Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:04:53 AM

People, how many blocks to POW end ?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cr@zyheo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:29 AM

People, how many blocks to POW end ?
Read here http://www.hashharder.com/x11/iocoin

POW Blocks Left    4380
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:48:06 AM

1 - Regarding the Devs, i only need to see the updates and developments that have been done so far with this coin to fully understand this is no scam, far from it and the people who are developing this coin certainly know what they are doing.

2 - Hash rate on certain pools is much higher, simply because that pool is better. Miners are going to go to the best pool, period.

3- The price of the coin is what is it because the people mining it, buying it, know enough to see this coin has a solid potential to be in the 50k+sats range at this rate.

I too got burned recently with all the scam coins kicking about, but they are quite east to spot, just take a look at other 'anns'. Clear to see this is a coin that has no signs of anything suspicious.  Time will  tell, but for now, i will keep happily mining and buying this coin.

Anyone who has doubts thats fine, if the devs want to remain 'out of sight' for now, i am fine with that, i see the rich list, looks very good, nicely distributed, wallet updates are awesome, news updates are keeping me informed.

So if you have any doubts, simply move onto another coin, it really is as simple as that. 

As I said, I will be investing once I know this isn't a scam. I'm letting others know to be cautious.

You sound worried. If you really had faith in the coin, you would be loving the cheap coins instead of defending the anonymous devs.

beyonders

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:15:01 AM

why pow not yet end?
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:37:46 AM

Note to other miners!  Minerpools is getting too much hash.

I have moved my mining power over to Hash Harder and getting very good results. Please spread your mining power evenly.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:06:01 AM

move the hashes around guys :s

This! concentrated hash will kill a coin!

one thing to note, the coin is hybrid pos/pow so staking helps as well Smiley if you have coins stake em to protect the network Cheesy

Will not stake until I know for sure this is not a scam! Got burnt on the other scam coins by staking and also by devs bailing while staking.

Cant say if its a scam or not, but with a small research you can see that this is the "Blackhandgroups" coin. It is devved by them, it was mined hugely by them and it is being hyped by them.

You can check how the last coins went that they did same scheme (VRC, XLB) but this time they are actually devving the coin too.

I suggest to do the due diligence on any coin before buying. It usually wont take more than 15 minutes to see if it smells bad
surestrike

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

one thing to note, the coin is hybrid pos/pow so staking helps as well Smiley if you have coins stake em to protect the network Cheesy

Will not stake until I know for sure this is not a scam! Got burnt on the other scam coins by staking and also by devs bailing while staking.

Cant say if its a scam or not, but with a small research you can see that this is the "Blackhandgroups" coin. It is devved by them, it was mined hugely by them and it is being hyped by them.

You can check how the last coins went that they did same scheme (VRC, XLB) but this time they are actually devving the coin too.

I suggest to do the due diligence on any coin before buying. It usually wont take more than 15 minutes to see if it smells bad

lol. some people have nothing better to do than talk FUD all day, so be it. You, know nothing, lets just leave it at that.

So what if some group is buying this coin, its crypto, you might be surprised to find out that ALL coins have 'groups' who will buy them.  Big deal!

Now keep wearing that tinfoil hat.
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:17:14 AM

lol. some people have nothing better to do than talk FUD all day, so be it. You, know nothing, lets just leave it at that.

So what if some group is buying this coin, its crypto, you might be surprised to find out that ALL coins have 'groups' who will buy them.  Big deal!

Now keep wearing that tinfoil hat.

If you had half a brain, you would see that this kid is actually suggesting that the blackhandgroup brings promise to IOCoin.

YOU are the one with the tinfoil hat.

Roll Eyes

surestrike

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:26:16 AM

AnonymousEconomist AKA Dibdab  well known freak of fud nature!  All trolls like this will be blocked.
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:35:45 AM

AnonymousEconomist AKA Dibdab  well known freak of fud nature!  All trolls like this will be blocked.

I didn't FUD once.

Read my posts, fool. I simply asked for Proof of Dev.

The fact that your crews can't even responsibly explain why the "devs" should be anonymous shows the type of people you are.

What is wrong with a potential investor asking for reasons to invest? True entrepreneurs would be glad to explain.

Now you get the FUD treatment, here it goes:

1. Newbie devs, no response to Proof of Dev callouts.

2. Offers nothing new, and not even anon transactions.

3. Being promoted(and possibly developed) by a KNOWN pump and dump group.

4. Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.

Anyone who invests now is begging to be dumped all over.

goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:55 PM

I didn't FUD once.

The fact that your crews can't even responsibly explain why the "devs" should be anonymous shows the type of people you are.

What is wrong with a potential investor asking for reasons to invest? True entrepreneurs would be glad to explain.

4. Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.

anon is a new feature?? i thought there were at least half a dozen coins with anon?

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:22:17 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:35:45 PM by IO Dev Team

1. (Newbie devs, no response to Proof of Dev callouts) - Currently the development team would like to stay anonymous. Anyone that knows code can easily look at github and see this ISN'T one of those typical scam coingen type coins . The dev team are well-known in the cryptoworld and very reputable and they have chosen to stay anonymous for the time being.

2. (Offers nothing new, and not even anon transactions) - We have things being worked on for future updates and will be released when thoroughly tested. Anon transactions are vaporware mostly and NONE are NSA proof, you need trustless and decentralized with IP obfuscation that is not run through any centralized services like TOR for true anon , something that is very difficult ATM with Bitcoin based coins.

3. (Being promoted and possibly developed by a KNOWN pump and dump group) - Promotion of the coin has to do with the community and whoever is willing to invest money to buy or mine the coin. The I/O Coin Team doesn't control the market or care to control it - We are building something above your average coin, you will see this with the future additions to the coins development.

4. (Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.) The thread is not moderated, everyone has freedom of speech here. We despise shills, fud and trolling but in the altcoin threads this is something that nor we or anyone else have control off. Please keep it civilized.

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:22:54 PM

Awsome Coin Dev,

Why is it not listet at https://coinmarketcap.com/ ?

Mining Heavy  Wink

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:21:40 PM

Some one had 37gh (now 24) of rented hash on one of the pools and suddenly the price starts going up Smiley

http://iocoin.minerpools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

I do rent, but im holding my coins. 18.000  Grin
Diffeculty has tribbled after "trademybit" went on the coin.

AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

AnonymousEconomist AKA Dibdab  well known freak of fud nature!  All trolls like this will be blocked.

I didn't FUD once.

anon is a new feature?? i thought there were at least half a dozen coins with anon?

Indeed, it is not. Hence the seperate clause in the sentence, ", and not even anon transactions."

The community is... Just astoundingly ridiculous.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:43:32 PM

Question is how high he needs the coin to go to get ROI of rentet 24 Ghas :-)
POOL is still at 38 Ghash and Trademybit around 40 Ghash.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:53:29 PM

what's the latest on this coin?
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

You can mine IOCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > >40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:39:35 PM

IS POW done? it says POW lasts until block 12815 and my wallet is showing we are on block 17k+
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: