Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:24:59 AM

requesting slack invite, please and ty

cryptobackroom@gmail.com

invitation sent!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:49:20 AM

excited for this coin. gonna wait to see if this can match sdc!
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:03:06 AM

excited for this coin. gonna wait to see if this can match sdc!

I am hoping it will match Peercoin and then darkcoin and maybe bitcoin one day Smiley

Forex82

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:42:14 AM

Development Update Friday April 24th 2015

Happy Friday Everyone, I have some great news for the community and followers of our project.

Today, I can confirm to our community that the new feature we are working on is a special decentralized messaging system that will ship with DIONS. It will be a  twitter like messaging system but decentralized. To kick this up a notch and because we recognize that the data would be broadcasted to the blockchain, we are making this system "Private". We have a unique way we are going to approach the privacy aspect of it and we are currently in the testing phase of it. We thought of adding this feature since we had enabled the transfer Of aliases feature for DIONS and wanted people to have a way of communicating their transaction. This is just a little taste of the endless possibilities that our blockchain will be capable of.  More info to come in our infographics.

Aside from this system we are kicking around an idea to make a service based on our data blockchain advances and we will have more info on this after we release our infographics. I've said it before and I will say it again, we are here working to improve blockchain technology. We are going to do this with our own I/O Digital blockchain, we know we are building the future.

Lastly our mobile wallet team is completing development and getting ready a New Mobile Lite wallet… stay tune

Let's now talk about a few things. Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple these are some of the projects that have catched the attention of many. Some of these projects have large dev teams with millions of coins. Some have even had crowd funding and have nothing to show for. Not to say that they are bad but to show you guys just the magnitude of our work. With a very small team and no ico we are accomplishing great, unique and innovative development. We know that the future lies in blockchain development. Our project is designed to be user friendly and most importantly inclusive to everyone. I have donated almost every Bitcoin that I have to the project because I believe in the technology that we are building. I believe that in the near future, advanced blockchain's will be at at the center stage of major shift towards decentralized technology. We are here to build in that direction and if you would like to participate in any way, please drop us a line.

A few lines for new members....

Here you will find little hype, hard work and dedication. We are here showing a strong commitment to making a change in this sometimes tuff crypto land. I'm sure at some point our I/OCoin price will rise, speculators will show up, fundsters will scare people and try to derail us from our goals. Enjoy these peaceful times because we know things will change as people see the true might of our blockchain development. Today we have the most unique POS I/O blockchain, it was build that way to support all of the projects we knew we were going to build on top of. We know that the crypto winds may not be on our backs and many view these projects as P&D. We will let our development due the talking and continue to spread the word on how serious of a project we are building. Just know that our entire team of developers are experienced, committed and focused, we are here to develop awesomeness.

Joel

I/O Coin Project Manager

That is great news. IOC better and better
I expect reach 5K-10k soon
IOCTradeBot

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

Development Update Friday April 24th 2015

Happy Friday Everyone, I have some great news for the community and followers of our project.

Today, I can confirm to our community that the new feature we are working on is a special decentralized messaging system that will ship with DIONS. It will be a  twitter like messaging system but decentralized. To kick this up a notch and because we recognize that the data would be broadcasted to the blockchain, we are making this system "Private". We have a unique way we are going to approach the privacy aspect of it and we are currently in the testing phase of it. We thought of adding this feature since we had enabled the transfer Of aliases feature for DIONS and wanted people to have a way of communicating their transaction. This is just a little taste of the endless possibilities that our blockchain will be capable of.  More info to come in our infographics.

Aside from this system we are kicking around an idea to make a service based on our data blockchain advances and we will have more info on this after we release our infographics. I've said it before and I will say it again, we are here working to improve blockchain technology. We are going to do this with our own I/O Digital blockchain, we know we are building the future.

Lastly our mobile wallet team is completing development and getting ready a New Mobile Lite wallet… stay tune

Let's now talk about a few things. Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple these are some of the projects that have catched the attention of many. Some of these projects have large dev teams with millions of coins. Some have even had crowd funding and have nothing to show for. Not to say that they are bad but to show you guys just the magnitude of our work. With a very small team and no ico we are accomplishing great, unique and innovative development. We know that the future lies in blockchain development. Our project is designed to be user friendly and most importantly inclusive to everyone. I have donated almost every Bitcoin that I have to the project because I believe in the technology that we are building. I believe that in the near future, advanced blockchain's will be at at the center stage of major shift towards decentralized technology. We are here to build in that direction and if you would like to participate in any way, please drop us a line.

A few lines for new members....

Here you will find little hype, hard work and dedication. We are here showing a strong commitment to making a change in this sometimes tuff crypto land. I'm sure at some point our I/OCoin price will rise, speculators will show up, fundsters will scare people and try to derail us from our goals. Enjoy these peaceful times because we know things will change as people see the true might of our blockchain development. Today we have the most unique POS I/O blockchain, it was build that way to support all of the projects we knew we were going to build on top of. We know that the crypto winds may not be on our backs and many view these projects as P&D. We will let our development due the talking and continue to spread the word on how serious of a project we are building. Just know that our entire team of developers are experienced, committed and focused, we are here to develop awesomeness.

Joel

I/O Coin Project Manager

That is great news. IOC better and better
I expect reach 5K-10k soon

Command : :  Di/onS Release 5k+ = True
vince232

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:29:25 AM

nice manipulation going out here.
vince232

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:27:58 AM

whales loading up? maybe the ryan pumpers

buy and sell walls appear then disappear every time. someone is trying put the price down. damn it i bought at 3k sat
vince232

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:35:06 AM

oh thats still cheap. anything under 5k is great imo

sorry i do believe this is a good coin.
but i dont believe on hyping the price of a coin.

many newbies are a victim of members here who constantly predict prices on threads.
this coin should be at 20k, after release there is no way this coin wont go up at xxsat.

let the technology and price do the talking. dont hype the coin with price prediction.

IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:54:53 AM

Blockchain Tech is the backbone for digital payments. Very few (i could count them on one hand) cryptocurrencies are even thinking about developing their blockchain, nevermind actually doing it, like we see being developed with I/OCoin here. 

IOC has a proven track record of always delivering, it might take some time, as it is just a small team of workers, but one thing is for sure, it will be developed and once again I/OCin is quietly going along, developing the best Blockchain in crypto while others are simply sleeping or dreaming up useless features.

I/O Coin Digital Currency will keep growing i am sure of it and with each development they bring something, new and even better than the last.

So ask yourself this:  How much is a coin that will soon have a Blockchain that is better than 90% on the market, that other companies have paid other 'start-ups' millions of pounds for and dont even have anything et, while IOC looks near to rolling out Di/oNS.

That is the question.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:37:59 AM

whales loading up? maybe the ryan pumpers

lmao Ryan pumpers! that one was funny   Grin Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:36:38 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the support. The development team does not hype any price development, but i can understand why many people say that the current price levels are undervalued. Especially if you see how much time and delivered technology is in the coin / blockhain.
Price levels in range of 10k - 15k would be suitable. If you look at the order book, then its easy to see that just a few BTC will get the price to 50k sats. So, we do not hype, we develop ;-) And like iocoinpromotiontips said: it takes time, but Blockchain tech is the future.

We have loads of new stuff coming. If you follow my twitter (@cryptocoinnl) i sometimes let myself go and give hints of stuff coming. Just to get you ready and new ppl look at our developments. Not to hype, but community deserves to get some more info (also come over to slack to get more info and think about the technology with us - give us your input) before the roadmap is released.

We focus on Blockchain development with value added services to it. The Blockchain is the heart of the technology. A coin using the blockchain is just a coin. Nothing more. If we add decentralized data to the chain (like we are going to release soon), we can add much, much more to the chain and make it valuable and interesting for companies using the IOC blockchain to develop decentralized services.

I suggest you read this article: http://ledracapital.com/blog/2014/3/11/bitcoin-series-24-the-mega-master-blockchain-list This article explains all that is possible and if you read up on blockhain developments, you see that we are on the right path to become the best there is.

Want direct access to slack: goo.gl/Y0ppnX  You will receive the invitation instantly

Have a nice day,

Richard
LondonMP

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:09:00 PM

Richard

I still remember our bet Richard Smiley Maybe you need to start thinking about which tattooist you gonna go to Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:48:49 PM

Richard

I still remember our bet Richard Smiley Maybe you need to start thinking about which tattooist you gonna go to Smiley

Ouch. really... damn..
Price of BTC was around $380 back then.. now $220. So to make it square it should be 50k.
But for 50k (at current price) is good for me.

I said: "if I/O Coin would get above 35k somewhere this or next year and holds that price for at least a week, I will tattoo the logo on my shoulder (5 cm)  ;-)"

Me and my promises... and i know a good tattooist so that is fine.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

Richard

LOLZ
Anakinska33

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:45:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the support. The development team does not hype any price development, but i can understand why many people say that the current price levels are undervalued. Especially if you see how much time and delivered technology is in the coin / blockhain.
Price levels in range of 10k - 15k would be suitable. If you look at the order book, then its easy to see that just a few BTC will get the price to 50k sats. So, we do not hype, we develop ;-) And like iocoinpromotiontips said: it takes time, but Blockchain tech is the future.

We have loads of new stuff coming. If you follow my twitter (@cryptocoinnl) i sometimes let myself go and give hints of stuff coming. Just to get you ready and new ppl look at our developments. Not to hype, but community deserves to get some more info (also come over to slack to get more info and think about the technology with us - give us your input) before the roadmap is released.

We focus on Blockchain development with value added services to it. The Blockchain is the heart of the technology. A coin using the blockchain is just a coin. Nothing more. If we add decentralized data to the chain (like we are going to release soon), we can add much, much more to the chain and make it valuable and interesting for companies using the IOC blockchain to develop decentralized services.

I suggest you read this article: http://ledracapital.com/blog/2014/3/11/bitcoin-series-24-the-mega-master-blockchain-list This article explains all that is possible and if you read up on blockhain developments, you see that we are on the right path to become the best there is.

Want direct access to slack: /Y0ppnX][Suspicious link removed]/Y0ppnX  You will receive the invitation instantly

Have a nice day,

Richard
thx for update! promising coin, loads of potential  Smiley
LondonMP

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:20:54 PM

Richard

Ouch. really... damn..
Price of BTC was around $380 back then.. now $220. So to make it square it should be 50k.
But for 50k (at current price) is good for me.

I said: "if I/O Coin would get above 35k somewhere this or next year and holds that price for at least a week, I will tattoo the logo on my shoulder (5 cm)  ;-)"

Me and my promises... and i know a good tattooist so that is fine.

We can either wait until 50k or we can keep it at 35k and I will increase my payout to 1.5 BTC worth of IOC @ 35k Smiley
Either way I am happy Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:02:15 AM

wow u guys very small minded 10k 15k 50k? ioc will be .01 by june 2016 or ill shave my head

Lol. My head is already shaved. Wish i had some hair.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:26:14 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 11:59:59 AM by mctaino

Just a quick update, we are hard at work on the roadmap along with the info graphics. We want to make sure we don't miss any important points. There are a few projects for example Peercoin, ethereum, ripple, counter party, these are great projects but in many ways, we will have a more superior and or unique & advanced blockchain. We have to be very clear in our long term vision and mission for I/O Digital (Blockchain).

In terms of development we are still testing our encryption for our messaging and putting the final touches to it.

The other day I said to myself, who would want Bitcoin after Dions comes out. Yes I know many will because of its current value, but we are going to be so advanced and superior with our Blockchain technology. As a community once Dions comes out we have to all push, to have as many people as possible trying out Dions, in hopes that we get great adoption of our instant transfers along with our decentralized aliases.

Joel

I/O Coin Project Manager
vince232

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:24:25 AM

wow u guys very small minded 10k 15k 50k? ioc will be .01 by june 2016 or ill shave my head

Lol. My head is already shaved. Wish i had some hair.

how about 500 io coin bet?
LondonMP

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:06:17 AM

Just a quick update, we are hard at work on the roadmap along with the info graphics. We want tome make sure we don't miss any important points. There are a few projects for example Peercoin, ethereum, ripple, counter party, these are great projects but in many ways, we will have a more superior and or unique & advanced blockchain. We have to be very clear in our long term vision and mission for I/O Digital (Blockchain).

In terms of development we are still testing our encryption for our messaging and putting the final touches to it.

The other day I said to myself, who would want Bitcoin after Dions comes out. Yes I know many will because of its current value, but we are going to be so advanced and superior with our Blockchain technology. As a community once Dions comes out we have to all push, to have as many people as possible trying out Dions, in hopes that we get great adoption of our instant transfers along with our decentralized aliases.

Joel

I/O Coin Project Manager

Thank you Joel for keeping the community up to date Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: