Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249896 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:56:51 PM

Yeah i'm holding on also.

You cant expect people on bittrex buying all day long fellow miners  Grin
If you dump the coin, you kill your own earnings.

Dev, plans for another exchange?

I have nothing to do with ApexCoin but noticed your market started very nicely and the momentum could build up easily into a 20K price in a few days, but the miners are dumping. Stupid really.

I am not a miner just curious, if the miners dump at the current price 2-2.5K, are they still making profit?

Depends their investement. This coin has been sold to much to keep at such low prices.
I have big faith in this coin going into the 0.0001 region within the next 48 hours.

what exactly do you base this assumption on?

I cannot see any difference in this coin to the hundreds that have been
released in the last 2 months absolutly nothing
so why 0.0001

i'm trying hard to understand your logic here
or is it just wishfull thinking?

Given the volume of buys. Way to many of them to just dump this coin.
Dumps are miners, dont forget that.

Well, that's actually could be true, the volume indicates some buy in. I know a few ppl actually bought in between 30K-40K (crazy Russian investors like myself and I know they bought it because when they said they will the chart indicated the buy, that's why I was curious about this whole thing) and they are not going to dump it, they can wait a few weeks to see where this coin goes.

Now, I am not comfortable with the altcoins, I am old style and collecting BTC since early 2013 and I don't believe the +300 altcoins market makes any sense, but if you buy in the right time some nice profit could be possible with this APEX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:06:55 PM

I could be wrong, but what I can see from the order book that there is no buy support whatsoever but the miners/devs are still dumping. This indicates that really unwise and short sighted ppl around this coin. I am not sure where the devs from are they from China, Phillipines, Albania? I guess they make few hundreds/thousands $ by dumping for 2k and it is enough for a whole village for a year so they are happy, but actually they could make 10 times as much by waiting a bit. Up to them, it is their coin.
rezachkata

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

I could be wrong, but what I can see from the order book that there is no buy support whatsoever but the miners/devs are still dumping. This indicates that really unwise and short sighted ppl around this coin. I am not sure where the devs from are they from China, Phillipines, Albania? I guess they make few hundreds/thousands $ by dumping for 2k and it is enough for a whole village for a year so they are happy, but actually they could make 10 times as much by waiting a bit. Up to them, it is their coin.

"A beggar is not a chooser" don't want to offend anybody though. Proly those people really need the quick buck.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:31:47 PM

ok so it was 3000 and now its 1300 so would you all still like to stick to your
assumptions because i still don't see it?? Shocked

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:43:55 PM

I think you could be right, this is not the next bitcoin :-))
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:10:29 PM

GREEK Translation DONE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692253.new#new

Sent pm for bounty
ircactus

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:38:57 PM

I think you could be right, this is not the next bitcoin :-))

If Litecoin wasn't the next bitcoin I don't think anything will just pop on out and take that slot no matter what.
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:56:33 PM

15m coin market cap.. and still PoW? price will dump, don't buy now...

Man unless the dev gives something out, no way would u see the price jump anytime soon.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:02:57 PM

dev just keep dumping coins :p
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:13:53 PM

ApexCoin is in the news!

http://altcoinherald.com/apex-coin-seeks-offer-features-services-seamlessly-users/

Please share if you found it helpful! Thanks!
jaitor

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:42:56 PM

ok, this is where i am getting in...thanks for the dump  Grin
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:12:44 PM

ok, this is where i am getting in...thanks for the dump  Grin

Thank you for buying  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

keep on dumping, man I need more Sad pleae dump down to 400.. promise I'll buy Smiley
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:39:21 PM

keep on dumping, man I need more Sad pleae dump down to 400.. promise I'll buy Smiley

I read the OP, still do not see what this coin offers I can;t get anywhere else.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:57:45 PM

I read the OP, still do not see what this coin offers I can;t get anywhere else.

I think the dev said whatever they see new in other coins they will try to implement the same.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:26:25 PM

I think the dev said whatever they see new in other coins they will try to implement the same.

Roll Eyes

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
TheProf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

From what I gathered, as the community finds things in other wallets that they want to see implemented into the apex wallet they must inform the devs. From that I am sure there will be some kind of vote or something and if the majority says yes, then they will add it to the code.

In essence then, lets say the community wants staking to stop for 6 months and 64% say yes, then the devs will do this. Or we want a chat room in the wallet so we can chat to each other bragging about how big our bag is and only 30% of the community votes for this says yes, then thankfully it won't be implemented.

In essence what they are offering is a way for the coin to change with the trends to always be with lets say the front-runners of the times.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

APEX Coin Dice Game

http://altcoinix.com/game/APEX/

Roll it Now!

APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

From what I gathered, as the community finds things in other wallets that they want to see implemented into the apex wallet they must inform the devs. From that I am sure there will be some kind of vote or something and if the majority says yes, then they will add it to the code.

In essence then, lets say the community wants staking to stop for 6 months and 64% say yes, then the devs will do this. Or we want a chat room in the wallet so we can chat to each other bragging about how big our bag is and only 30% of the community votes for this says yes, then thankfully it won't be implemented.

In essence what they are offering is a way for the coin to change with the trends to always be with lets say the front-runners of the times.

That is only one part of our plan, but yes that is an important part. We will try to stay as adaptive as possible. On that note, we have received some PMs suggesting that 30,000 PoW blocks is too much, and we should shorten it. It would be fairly easy to implement, but we are still discussing how we feel about such an action. To help us decide, we will be posting a poll soon regarding the matter. If you have other such ideas, please feel free to either PM or discuss them in thread.

Also, although price seems to have dropped since yesterday, the volume is still there, so we will be moving forward towards phase 2, which is adoption. That means more exchanges, more places to spend your coins, at places you actually want to use them on. We are in talks with several services, and will make announcements when things are official.

And on a last note before the poll comes out, although the team consists of several individuals spread across many timezones throughout the world, none of us lives in a village in a straw hut with our grandmothers cranking a generator so our hand-me-down 486/66 IBM clone computer has electricity. We are not dumping, as we still need most of the premine to pay bounties, and we also believe with the services we are going to provide, the price will get a lot higher. If we had to speculate, it is likely either early investors/miners for either a quick profit or to pay for initial rental costs. We cannot control when and where the wave goes. That is the cumulative effect of the community. Best you can do is learn to read those waves and react to it.
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

I think maybe avoid mintpal for a short while...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: