Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███  (Read 100353 times)
MegaSteve

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:44:42 PM

The only problem is that VIP program that does not count against the 50% rakeback. Well, it is not a problem really but just minor thing. If this bonus would be counted towards vip mode I would be playing your rakeback non stop...

Wait you don't get the VIP if you get the 50% rakeback?

No, 50% rakeback is ON TOP of the VIP rakeback.  I don't understand what he's trying to say.

This is a real thing, and it's amazing. No lie.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:14:55 PM

Rakeback payment for this week 3/9 - 3/16 will be delayed up to 1 week as Betcoin continues to work tirelessly to make the site and tracking better. 

It depends on how fast Betcoin can supply the stats.  As always, rest assured everything will be paid out accurately.

Bumping this again for all those wondering where last week's rakeback was.  No worries though, no data is lost; it just has to be updated and sorted out.
MegaSteve

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:15:22 PM

Rakeback payment for this week 3/9 - 3/16 will be delayed up to 1 week as Betcoin continues to work tirelessly to make the site and tracking better. 

It depends on how fast Betcoin can supply the stats.  As always, rest assured everything will be paid out accurately.

Bumping this again for all those wondering where last week's rakeback was.  No worries though, no data is lost; it just has to be updated and sorted out.

You have any idea when this new update will take place?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:26:27 AM

You have any idea when this new update will take place?

It has already been fixed: https://www.betcoin.ag/wpn-rakeback-vip-status-officially-programmed-betcoin-poker

This Tuesday rakeback will be paid for the last 2 weeks!

SurfPoker

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:23:29 AM

So does this mean we'll be able to view rake generated / rakeback generated in the Betcoin client like on other WPN skins?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:45:36 AM

All rakeback has been paid.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:55:56 AM

So does this mean we'll be able to view rake generated / rakeback generated in the Betcoin client like on other WPN skins?

I will talk with support regarding this.  But right now there is a way to calculate (at least approximate) how much rake you've generated by looking at how many betcoin points you've earned in the rewards tab.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:41:42 AM

WPN data and rakeback has been fixed!!! And points are being added retroactively.

https://www.betcoin.ag/wpn-retroactive-rakeback-being-added-player-accounts
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:43:19 AM

Get 50% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND player points which you can instantly convert to chips! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 60-110% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!  

To make you feel safe, your link to us is not set in stone.  Betcoin allows players to change their affiliation, so long as the affiliate allows it.  If you are not satisfied with this service, simply contact Betcoin to be unlinked.  You have it in writing here that all unlinking from this affiliate is allowed in the future.

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

ATTENTION: New VIP program @ that does NOT count against the 50% rakeback offered in this thread!!!

This program is UNBELIEVABLY awesome and generous!!!!

Daily surprise box is giving away chips, points, and goodies EVERYDAY at betcoin.ag when you check your account!!!  
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

New user interface:

Withdrawal directly from betcoin.ag without having to log into the client.

Simply go to wallet or user profile to create the withdrawal, and then confirm it in your email!

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:03:33 PM

Really appreciate your service Xiaoxiao, but what happens if bitcoin talk goes down for good?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:58:02 PM

Really appreciate your service Xiaoxiao, but what happens if bitcoin talk goes down for good?

If what you are asking is will the rakeback still be paid, of course!  Bitcointalk is a great place to market my offer but I don't depend on it to keep track of stats.  Irregardless of what happens to btc talk, rakeback will be paid every week.  Furthermore, I give you guys the option to be unlinked from me if you are not satisfied or if I ever don't make good on my promises.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:27:06 PM

All rakeback for last week has been paid!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:52:12 AM

I've seen a decent amount of players being timed out and getting their hand automatically folded while trying to make a tough decision.  The reason is because the time out warning is only 3 seconds and should be at least 10 seconds.  But there is a way to fix this, which is by going to settings and enabling auto timebank.  I believe Betcoin is working on reprogramming this.

Click the settings button:

Then select 'Auto Engage Time Bank':

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:07:06 PM

The Bad Beat jackpot is approaching 7 bitcoins.  Not a huge amount by any means, but what is important here is that in the first 2 years the BBJ reached 1500, and then in the last several months it has increased by 5000 chips!  This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially.  The reason is because it offers the best rake schedule and rewards in the industry, and with an EXCLUSIVE service provided in this thread, Betcoin is definitely the unbeatable place to play online poker.  At this rate, the BBJ could reach 50 BTC's or higher by the end of the year!

CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:01:25 PM

This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially. 

The traffic has been growing, and the rake and RB is tops in the industry, but a BBJ growing very large just means that the players have been unlucky to not hit it thus far.  A static BBJ (ie one the does not decrease the winning hand requirements) should theoretically hit after the same number of hands (which should theoretically equal the same amount of rake, which should theoretically equal the same size of the BBJ when it is hit) no matter how many tables are running.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:05:11 PM

This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially. 

The traffic has been growing, and the rake and RB is tops in the industry, but a BBJ growing very large just means that the players have been unlucky to not hit it thus far.  A static BBJ (ie one the does not decrease the winning hand requirements) should theoretically hit after the same number of hands (which should theoretically equal the same amount of rake, which should theoretically equal the same size of the BBJ when it is hit) no matter how many tables are running.

Certainly. Betcoin is still in its early stages and there hasn't been that many hands played on Betcoin compared to other poker rooms.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

ATTENTION: Betcoin is coming up with another 10 BTC Freeroll.  It is called the Betcoin TV Freeroll, and it is TOMORROW at 2:30 EST!

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:50:57 AM

The Bad Beat jackpot is approaching 7 bitcoins.  Not a huge amount by any means, but what is important here is that in the first 2 years the BBJ reached 1500, and then in the last several months it has increased by 5000 chips!  This can only mean one thing: Betcoin's traffic is increase exponentially.  The reason is because it offers the best rake schedule and rewards in the industry, and with an EXCLUSIVE service provided in this thread, Betcoin is definitely the unbeatable place to play online poker.  At this rate, the BBJ could reach 50 BTC's or higher by the end of the year!

BBJ approaching 7 btc's!  Also great 10 BTC freeroll today!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:19:50 AM

$1,000,000 guaranteed tournament this Sunday, April 12th @ Betcoin.  Get paid in bitcoin and watch it go to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: