Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:43:28 AM

yes true , but me too want to know something how does it work.
Could anyone explain how does masteenode work?
To add up to that: How many coins will there be required to start a Masternode?
Anyone from the DEV team that can answer my question?

We haven't made final decision on that yet, one option we have been thinking about is 100K and the second one 250K - same as amount needed for joining investors group.
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

Is it possible that investors group will vote for final the decision?

Agree with Chemal!

Of course, that will be the first voting reserved for investors group Wink
Cheers

~ Strugg

Perfect!
SirZelmer

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:58:51 AM

100k  is better  option  to attract  new  investors .
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:11:06 PM

Hello Navajo friends! Smiley Today on trex looks like someone push the price down, to buy more- is my opinion! We need good news -then price goes up...
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:43:27 PM

yes true , but me too want to know something how does it work.
Could anyone explain how does masteenode work?
To add up to that: How many coins will there be required to start a Masternode?
We haven't made final decision on that yet, one option we have been thinking about is 100K and the second one 250K - same as amount needed for joining investors group.
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

Thanks for the answer.

Maybe both amounts you mentioned are suitable options. Where 250k NAV Masternodes generate more profit than 100k NAV Masternodes, just a quick thought. But if you decide to stick to one type of Masternode I would say go with the lesser one (100k) as this makes NAV more accessible for new people/investors.

Curious to see what the outcome of this will be, keep up the good work!
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:00:09 PM

100k  is better  option  to attract  new  investors .

what new customer? everyone already left.

500 sat soon

our well-known fuders came back uhuhuu! it is always a good sign:) I remember before Anon release there were many of them. And all their false stories hahha .Good times are coming back:)

Guys,if you want to have an influence on navajo developing ,please come to the investors group:Smiley
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:09:47 PM

I thank you for the address that was given, the dash's whitepaper was an interesting read.

Here as a reference it is the text part that concerns the formula for the ROI of a masternode:

Due to the fact that the Masternode rewards program is a fixed percentage and the 
Masternode network nodes are fluctuating, expected Masternode rewards will vary according 
to the current total count of active Masternodes. Payments for a standard day for running a 
Masternode can be calculated by using the following formula: 

(n/t) * r  * b * a  

Where: 
n is the number of Masternodes an operator controls 
t is the total number of Masternodes 
r is the current block reward (presently averaging about 5 DASH) 
b is blocks in an average day. For the Dash network this usually is 576.  
a is the average Masternode payment (45% of the average block amount) 

Return on investment for running a Masternode can be calculated as  

((n/t) * r * b * a * 365) / 1000

Where variables are the same as above.

But please be patient, there is still the initial question that is not clear to me:
from what I understand, the DASH miners have to pay 45% of what they earn for each
block found to masternode. But Dash is a coin purely POW, while Nav now is purely POS.

This means that the reward for masternodes will come from a cut of the POS reward of all?

Please tell me that I was wrong.

Bye Bye

LucD88

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:36:48 PM

I thank you for the address that was given, the dash's whitepaper was an interesting read.

Here as a reference it is the text part that concerns the formula for the ROI of a masternode:

Due to the fact that the Masternode rewards program is a fixed percentage and the
Masternode network nodes are fluctuating, expected Masternode rewards will vary according
to the current total count of active Masternodes. Payments for a standard day for running a
Masternode can be calculated by using the following formula:

(n/t) * r  * b * a  

Where:
n is the number of Masternodes an operator controls
t is the total number of Masternodes
r is the current block reward (presently averaging about 5 DASH)
b is blocks in an average day. For the Dash network this usually is 576.  
a is the average Masternode payment (45% of the average block amount)

Return on investment for running a Masternode can be calculated as  

((n/t) * r * b * a * 365) / 1000

Where variables are the same as above.

But please be patient, there is still the initial question that is not clear to me:
from what I understand, the DASH miners have to pay 45% of what they earn for each
block found to masternode. But Dash is a coin purely POW, while Nav now is purely POS.

This means that the reward for masternodes will come from a cut of the POS reward of all?

Bye Bye

I think you're one step ahead of the whole Masternode thing. DASH made their source code open source, so anyone can use and alter the DASH Masternode source code to their liking. So it's completely dependant on how the NAV team will implement Masternodes, if they're even going to use the DASH source code at all or write something themselves from scratch. Right now I believe it's a bit too early to discuss the implementation of Masternodes, we don't have enough information on that topic yet.

But you definitely got a point there. Will be interesting to see how the NAV team is going to surprise us. Smiley
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:54:43 PM

99 wallets from rich list top 100 have 100k+ Nav.
I dont know how working Masternodes and how many we need them to have good nethwork MN's so I dont know how many Nav make one Masternode.
100-200k coins ? 100 k is easy buy but I dont know what we want easy and many masternodes or more worth and some less number MN's.
Dont know I think depend it from how many Masternodes Navajo coin need now and in future when price will be rise.
So I think is important decision.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:50:08 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 11:14:57 PM by hashforce101

Due to the fact that the Masternode rewards program is a fixed percentage and the
Masternode network nodes are fluctuating, expected Masternode rewards will vary according
to the current total count of active Masternodes. Payments for a standard day for running a
Masternode can be calculated by using the following formula:

(n/t) * r  * b * a  

Where:
n is the number of Masternodes an operator controls
t is the total number of Masternodes
r is the current block reward (presently averaging about 5 DASH)
b is blocks in an average day. For the Dash network this usually is 576.  
a is the average Masternode payment (45% of the average block amount)

Return on investment for running a Masternode can be calculated as  

((n/t) * r * b * a * 365) / 1000

Where variables are the same as above.

Bye Bye

I think you're one step ahead of the whole Masternode thing. DASH made their source code open source, so anyone can use and alter the DASH Masternode source code to their liking. So it's completely dependant on how the NAV team will implement Masternodes, if they're even going to use the DASH source code at all or write something themselves from scratch. Right now I believe it's a bit too early to discuss the implementation of Masternodes, we don't have enough information on that topic yet.

But you definitely got a point there. Will be interesting to see how the NAV team is going to surprise us. Smiley

Ok so I read the code can  be  revealed in the above scenario. This has many implications to security. I know security is  an extremely high  priority for the Navajocoin Anonymous Development team. The other  alternative is to get an expensive third party verification of  the  code and then have 0 masternodes. Then the other alternative is   reveal the code and Free verification as many can tweak the code for  their masternode setup it  can be verified by any third party. Witch solves a problem of trust in the  system in a Anonymous transaction overall . I hope  i make since

Regardless the implementation is going to make a huge difference to daily  volume dependent on what is chosen. It could be already finished or just starting only they know  On the other hand this could be a new birth of new code in how  Masternodes run that is tweakable but only exclusive to how  Navajocoin  works  and  only  compatible with Navajo Coin. This is why I started this topic on this  forum this is what I  personally think about in my next  round of investing. The  decisions of implimentation will  influence what I do.Thats why im relaxed but excited as well. Please  continue this topic as its  very  important to ultimate daily volume

Also please let me know of im right or wrong totally in the write direction or wrong . Just dont stay silent ......
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:46:33 AM

Navajo dev team : please release the full decentralized anonymous technology BEFORE even talking about masternodes and making people buy their entry fees to get one. Same as the NAV Cooperation System.  No way I would even consider grabbing the few K's missing to get to 250k for the elite club and/or masternode before seeing finally the fully decentralized anonymous tech that was so hyped, so promised... and so delayed.  regards.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:51:04 AM

Navajo dev team : please release the full decentralized anonymous technology BEFORE even talking about masternodes and making people buy their entry fees to get one. Same as the NAV Cooperation System.  No way I would even consider grabbing the few K's missing to get to 250k for the elite club and/or masternode before seeing finally the fully decentralized anonymous tech that was so hyped, so promised... and so delayed.  regards.

This coin will live or die this month imo. too much other innovative competition starting to appear.
subzer04

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:46:26 AM

Navajo dev team : please release the full decentralized anonymous technology BEFORE even talking about masternodes and making people buy their entry fees to get one. Same as the NAV Cooperation System.  No way I would even consider grabbing the few K's missing to get to 250k for the elite club and/or masternode before seeing finally the fully decentralized anonymous tech that was so hyped, so promised... and so delayed.  regards.

This coin will live or die this month imo. too much other innovative competition starting to appear.

What coins are you talking about, if its about anon tech ?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:15:24 AM

Who sells tens of thousands of NAV at such ridiculous prices the week a new release is expected?
I hope the attempt to manipulate the price blows up in their face.

But for the love of god, please make the release this week

Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Cloak ?
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:56:53 AM

There is still a chance that the coin will be in demand in the future, I probably leave yourself some.
subzer04

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:24:13 AM

Cloak ?

Cloak to zart Smiley z tego co wiem to tam jest jakis klon coinmixera
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:29:27 AM

Cloak ?

Czemu po polsku a nie po angielsku Wink

English please....
subzer04

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:37:17 AM

Cloak ?

Czemu po polsku a nie po angielsku Wink

English please....

sorry Smiley its such a nice lang Cheesy
LucD88

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:11:13 PM

Ok so I read the code can  be  revealed in the above scenario. This has many implications to security. I know security is  an extremely high  priority for the Navajocoin Anonymous Development team. The other  alternative is to get an expensive third party verification of  the  code and then have 0 masternodes. Then the other alternative is   reveal the code and Free verification as many can tweak the code for  their masternode setup it  can be verified by any third party. Witch solves a problem of trust in the  system in a Anonymous transaction overall . I hope  i make since

Regardless the implementation is going to make a huge difference to daily  volume dependent on what is chosen. It could be already finished or just starting only they know  On the other hand this could be a new birth of new code in how  Masternodes run that is tweakable but only exclusive to how  Navajocoin  works  and  only  compatible with Navajo Coin. This is why I started this topic on this  forum this is what I  personally think about in my next  round of investing. The  decisions of implimentation will  influence what I do.Thats why im relaxed but excited as well. Please  continue this topic as its  very  important to ultimate daily volume

Also please let me know of im right or wrong totally in the write direction or wrong . Just dont stay silent ......
You're right, this sure brings a lot of security risks as the whole wide world is able to find bugs/vulnerabilities in the code and abuse them. To prevent this from happening DASH (previously known as Darkcoin) underwent a thorough security audit by a professional security consultant named Kristov Atlas before going open source. Go ahead and take a look at the results of the DASH (Darkcoin) code review.

So whether the NAV team decides to use the DASH source code and alter it, use another alternative, or write their own code from scratch, a thorough security audit of the code is always highly advisable before even thinking about going open source. With that in mind, doing so will require some effort from the community in terms of a fundraiser. Security audits are not for free, in fact they cost quite some money.

Development and code review are only a small portion of realizing a Masternode system, there's much more to it than just writing and reviewing code. If this whole process of creating a Masternode system is properly and carefully executed, and is especially well thought out I'm confident this coin has a chance to become a direct competitor with some of the top anon coins out there.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:48:53 PM

Cant wait that moment , will get some real amount then Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: