reason for the delay.

Let us show a little patience and confidence for the team.
SirZelmer

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:05:22 AM

This is is, i just dont get why they put ~timeframes when they  are not binding.
Anyway we should have some ideas to spread informations about coin, and get more and more investors.
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:05:49 AM

Why do you think so? No they are not meaningless.
SirZelmer

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:10:06 AM

Because in your road map few thing should be done now, and others in next 2 weeks.
But it could ends like always, with huge delay and nothing else.
Really dont get me wrong, im not fudding, im investor, but as u said that u are working on projects in the same time so why  when u had problems with web wallet u didnt released anything else?
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:31:53 AM

Hello All,

Let me answer you guys straight and once for all.

We've open NAVAJO ANON to the public on March and Beta since January , people tested it , we even had a bounty up for someone finding a loophole at that time , it has been proven over and over again that NavajoCoin Anonymity are beyond bounds and and unbreakable.

There's only 4 people on this planet and universe knowing how the system works and that's the team and I trust them with my life , I do not want another one out of it knowing it , for the sole reason that We currently do not entrust anyone outside of the team be it independent reviewer or what so ever with our technology and if this isn't good on you , I do not know what it is , yourselves as investors should be concerned when the technology would be put out and that its competitive advantage being endangered. It is you the community and the investors should be thoughtful about this more and be serious about it , please do think about it. Just because you want to capitalize on NAV's price going up and make a few btc , would you give out the competitive advantage? NavajoCoin prices are stable since the last few months and the only way from here is up and our journey is a stable one , we are not here to run on the same marathon that others do and get themselves off a cliff , our path is of stability and long term , you guys as investors should be more responsible in making such statements just to profit it from for just once , we are talking much more than a few btc here , you'll see when you see it. Smiley

And if some people are trying to fud regards to the same topic while bringing it out of the blue and trying to capitalize on the same , I strongly condemn their actions too on behalf of the Dev Team and as the Head Developer , please do not disrupt NavajoCoin and its march forward , but strengthen it with all your heart.

And also even if we were to go for a code review , it wouldn't be as simple as said , closed-code reviews are quite expensive and last time we quoted more than 6000 EUR and they are not done simply for 1 or 2 btc , which as we all know we cannot afford at this stage of the coin.

So this is out of the question , at least at this stage of NavajoCoin

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Maybe we should start a poll with who is willing to donate to this should be be easy to crowd fund 6g's of loot, I think a lot a ppl would donate 25-50$
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:56:25 AM

Because in your road map few thing should be done now, and others in next 2 weeks.
But it could ends like always, with huge delay and nothing else.
Really dont get me wrong, im not fudding, im investor, but as u said that u are working on projects in the same time so why  when u had problems with web wallet u didnt released anything else?

until now Webwallet and corresponding mobile wallet is delayed, because of reasons explained one page ago. Multipool was an Ann yesterday. All other points are in timeplan until now and are under constructions from
Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: