Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 01:31:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Digital - I/O Coin - Blockchain Ecosystem - DIONS - POS CIPHER - CHAMELEON  (Read 640145 times)
karmacoma24

Activity: 178

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:15:52 PM

Regarding the user interface of IONS. Overall I really like the nice clean and simple design. However, is there a reason for the viewport to be so narrow? For example, when viewing the address book the listing feels really cramped regardless of screen size.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:23:17 PM

Fantastic to see more people using the IONS name server to register a new name!

Only a few places left of the give-a-way so make sure to create your own unique IONS username today!

IMPORTANT: When creating a IONS name DO NOT ADD the '-io '

Correct username -  surestrike
Wrong   username  surestrike-io  

Adding the -io when creating your name will give you this username:  surestrike-io-io  !

I see a few people have added the -io part, by mistake.   enter your name only, the '-io' will be added automatically when payment is confirmed.  

It would be better if when registering usernames the '-io' was automatically removed to prevent people paying for incorrect usernames.

The -io is automatically added after you pay.    99% of people have successfully entered the username without the -io.  But it would be good if there was  a way of deleting it , if you made a name a extra -io, 'example-io-io'
lispgod

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

Looks like the devs are really on top of things. I just tried to incorrectly put "lispgod-io" in the username box when registering, and got back an error message:
Error: The "-io" will be added automatically. Please remove it.
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:20:11 PM

Looks like the devs are really on top of things. I just tried to incorrectly put "lispgod-io" in the username box when registering, and got back an error message:
Error: The "-io" will be added automatically. Please remove it.

Solid dev team. To the moon!~
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1133

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:09:15 AM

well at least the mad dumper is taking a nap , sleep well and lose your password
to btrex so with half ioc in dump will be at least 6000 sat in a week ...
Joking just losen all your IOC we will make a better use of them .
i may have requested to poloniex to add the coin to my own accord.
For now they are the exchange that does a screening to the work over
any of the coin added.
Feeling more at ease now that i requested their help.
Hey dev please hear me out , the link of the wallet on the Main site must be updated to the new version
there is the old one , for windows at least without the ions feature.
the site opens good from google chrome but is less that clear in firefox is just me ?
Best regards

IO Dev Team

Activity: 226

I/OCoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:57:15 PM

well at least the mad dumper is taking a nap , sleep well and lose your password
to btrex so with half ioc in dump will be at least 6000 sat in a week ...
Joking just losen all your IOC we will make a better use of them .
i may have requested to poloniex to add the coin to my own accord.
For now they are the exchange that does a screening to the work over
any of the coin added.
Feeling more at ease now that i requested their help.
Hey dev please hear me out , the link of the wallet on the Main site must be updated to the new version
there is the old one , for windows at least without the ions feature.
the site opens good from google chrome but is less that clear in firefox is just me ?
Best regards

Hi,  The web designer, has been away on vacation and will be back in the next few days and then
will be able to update the website with the new wallet, we also have a new web designer starting soon,
he has got a fantastic background in design and worked successfully on other coins.

Thank you for pointing this out to us.   We did also contact poloniex and for some reason they did not add us,
So thank you for contacting them again, if they check coins like they say they do, this coin will pass with flying colours!
(also that site has plenty of 'suspect' coins, so not a big deal if they do not add us)

We also tweeted on our official twitter account: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin to be added to the new mintpal. They will soon have the most volume once they prove the site to be trust worthy and secure again.

Also checking the website with Firefox, all appears fine.

We are also working on others features, remember people, good things come to those who wait  Wink

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
surestrike

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

Hello fellow I/Ocoin supporters.

Would you like to see iocoin on a new and much improved trading site, with top security and one that will soon once again have the best volume?

Well make sure to send this good lady a email, spreading hte good word about iocoin.
(write the letter like you were writing to a best friend, in your best grammar)   Smiley

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/504323571389571072

Mintpal was once the best trading site on the internet. I am sure with Moolahs partnership it will soon regain that place again.
evoked22

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:54:43 PM

Hello,

great to see the new update!

Can i be included in the free nickname registration?

Cheers Smiley

Thank you!

Very quick. It only took 10 min from sending the IOC to its confirmation. Cheesy Great work +1

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
danen

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

I see that block 65k is a day or two off, POS 2.0 should kick in at that height, can someone from the dev team explain what this brings? Thanks.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

Hey people!

I just won a Twitter give-away hosted by @Pixelperfecti0n for 500 IO Smiley. Right after that I signed up for an IO-coin username.

Feel free to send me some coins -> fullhdpixel-io

Kind Regards,
Fullhdpixel

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Finally Indian Translation Finished : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760211.0

Took more than 2 hours to do so

My work Reward BTC : 13MBxN5pWVVRuBRtuUuh79XYewBLTm4Ut1

If you like the Topic please consider Donating

My Plan to translate it on 3 or 4 more Languages
kayden4bit

Activity: 26

New to this Crypto World. Join me on my journey :)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

Hello everyone Smiley I have been lurking BCT for a while now and its my first time to post Smiley I can't help but express my amazement on the new IO coin wallet! I saw on twitter that new wallet is out and that you can create a name linked to your IOC address,how cool is that? I decided to create mine with the guidance of a good community member here Smiley My IONS name is KryptoPixel-io if you want to check it out. Good things coming for IOC!
surestrike

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:19:21 AM

Welcome all new users of IONS. It is really nice to see this fantastic, feature gaining in popularity, no other coin in crypto has got such a nice interface and easy way to send and receive coins.  So make sure if you have created a IONS name, trying sending a few coins to other people by simply using a IONS name.

When you want to send coins via IONS user name. Simply click on the 'Send Coins' tab as normal.

Here you will see IONS section at the top. You can directly enter the username there.

Also, if you are not 100% sure or want to double check the name you are sending to. Simply click on the iocoin logo
(found to the far right, on the same line as where the wallet address will be entered)

This opens the ions address book and you can search all names, once you find the name you are looking for,
simply click on the 'tick' icon, and BINGO! The info it auto filled and you just enter the coins you want to send.

It is that simple.

Also fellow I/Ocoin supporters, make sure you are STAKING your coins. This is very important to keep the network stable/strong.
Also, as a small reward you will gain a couple of extra coins per day by staking, (depending on your coins total) the more coins you have in your wallet) the more you can stake and in return the more you will receive.

Here's looking forward to more people using IONS and staking the iocoin wallet!

baby222

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 09:42:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709229.0

Chinese translation update now , sorry for missed  Smiley

▄▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀██████████████████
       ████████████████████▄
      ██████████████████   ▀▀
      █████████████████ ▄▄█▀
      ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████████▄
{}
IO Dev Team

I/OCoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:51:42 PM

Thank you baby222, for updating your translation to our new announcement with fresh updates.

Note: If all people who translated the main announcement, please make sure to update it once per month, thank you.

We would just like to add our IONS feature, where you can create you own unique username  to easily send and receive payment is getting very popular.
So please make sure you get your name, before someone else beats you to it!  Smiley

Just to add, there is a great deal of work being done on the social side that  is not mentioned here, you can rest assured that not only the Devs but our social team is working hard every day to make this coin grow and grow!  

PS: we are updating the server, so please DO NOT create any IONS names for the time being, wait for a update here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

Activity: 672

I/O Digital Project Manager/Developer/Board Chair

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:32:52 AM

We are closing in on Block 65k POS 2.0 with dynamic interest history in the making for us at #iocoin #ioc $ioc  #bitcoin #ltc More to come

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Spartacoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:29:20 AM

I'm loving IONS - truly makes everything so simple.  Solid development team and leadership.  I'm looking forward to great things with this coin. 

http://i.imgur.com/eApHaOQ.png?1?6089
baby222

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:26:03 AM

Shocked  that's wonderful! dev my username is baby222-io
waitting 200io send   Grin

i  bought some coin cover my 0.0001 transaction fee

Grin

▄▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀██████████████████
       ████████████████████▄
      ██████████████████   ▀▀
      █████████████████ ▄▄█▀
      ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████████▄
{}
IO Dev Team

I/OCoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:15:04 AM

A little update.

A thank you to the fantastic member baby222 who upgraded their new translation page of our main announcement.  All other people who made translations have been contacted, but so far only the Chinese and German translations have been updated.

Please make sure to update all translations, at least once per month, thank you.

IONS, we had some slight issues with the server, it is clear to see other coins do not like it, that we have this fantastic feature with its easy to use interface and every day our server ($300 a month) is being attacked by bots causing DDoS.  Our server is secure against these attacks, but it does have a impact on the IONS feature now and then, causing it to slow down and acting like the 200 iocoin fee has not been paid.

Please note, anyhow who should encounter this problem, simply check your transactions tab in the iocoin wallet. If you see there your transaction payment has been sent, then do not worry, your name has been registered, but will just take longer to appear, please do not send the payment twice.

Also to add: We have two more fantastic people join our Dev team, one is a expert in  programming which will help ease the load from the other Devs (as we have got lots of good features in the making) and the other great guy is a fantastic graphical designer who is working hard on bringing lots of nice 'skins' to the new (never seen before in crypto) wallet.

One more thing.  "If you could have iocoin in your pocket? How would you feel?  Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Stenull

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:55:01 AM

A little update.

A thank you to the fantastic member baby222 who upgraded their new translation page of our main announcement.  All other people who made translations have been contacted, but so far only the Chinese and German translations have been updated.

Please make sure to update all translations, at least once per month, thank you.

IONS, we had some slight issues with the server, it is clear to see other coins do not like it, that we have this fantastic feature with its easy to use interface and every day our server ($300 a month) is being attacked by bots causing DDoS.  Our server is secure against these attacks, but it does have a impact on the IONS feature now and then, causing it to slow down and acting like the 200 iocoin fee has not been paid.

Please note, anyhow who should encounter this problem, simply check your transactions tab in the iocoin wallet. If you see there your transaction payment has been sent, then do not worry, your name has been registered, but will just take longer to appear, please do not send the payment twice.

Also to add: We have two more fantastic people join our Dev team, one is a expert in  programming which will help ease the load from the other Devs (as we have got lots of good features in the making) and the other great guy is a fantastic graphical designer who is working hard on bringing lots of nice 'skins' to the new (never seen before in crypto) wallet.

One more thing.  "If you could have iocoin in your pocket? How would you feel?  Wink

Those ddos attacks is a good insitament to decentralize IONS. How is the progress with this going?
Any other nice features in the pipe?? I have high expectation for IOC Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.