Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:29:44 AM

The trolls are out in force when James posts anything.

He is working on getting things completed (coding) instead of wasting his time with them (see above).

Join slack and you can ask him yourself if you so inclined.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:12:36 AM

After jl777 and nxt dev feud it is so silent here , no news of whats going on ,what to expect from btcd ,nothing at all . People dont know what to expect from btcd coin after that nxt jl777 fiasko ,nobody from devs are comunicating ,so disapointing situation  Cry

That's typical of life in Dependency Hell.

Which is why such practices are universally shunned by professionals in the real world.

"Bitcoin" Dark depends on SuperNet.  SuperNet depends on NXT.  NXT depends on Java.  Java depends on Oracle.

Why not make a coin that runs in Adobe Flash, if you love requiring users to install a bloated layer of massive-security-hole-creating crapware?

The Turing-incomplete NXT platform is as obsolete as an adding machine from the 1960s, not to mentioned all but abandoned after numerous community forks and ensuing clones.

I hope jl777 decides to 'go legit' and ports his stuff to ETH.

lol. the moron can't even keep his arguments straight...
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:56:27 AM

After jl777 and nxt dev feud it is so silent here , no news of whats going on ,what to expect from btcd ,nothing at all . People dont know what to expect from btcd coin after that nxt jl777 fiasko ,nobody from devs are comunicating ,so disapointing situation  Cry

That's typical of life in Dependency Hell.

Which is why such practices are universally shunned by professionals in the real world.

"Bitcoin" Dark depends on SuperNet.  SuperNet depends on NXT.  NXT depends on Java.  Java depends on Oracle.

Why not make a coin that runs in Adobe Flash, if you love requiring users to install a bloated layer of massive-security-hole-creating crapware?

The Turing-incomplete NXT platform is as obsolete as an adding machine from the 1960s, not to mentioned all but abandoned after numerous community forks and ensuing clones.

I hope jl777 decides to 'go legit' and ports his stuff to ETH.

lol. the moron can't even keep his arguments straight...

Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:39:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 02:25:09 PM by Azeh

Week 26: 16 BTCD have been paid to 648 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 809403-820173

A little bit lower payout this week due to E9 and BTCOR divs not being included in the MMBTCD dividend payment this week, however, those will be added to next weeks div payment so we can look forward to a nice one next week.

Thanks for staking and supporting the BitcoinDark network!

As for our current situation.  Obviously, the NXT ordeal took the wind out of everyone's sails for a while, including James.  Instead of wasting his time debating trolls in the forums, he has re-doubled his efforts and has been hard at work on Iguana, a BTCD chrome app (http://wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Iguana), utilizing ramchains that allows gen 1 coins to be run as full nodes, even BTC.  Iguana is not a new project folks, but is needed for other components to function, Pangea, PAX (Pegged Assets), InstantDex (without NXT dependency), etc.

Things are moving forward and I do not doubt James's resolve to bring this project to completion.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:19:58 PM

Can you please elaborate about Iguana? Specifically
utilizing ramchains that allows gen 1 coins to be run as full nodes, even BTC. 

What does this mean?

Week 26: 16 BTCD have been paid to 648 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 809403-820173

A little bit lower payout this week due to E9 and BTCOR divs not being included in the MMBTCD dividend payment this week, however, those will be added to next weeks div payment so we can look forward to a nice one next week.

As for our current situation.  Obviously, the NXT ordeal took the wind out of everyone's sails for a while, including James.  Instead of wasting his time debating trolls in the forums, he has re-doubled his efforts and has been hard at work on Iguana, a BTCD chrome app (http://wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Iguana), utilizing ramchains that allows gen 1 coins to be run as full nodes, even BTC.  Iguana is not a new project folks, but is needed for other components to function, Pangea, PAX (Pegged Assets), InstantDex (without NXT dependency), etc.

Things are moving forward and I do not doubt James's resolve to bring this project to completion.

Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:10:16 AM

Can you please elaborate about Iguana? Specifically
utilizing ramchains that allows gen 1 coins to be run as full nodes, even BTC.

What does this mean?

As for our current situation.  Obviously, the NXT ordeal took the wind out of everyone's sails for a while, including James.  Instead of wasting his time debating trolls in the forums, he has re-doubled his efforts and has been hard at work on Iguana, a BTCD chrome app (http://wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Iguana), utilizing ramchains that allows gen 1 coins to be run as full nodes, even BTC.  Iguana is not a new project folks, but is needed for other components to function, Pangea, PAX (Pegged Assets), InstantDex (without NXT dependency), etc.

Development Update from James

Peer management is 90% complete.
Raw block management is 90% complete.
Ramchains is 70% complete.
Transactions and balances are not yet, but that is all code already written and will port quickly, so call it 50% complete.
Multicoin support is complete, but untested.

Once the account balances/tx support is done, then I will be able to port the pangea/instantdex/peggy into the iguana codebase, and it can then do realmoney transactions direct to each coin network.

The API would be the SuperNET API JSON that can be submitted via JS postCall or via nanomsg to the port 7777.

I am not decided if I will make iguana7 able to instantdex/pangea without relays. It is a bit more work and will be somewhat slower, but simplifies the architecture a bit. I guess if the relays acted as a cache/booster and made things faster if they are able to, but not required, it is the best of both worlds. So things like bootstrapping a ramchain, could be a matter to download from the relays or to do a full sync via peers.

Yes, this is best, so that is what I will do, but it will add another week's work. Other tasks needed are to integrate each of the three major things into iguana. But still need to get a reliable ramchain restart as that still had some bugs and until that is working, the rest is blocked as cant get to a realtime ramchain from scratch each test.

Qs:
Will iguana be testable before the other major things are integrated?
Could you give a percentage of completion for the other major parts, (idex,pangea,peggy)?

A:
Iguana is currently a totally separate project, so yes it can be tested.

IDEX has been 90% complete for a long time as far as the core goes, my figures are only for the core and not the GUI, etc..

Pangea is 75% done for single table play, but needs real money support. Multitable is less than half done.

PAX (peggy) is 70% done, still needs tx support to be completed.

And those three also need the time to be ported into iguana, that is a separate thing, but about a week each.

In last 4 weeks, I have written from scratch a bitcoin protocol daemon that simultaneously talks to multiple coin networks and got blockhdr syncing and peer management generating a compressed cache of blocks that are read ahead while generating a native ramchain.

Keep in mind that this is catching up to the reference bitcoin client so I dont have all the bells and whistles and at first it wont be a fully validating node for all things, just for the tx that the user cares about.

I even wrote the networking from scratch to minimize system dependencies, so other than crypto libraries there are no external dependencies other than very basic system calls like pthreads, stdio and sockets - which means it will be very lightweight and can run on basically anything.

There is no C++ overhead, no boost, no giant libraries and no Java runtime

The usage of mmap files for all the DB means its ram usage is minimal, but it will utilize the available RAM as a low priority user. So if you have lots of RAM it will be nearly as fast as being fully RAM resident, but even if you have no RAM, it will still run. SSD is recommended for low mem use cases. If you have no RAM and slow HDD, not much I can do to make it be fast.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:09:52 PM

every time comes a news about BitcoinDark development, the price start to go downhill  HuhHuhHuh
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

every time comes a news about BitcoinDark development, the price start to go downhill  HuhHuhHuh
price falling is related to rise Bitcoin price. if Bitcoin go up to $500 again, then BitcoinDark will go to 0.001 

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:17:05 PM

price falling is related to rise Bitcoin price. if Bitcoin go up to $500 again, then BitcoinDark will go to 0.001 
Looks clearly price depends of dolar $ not  BTC. What is really strange  Lips sealed
ASICHEAD

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:48:38 PM

Looks clearly price depends of dolar $ not  BTC. What is really strange  Lips sealed
Bitcoin price is tied to dollar because Bitcoin is trading with dollar and BitcoinDark price is tied to the Bitcoin because BitcoinDark is trading with Bitcoin, but this isn't reason for BitcoinDark price tied to dollar.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:56:03 PM

Bitcoin price is tied to dollar because Bitcoin is trading with dollar and BitcoinDark price is tied to the Bitcoin because BitcoinDark is trading with Bitcoin, but this isn't reason for BitcoinDark price tied to dollar.
Grin
I see inconsistency
but ok
So there must be other reason that BitcoinDark price is tied to dollar.
ASICHEAD

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:11:23 PM

Grin
I see inconsistency
but ok
So there must be other reason that BitcoinDark price is tied to dollar.
When Bitcoin price goes up then Altcoins price goes down and when Bitcoin price goes down then Altcoins price goes down. this is the reason for that  price of BitcoinDark and other Altcoins is without dependence on the dollar.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:09:43 PM

Would this be considered as atomic transactions?

And maybe you don't hear it enough, but excellent job James. Thank you.
Keep up the good work.

In last 4 weeks, I have written from scratch a bitcoin protocol daemon that simultaneously talks to multiple coin networks and got blockhdr syncing and peer management generating a compressed cache of blocks that are read ahead while generating a native ramchain.

Keep in mind that this is catching up to the reference bitcoin client so I dont have all the bells and whistles and at first it wont be a fully validating node for all things, just for the tx that the user cares about.

I even wrote the networking from scratch to minimize system dependencies, so other than crypto libraries there are no external dependencies other than very basic system calls like pthreads, stdio and sockets - which means it will be very lightweight and can run on basically anything.

There is no C++ overhead, no boost, no giant libraries and no Java runtime

The usage of mmap files for all the DB means its ram usage is minimal, but it will utilize the available RAM as a low priority user. So if you have lots of RAM it will be nearly as fast as being fully RAM resident, but even if you have no RAM, it will still run. SSD is recommended for low mem use cases. If you have no RAM and slow HDD, not much I can do to make it be fast.
BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:29:47 PM

Iguana has been in discussion for many months, please don't think this is a new concept  Smiley

With a nice, multiwallet chrome app that enables one click installs on any OS, pax and other functions running as well, it'll be really great  Wink

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:35:17 PM

There's an old Wall Street adage: "Buy on the rumour, sell on the news." That's what you might be seeing here.

Also - I've noticed this in mining exploration - speculative projects tend to become boring as they come closer to completion. When they become boring, the "blue-sky" part of their price evaporates. That's us humans for ya: as exciting speculation turns into humdrum reality, the "excitement" premium vanishes and the price sinks.

Quick disclaimer: I'm reasoning by analogy here, from mining exploration to crypto innovation. I really don't know if the final part of the analogy holds: namely, the price climbs strongly once the project's finished and the revenue comes. For this part I'm relying on common sense.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 07:04:53 PM

This is also the umpteenth demonstration that crypto markets are still driven mostly by hype and short term speculation. Anyone who understands what James is working on can see that Btcd is a must buy for the future

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:29:13 PM

Iguana has been in discussion for many months, please don't think this is a new concept  Smiley

With a nice, multiwallet chrome app that enables one click installs on any OS, pax and other functions running as well, it'll be really great  Wink

Any chance to see it done this year ?
BTCDDev

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:44:15 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 09:55:44 PM by BTCDDev

Iguana has been in discussion for many months, please don't think this is a new concept  Smiley

With a nice, multiwallet chrome app that enables one click installs on any OS, pax and other functions running as well, it'll be really great  Wink

Any chance to see it done this year ?

Hoping to have a demo beta release soon. (within a few weeks)

As with all new tech though, it's subject to change.

According to James, who has been working nonstop on this for many weeks now, he is syncing the Bitcoin chain quickly.

Yesterday he was able to sync 51.5GB of the BTC chain in ~6 hours, achieving an extremely good compression rate of the chain that I think will attract even the most ferocious Bitcoin Maximalist and BTT trolls.

He was on a 20mbps connection as measured by online bandwidth test website.

All big tech companies go for gaining users first. BTCD wants more users, so why not allow users to run the BTCD wallet on similar coins? BTCD will be the default, of course.

anyway, thought that might excite some folks around here. After so many months spent working on mxe porting supernet to windows, a universally accessible OS-independent BTCD really excites me  Smiley

JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

Cool,

And where is the discussion? Supernetforum 1 or supernet forum 2? Or instandex forum? Or slack? Or nxt forum? Or btc talk , Or the new ( please let me into the iguana section)?

Fucking spread that information out like peanut butter...

I want to take a bite out of that sandwich but i cant find the jelly!

BTCDDev

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

Cool,

And where is the discussion? Supernetforum 1 or supernet forum 2? Or instandex forum? Or slack? Or nxt forum? Or btc talk , Or the new ( please let me into the iguana section)?

Fucking spread that information out like peanut butter...

I want to take a bite out of that sandwich but i cant find the jelly!

In slack, iguana channel.

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: