Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085725 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:01:13 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Navajocoin  - The Unbeakable Code

~HaShForce101~

LETS Stick A Hard Fork uP Crptsy you know where !!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:56:37 AM

i do believe that damage control should be discussed by the devs about the cryptsy coins.
These coins have officially been swindled, they could be dumped now, in a year, or maybe never. who knows, i just believe damage control needs to be discussed and should be transparent.
But this goes for every single dev with any alt coins in cryptsy limbo. All coin devs should be discussing what to do to prevent those wallets from ever hitting the market.
It's been long enough that something can and will happen. it might not be nav coin, but someone will get hit. please, all devs heed this message and discuss it at least. if hard forks are needed, then maybe it should be discussed and plans/funds laid out.
Please also keep in mind that nothing is beneath someone who blew millions of someone elses money. when they are comfortable from running, they will strike and drain what funds they can only to run again.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

i do believe that damage control should be discussed by the devs about the cryptsy coins.
These coins have officially been swindled, they could be dumped now, in a year, or maybe never. who knows, i just believe damage control needs to be discussed and should be transparent.
But this goes for every single dev with any alt coins in cryptsy limbo. All coin devs should be discussing what to do to prevent those wallets from ever hitting the market.
It's been long enough that something can and will happen. it might not be nav coin, but someone will get hit. please, all devs heed this message and discuss it at least. if hard forks are needed, then maybe it should be discussed and plans/funds laid out.
Please also keep in mind that nothing is beneath someone who blew millions of someone elses money. when they are comfortable from running, they will strike and drain what funds they can only to run again.
The longer this issue continues to loom over this coin, the longer it's price will continue to decline as a result of the massive amount of uncertainty.  If you guys really want to see this coin survive 2016 I strongly encouraging getting together to discuss this issue at length and coming to a consensus on how to move forward asap.  This coin's overall liquidity and marketcap is in absolutely no shape whatsoever to even withstand a modest selloff of known scam coins from cryptsy exchange.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:12:59 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 11:05:48 AM by Sjacmur

I think price will fall with this news. On bids on both markets Bittrex and Poloniex not enought buyer to buy all stolen coins when thief dump. Except 1 satoshi bids Sad

Edit: somebody want save the price on Bittrex and put 2 x bid walls @500s & @450s each 1 BTC. Stupid move imho.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:17:43 AM

I think price will fall with this news. On bids on both markets Bittrex and Poloniex not enought buyer to buy all stolen coins when thief dump. Except 1 satoshi bids Sad

Edit: somebody want save the price on Bittrex and put 2 x bid walls @500s & @450s each 1 BTC. Stupid move imho.

guys are you crazy?! What stolen coins? there is no any evidence the thief has navajo from cryptsy.Nobody knows if any crypto was stolen!
please calm down and dont try to lower price with that comments...
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:20:44 AM

Read upper posts everybody wrote that one from top 3 NAV wallet from cryptsy was stolen.
Anyway price nothing go and not rise without any cause like finished update/event. So some worry about stolen coins from Cryptsy dont matter at this moment.
Peace.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

Read upper posts everybody wrote that one from top 3 NAV wallet from cryptsy was stolen.
Anyway price nothing go and not rise without any cause like finished update/event. So some worry about stolen coins from Cryptsy dont matter at this moment.
Peace.

I think you missed the point.
The Nav might not have been stolen in the "Hack"*(that was probably done by Big Vern and his cronies) .. but by the thieves that RUN Cryptsy --yes you Big Vern -- ..
Those millions of navs have been Locked inside cryptsy for months now after they put the wallet in maintenance.
Big vern has Lied to everyone for over a year about their funds tricking many people into putting a lot of money into cryptsy (customers) because they thought it was safe.
The Nav Devs have offered to help cryptsy to Fix their wallet so We the customers could withdraw our funds ,, they where Ignored for Months ..
Crypsty is going down they are insolvent they sold other alt coins to try and hide their losses in BTC LTC Dash coins that Did not belong to them but to their Customers.
They hold one of the top 3 nav wallets They refuse(or rather just ignore requests) to get the wallet out of maintenance so we can withdraw our Nav.
People that are that dishonest as they have proven to be should not hold close to 10% of you total coin supply None in their right mind would invest in such a coin.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:50:22 PM

Please stop spreading fud all the time. As said there is no proove that nav was stolen from cryptsy. All they say is that bitcoin, litecoin, btcd and xc are moved away from cryptsy wallets. Read the blog, all information are there.

The coins that got stolen also have been moved outside to another wallet. No move on other wallets than the mentioned ones at all. When i steal a wallet,  i move them coins as fast as possible, so the owner can not send the coins to a new secure wallet. And I would wonder if cryptsy only had one cold backup...

And by the way, cryptsy wrote they are in contact with official police,  FBI and that is why also moving the coins or using an exchange would show identity or at least leave some traces about the poeple tjat have done this.

There is no stolen nav! Proove me wrong.
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:22:49 PM

there is a suggestion that can I need a hard fork for those stolen coins from Cryptsy that gives otpadenie need for further work on the coin return, of course, it too, if it can be stolen again and this constantly to do plugs, but as another opportunity, just don't think it's the return of coins, but it may take years, or they can sneak somewhere to manifest and harm the process

...it may be just the need to mine lost coins for everyone
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:43:01 PM

Please stop spreading fud all the time. As said there is no proove that nav was stolen from cryptsy. All they say is that bitcoin, litecoin, btcd and xc are moved away from cryptsy wallets. Read the blog, all information are there.

The coins that got stolen also have been moved outside to another wallet. No move on other wallets than the mentioned ones at all. When i steal a wallet,  i move them coins as fast as possible, so the owner can not send the coins to a new secure wallet. And I would wonder if cryptsy only had one cold backup...

And by the way, cryptsy wrote they are in contact with official police,  FBI and that is why also moving the coins or using an exchange would show identity or at least leave some traces about the poeple tjat have done this.

There is no stolen nav! Proove me wrong.

If you read a little more carefully .. you can see that I don't claim the coins have been stolen in the Hack ..
Its not Fud..
Did Nav devs contact Cryptsy several times to help them get the Wallet out of maintenance yes or no ?
Ill answer for you YES because ive seen it posted here.
So Crypsty is holding the coins for some reason its been longer then 3 months now since "maintenance" on Nav wallets started on cryptsy.
I was unable to withdraw my funds.
"When I steal a wallet" .. No dev should use those words.
Cryptsy is/was run by thieves they lied to people asked for Id's when they where well aware that the difficulties had Nothing to do with that.
I'm not saying Nav was stolen by Thieves from Cryptsy I'm saying Cryptsy Are the Thieves And the "missing" BTC LTC DASH was probably stolen by them as well.
There is a thread up where people are tracing where everything went take a look before you defend Cryptsy again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.6720

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:11:12 AM

Hi Nav Community.

Due to my work commitments I have been unable to find the time to work on NAV this week unfortunately. I have just finished an 80 hour working week and this week coming is probably going to be much the same with the release date (7 March) of my work project drawing near. Despite my work load this week I will again attempt to find time to work on NAV and will hopefully have some more progress for you all to see by the next weekly update. From next week onwards I will have approximately 20 hours per week to work finishing the decentralisation project and then from the end of March I will have around 40 hours per week to spend working on cryptocurrency projects. So you can expect progress to begin ramping up from next week onwards.

Progress so far has been consistent and tangible over the last couple of months and it will all fall into place and we can release the decentralised anon network!

All the best,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:24:29 AM

IF Cryptsy decides to never re-Open the Navajocoin Wallet out of maintenance then we will never see our NAV coins again correct?

Then some time in the future someone decides to take advantage of the forgotten NAV on that exchange. Some tech with greedy intentions.

How will we stop that.?

This scenario will always be in the back of every one's mind. This subject can be used in the future to destabilize the value of this coin.

So I would suggest that the Navajocoin Development Team have a long Hard think about what future impact may and could happen with the coins remaining with Cryptsy.

Is there a way to destroy those coins and can NAV take a Leadership role and show the Altcoin world that we can as a Community Cryptocurrency show we have the knowledge and insight to control our own destiny and not be left ransom to any outside third party.

Yes our coins have not been stolen but we can not see Crpysty coming back to the Crypto Arena as a Trading platform. If so the NAV coins that remain there can be traded unfairly on another exchange by dishonest people.

We should solve this issue before the release of Decentralization.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:38:12 AM

IF Cryptsy decides to never re-Open the Navajocoin Wallet out of maintenance then we will never see our NAV coins again correct?

Then some time in the future someone decides to take advantage of the forgotten NAV on that exchange. Some tech with greedy intentions.

How will we stop that.?

This scenario will always be in the back of every one's mind. This subject can be used in the future to destabilize the value of this coin.

So I would suggest that the Navajocoin Development Team have a long Hard think about what future impact may and could happen with the coins remaining with Cryptsy.

Is there a way to destroy those coins and can NAV take a Leadership role and show the Altcoin world that we can as a Community Cryptocurrency show we have the knowledge and insight to control our own destiny and not be left ransom to any outside third party.

Yes our coins have not been stolen but we can not see Crpysty coming back to the Crypto Arena as a Trading platform. If so the NAV coins that remain there can be traded unfairly on another exchange by dishonest people.

We should solve this issue before the release of Decentralization.

a hardfork to a new blockchain will permanently fix this ...

no matter what they do with the 'other' coins ...

i know thats a drastic measure - but for peace of mind - thats the way to go ...

all it takes is for EVERYONE who has / owns nav - to swap it to the new blockchain - thats it ...

if the nav team are capable of of all the things that they have done so far - this will be an easy code ... the complexity comes from the coinswap ... for both the community and the exchanges - thats all ..

have this happen - and you will never worry about the 'lost' or 'stolen' coins again ...

the downfall of cryptsy is a big deal and was a drastic taking - so treat it as a big deal and get some drastic and permanent measures in place ...

#crysx

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:40:32 AM

Times a wasting fellas. Really need to get the stolen coin exclusion fix worked out guys or this is going to be one helluva short ride on the Ole nav train

Gimme the crypto!!
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

Guys Shahim is right.

Everyone should please calm down about this issue. If you read the post by BigVern, it clearly says that only BTC, LTC and a couple other coins were compromised.

There is no mention of NAV anywhere in his post. We have no reason to believe anything malicious has or will happen to the NAV coins which are currently in Cryptsy's possession.

Which wallet address is Cryptsy's NAV address is pure speculation, therefore no one knows how many coins are tied up in their problems. In my experience, cryptsy was trading very low volumes of NAV compared to somewhere like bittrex so I would be very surprised if their NAV wallet was in the top 10 let alone the top 3.

If we were to hard fork the block chain and burn the coins locked in Cryptsy's wallet then the people who are effected by this problem have absolutely no way of ever recovering their coins ever.

That is pretty unfair on the people who are unable to access their coins based on almost no information, speculation and hearsay.

Cryptsy has periodically been opening unaffected alt coins for withdrawal over the last couple of months. For now we can only assume that eventually the NAV wallet will also open and people will be able to get their coins back.

We will continue to attempt to contact Cryptsy and find out when they are planning open the NAV wallet for withdrawal.

If someone can provide more convincing proof that something malicious is happening with the NAV in Cryptsy's wallet then we will seriously consider taking further action.

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:07:20 AM

Guys Shahim is right.

Everyone should please calm down about this issue. If you read the post by BigVern, it clearly says that only BTC, LTC and a couple other coins were compromised. (Your honestly going to trust the blog post of a guy now known to have been lying to the community for all these months now?  Fool me once shame on you...)

There is no mention of NAV anywhere in his post. We have no reason to believe anything malicious has or will happen to the NAV coins which are currently in Cryptsy's possession. (At this point it's pretty obvious that we must assume malicious intent given the nature of Cryptsy's shutdown and BigVern's alleged preparation for fugitive flight to non-extradition country)

Which wallet address is Cryptsy's NAV address is pure speculation, therefore no one knows how many coins are tied up in their problems. In my experience, cryptsy was trading very low volumes of NAV compared to somewhere like bittrex so I would be very surprised if their NAV wallet was in the top 10 let alone the top 3. (This absolutely needs to be figured out and quick or this coin is done imho)

If we were to hard fork the block chain and burn the coins locked in Cryptsy's wallet then the people who are effected by this problem have absolutely no way of ever recovering their coins ever. (The sad reality is, this is still far better than the alternative)

That is pretty unfair on the people who are unable to access their coins based on almost no information, speculation and hearsay. (The likelihood of anybody seeing any of their alt's from Cryptsy virtual nil at this point)

Cryptsy has periodically been opening unaffected alt coins for withdrawal over the last couple of months. For now we can only assume that eventually the NAV wallet will also open and people will be able to get their coins back. (No idea why you would assume this for reasons stated above)

We will continue to attempt to contact Cryptsy and find out when they are planning open the NAV wallet for withdrawal. (Best of luck with that)

If someone can provide more convincing proof that something malicious is happening with the NAV in Cryptsy's wallet then we will seriously consider taking further action. (If you haven't figured this out by now from the evidence presented, alleged hack (18 months ago btw, why would he feign business as usual for that long, asian booty-call on tap (which is what prompted the whole divorce proceedings btw), and attempted flight from the country I don't know what will convince you)

Cheers,
Craig.
Don't get me wrong, I see your point regarding the possibility that cryptsy does right by everybody and things are hunky dory and everybody happy because they got their coins returned.  But to assume that this scenario probability is any greater than 3-5% is a grave mistake imho.

Just my 2 satoshi's

Gimme the crypto!!
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:21:09 AM

Thanks for your thoughts.

We will do our best to investigate and gain further clarity of the situation so we can make an informed decision on how we proceed.

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:44:17 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:03:35 AM by shahim

I have opened another ticket on cryptsy. I hope we will get a clear situation and let's stay objective.

Perhaps people who still have NAV on cryptsy may pm me. So we can draw a picture about how many coins and who is affected. I also ask everybody who still has coins to open a ticket on the support plattform, even if it means you have to open an account on that support platform.

thanks
Shahim
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:51:40 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:03:44 AM by sluppy

Sry to keep beating a dead horse, but have you guys been in contact with Cryptsy as to whats happening to their Nav wallet ?
And does anyone know what the exact address is ?
It remains in maintenance and doesn't look like they will allow me to withdraw my Navs  Only a few k but they must have a big chunk of the total supply in their cold wallet.

Hi we have opened different tickets. there is no response until now, but I think withdrawal was opened?
Anybody already had success withdrawing his coins?

... If I am correct, cryptsy is one of the top three wallets in the richlist.

The maintenance symbol is still visible behind the wallet on the balances tab I don't think it will allow any withdrawls.

I don't care about losing a few K of coins but if its one of the top 3 wallets I don't want Big Vern to Dump it all to make a quick buck that ****** ******** **********.
I have open tickets there as well also asking about Nav but 0 response.

Erm what did you just say ?

And calling me and other Investors Fudders when we are bringing up serious concerns really Pisses me of btw .. I will lose XXk Nav myself from Cryptsy if that happens but id rather Burn my navs then have that Big Vern thief take another penny after he stole my Dash and Btc.. they are DISHONEST.

Fudding to get the price lower can it be any lower ? take my word for it or not I'm not buying more ...

Ps sad to admit Hashforce101 was right for once .. About Cryptsy few months ago.

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:03:08 AM

I am sorry for calling you fudders, I thin this discussion is getting a bit too much heat now. I will edit my post.

But please open a new ticket. I also do so every week...
Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: