Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62507 times)
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

THIS KIDS BUY EVERITHING YOU OFFER FOR THEN....................

Shocked THIS IS A MINE OF GOLD Shocked

sell sell sell sell

iI will launch PUJUMBACOIN IN SEPTEMBER AND I WILL SELL FOR YOU MY 4% PRE MINE  AT LEAS MY PRE-MINE IS NOT 21%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:19:06 PM

i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

such strategy is always economic in cryptos. dealing with shit means to fit the shit. cryptoshit getting manyfold every day. cryptos are not a stock and never were.

well let me put it this way. even though i new stock price was going to come tumbling down because of the increased hash...well lets say i was 90% sure.. i held my coins. unless the dev abandons this project the coin will have value. and if he does well there are possibilities considering this structure. 1million coins kids. only 1 million coins.
look at the distribution design. for the time being he possess 81%. 81% will be gradually decreasing to 50% on the first month fashion. when someone premines a tons, it is needed the foundation which would include a few persons rightfully authorized to vote the vesting stock, state the development, hold up buy support. here is no the foundation. if u are looking for the stock-like model, take a look at NXT and crypti. though crypti may be extremely scammy.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
delibash

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

this thread is getting more and more interesting everyday.i m glad to be here , its so funny.thnx pujumba , you made me laugh.
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

THIS KIDS BUY EVERITHING YOU OFFER FOR THEN....................

Shocked THIS IS A MINE OF GOLD Shocked

sell sell sell sell

iI will launch PUJUMBACOIN IN SEPTEMBER AND I WILL SELL FOR YOU MY 4% PRE MINE  AT LEAS MY PRE-MINE IS NOT 21%

20% was IPO that people bought and sold at profit. I'm glad you lost money, you look retarded enough to deserve that.
He splitted premined coins in parts and moved them like he wanted. What else did dumbasses reckon on?

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:39:07 AM

The coin was destroyed completely???

adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

eutopium project is my own. it is a bottom up approach of collaborating with a university, not a top-down approach where you can call them to verify.

i can verify, but i shall not, for now.

not sure if i destroyed my own coin, or who did. remember, i did not cause anything, but create the coin and put it out on the free market.

but not the point here, for we can argue on this forever.

i am still here and will be here.

finally some worthy replies from both sides of the coin now. will reply to all when i have more time tomorrow.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:15:57 AM

for the record:
1. i have no premine to sell
2. all premine of block #1 was distributed via crowdfund
3. this means: 200,000 UPM was distributed to the freemarket, REGARDLESS of the ipo price.
4. there is no situation in reality that exists where i can unfairly "sell my premine"
5. i only own whats left of block #2

you want the truth? here you go.

but can you handle the truth?

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

this thread is getting more and more interesting everyday.i m glad to be here , its so funny.thnx pujumba , you made me laugh.

damn, did this idea work well. go...

think people. think with your f*cking brains.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:25:37 AM

+1 for transparency. need more truth?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/upm/address.dws?kBkaT8jgjKMSbUCRar2HcFJiit7efQdjaX.htm

initial crowdfund address for you to dig deeper into the truth.

the truth that you already know. right from the start.

right from the very start; the first whitepaper. haven't read it? WTF are you doing investing in an altcoin without reading everything about it?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

my words are unwavering, so please listen: "eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Fair Distribution. Social Enterprise. Truth. Knowledge. Education."

for the record:
1. i have no premine to sell
2. all premine of block #1 was distributed via crowdfund
3. this means: 200,000 UPM was distributed to the freemarket, REGARDLESS of the ipo price.
4. there is no situation in reality that exists where i can unfairly "sell my premine"
5. i only own whats left of block #2

you want the truth? here you go.

but can you handle the truth?

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:30:59 AM

how some of you look like: https://twitter.com/Doc_Fez/status/496827522156625920

vs

to me now: https://twitter.com/trutherbot/status/496828799309209600

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

unicode.03C0

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:34:49 AM

Lots of rudeness from this dev
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:02:58 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 02:22:33 AM by Coinler

i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

such strategy is always economic in cryptos. dealing with shit means to fit the shit. cryptoshit getting manyfold every day. cryptos are not a stock and never were.

well let me put it this way. even though i new stock price was going to come tumbling down because of the increased hash...well lets say i was 90% sure.. i held my coins. unless the dev abandons this project the coin will have value. and if he does well there are possibilities considering this structure. 1million coins kids. only 1 million coins.
look at the distribution design. for the time being he possess 81%. 81% will be gradually decreasing to 50% on the first month fashion. when someone premines a tons, it is needed the foundation which would include a few persons rightfully authorized to vote the vesting stock, state the development, hold up buy support. here is no the foundation. if u are looking for the stock-like model, take a look at NXT and crypti. though crypti may be extremely scammy.

all im saying is that based on the distribution method, the coin has potential. if the dev wants to bail and not reinvest and build the value well yes that would suck but all in all its not a bad coin. the premine is hefty yes but basically there is 200k lets say 300k coins on the market. at 1000 satoshi thats like 30 btc. 100 btc for all the coins in the whole year. its small enough for a small community to work together and build the value i think. but at the end of the day its all about teamwork and community effort. it was obvious the dev had the premine on the market but based on the rising value it seems he was reinvesting to build value. u guys call scam too much. if a coin works, does transactions and has only the amount stated in the OP then its not really a scam. but a dev produced a coin and released it in the wild. if the dev wants to bail most of his stock i dont see why that has to stop the coin being marketable or useful to a community of members. it just sounds like a bunch of jealous people who dont want the dev to make any money.

youve got to see the investment opportunity. itll take a whole year to reach 1 million coins.

edit: dev claims premine was fully distributed so if we are to believe him those are early investors whose coins are on the market. hopefully we ill have a block explorer to verify but price is still damn cheap for the amount of coins.
delibash

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:48:36 AM

i dont see any scams in here.price pumped , ipo buyers dumped their loads and left , thats it.i dont understand why people cry about it.its just another crypto day.thats all.dev has the ipo btc , he could vanish like icb dev did but he didnt.he is still here , posting and answering questions all the time.you may not like the answers but this is his coin and he is not going anywhere.
kisrap

Activity: 126

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:46:49 PM

good luck for this coin, i can see its exchange value is good

teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:42:33 PM

is this dead yet - or what ?

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
mr.bRxXx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

paranoia .... 5 minutes without any post and coind dead, lol Cheesy

thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:45:42 PM

"eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration
with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam"

http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/zoeken/?q=eUtopium&site=default_collection&btnG=Search

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

I also called them they didnt know shit about eutopium

SCAM

This requires further investigation from the community... Anyone else in Holland to cross-confirm this project at ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam?

No, just feel the university dust. Nothing is you. My parts are flying. Utopia trusted in long-landing cognition. Humbleness fits music matches a spirit. Whatever inexpugnable the wall it always the gate.

Weak attempt at mimicking the OP.
@Adamandeve I understand their message (mostly reflections - if you haven't done any introspection you will not understand - I suggest you meditate under the Mahabodhi tree or next to a rock)
Where as @hrt just showed how jumbled and unorganized his mind really is.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:15:57 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 02:46:58 AM by teamlottowin

I actually meant the price is dead .. lost so much value since being added to TREX

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:48:55 AM

I gotta thank the Dev for refunding my deposit on the IPO for being 'too late'  Wink Now I can buy 4 times as many coins on the open market   Grin
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:58:22 PM

I actually meant the price is dead .. lost so much value since being added to TREX

now that the price is low the mining vultures have left the building. diff has dropped allowing others to get a nice handful of coin. if those mining this coin are dedicated then they will hold. only way price can rise is when miners hold and sell sparingly not to crash the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: