Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

I'm sure Hondo will respond to your inquiries as soon as he get's time. He's been open about his work so far and has given credit where credit is due. It's best to get an answer from him as opposed to arguing page after page with people who have nothing to do with the development of the coin.

Hondo said in the AMA that each send to a public stealthaddress goes to a new address that can't be connected to any others in the block chain.

That's pretty simple to me. Somehow dasource is confused by it.

Right, and there's a good chance that dasource is just here to argue. He/she won't listen to anyone here, so maybe Hondo will drop some knowledge on them and get them to understand.

He's got a personal beef with me, that's why he's here.

Just saying.

Personal beef with you? Since you want to talk about it we will.
Bob AKA Robert wanted me to partner with him and bring "CLOAK" technology to coins he is promoting (yes yes the same CLOAK you all know about).  Looks like to me Bob needs something new to continue the pumping of XST ready to dump on you all.

Any mod can verify I am telling the truth by checking my PMs ..

^ I am with STUPID!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself..Most of us own some xst to play with on the network and like the use of the text sms relay but hate the community because everyone that comes here gets put into three categories. Fudder, non fudder or xst owner-who has said moon multiple times and in that case you are welcome and are family!!

Fudders get put into the fudder category. Don't be stupid.

You get put into the asshat category.

See. Many categories.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:07:58 PM

I'm sure Hondo will respond to your inquiries as soon as he get's time. He's been open about his work so far and has given credit where credit is due. It's best to get an answer from him as opposed to arguing page after page with people who have nothing to do with the development of the coin.

Hondo said in the AMA that each send to a public stealthaddress goes to a new address that can't be connected to any others in the block chain.

Right, and there's a good chance that dasource is just here to argue. He/she won't listen to anyone here, so maybe Hondo will drop some knowledge on them and get them to understand.

Just saying.

Bob AKA Robert wanted me to partner with him and bring "CLOAK" technology to coins he is promoting (yes yes the same CLOAK you all know about).  Looks like to me Bob needs something new to continue the pumping of XST ready to dump on you all.

Little did he know there was no CLOAK tech to get! Jokes on him! HAHAHAhahahhahahaah ha ha ... ha ....

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

Coins are traceable back to the coinbase!

Even if you enforce stealthaddresses starting with the genesis block, that statement is still true.

+1 for stating the obvious.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:10:43 PM

to all the 'tards in this thread, all i can say is........

***Whale watching***
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

Bob is bad for the community.  #realbobfact

without Bob XST would not be on cryptsy and entering anytime from now on mintpal V2  Wink
Thanks Bob's group

Yeah thats how I see it.
Smiley
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:19:57 PM

I think it's time everyone take a step back and focus on the coin and the technology here rather than bashing each other and every new person or potential troll that comes in the thread.

Please stop quoting the trolls.

Please stop accusing everyone who asks a question of being a troll.

And, PLEASE STOP calling each other names.

It's completely unnecessary and makes the community look hostile and unfriendly.

Think about it.  You're only hurting yourselves and everything this team is working to accomplish.

Thank you.

+ 1m.

Let's be happy and all eat sandwiches.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

Even if you enforce stealthaddresses starting with the genesis block, that statement is still true.

Wont be with zk-snarks layer!
erok

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

Wont be with zk-snarks layer!
can't wait for the snarks science!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:56:05 PM

Just saying.

Bob AKA Robert wanted me to partner with him and bring "CLOAK" technology to coins he is promoting (yes yes the same CLOAK you all know about).  Looks like to me Bob needs something new to continue the pumping of XST ready to dump on you all.

Stealthcoin don't need any new from outside of Stealthcoin team, there will be more news about Stealthsend, Wallet update and OpenBaazar that you can handle. Last night new or update was came out of the blue and it's not even on the roadmap. All these FUDs, lying and manipulations sound dumb and stupid to me. You guys make it sound like you know something but in reality you know nothing.  
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:00:06 PM

I feel so sorry for the fudders since they missed their chance to buy at low price. They look so desperate trying to get back in. Pookie dasource all the cloak people, just buy it now. This isn't Alty were talking about here. This is Hondo. You will be fine. He is amazing. Mintpal should take it up quite a bit so this is still cheap. Then Stealthsend will drop and price will explode. Just buy back in now before you make it any harder on yourself.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself..Most of us own some xst to play with on the network and like the use of the text sms relay but hate the community because everyone that comes here gets put into three categories. Fudder, non fudder or xst owner-who has said moon multiple times and in that case you are welcome and are family!!

There is many more categories and we all love the tech so just kick back relax and watch as we change the world..stop looking at the charts for a second and you might understand there is more to this then mintpal, fud , moon and pump and dump! if you find yourself saying those words think about this post i'm clearly calling you pathetic and something close to a birdbrain.

All of your front men know nearly nothing about the tech and are just making fools of the rest of you by pushing some of the stuff they do to people. Emillio clearly not having the first clue whats going on in this industry to begin with..Nice guy but not nearly nice enough to warrant such foolish trading advice don't get me started on most of you here painting everyone who comes here that hasn't at least said moon once, a fudder!

I get this Sodom and Gomorrah type feeling when i come here its very screwed up and really appalling to see so many just not having the first clue.

Now this is a post worth quoting. I think the thing is, all the new people who think they missed the previous trains will want to jump into the next one. So basically every new coin will have more noobs than the previous one, and new perceived opportunities attract certain type of people, hence the dilution in quality in the community.

This doesn't mean the same applies to devs, I have utter respect for any dev taking the immense task upon themselves that is the development of a coin and everything that comes with it. It's just the clueless idiots running around touting everything as the game changer or the next big thing and shrugging every criticism off as fud that I hate.

Stealthcoin is going where no man has gone before!

To the kitchen?

LOL'ed at this one too.

Post your DRK address and I'll send you a tip.  Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:09:24 PM

Just saying.

Bob AKA Robert wanted me to partner with him and bring "CLOAK" technology to coins he is promoting (yes yes the same CLOAK you all know about).  Looks like to me Bob needs something new to continue the pumping of XST ready to dump on you all.

I reached out to you for your onemarket platform that sounds wicked but is still vaporware until you actually produce a working version. Yes I wanted to "partner" with you and have you rebrand onemarket if it was ready to use...

Here is how the conversation went:

Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:37:33
Quote from: dasource on 27-09-2014, 02:34:00
Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:28:00
Quote from: dasource on 27-09-2014, 02:24:32
Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:23:27

ME-Hey Dasource.

You in the mood to make some money bud?

DaSource- I'm listening .....

Shazzy

ME- I'm interested in OneMarket.... I hear that's your baby. Am I under the correct assumption?

DaSource- Your assumption is well founded. What are you proposing?

ME-I'm proposing we partner up. I have a few coins that I am working on promoting and one of them could use a cool decentralized marketplace.

DAsource-I'll have a think about it ....

Right now expect CLOAK to deliver very soon. If you don't have a position you might want to take one.

Depending on the offer I might be interested in providing source before we open source it. You won't get first mover advantage but you'll have it before all the clones and can clearly get a major pump from it.

Shazzy

Me- I have an offer for you... how abut you eat my asshole till your drowning in shit.. LMAO  cloak is going no where ever ever ever.

I reached out to him to help him make money, the same way i make many others money out here... He tried to spew some verbal diarrhea about cloak delivering very soon and that pissed me off. So I told him to eat me ass and now he's running wild on the forums and twitter..

DASOURCE.... You guys failed.. I tried not 1, not 2, but 3 times to reach out to some of the talent I noticed in Cloak and every time you guys shut the door on my face...

Since then you can check a few of the coins I'm into.. XST. LXC, Xcloud and lets not forget about Cloak..

You guys missed the boat, 3 times. LMAO..

Happy bagholding!

erok

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

Just saying.

I reached out to you for your onemarket platform that sounds wicked but is still vaporware until you actually produce a working version. Yes I wanted to "partner" with you and have you rebrand onemarket if it was ready to use...

Here is how the conversation went:

Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:37:33
Quote from: dasource on 27-09-2014, 02:34:00
Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:28:00
Quote from: dasource on 27-09-2014, 02:24:32
Quote from: Bobsurplus on 27-09-2014, 02:23:27

ME-Hey Dasource.

You in the mood to make some money bud?

DaSource- I'm listening .....

Shazzy

ME- I'm interested in OneMarket.... I hear that's your baby. Am I under the correct assumption?

DaSource- Your assumption is well founded. What are you proposing?

ME-I'm proposing we partner up. I have a few coins that I am working on promoting and one of them could use a cool decentralized marketplace.

DAsource-I'll have a think about it ....

Right now expect CLOAK to deliver very soon. If you don't have a position you might want to take one.

Depending on the offer I might be interested in providing source before we open source it. You won't get first mover advantage but you'll have it before all the clones and can clearly get a major pump from it.

Shazzy

Me- I have an offer for you... how abut you eat my asshole till your drowning in shit.. LMAO  cloak is going no where ever ever ever.

I reached out to him to help him make money, the same way i make many others money out here... He tried to spew some verbal diarrhea about cloak delivering very soon and that pissed me off. So I told him to eat me ass and now he's running wild on the forums and twitter..

DASOURCE.... You guys failed.. I tried not 1, not 2, but 3 times to reach out to some of the talent I noticed in Cloak and every time you guys shut the door on my face...

Since then you can check a few of the coins I'm into.. XST. LXC, Xcloud and lets not forget about Cloak..

You guys missed the boat, 3 times. LMAO..

Happy bagholding!

holy crap dasource is STILL bullish on cloak? bro. it's over. let it go. noone trusts anyone from cloak anymore. the awesome community has disbanded.

dasource

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

<snip>
I reached out to him to help him make money, the same way i make many others money out here... He tried to spew some verbal diareah about cloak delivering veryt soon and that pissed me off. So I told him to eat me ass and now he's running wild on the forums and twitter..
</snip>

Running wild? Your just butt-hurt that I was not interested in doing business with someone like you... you have no integrity.
I was not the one that either 1. reached out to you first or 2. bought this up in public forum ... you did!

When you realised you was not getting what you wanted, you started acting like a two year old girl.
Sorry not interested!

^ I am with STUPID!
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:22:16 PM

Dont worry about BOB he is a scammer.  Roll Eyes

Bobsurplus aka @EMC2WHALE ....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

<snip>
I reached out to him to help him make money, the same way i make many others money out here... He tried to spew some verbal diareah about cloak delivering veryt soon and that pissed me off. So I told him to eat me ass and now he's running wild on the forums and twitter..
</snip>

Running wild? Your just butt-hurt that I was not interested in doing business with someone like you... you have no integrity.
I was not the one that either 1. reached out to you first or 2. bough this up in public forum ... you did!
Sorry not interested!

I have no problem reaching out to help people make money and make some myself. No regrets there... As for not having integrity. You must be crazy!! How can someone who just a few days ago told me "CLOAK was gonna deliver and I should pick up some" talk about having integrity?

You're a #FAIL just like Alty. Looking back in retrospect I'm realizing that it must have been gods will protecting me from you when you declined to do business with me.

#ThankGod

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

Dont worry about BOB he is a scammer.  Roll Eyes

Bobsurplus aka @EMC2WHALE ....

You can post that shit all you want.. Its all over my own threads.

Grin
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:26:09 PM

I Buy now on the moment  10357 for 1 btc.... So i hope i can full this buy order for the last time. Why because i told to a lot of people 10/11k is cheap..
dasource

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

<snip>
</snip>

I was not the one that either 1. reached out to you first or 2. bough this up in public forum ... you did!
Sorry not interested!

I have no problem reaching out to help people make money and make some myself. No regrets there... As for not having integrity. You must be crazy!! How can someone who just a few days ago told me "CLOAK was gonna deliver and I should pick up some" talk about having integrity?

You're a #FAIL just like Alty. Looking back in retrospect I'm realizing that it must have been gods will protecting me from you when you declined to do business with me.

#ThankGod

Your bound to say that when you know you are not wanted and people don't want to deal with you .... #NoFriends seems more appropriate!
Sorry dev for ruining this thread but Bob is a disease for XST.

^ I am with STUPID!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:35:50 PM

Ebola-Aids?

LOL

Maybe I should change my name to EbolaBob.
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: