Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:09:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
coiner5

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:24:01 AM

BCT needs to integrate some type of Reddit-style voting system so moronic threads like this can be downvoted into oblivion.  Yes that means nearly all of the altcoin forum would go away but at least what was left would be worth reading.
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:45:45 AM

im thinking now, so you fail

why fail?

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:49:06 AM

The fuck is this cult shit?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:49:23 AM

can you provide us with the more detail about the coin as OP is not posted in detail.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:52:36 AM

BCT needs to integrate some type of Reddit-style voting system so moronic threads like this can be downvoted into oblivion.  Yes that means nearly all of the altcoin forum would go away but at least what was left would be worth reading.

BCT needs to integrate a simple poll system for ignorant fools like you. just so we can vote you off your stupid perception into the asleepfullness that you are. go away, you good for nothing troll. then, maybe all of you ignorant people will go away, but at least whats left will be a golden utopia. without you.

you are not worth reading. so please do not speak.

can you provide us with the more detail about the coin as OP is not posted in detail.

Sure. What detail do you want?

All detail i have is written in the 2 papers as attached.

no cult. just one idea, one coin. all is perception.

Utopia and religion smashed into one. The genocide is here

isn't that good? we're all dead anyway.

majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:05:54 AM

BCT needs to integrate some type of Reddit-style voting system so moronic threads like this can be downvoted into oblivion.  Yes that means nearly all of the altcoin forum would go away but at least what was left would be worth reading.

BCT needs to integrate a simple poll system for ignorant fools like you. just so we can vote you off your stupid perception into the asleepfullness that you are. go away, you good for nothing troll. then, maybe all of you ignorant people will go away, but at least whats left will be a golden utopia. without you.

Sure. What detail do you want?

All detail i have is written in the 2 papers as attached.

no cult. just one idea, one coin. all is perception.

isn't that good? we're all dead anyway.

Yeah, it sounds like the "perception" of your assumed online persona is some kind of floaty religious nihilist with Christianity overtones.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
coiner5

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:36:46 AM

Can't tell if passionate troll or just stupid.  In any case I get the last word: just check back in a year.  This thread will be deader than your brain cells and your idea will never have gotten off the ground.  And you will still be a lazy hippie whose life hasn't improved one bit in all that time.
Ngaio

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:58:39 PM

UTOPIA would be better ticker from a UX POV. No ambiguity.

I like UC, only 2 letters and simple.

[UTOPIA] or [UC] anyone? and why?

Coin being built now, ETA 1 week. ANN coming soon...

Anyone can do a logo here? I have an idea.

Quick FYI, "UC" was used by Ukrainecoin, see:

http://www.minkiz.co/coin/name/#/group6

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

Proof of manifestation lol what´s that
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

Can't tell if passionate troll or just stupid.  In any case I get the last word: just check back in a year.  This thread will be deader than your brain cells and your idea will never have gotten off the ground.  And you will still be a lazy hippie whose life hasn't improved one bit in all that time.

passionate troll here. are you stupid?

It was my logical way of coming to a conclusion that Utopia is possible.

Yeah, it sounds like the "perception" of your assumed online persona is some kind of floaty religious nihilist with Christianity overtones.

nothing religious here. by removing the word religion out of the equation, you can see that i preach spirituality. not religion. religion is blinding. spirituality opens up.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:46:20 PM

Please choose a name:

1) Utopium
2) UtopiaCoin
3) Suggestions welcome...

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

Thank You for the well wishes.

Next steps:

0) i hope you are alright. if you threw up, drink some water. its good for health. and yes, we are still talking crypto. why didn't you think i was? adam and eve is but a person. all else is your ideology. don't impose your ideologies on me.
1) i will not delete thread. Why? All is based upon the thesis as written. if you do not like it, do not invest. simple. i didn't need to know that.
2) religion is an ideology. what i preach here, is knowledge. not an ideology. ideology is only perception, and that perception is what creates your reality. yours, not mine.
3) what features will make you part with your hard earned and well-slaved-for $money??

All is Perception. Never Forget.

You can be an ass all you like, but karma will kick your ass.

I can appreciate your response and respect where you are coming from.

My comment was based in frustration due to the amount of shit coins we are seeing everyday. Please dont view it as a personal attack, believe it or not I was trying to help through honest criticism Smiley

I agree with perception. The reality is that criminals and lazy devs are ruining crypto and threaten its chances of survival.

Again, kudos for launching a new coin. I can appreciate your enthusiasm and hope you can avoid the onslaught of FUD that seems to come to every new coin.

Karma...I'm still on the fence
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

nothing religious here. by removing the word religion out of the equation, you can see that i preach spirituality. not religion. religion is blinding. spirituality opens up.

Yeah, that makes no sense when I read your name. All that religion must have blinded you when you chose it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:14:32 PM

Thank You for the well wishes.

Next steps:

0) i hope you are alright. if you threw up, drink some water. its good for health. and yes, we are still talking crypto. why didn't you think i was? adam and eve is but a person. all else is your ideology. don't impose your ideologies on me.
1) i will not delete thread. Why? All is based upon the thesis as written. if you do not like it, do not invest. simple. i didn't need to know that.
2) religion is an ideology. what i preach here, is knowledge. not an ideology. ideology is only perception, and that perception is what creates your reality. yours, not mine.
3) what features will make you part with your hard earned and well-slaved-for $money??

All is Perception. Never Forget.

You can be an ass all you like, but karma will kick your ass.

I can appreciate your response and respect where you are coming from.

My comment was based in frustration due to the amount of shit coins we are seeing everyday. Please dont view it as a personal attack, believe it or not I was trying to help through honest criticism Smiley

I agree with perception. The reality is that criminals and lazy devs are ruining crypto and threaten its chances of survival.

Again, kudos for launching a new coin. I can appreciate your enthusiasm and hope you can avoid the onslaught of FUD that seems to come to every new coin.

Karma...I'm still on the fence

thank You for a sincere and balanced criticism. totally agree. flash coins galore. nothing with substance, only matter.

i agree w ur perception too. however, criminals and lazy devs have no fault. fault lies in but the system. the system forced up us. in my personal opinion, the only way to break free, is through the act of seeking. because when one seeks, one shall find.

thank you for ur good words. but dont forget, for i have not launched a coin. all i have, is launched the idea. i hope it all goes well, for all of us. i'm not worried about any sort of fud, because there is only truth. if we all know truth as i know truth, we have no fear. therefore.

utopia aims to be the first coin that is not a shitcoin. because all else is shit. there is only utopia. again; all else, is perception.

get off your fence. choose a side.

Yeah, that makes no sense when I read your name. All that religion must have blinded you when you chose it.

There is a plan for all. But all is perception.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:32:32 PM

Utopia ∞

Utopia, and Utopium, aka Utopiacoin, is coming sooner than you think. In the meantime; further proof that Utopia exists, and a further proof of Proof-of-Utopia.

All i ask, is You read with an open mind.

Whitepaper #3 - Proof of Spirituality : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cyyG3Rtdm08U82s4uZ5-r_hg_RxLwnqBKjuIqOTX4eU/edit?usp=sharing

"if i am but a spirit, it was his way to prove his self existent."

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:17:04 PM

The next chapter is upon us…

In order for Utopia to be fully realized, there needs to first be a leap of faith. The following is a very important message, that could and would have easily been said by someone like Jesus, if only Jesus existed in our reality of now. Whoever you choose to believe in, mom, dad, friends, or religious beings, need not matter. All that matter is you believe. Because, what matters is the leap of faith.

More importantly, the message is very important for a myriad of reasons. But let’s just leave it at a common understanding that the reasons, are but reasons, because everything happens for a reason. And it will happen. Therefore, the act of reasoning here is unimportant.

What’s important, again, is the message. What's important, is you listen, that you hear. Then, ask. Because by asking, you will know. That, is the importance of the now.

Read closely now. [video is attached here: http://youtu.be/Bdw_ikz2hBY]

“ This is the voice of Gramaha, the representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. for many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. we speak to you now in peace and wisdom, that’s been held down to your brothers and sisters, all over this, your planet earth.

we come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your worlds, so that you may communicate to your fellow beings, the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threatens your world and beings on our worlds around you.

this is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the new age of aquarius. the new age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgements.

be still now, and listen. for your chance may not come again.

all your weapons of evil must be removed. the time of the conflict is now passed, and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of this evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

you have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill.

small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning new age to you all. you are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

hear now, the voice of Gramaha, the representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command speaking to you. be aware also, there are many, false prophets and guides, appeased, operating on your world. they will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends, giving you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. you must learn to be sensitive to the voice within, that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you, and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution

this is our message to you our dear friends. we have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. you know that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your earth than your scientists admit.

we are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light, and will do all we can to help you. have no fears, seek only to know yourselves and live in harmony with the ways of your planet earth. we of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence.
May u be blessed, by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos. ”

---
Abstracted from : https://docs.google.com/document/d/15nV8AJYG3-_qi6zDEbYiBSkwQNr1TuXdtDM6NXvXII8/edit?pli=1

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

so you grabbed this of the tv show?

i grabbed this off all the shows. but only the shows that called out to me.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:34:43 PM

a new coin?

yes. and a new perception.

Any details please? Coin, algo, distribution model?

details are here.

wrong. because utopium is utopia and spirituality. and spirituality is not equal religion. therefore, there is no religion. hence, utopia=spirituality. religion is perception, because all is perception. so please, think. not for me. for you.

but more importantly, for the better of humanity.

Good luck. Smiley Smiley

many thanks from all.

Can't tell if passionate troll or just stupid.  In any case I get the last word: just check back in a year.  This thread will be deader than your brain cells and your idea will never have gotten off the ground.  And you will still be a lazy hippie whose life hasn't improved one bit in all that time.

passionate troll here. are you stupid?

unfortunately, you get nothing. please remember to come back in a year, or i may believe you are no longer. this thread will still thrive, because it already is on ground. it will get off, because you are not around. i may be a hippie, but my life is perfect. how is your life, in this time, in the now?

all is a representation. PoM is the existence of this coin.

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

Just when I thought crypto had gotten as retarded as was possible, we now have Utopia Cry. Please take my BTC, and build this Utopian future, and drown yourself in it.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

Please tell me this is a joke.
Take your altcoin based on highly debetable philosphical views out of bitcointalk.
If this gets even 5 users I am starting my own cult and it's special altcoin with 10% premine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: