Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 10:03:37 AM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOC][ I/O Digital ] I/O Coin - Blockchain Ecosystem - DIONS - CHAMELEON  (Read 551777 times)
Stenull

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:12:06 AM

When are the new releases coming? Im thinking to invest in this coin. Can somebody tell me shortly some more about the future etc. thanks

We are working to get our html5 wallet before Block 100k. Updated road map will release with it.

Thanks

Could we get a "block count down" on the homepage?   Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:26:10 AM

When are the new releases coming? Im thinking to invest in this coin. Can somebody tell me shortly some more about the future etc. thanks

We are working to get our html5 wallet before Block 100k. Updated road map will release with it.

Thanks

Could we get a "block count down" on the homepage?   Cheesy

That brings up a good point, if people are new to #crypto they might not even know what a block is or how to find out which block we are on.

So, there are two easy ways to see what block #iocoin is currently on and then easily work out how many left until block 100,000.

1 - Vist I/Ocoin's Block Explorer website: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/  
2 - With your wallet open & fullly in Sync, move your cursor over to the 'Green Tick' symbol (bottom right) and a pop up will appear.
(note if you do not have the green tick symbol, your wallet is not up to date and needs to catch up)

As i post this we are currently on block 96715 .

So there are 3285 Blocks left until we hit 100k blocks and the new PoS I/O V3 comes into force.
(and what a beautiful force it is , i must say)

IMPORTANT: Everyone must be up to date with the new desktop wallet before block 100,000 !

Stenull

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:46:32 AM

Thanks

Could we get a "block count down" on the homepage?   Cheesy

That brings up a good point, if people are new to #crypto they might not even know what a block is or how to find out which block we are on.

So, there are two easy ways to see what block #iocoin is currently on and then easily work out how many left until block 100,000.

1 - Vist I/Ocoin's Block Explorer website: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/  
2 - With your wallet open & fullly in Sync, move your cursor over to the 'Green Tick' symbol (bottom right) and a pop up will appear.
(note if you do not have the green tick symbol, your wallet is not up to date and needs to catch up)

As i post this we are currently on block 96715 .

So there are 3285 Blocks left until we hit 100k blocks and the new PoS I/O V3 comes into force.
(and what a beautiful force it is , i must say)

IMPORTANT: Everyone must be up to date with the new desktop wallet before block 100,000 !

Totally forgot about block explorer Cheesy
Is block time still 60 sec with pos blocks? In that case we have ignition in about 2 and a half days!  Cool

Change...is in the air.
You know why
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:01:19 PM

The team has been working 'around the clock' to make sure the new wallets will be perfect for launch, lots of testing, here at i/ocoin, we always make sure new updates/features have full testing before going live.

Also, i can honestly say, investing in this coin is a  very smart move and a solid investment. #iocoin has some of the best developers around and has got the hardest working people, working and supporting this fantastic #crypto coin, that's pushing new boundaries with PoS I/O (v3), the html5 wallet and as already seen with the 'easy to use' IONS user names.

It is just a shame some people just do not realize how hard the whole I/Ocoin team is working, it is clear to see from the developments we have made so far, that we are building a solid platform, for not just now, but also for the long term.

When you have talented and eager developers, there will be always be nice surprises with this coin.

One last thing, all we ask is that people who invest, withdraw i/ocoin's from the exchanges into the desktop wallets and Stake them. The more we stake coins, the stronger our network.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here, #twitter ( surestrike@Pixelperfecti0n),
facebook  ( https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency ) or iocointeam@gmail.com

Thank you.

what's the significance of having an HTML5-based wallet (as opposed to a Qt wallet?)?
kayden4bit

Activity: 22

New to this Crypto World. Join me on my journey :)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:34:56 PM

Liked the Facebook page. Also registered with IONS as KryptoPixel-io This coin is way undervalued
IO Dev Team

Activity: 221

I/OCoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 06:30:12 PM

I/O Coin Mandatory wallet update to POS I/O V.3 Please download and install new wallet Now!

Please backup your wallet Files and Uninstall older wallet client before upgrading

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 980

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 12:09:54 AM

I/O Coin Mandatory wallet update to POS I/O V.3 Please download and install new wallet Now!

Please backup your wallet Files and Uninstall older wallet client before upgrading

The I/O Coin team asked me to review the new POS code, updated wallets, and seed node infrastructure. As a result, I've helped them add two new high capacity seed nodes to help with all the new clients coming on board during the transition to the new POS implementation at block 100k.

I'm happy to report that everything looks great with the new code, and all the new QT wallets are ready for POS I/O to begin at block 100k. I'll also review the HTML5 wallet as soon as it is ready to go.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
StPatty

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:17:03 AM

what's the significance of having an HTML5-based wallet (as opposed to a Qt wallet?)?

Having an HTML5 wallet has 4 main benefits:

1. It's far more visually appealing and user-friendly than a Qt wallet.
2. It's easy to modify the underlying code to support more features, as it is written in Javascript rather than C++.
3. We will have support for third-party skins, so that you can customize the look of your wallet.
4. We can release on it on a reasonable time-frame (if we had written one in C++ with Qt from scratch it would have taken months).
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Explorer was stuck for a few hours as the RPC API was complaining about it not being on v3.0, even though it was on "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e".

So I updated wallet from "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e" (yesterday's github) to "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e" (latest github) and now it works Smiley

@IODev: please, try to make sure to always update the version when pushing to github, even for minor updates or patches

I suspect the explore was not the only wallet with a 3.0.0.0 that isn't a 3.0.0.0, the network tab shows at least two "/Satoshi:3.0.0/" versions exist at the moment, one with Protocol version 60014 and another with 60015

surestrike

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:08:24 AM

Explorer was stuck for a few hours as the RPC API was complaining about it not being on v3.0, even though it was on "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e".

So I updated wallet from "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e" (yesterday's github) to "v3.0.0.0-g32a928e" (latest github) and now it works Smiley

@IODev: please, try to make sure to always update the version when pushing to github, even for minor updates or patches

I suspect the explore was not the only wallet with a 3.0.0.0 that isn't a 3.0.0.0, the network tab shows at least two "/Satoshi:3.0.0/" versions exist at the moment, one with Protocol version 60014 and another with 60015

Hi,  The official release was only 10hrs ago.  We only officially release the wallet when it is ready, it seems you were checking Github, before waiting for the official release?

We put the previous version on github for a select view to fully test before we  officially release,
people should only ever download the wallet when we tell them it is ready (which was done and people told to go to github, but in future, nothing will be downloaded from Github to save situations like this) or even better,

wait until the wallet update is on the official website www.iocoin.io, we only ever put finished wallets on the website.

Many thanks. Please go to www.iocoin.io  to download the latest wallet, thank you.

sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

2. It's easy to modify the underlying code to support more features, as it is written in Javascript rather than C++.
3. We will have support for third-party skins, so that you can customize the look of your wallet.
4. We can release on it on a reasonable time-frame (if we had written one in C++ with Qt from scratch it would have taken months).

Cool - so what are the disadvantages? I mean, why isn't everyone doing this?
surestrike

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:23:00 PM

Many have tried and many have failed. It is a big task and need top developers to build a new html5 crypto wallet, I/Ocoin has the developers who are more than up to the job and in a few days people will see why.  Also with the new wallet being HTML5 based, it makes it more Apple friendly and increases our chances of getting our new html5 wallet added to the Apple App store.

There are no disadvantages only advantages as much more can be created using HTML5 over the old QT client.
StPatty

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

Simply put, most coins just don't have developers who can pull this off.

Also with the new wallet being HTML5 based, it makes it more Apple friendly and increases our chances of getting our new html5 wallet added to the Apple App store.

The technology used in the HTML5 wallet is not compatible with iOS and we don't plan on releasing it for iOS. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

There are no disadvantages only advantages as much more can be created using HTML5 over the old QT client.

This is true.
StPatty

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:55:01 PM

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to announce that I've just finished implementing the last features we will be including in the HTML5 wallet. This means that we just have to do some beta testing and get the wallet daemon compiled on Windows before we can release the wallet.
starblocks

Activity: 560

It's like a magical newspaper!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:09:03 PM

Simply put, most coins just don't have developers who can pull this off.

^ what he/she said

IO Dev Team

Activity: 221

I/OCoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

NEWS! September 26th

Official I/O Digital Currency Rebrand

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Stenull

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:33:10 AM

Absolutely STUNNING op Cheesy looking really delicious!!
But i can't find a link to the homepage there,,

Edit: well i found it in this post..

wait until the wallet update is on the official website www.iocoin.io, we only ever put finished wallets on the website.

Many thanks. Please go to www.iocoin.io  to download the latest wallet, thank you.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Stenull

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:46:42 AM

I'm now happily running the new wallet on a Xp machine. Right now i'm syncing to the network but everything looks good so far!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Stenull

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:03:08 AM

I'm now happily running the new wallet on a Xp machine. Right now i'm syncing to the network but everything looks good so far!

Sync 100% done!
Waiting eagerly for transition to 3.0  Cool

Change...is in the air.
You know why
dgmon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:22:12 AM

New wallet not working.

I keep getting 'iocoin-qt.ext' has stopped working.  I'm on Windows 7, 64 bit.  I downloaded the wallet from the website.

I installed it over the old wallet, in the same place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.