Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

Big fan of IO coin. Buying it, promoting it on social media, etc. Keep up the good work!- Freddy

This is what we like you hear Thank you Freddy!  Also please tell us more about your website. 

And thank you for your promotion work, you know if more people done the same, I/Ocoin would not be in this situation now. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:43:06 PM

hi guys,
I dont knew this coin and I am really impressed with everything I saw here.
I met because of this article: http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
This is true? ioc is the first coin with a html 5 wallet and shadowcoin html 5 wallet is fake?

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:22:33 PM

hi guys,
I met because of this article: http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
This is true? ioc is the first coin with a html 5 wallet and shadowcoin html 5 wallet is fake?

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

Eww you are so thick emilio i swear you have less braincells then a dead corpes. You need a qt client running to use the windows I/O coin html5 wallet! sheesh the ignorance is almost sickening

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:23:32 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:45:03 AM by mctaino

The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

surestrike

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:06:00 AM

hi guys,

Hi Emillio Mann,

You Sir are 100% Correct! That picture is exactly the definition of a wallet pretending to be HTML5 and running on the old QT client, EXACTLY what ShadowCon wallet is.  

So all you trolls, because, you are trolls, can keep writing what ever you want, but facts are facts and the more you write the more you look stupid.  LongandShort welcome to my troll Bin, not much room in there now.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:11:14 AM

hi guys,

Hi Emillio Mann,

You Sir are 100% Correct! That picture is exactly the definition of a wallet pretending to be HTML5 and running on the old QT client, EXACTLY what ShadowCon wallet is.  

So all you trolls, because, you are trolls, can keep writing what ever you want, but facts are facts and the more you write the more you look stupid.  LongandShort welcome to my troll Bin, not much room in there now.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
surestrike

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

when is the Windows 8.1 version coming?

some of us run the latest and greatest hardware

We have a full beta working but unfortunately it requires the qt to work, we have been experiencing problems with the daemon. We will update when we get these issues resolved.  

Wait so its just a frontend? I can use this frontend with anycoin?
I have a daemon for another coin that works on windows 8. I see I just put the <coin>.conf in the right place then it works... just has the iocoin logo and stuff but I can change it with my own theme Cheesy

What?  Are you saying that you got the html5 windows 8 version to work?
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:52:21 AM

The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

That is beautiful. Great work guys! Also great to see the article on the OP. Your support is much appreciated.

Please do not confuse the works of these brilliant team with the shadow coin team. This wallet has been worked on for many months and is built from the ground up to produce a fully functional HTML5 wallet. I think it is a shame that shadow coin is even allowed to say HTML5 wallet when without the works of the QT it would not exist.

Great work I/O team. Please keep it up +1

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:34:09 PM

That is beautiful. Great work guys! Also great to see the article on the OP. Your support is much appreciated.

Please do not confuse the works of these brilliant team with the shadow coin team. This wallet has been worked on for many months and is built from the ground up to produce a fully functional HTML5 wallet. I think it is a shame that shadow coin is even allowed to say HTML5 wallet when without the works of the QT it would not exist.

Great work I/O team. Please keep it up +1

Really great work!
Last night I bought IOC  Wink
pay

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:19:11 PM

IOCoin for the win  Grin
surestrike

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:21:43 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 02:13:06 PM by surestrike

Hi guys. Please list IOC on the new CoinBlab crypto social network: http://coinblab.com

Here is an example page: http://coinblab.com/page/dogecoin

CoinBlab also has groups, events, blogs, and IM! Also create an account and secure your username first too!

Thank you Crypto Source.  I will do that now.  Thank you for your message and good luck with your site.

http://coinblab.com/profile/IOCoin
brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:30:54 AM

News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

ANN OP needs updating.

I couldn't see a link to the HTML5 wallet Huh
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:46:00 AM

News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

ANN OP needs updating.

I couldn't see a link to the HTML5 wallet Huh

Thank you, the OP has now been updated. We need to update the DOWNLOADS section, because it only shows the QT  wallets, we need it to have both options, so thank you for pointing this out to us.

If you look at the top of the news section, there is a link to Version 1 of the html5 wallet for windows 7, apple mac OS X and Linux.

We still can not get windows 8 to work.  0.5BTC bounty for who ever can get Windows 8 HTML wallet to work perfectly, like the window 7.

Also, the bounties have been updated. Anyone who can make you tube videos, please contact me.  Thank you .

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:10:53 PM

We are performing maintenance to IONS, We will update once we are done. DIONS development going great, server days will be over soon. Thanks

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:35:21 PM

I look IOC but before investment I want to know what make IOC better from other alt coins.
 Thanks
surestrike

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:18:39 PM

I look IOC but before investment I want to know what make IOC better from other alt coins.
 Thanks

Hi,

Make yourself comfortable. Carefully read our first Post/Announcement. And you will clearly see why we are better than most alts. 

Here's a quick summary.

1- IONS - unique name server. That allows you to create a unique user-name, which you can then use to give to someone so they can send you IOC, simply using your easy to remember user name.

2- HTML5 wallet - NEW to crypto, many tried to do what we done, all failed.

3-NEW POS I/O (posv3)

- A Development team that is working on new features all of the time. A team that always delivers.

- Only 16 million coins. Less than Bitcoin 21million!

The most active and reachable team, also with a main Developer with a top rated Trust score 7 out of 7 Stars!

Also, we are not copying and pasting  free source code like 90% of all other alts.

We are building Brand New code, for brand NEW developments.  Wink

*Bring the Ninja suit.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

Thanks

Hi,

Make yourself comfortable. Carefully read our first Post/Announcement. And you will clearly see why we are better than most alts. 

Here's a quick summary.

1- IONS - unique name server. That allows you to create a unique user-name, which you can then use to give to someone so they can send you IOC, simply using your easy to remember user name.

2- HTML5 wallet - NEW to crypto, many tried to do what we done, all failed.

3-NEW POS I/O (posv3)

- A Development team that is working on new features all of the time. A team that always delivers.

- Only 16 million coins. Less than Bitcoin 21million!

The most active and reachable team, also with a main Developer with a top rated Trust score 7 out of 7 Stars!

Also, we are not copying and pasting  free source code like 90% of all other alts.

We are building Brand New code, for brand NEW developments.  Wink

*Bring the Ninja suit.

Thanks for quick reply . I look to rich list wallets and only 7% of all coins on exchange and 93 % in wallets that look good I think.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Where I can use IOC coin and what is future market plan ?
Thanks
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:09:54 PM

I've just downloaded the wallet and it looks pretty awesome. Good job devs

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

Where I can use IOC coin and what is future market plan ?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: