Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

i'm officially dumb
i saw this coin when it was ~10-20k satoshi, i knew its a good pick
and didn't buy
this is happened with a few coins already

anyway good luck with this project

Same happened to me too. Although I was mining since first second.
Too sad I didn't buy at 20k.
At least glad I bought at 400k

Believe me you should still buy.

O_o
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:42:13 PM

And another 29btc gone Smiley

Do you think the coin is being bought or this is someone selling to themselves?

Its manipulated...so yes, it could be one person
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:43:09 PM

Flash crash incoming? Might be an idea to sell in this pump and buy in a bit lower when things calm

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

Whoa..why is the superIPO being held tomorrow? So we have to get rid of all our btcd and btc before the release of btcd teleport? It should be held after...

Pretty stupid idea if you ask me.. most people have there intire faith and investment in btcd, so if we put the funds elsewhere  efore the teleport is even released.. then we miss out on the money we would have made had we left it.in btcd.. why cram things up like this? Why so many projects? Can we not focus on one thing and then release it?
ok, you convinced me, I will stop all the projects immediately

Now since you are apparently much smarter than me as you are seeing stupidity in my ideas, I will transfer all the projects to you to manage. OK?

Then you can make all the decisions and they wont be such stupid ones that I make. I know everybody would agree to this.

Before I do, lets have a poll. Should suchnekky take over all of jl777's projects

Now suchnekky, if you dont trust my judgement, then you are free to sell all your jl777 investments. If you do trust my judgement, I kindly ask you not to call me stupid.

James, the stupid monkey

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
suchnekky

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:02:39 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:34:22 PM by suchnekky

Whoa..why is the superIPO being held tomorrow? So we have to get rid of all our btcd and btc before the release of btcd teleport? It should be held after...

Pretty stupid idea if you ask me.. most people have there intire faith and investment in btcd, so if we put the funds elsewhere  efore the teleport is even released.. then we miss out on the money we would have made had we left it.in btcd.. why cram things up like this? Why so many projects? Can we not focus on one thing and then release it?

Now since you are apparently much smarter than me as you are seeing stupidity in my ideas, I will transfer all the projects to you to manage. OK?

Then you can make all the decisions and they wont be such stupid ones that I make. I know everybody would agree to this.

Before I do, lets have a poll. Should suchnekky take over all of jl777's projects

Now suchnekky, if you dont trust my judgement, then you are free to sell all your jl777 investments. If you do trust my judgement, I kindly ask you not to call me stupid.

James, the stupid monkey

Whoa now I wasnt calling you stupid. Im just a bit confused at the idea of pushing all this out before teleport has even released. Because this way you will own the majority of btcd as everyone will want to invest in the supernet

Yes james, clap clap people support you more than me. Surprise as it is your thread. Clap fucking clap your a hero.

Shoot down the guy asking simple questions. I am eternally sorry for having an opinion, in your fucking thread? How dare I. I must learn to follow the sheep.

Yo im simply suggesting we should make sure we have a silid base before we start venturing out to millions of dollars worth of btc investments. Like all this Is based on the btcd teleport? Yet it has not been released or confirmed working and completely centralized.

Now you may think im trying to fud. In actual fact im ab investor, just exploring all possibilities. Sry im not one of your sheep.

Hero.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
MrFeiLong

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:03:32 PM

Hi guys !! I'm watching this thread for a long time. Bitcoin Dark is very interresting coin and if I would know that it will have as bight future as now has, I would never sell my BTCD earned in POW phase Wink

I want to ask You few question about Multigateway which is also very nice idea in my oppinion but I do not understund the point of it in 100% and I'm asking for help. So if I'm not wrong I can deposit some different coins than NXT into NXT account and except those coins I would have the same ammount of NXT coins and I can choose which coins I want to take for trading etc.? Is it something like that? Because I really don't understund explanation from multigateway.org and I will be very grateful for answer Smiley

Can someone explain? I'll be really appreciate Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

You can invest btcd/nxt/btc into the supernet ipo ...why not just invest btc?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JimmyJones

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:34:52 PM

You can invest btcd/nxt/btc into the supernet ipo ...why not just invest btc?

You get a 5% discount if you use BTCD or NXT to purchase supernet tokens. The higher the price of BTCD/NXT goes the more supernet tokens you can purchase when the ipo begins if your holding either coin.

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:59:27 PM

Pretty stupid idea if you ask me.. most people have there intire faith and investment in btcd, so if we put the funds elsewhere  efore the teleport is even released.. then we miss out on the money we would have made had we left it.in btcd.. why cram things up like this? Why so many projects? Can we not focus on one thing and then release it?

James, the stupid monkey

Whoa now I wasnt calling you stupid. Im just a bit confused at the idea of pushing all this out before teleport has even released. Because this way you will own the majority of btcd as everyone will want to invest in the supernet

Yes james, clap clap people support you more than me. Surprise as it is your thread. Clap fucking clap your a hero.

Shoot down the guy asking simple questions. I am eternally sorry for having an opinion, in your fucking thread? How dare I. I must learn to follow the sheep.

Yo im simply suggesting we should make sure we have a silid base before we start venturing out to millions of dollars worth of btc investments. Like all this Is based on the btcd teleport? Yet it has not been released or confirmed working and completely centralized.

Now you may think im trying to fud. In actual fact im ab investor, just exploring all possibilities. Sry im not one of your sheep.

Hero.
I do not mind questions at all and do my best to answer them.
However, if you are just stating something is stupid, then I do take it personally. How can I not? Maybe I am too sensitive. So, let us pretend you had better manners and said that you think that what I am doing is not the optimal approach and that it would be better to release Teleport first.

Well, I actually wanted to be done with Teleport by now, but if you are following the thread you will notice that BTCDdev made release last night to me. Until this release I was having nothing else to do, so I used this free time to launch SuperNET.

How you can say SuperNET is centralized is just making you look like you dont understand the nature of SuperNET or what it means to be centralized.

If you follow the SuperNET thread I am giving specific SuperNET algos, code fragments, designs, etc. So, you are either not following the SuperNET thread or not comprehending fully. If the former, I ask that you read the SuperNET thread. If the latter, then I am confused how you are making such conclusions when in doubt as to such important details as decentralization.

So, for people like you who are not reading or understanding and not trusting of me, I beg you to not invest.

James

kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:03:07 AM

James, the stupid monkey

Hero.

James wont *own* the contributed funds going into SuperNET, they'll be held in escrow accounts controlled by other people as far as I remember.

I can see your point (everything appears to be moving TOO fast, and happening at the same time, why not slow down?), but I think in this instance jl777 is right to hold the funding round for SuperNET before teleporting goes live. Once teleport goes live coin communities will be clambering to get on the SuperNET, and that'll make it more expensive to buy up the 10% holding for SuperNET. The coin buy up for all the obvious coin candidates needs to happen BEFORE teleporting starts, otherwise SuperNET will be paying a lot more for that 10%, so we would lose out as investors.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:05:45 AM

James, the stupid monkey

Hero.
OK, I am seeing your postings and you are a "to da moon" guy who are wanting the quick profits?
There seems to be much anger in your post and so I assume you sold the BTCD at lower prices even though I am saying always to HODL
I said that I would let people know when I felt the BTCD price is being close to what I considered fair

So, I am sorry you sold the BTCD too soon, but this does not give you the power to call me stupid for me not to react. Using words like "centralized" even conditionally is getting very close to FUD and you being a troll in my mind.

So, this is my home thread and I expect to be treated with at least some civility. Is that too much to ask?
I dont like seeing swear words
I dont like seeing unthoughtful posts

Please stick to fact based discussions

James

Fact: BTCD price is up slightly since the SuperNET

suchnekky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

My mistake, I mean decentralized. Not centralized. Your a bit snappy today eh. If you read closely I called the idea to stupid, not yourself. Yah perhaps I could have said it nicer, but meh, this is the internets. Sorry to hurt your feelings, I was unaware you were the sensitivr type.

I just personally think people would be happier investing tens of millions of dollars into a currently functional product, not a "almost there" approach.. I mean heck we have been waiting this long, whats an extra week or two Smiley

And thanks for taking the time to stalk my posts to decide on what type of guy I am. And no I havent sold, I currently hold almost 10k usd in btcd.

All im getting at is this feels rushed. And I wanted to keep my investments in btcd until way after release of functioning product. As you have stated in previous posts, supernet will be held after btcd teleport releases. So I was a little shocked to see its all happening tomorrow. Which might explain my slighly aggressive words.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:11:15 AM

James, the stupid monkey

Hero.

James wont *own* the contributed funds going into SuperNET, they'll be held in escrow accounts controlled by other people as far as I remember.

I can see your point (everything appears to be moving TOO fast, and happening at the same time, why not slow down?), but I think in this instance jl777 is right to hold the funding round for SuperNET before teleporting goes live. Once teleport goes live coin communities will be clambering to get on the SuperNET, and that'll make it more expensive to buy up the 10% holding for SuperNET. The coin buy up for all the obvious coin candidates needs to happen BEFORE teleporting starts, otherwise SuperNET will be paying a lot more for that 10%, so we would lose out as investors.
The universe is controlling the events and the sequence more than I am.
I am observing and making the best of the situation I find myself in.
This path has led to where we are now.
For me to force my will of what is "right" onto the universe will not only fail, it could end up doing the exact opposite

I am not really trying to make the BTCD (or any specific crypto) price to reach some exact number by some exact time.
I am just working to make everything as valuable as possible. One step at a time.

The SuperNET funds are 99% in the escrow accts and proper SuperNET procedures need to be followed to access them It is explained in the SuperNET thread.

I fully expect that I will be putting in more crypto (and losing access) than the 1% I will get access to. This will fully motivate me to increase the value of SuperNET, not that I needed much motivations. It is more to show people that only think about money that I will infact be working hard for increasing SuperNET

James

all my crypto belong to SuperNET

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:16:00 AM

My mistake, I mean decentralized. Not centralized. Your a bit snappy today eh. If you read closely I called the idea to stupid, not yourself. Yah perhaps I could have said it nicer, but meh, this is the internets. Sorry to hurt your feelings, I was unaware you were the sensitivr type.

I just personally think people would be happier investing tens of millions of dollars into a currently functional product, not a "almost there" approach.. I mean heck we have been waiting this long, whats an extra week or two Smiley

And thanks for taking the time to stalk my posts to decide on what type of guy I am. And no I havent sold, I currently hold almost 10k usd in btcd.

All im getting at is this feels rushed. And I wanted to keep my investments in btcd until way after release of functioning product. As you have stated in previous posts, supernet will be held after btcd teleport releases. So I was a little shocked to see its all happening tomorrow. Which might explain my slighly aggressive words.
the SuperNET will take 4 weeks to finish funding
Teleport will not take 4 weeks to finish

maybe this is the detail of confusion?

The timing of launching the SuperNET had to be quickly, before the enemies could rally their forces. Already they succeeded in the derailing of poloniex with thug tactics. This is why I did not mention bter at all until one day before launch on a weekend when the fiat thugs are taking the time off, even though bter was the hot spare backup and working with me prior. Once the money is coming it, it becomes much harder to stop.

If the fiat forces are able to stop the funding, then this means there is no SuperNET and this cannot be anything good for BTCD.

So, the universe forced me to a path with only one choice.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:16:37 AM

Is the super network the new name for teleporting/hyperspace? Is the network completely separate from the bitcoindark wallet?
I'm confused now again about how someone with BBR uses the super network. Do they have to use the bitcoindark wallet if they want to use the super network?
this is described in the SuperNET thread. I dont have time to repeat myself

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:16:46 AM

BitcoinDark by xpool - The Official BTCD Multipool

PROP reward system
BTCD Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
1% Fee
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift (see below). The confirmed coins are traded on the top 4 exchanges throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits by exchanging them into BTCD and creating buy pressure in the BTCD markets! Once the shift ends, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status while all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the BTCD payments are sent.

Current shifts run 24 hours, Monday - Friday and end at 7PM Eastern each day except Saturday & Sunday. The weekend shift ends on the Monday. Payments are then finialized and typically complete 2-3 hours after a shift ends.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your any GPU, CPU and older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired BitcoinDark.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

PortAlgoExample
3500SHA256stratum+tcp://mine.bitcoindark.ca:3500 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3600SCRYPTstratum+tcp://mine.bitcoindark.ca:3600 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3700X11stratum+tcp://mine.bitcoindark.ca:3700 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING

Donations welcome or tip me, crackers, on IRC!

Any issues, please report them here or feel free to PM me, as I can't always see every post.

Just FYI, I've added a new domain to access the multipool. You can find the same pool at www.bitcoindark.ca

The old addresses will always work too, no worries.

Thanks for the support and good luck to everyone with SuperNET!

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:21:39 AM

Well James,

as you may know I'm just a simple investor and I believe suchnekky's post contained a valid point.
It was something I wondered about to. I did not detect any anger in his original post. Perhaps
the fact your not a native English speaker means you dont always connect with the nuances of the
language?

faithinnewcryptos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

Well James,

as you may know I'm just a simple investor and I believe suchnekky's post contained a valid point.
It was something I wondered about to. I did not detect any anger in his original post. Perhaps
the fact your not a native English speaker means you dont always connect with the nuances of the
language?

LOL why do you think hes not a native speaker man? hes clearly using perfect american english all the way of course hes a native speaker why do you say he isnt?

My mistake, I mean decentralized. Not centralized. Your a bit snappy today eh. If you read closely I called the idea to stupid, not yourself. Yah perhaps I could have said it nicer, but meh, this is the internets. Sorry to hurt your feelings, I was unaware you were the sensitive type.

we better not fuck with james ego !!!! Grin! remember hes a machine a robot not a human Cool
suchnekky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

Now im not much of a conspiracy theorist and im not too sure im all up to date with the "fiat forces" and cartels, and not entirely sure I believe there existance.

My only arguement here is this:

Teleport has not been released, therefor the core feature that we are even basing all this superNET on is not even in functional existance yet.

Meaning that if I invest 100btcd tomorrow I wont get anywhere near the amount of supernet tokens I would have recieved if the supernet was launched in a few weeks when we have something t base it off. If it were in a few weeks I could buy a potential x10 of what I could now. Feels kind of like selling before the pump/trying to sell an iphone company before you made the apple chip yet.

I just get the impression the teleport was flicked to the side and ignored a bit while your new project went underway.

But hey, its your coin, your choice. Just expressing my opinion.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:33:48 AM

Well James,

language?

yes this could be so. I was always teased as a child and this is my poor excuse for being over sensitive.
If there are any questions remaining, please ask

James

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: