Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249902 times)
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:54:32 AM

*** Mandatory Wallet update to v1.1! Please update before block 10,000! (currently block 5,051) This addresses changes by community poll

New Feature added: Block explorer

Please note that 2/3 of the premine, approximately 100k APEX, will be allocated to a separate address that will not be touched until it is decided how to handle it. We are leaning towards community giveaways or promotional campaigns, but will likely do poll on it at a later date. This will bring the premine for bounties and services back to the 1% range.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

*** Mandatory Wallet update to v1.1! Please update before block 10,000! (currently block 5,051) This addresses changes by community poll

Please note that 2/3 of the premine, approximately 100k APEX, will be allocated to a separate address that will not be touched until it is decided how to handle it. We are leaning towards community giveaways or promotional campaigns, but will likely do poll on it at a later date. This will bring the premine for bounties and services back to the 1% range.
+1 I've been debating about jumping on board. No risk, no reward. I'm in!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
flubber

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

Yeah also wtf can the dev do with 100k out of 5million mined coins (crash the market, lol) I trust he do whats best for community anyway, whales can manipulate markets and crash them, but then they have 50-80% of total coins, I'm in, the value should pick up now so time to invest, hash is boosting as hell
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:18:17 AM

Yeah also wtf can the dev do with 100k out of 5million mined coins (crash the market, lol) I trust he do whats best for community anyway, whales can manipulate markets and crash them, but then they have 50-80% of total coins, I'm in, the value should pick up now so time to invest, hash is boosting as hell

Thank you for the support. The interest in this coin is very real, and the hash has been strong since launch, and is only getting stronger. If I had to speculate, most of the sells are by either early miners or those lucky enough to buy when APEX dipped around 1k satoshi. Those waves you see in our trade charts are created naturally by the supply and demand, the devs have no part in it.

People don't realize that the amount we hold is actually very little, and considering practically all of the premine will be given away in the form of bounties and campaign giveaways, that leaves the devs with the devcoins that has been cut by 2/3 from the latest update. We will not selling for under 50k satoshi, as it would not be worth it for us. This is a long term venture with daily adjustments and decisions head by multiple individuals progressing in multiple areas. We are taking this very seriously. More announcements will be made when they become official. Ride that APEX!
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:22:41 AM

I still don't have the confirmation of whtever is here... to be clear, the total supply IS being cut to 5m correct?
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:33:35 AM

I still don't have the confirmation of whtever is here... to be clear, the total supply IS being cut to 5m correct?

PoW coins will be approximately 5 million in approximately 2-3 days.
Aktor

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:04:15 AM

Soo the last pow block will be......?
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:23:40 AM

Updated to wallet 1.1!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:43:59 AM

Only 5 million coins. 10% POS. - POW ending in roughly 36 hours (guessing maybe 48 hours).

This coin is seeing a LOT of attention on Bittrex. It hit #6 in volume today.

It's being tweeted a lot too.

Once POW ends the flow of coins will stop - multipools will stop autoselling to the exchanges.

This coin is going to do nothing but get very very expensive.

Honestly I wish there were more coins like this. Short but ample supply, high POS. Short POW. Pure Awesome.

To many coins these days with 1 Billion Coins POW. 5 Million is nothing. You could buy up 10% of the supply right now for like 15 BTC.

Amazing potential if you ask me. I've bought all I can (invested elsewhere and I'm out of BTC!! ;(

Congrats to the Devs on this one.

Strato
Bitcoin rabbit

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:02:47 PM

PoW coins will be approximately 5 million in approximately 2-3 days.
2-3 days? 5981*750=4485750.     5000000-4485750=514250,    514250/750=685< 1day
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

1. anon stuff implement (XC, DRK & the like)
2. roadmap (all coin mandatory)
3. multipool (BC thingy we should copy)
4. sms wallet (vericoin)
5. decentralized exchange (AeroMe, VootCloud & Blackhalo)
6. coin recycler (MASTcoin)

7. Proof of Dev (developers showing their real stuff - vericoin, dcm, etc)
8. Proof of Community (where community members hang, discuss, you know the normal shit, reddit, IRC, etc)

9. being intergrated into a PoS (point of sale) machine like coinkite or some sort (XC, BC, bitcoin hehe)

10. PR firm and paid news coverage (BC, VRC, etc)

11. Big crypto twitter name i.e. Iconic, Wiz, well.. thre's this CoinRocket guy so... yeah

12. Reach to other exchanges, inc. MP.. even when bittrex IS better Tongue btc38 anyone?

That's how much stuff I can think of we can copy/use for the coin Smiley

This is a very good list, but dev is missing

+ if he is not willing to pay for a translation (I did the Greek one no response yet), while translations are clearly stated as reasons for the Premine and the Dev tax in the OP...

...I dont know anymore if anything of what is stated in the op is valid.

LOL take a chill pill dude, you barely posted the translation a few hours ago and demand a response already....try complaining after at least 2 days

Which do you think is better Btc38 or Bter?

It would be excellent if it was just 2 hours, make it 30 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692253.new#new

Moreover I have done many translations (Greek + French) and Devs were always paying ASAP.

Anyway, BTC38 must have a much bigger volume

Your contribution is important to the community, your bounty will be sent out after our team members have verified your contribution.  As we are a team with different timezones, we need to verify all transactions for approval.  Please wait a little longer, thank you.

Apologies for the delayed response, sir. The reason for the delay was no one on the team had requested such a bounty, and we were deciding what to do about the situation. The Chinese bounty was made prelaunch, and came with a promotional campaign. On one had, we wanted to pay you for your contribution. On the other, we could not just pay every language translation, because for all we know 1 person could have made 10 different accounts and google translate the page into 10 different obscure languages just to collect the bounty. We have to protect ourselves.

We will pay you a small bounty for your time, but this is just a courtesy as you are not entitled to anything for posting a copied translation that no one is visiting. This is so we can move on and focus on the vote results.

ok just to clarify things.

1. There is mention of translations bounty in the OP (its a reason for the premine I suppose)

2. My Greek translation is 100% original made word for word and it is not a copied translation, I am Greek-French-English speaker. Try to google translate it yourself and see what you get.

3. As you can see I am a seasoned account + i have done many translations for other coins (both Greek and French).

4. Greek is not an Obscure language. Moreover it is one of the official Bitcointalk languages. We have a very active community of miners + large BTC holders. My thread has 136 views ATM witch for the Greek sub-forum is a very good number, you just need 2-3 of them to be serious BTC holders to get significant market support.

5. Despite what you said I have not received anything yet.

6. I dont care if you send anything, I just think you should.

Think about it and do as you please.
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:42:01 PM

^^ Pay the man.

PS: Can you mail me some Souvlaki and Spanakopita? I have not been able to find a place here in the states that makes it as good as in Greece.

From your friend in the United States.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:44:48 PM

^^ Pay the man.

PS: Can you mail me some Souvlaki and Spanakopita? I have not been able to find a place here in the states that makes it as good as in Greece.

I second both of these!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

4. sms wallet (vericoin)

8. Proof of Community (where community members hang, discuss, you know the normal shit, reddit, IRC, etc)

9. being intergrated into a PoS (point of sale) machine like coinkite or some sort (XC, BC, bitcoin hehe)

11. Big crypto twitter name i.e. Iconic, Wiz, well.. thre's this CoinRocket guy so... yeah

12. Reach to other exchanges, inc. MP.. even when bittrex IS better Tongue btc38 anyone?

+ if he is not willing to pay for a translation (I did the Greek one no response yet), while translations are clearly stated as reasons for the Premine and the Dev tax in the OP...

LOL take a chill pill dude, you barely posted the translation a few hours ago and demand a response already....try complaining after at least 2 days

It would be excellent if it was just 2 hours, make it 30 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692253.new#new

Moreover I have done many translations (Greek + French) and Devs were always paying ASAP.

Your contribution is important to the community, your bounty will be sent out after our team members have verified your contribution.  As we are a team with different timezones, we need to verify all transactions for approval.  Please wait a little longer, thank you.

Apologies for the delayed response, sir. The reason for the delay was no one on the team had requested such a bounty, and we were deciding what to do about the situation. The Chinese bounty was made prelaunch, and came with a promotional campaign. On one had, we wanted to pay you for your contribution. On the other, we could not just pay every language translation, because for all we know 1 person could have made 10 different accounts and google translate the page into 10 different obscure languages just to collect the bounty. We have to protect ourselves.

We will pay you a small bounty for your time, but this is just a courtesy as you are not entitled to anything for posting a copied translation that no one is visiting. This is so we can move on and focus on the vote results.

1. There is mention of translations bounty in the OP (its a reason for the premine I suppose)

2. My Greek translation is 100% original made word for word and it is not a copied translation, I am Greek-French-English speaker. Try to google translate it yourself and see what you get.

3. As you can see I am a seasoned account + i have done many translations for other coins (both Greek and French).

4. Greek is not an Obscure language. Moreover it is one of the official Bitcointalk languages. We have a very active community of miners + large BTC holders. My thread has 136 views ATM witch for the Greek sub-forum is a very good number, you just need 2-3 of them to be serious BTC holders to get significant market support.

dev owns shitload of coins(cause of supply cut) yet doesn't want to pay this guy..

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:25:09 PM

dev owns shitload of coins(cause of supply cut) yet doesn't want to pay this guy..
Greedy dev lol
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

^^ Pay the man.

^^ Pay the man.

I second both of these!

Unfortunately the minimum 1 week on transport would make it a zombie-souvlaki or something. Cheesy

However i am sure there must be some fellow Greek-American near you that can make good Spanakopita, Souvlaki & Choriatiki.

Otherwise Summer is always a good season for vacations here in Greece.

APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:43:31 PM

4. sms wallet (vericoin)

The lead dev will submit your payment when he is online as he is the one who holds the bounty funds.  Please wait a little longer, thank you.
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:50:34 PM

Mac wallet has been updated to v1.1, please update your wallet before block 10,000.

OSX wallet v1.1 download https://mega.co.nz/#!sMhXDAbC!CW8SNkIIeqY0hel5LjKP_pKUEYxp_hcIAH9N1p0xcA8
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

Wow you are all so bad at math wtf.
The premine is taken from EACH BLOCK and the amount of blocks is being reduced.

So it isn't a premine, but a mine in progress?  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

It was 1% pre-mine + 5 APEX block skim.

If pre-mine was 1% and part of the skim, it'd be 7.5APEX per block.

So if I understand right, the dev got 1% of the 15 mil coins or whatever there was going to be, which is now more like 2-3% + Blockskim of 5 per block since the total POW Coins got reduced to only 5,000,000.. If dev comes through on the bounties and promo's I have no problems with this, but I have seen him being stingy with bounties for translations in the thread already.

EDIT: Confirmed. Premine is 3% plus (used to be 1% of 15,000,000 coins, but since total coins is now 5,000,000 premine is now 3% of total) + the 5 Apex block skim.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: