Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:07:20 PM

Great job Dev(s) ,  you are really pulling through.  It's nice to see something solid as this one.  I am not a fortune teller, but I believe this coin will do me right!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:00:30 PM

Scavenger Hunt ! WIN 3,000 I/Ocoins!

Plus A nice bonus Mystery prize now included!
 To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August.
There will be 14 puzzles/riddles/pictures to solve.

Rules:The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

THIRD PUZZLE

How many birth days does the average man have?

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

This is great!   

Anyone here who can not work out the puzzles have no fear! This community is so awesome they want to give you all the answers so you can take the 3,000 coin prize from them, such kindness!
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

This is great!   

Anyone here who can not work out the puzzles have no fear! This community is so awesome they want to give you all the answers so you can take the 3,000 coin prize from them, such kindness!

lol

i think people will stop giving away answers in the last few days.
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:22:40 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 07:57:47 AM by IO Dev Team

I/O Team Progress Report

IONS - I/O Name Server Progress :

The developers have done a significant amount of work on the Proof of Concept and Stage 1 development ( as mentioned in the 3.1 Implementation features on our whitepaper http://docdroid.net/fl3r ) . The Proof of concept and the few small initial tests have been successful. The Stage 1 implementation of I/ONS are running through a centralized location that would act as the name server , then we can decentralize it by encoding small bits in the block chain and people would be able to create their own IONS server. (Release date TBA)

Wallet Rebuild

As of now the developers are working on scrapping and overhauling the visual interface. Something that code orientated people might like, is that you will be able to customize your wallet with css based stylesheets. We are also looking to add various user customized skins that will be downloadable  for those that don't know how to build their own. (Release date TBA)

Multipool :

THERE WILL BE NO MULTIPOOL - We have a poll and it seems very few people would use it and not only that, it seems people only rent rigs these days and more and more miners are selling equipment

Logo Contest :

We are glad to see all the entries for the logo contest and would like to thank all participants for their efforts. We have decided to stick to the original logo design even though some of the entries were stunning. We will not back off with our promise and will split the 1BTC logo bounty to all the entrances.

Here are all the entrants and the amounts won

TXTCLA55 - 0.11BTC (PAID)
Duende68 - 0.11BTC (PAID)
macorcina - 0.11BTC
albertdros - 0.11BTC (PAID)
iawgoM - 0.11BTC (PAID)
GlobalDenomination - 0.11BTC
hentzikov - 0.11BTC (PAID)
lispgod - 0.11BTC
AhmedAshraf - 0.11BTC (PAID)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:35:08 PM

Awesome announcement from the devs... We are working hard to make the best the POS Coin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:43:02 PM

I/O Team Progress Report

The developers have done a significant amount of work on the Proof of Concept and Stage 1 development ( as mentioned in the 3.1 Implementation features on our whitepaper http://docdroid.net/fl3r ) . The Proof of concept and the few small initial tests have been successful. The Stage 1 implementation of I/ONS are running through a centralized location that would act as the name server , then we can decentralize it by encoding small bits in the block chain and people would be able to create their own IONS server. (Release date TBA)

Wallet Rebuild

As of now the developers are working on scrapping and overhauling the visual interface. Something that code orientated people might like, is that you will be able to customise your wallet with css based stylesheets. We are also looking to add various user customised skins as downloadables for those that don't know how to build their own. (Release date TBA)

Multipool :

We have developed our own NOMP with MPOS based multipool and are currently developing a custom Bittrex API for trades . (Release date TBA)

Logo Contest :

We are glad to see all the entries for the logo contest and would like to thank all participants for their efforts. We have decided to stick to the original logo design even though some of the entries were stunning. We will not back off with our promise and will split the 1BTC logo bounty to all the entrances.

TXTCLA55 - 0.11BTC
Duende68 - 0.11BTC
macorcina - 0.11BTC
albertdros - 0.11BTC
iawgoM - 0.11BTC
hentzikov - 0.11BTC
lispgod - 0.11BTC
AhmedAshraf - 0.11BTC

Well development is going smoothly, can't wait for what's coming next Smiley
mctaino

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:57:59 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:19:38 AM by mctaino

Anon the crypto Smoke Screen. IO COin is geared for ease of use and mass business adoption. This is the reason we are rebuilding the wallet and adding Ion Names. Have a read why anon is smoke...

Silk Road used an underground computer network known as "The Onion Router" or "Tor" that relays computer messages through at least three separate computer servers to disguise its users. Customers conducted business using a virtual currency called bitcoin. The site repeatedly assured its users that their illegal transactions were wrapped in layers of privacy.

But the FBI's seizure of Silk Road's servers allowed agents to unwrap the website's innards, exposing the vendors' and customers' private accounts to law enforcement scrutiny.

Q & A: A bit about bitcoin

Court papers show that federal agents used the full bag of traditional investigatory tricks as well as high-tech cyber-sleuthing to dismantle Silk Road. The site's alleged operator made critical missteps that allowed agents to locate the website and link him to it, court papers show.

FBI, DEA, IRS and Customs agents located six of Silk Road's supposedly off-the-grid computer servers hidden around the world, in places including Latvia and Romania, copied their contents and watched as buyers and sellers completed their illegal transactions. It shut down the website, seized its assets, including 26,000 bitcoins worth about $4 million, and arrested Ross Ulbricht, the alleged operator, in San Francisco on Oct. 1.

Im for privacy but there are limitations. Businesses wont touch anon coin just saying...
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:59:43 AM

Logo Contest :

TXTCLA55 - 0.11BTC
Duende68 - 0.11BTC
macorcina - 0.11BTC
albertdros - 0.11BTC
iawgoM - 0.11BTC
hentzikov - 0.11BTC
lispgod - 0.11BTC
AhmedAshraf - 0.11BTC

Well, thank you guys. Since you were in doubt, I think that this solution is really for the best. I think everyone should appreciate for sticking to your promise Smiley Let us know how to send you our addresses - probably in PM?
surestrike

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:46:41 AM

I/O Team Progress Report

This will be outstanding when it is released, it will make payment addresses way more easy to remember and use!

Wallet Rebuild

As of now the developers are working on scrapping and overhauling the visual interface. Something that code orientated people might like, is that you will be able to customize your wallet with css based style sheets. We are also looking to add various user customized skins that will be downloadable for those that don't know how to build their own. (Release date TBA)

Interesting being able to customize the wallet to suit each users needs.

Multipool :

We have developed our own NOMP with MPOS based multipool and are currently developing a custom Bittrex API for trades . (Release date TBA)

A multipool will be great, there will have to be a nice reward to tempt the miners.

Logo Contest :

TXTCLA55 - 0.11BTC
Duende68 - 0.11BTC
macorcina - 0.11BTC
albertdros - 0.11BTC
iawgoM - 0.11BTC
hentzikov - 0.11BTC
lispgod - 0.11BTC
AhmedAshraf - 0.11BTC

Congratulations to all those who took the time and effort to design a logo, a nice.11 BTC is yours, well done!

teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:26:59 AM

Anon the crypto Smoke Screen. IO COin is geared for ease of use and mass business adoption. This is the reason we are rebuilding the wallet and adding Ion Names. Have a read why anon is smoke...

Silk Road used an underground computer network known as "The Onion Router" or "Tor" that relays computer messages through at least three separate computer servers to disguise its users. Customers conducted business using a virtual currency called bitcoin. The site repeatedly assured its users that their illegal transactions were wrapped in layers of privacy.

But the FBI's seizure of Silk Road's servers allowed agents to unwrap the website's innards, exposing the vendors' and customers' private accounts to law enforcement scrutiny.

Q & A: A bit about bitcoin

Court papers show that federal agents used the full bag of traditional investigatory tricks as well as high-tech cyber-sleuthing to dismantle Silk Road. The site's alleged operator made critical missteps that allowed agents to locate the website and link him to it, court papers show.

FBI, DEA, IRS and Customs agents located six of Silk Road's supposedly off-the-grid computer servers hidden around the world, in places including Latvia and Romania, copied their contents and watched as buyers and sellers completed their illegal transactions. It shut down the website, seized its assets, including 26,000 bitcoins worth about $4 million, and arrested Ross Ulbricht, the alleged operator, in San Francisco on Oct. 1.

Im for privacy but there are limitations. Businesses wont touch anon coin just saying...

You brought a great argument to the table and I completely agree with you.  Businesses will be hesitant with the annon gimmick and will most likely not associate with any coin that brings the annon feature as main spec.

This coin is hot now and a certain twitter group is pumping it.  Good for day trading but I don't see this going anywhere.  Will probably die out in the next few weeks and will leave lots of crying bag holders behind.

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:08:12 AM

Haven't followed this thread closely - curious to know, what's the plan to get this coin off the floor?
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:27:34 AM

DUMP DUMP DUMP to me  Grin
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:06:27 PM

So much action on the exchange with this coin, yet so quiet in here. How weird...
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:03:23 PM

Scavenger Hunt ! WIN 3,000 I/Ocoins!

Plus A nice bonus Mystery prize now included!
 To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August.
There will be 14 puzzles/riddles/pictures to solve.

Rules:The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

FORTH PUZZLE

Riddle: There is a dark box full of five caps.
Three White and Two Black.

There are 3 ladies Betty, Dorris and Mary.
(they are then blindfolded)

They each take a hat out of the dark box and put it on their heads,
without seeing the cap they selected or the caps the other ladies selected.

The ladies arrange themselves:
Betty can see Dorris and Mary's hats,
Dorris can see Mary's hat.
Mary can't see anyone's hat.
(they all take off their blindfolds now)

Betty is asked what color her cap is and she says she doesn't know!
(she hardly knows what day it is)
Dorris is asked what colour is her cap and she also doesn't know!
(too busy about thinking what she will wear for bingo)

Finally, (the smart one out of the bunch)
Mary is asked what colour her cap is, and she does know!

Q: What color is  Mary's cap?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:05:34 PM

whi..... oops
surestrike

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:07:54 PM

That is a tricky question. Very cunning! Let me get my thinking cap on!  Smiley

Also, it is a little quiet here, the market has had a bit of a beating to say the least and the best things the Dev's can do is work harder to make sure they delivery the I/Ocoin investors something to smile about, which i am sure, that's exactly what they are doing.   Not only are the Devs working hard but everyone involved in I/Ocoin, the dumpers will not knock us out!

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:37:30 PM

POS 2.0 will automatically be activated on block 65K. We might release it slightly earlier good bye 51% attack

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

POS 2.0 will automatically be activated on block 65K. We might release it slightly earlier good bye 51% attack

Thank u Devs and Rat4 for the hard work on such important fix
hentzikov

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:09:17 AM

There were a lot of great entrants for the logo contest.

Here's my bitcoin address:

1Pe8ZXoEzs3opiyWDzCZenyAVmn8NvHJke
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: