Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:06:05 PM

seriously not hating or anything, but this guy try so hard to give expression that he is well educated that it sounds bizzare

"what is ment to be, is going to be dont hate on me, i saw a donkey in a tree, what?!? oh humanity, bzzz i heard a bee, to be or not to be said the monkey to the chimpanzee."

nothing makes sense

have to say thats pretty good

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:15:25 PM

if you get it, you get it. if you really get it, then you know what you need, and how you need to be. if you don't, i hope you learn, and see how to be.

never will there be another altcoin with a community of minds like ours, so think a thought of something that we can all proudly call ours. if knowledge and education are key, then think of something for cryptocurrency. something for one and the all, where we all can be.

education is all we need, but not the education that most think or heed. an education of the mind; that's what i seek and what we need. one of the light, only true rights; the one that enlightens us from all the darkness so we seek true light.

i have given you all the answers, if you only look and listen.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

give me constructive comments, or please go away, you good for nothing trolls.

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

I like this dev's no bulls**t style..

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

hehe finally someone with some sense.

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

this coin doesnt seem to have any community only dev and paid promoters posting on thread

And you seem to have no soul. #justsaying

great comeback dude... as i said only dev and paid promoters posting

You can't demonstrate that, at all. Maybe because it's not true?

Did you miss that people are being offered good money to create some useful and robust content on all sorts subjects super-relevant to crypto as a whole and at its edges..?

Did you miss that the UPM team is present and responding to everyone who has a sensible idea? They're being a whole fuck ton of profit more entertaining than the rest of crypto, atm... imo...

...alt community is screaming like a child for some introspection. :] Don't you get it?

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:31:22 PM

Back to business.. Thoughts?

UPM Announcement
eUtopium eUniversity - Money - Education - Lifelong Learning - AVE - eUtopium Education Fund - Contest
Read Full: https://twitter.com/eUtopium/status/496419187322269696

Cryptocurrency Economics & Ecosystems: A UPM-funded Contest

To commemorate the launch of the eUEF, UPM will be hosting a contest where anyone and everyone can take part. 10% of the fund, i.e. 1000 UPMs will be utilized for this first project, put up for grabs for all who partake in this contest. In an effort to expand our Utopian library of knowledge, we would like to take this opportunity to acquire our very first Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related whitepapers from the eUtopium community!

In exchange for your value and work done, the top 3 papers selected by the UPM team will receive a total of 333 UPM each. To take part in this contest, simply write an (academic) paper with a maximum of 6 pages, answering one or a mixture of a few of the research questions brought up below.

Research Questions
  • What are the core principles of a cryptocurrency? Based on Satoshi’s paper, and considering the current landscape of the bit/altcoin ecosystems as whole.
  • Who are the stakeholders involved in any cryptocurrency?
  • What are the biggest barriers to entry for current non-adopters of cryptocurrency?
  • In your opinion, what are the most innovative features in crypto that currently exist?
  • What factors affect the success of a cryptocurrency? What makes an altcoin popular?
  • What is the end goal / are the next steps for cryptocurrency? Satoshi started an era decentralization, but what’s next? The Internet brought knowledge & information, Bitcoin brought money & financial freedom, what’s next?
  • What should the community do to increase crypto adoption among mainstream users?

Rules
I have none but three rules for you:
  • Begin your paper with: “I am…”.
  • End the same sentence/paragraph with “...on this earth.”
  • Refer to people as “humans”.

After completing your paper, submit them through the AVE service on our website, and wait for an admin to get back to you. When submitting your paper for this contest, please add “eUEF” to the front of your paper name.

All papers submitted may be added into the eUtopium educational repository, our ever-expanding library of knowledge and truth. If added, you will receive 10 UPMs per page in value exchange, as per the AVE service. However, not all papers added will receive a part of the prize pool.

The contest starts today, and ends 6 days from now, on the 10th of August, 2014. All papers must be submitted before then to qualify for a potential payout from the prize pool. All papers submitted before this announcement also qualify. Find all uploaded papers here.

Dear UPM community,

What features & technical developments would you like to see in the UPM code/wallet?

Curious,
Adam

how about some research on sidechains or treechains?

Perhaps the AVE service could collect some research and perceptions regarding that topic.

But how can we implement that into the UPM code/wallet?

eUtopium ∞ [UPM] Food For Thought: Fairness & Stability in Perpetuity. Possible?

Proof-of-Fairness is working out well for all investors involved thus far. But do not be complacent, for we have only been alive for 4 days.

One of the biggest problems that altcoins face, as i have come to understand thus far, is the problem of "pumps and dumps". How is it possible for an altcoin to avoid being victim to an accelerated pump and dump which leaves the not-so-smart investors at big losses? It may not be their fault, or ours, but does it even need to happen? Although we have shown that a fair & profitable ico distribution that caters to all parties involved is possible, and that stability in a coin can be achieved in the short term, it is unfortunately also highly unlikely for an altcoin's price to increase forever, and remain stable in perpetuity.

Sure, there will be dramatic ups & downs in the charts in the future, but what does it really mean for an altcoin to be stable? What does a pump & dump really mean? How can stability be achieved in the volatility of altcoins?

Is it possible for an altcoin to achieve stability & fairness in perpetuity? If so, how? And how can we learn from that to make UPM an even better altcoin?

Please share your thoughts, for I have shared mine.

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

there is a mistake in the topic, the coin maturity is 50 not 180 (line 47 main.cpp)

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
lucazane
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

New pool opened : http://upm.theblocksfactory.com/
  • Low mining fee
  • Low withdrawal fee and limits
  • DDOS protected
  • VARDIFF and Manual (user defined) diff
  • Automatic worker creation
  • Dedicated Admin

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
dickfever

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

I have been following this from day 1, for what it's worth, I really appreciate the dev's efforts in avoiding empty promises, bloated / unnecessary features, and encouraging the kinds of behavior and attitudes that make this forum and community so hard to bare. For anyone saying it's the dev that is plummeting the price of the coin, to me it seems clear that the fault is more with the tight-fisted and red-faced greed merchants that are inflaming the topic through insults and harsh tones, if anyone is to blame.

The developer of this coin is clearly trying to attract a different ilk of investor; people that will invest ideas, good attitude and mutual respect are the kinds of people that will build longevity into to a crypto-currency. Just considering the coin's emission schedule should give the impression that this is a coin designed to have longevity and also accumulate value.

I do have one suggestion regarding usability : Since this crypto is aimed at academics and you are rewarding people for their work in the currency, it would be useful if the crypto was redeemable for supplies - books, academic supplies, web hosting, essential software, just a few ideas off the top of my head but the list could go on and on......

Donation incoming.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

1 - Some child create a coin
2-  He  creates a bunch of lies to lure investors (about funds education and university)IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NAIVE
3- He puts a coin in some exchange creating fake buy support, he pump and  they dump his pre-mine
4- PROFIT

The only thing we can do now is sell this shit and dump to hell to take down all of the remaining players

now we have 2 options

option 1 you can keep some of your BTC selling when we still have some offer for this shit
(i already did that from my 0.06 i recover 0.025)

option 2 you can keep your UPM and wait for some pump of hte comunity....oh i just forget UPM already lost all trust of the comunity!

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

I have been following this from day 1, for what it's worth, I really appreciate the dev's efforts in avoiding empty promises, bloated / unnecessary features, and encouraging the kinds of behavior and attitudes that make this forum and community so hard to bare. For anyone saying it's the dev that is plummeting the price of the coin, to me it seems clear that the fault is more with the tight-fisted and red-faced greed merchants that are inflaming the topic through insults and harsh tones, if anyone is to blame.

The developer of this coin is clearly trying to attract a different ilk of investor; people that will invest ideas, good attitude and mutual respect are the kinds of people that will build longevity into to a crypto-currency. Just considering the coin's emission schedule should give the impression that this is a coin designed to have longevity and also accumulate value.

I do have one suggestion regarding usability : Since this crypto is aimed at academics and you are rewarding people for their work in the currency, it would be useful if the crypto was redeemable for supplies - books, academic supplies, web hosting, essential software, just a few ideas off the top of my head but the list could go on and on......

Donation incoming.
newbie acounts to create trust ... nice strategy

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:48:20 PM

there is a mistake in the topic, the coin maturity is 50 not 180 (line 47 main.cpp)

thanks for pointing out; updated. confirmation time is 10.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:55:47 PM

2-  He  creates a bunch of lies to lure investors (about funds education and university)IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NAIVE
3- He puts a coin in some exchange creating fake buy support, he pump and  they dump his pre-mine
4- PROFIT

The only thing we can do now is sell this shit and dump to hell to take down all of the remaining players

now we have 2 options

option 1 you can keep some of your BTC selling when we still have some offer for this shit

option 2 you can keep your UPM and wait for some pump of hte comunity....oh i just forget UPM already lost all trust of the comunity!

Dev is clearly poisoned with new age gibberish and he is pushing this deceiving agenda (or doctrine or philosophy or humanistic religion or whatever you want to call it) through this coin.

If a blind man leads blind man, they both will fall into a pit. Coin only looks promising, but it is a deceit behind it. Be ware.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:57:32 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 03:14:47 PM by adamandeve

Donation incoming.

great ideas! i think it'll be really useful for any academics to be able to purchase academic related stuff with the upm they receive. that's really what a crypto needs right, more real world use and utility... thanks for the idea!!

i will bring it up with my classmates, and build the service at a later time, when upm is technically more suited for commerce use and more user friendly for mainstream consumers.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:10:57 PM

4- PROFIT

now we have 2 options

Dev is clearly poisoned with new age gibberish and he is pushing this deceiving agenda (or doctrine or philosophy or humanistic religion or whatever you want to call it) through this coin.

If a blind man leads blind man, they both will fall into a pit. Coin only looks promising, but it is a deceit behind it. Be ware.

here are some facts:
1. the crowdfunding phase collected 19+ btc, closed at a price of about 0.00009802 BTC/UPM
2. the price is now 0.00017-20 BTC/UPM, almost 2 fold increase from crowdfund price.
3. perception, and spirituality, are not the same as religion.
4. we are humans, who live on earth, a tiny planet in a vast universe.
5. i am a child, but i am not childish.
6. poison meaning (google): a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.
7. trust meaning (google): firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
8. community meaning (google): a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
9. you both lost money.

please, enlighten me.

devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:30:38 PM

4- PROFIT

now we have 2 options

here are some facts:
1. the crowdfunding phase collected 19+ btc, closed at a price of about 0.00009802 BTC/UPM
2. the price is now 0.00017-20 BTC/UPM, almost 2 fold increase from crowdfund price.
6. poison meaning (google): a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.
7. trust meaning (google): firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
8. community meaning (google): a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
9. you both lost money.

please, enlighten me.

A coin with lot of difference!!!

Spirituality is completely different than religion.
Great humbleness : We live on very tiny planet.
We all are children and die as children, we never grow up, nor anyone has ever.

This coin is in business.

This coin is not for greedy.

A perfect base required for any business to grow is humbleness.

I am in.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

"Greed overtakes happiness." <----- so true...

A coin with lot of difference!!!

Spirituality is completely different than religion.
Great humbleness : We live on very tiny planet.
We all are children and die as children, we never grow up, nor anyone has ever.

This coin is in business.

This coin is not for greedy.

A perfect base required for any business to grow is humbleness.

I am in.

lucazane
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:39:16 PM

adamandeve can you add my pool to the pool list (forum and website) ?

http://upm.theblocksfactory.com/

Thanks

dickfever

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

What's the donation address, I can't see it in the ANN.
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:42:16 PM

I need to take back everything I said nice about this coin.
Just dumped, loss on my side about 0.2 BTC so not too much.

Why I got out?
1. Because dev continue to argue with few people here making some strange statements.
2. Coin don't have any kind of support in Rotterdam university(mailed them, maybe you should so the same)
3. Lot of things are strange here regarding terms of whitepapers we should send, we are not playing games here we are investing
4. I wanted to send dev PM to just stop talking here for some time because each time he wrote something I was losing more and more interest into future investing

Dev, I supported you, but let's be honest, no one will invest into this coin if he starts reading this topic and your answers to the followers. Just for silence from your side we could have next URO in matter of hours.

@silverduck you was right and I was wrong, I m sorry and I admit that!

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:59:14 PM

yeah iam sorry u also lost some on this, but iam not here to win arguement i just said what was needed to say, and this continues.

when a dev takes 19 btc from investors its his responsibility to make sure that all the investors are happy, ALL not just ipo buyer

dev posted several times that the ipo was  9k and everything above he is safe, thats not how this works u need to think about thoose guys that bought at 40k also not just making sure ipo are safe.

if he just didnt post anything yesterday about humanaity solidarity to be or not to be we are small in this galaxy and nonsens like that, we had been in 100k now.

instead this coin is DEAD.

a coin without investor is not a coin, its worthless and just an ide.

Last time i visit this thread.
Over and out.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

4- PROFIT

now we have 2 options

here are some facts:
9. you both lost money.

please, enlighten me.

Dev,  I sent you PM, a subject on this matter, please check ASAP, we do not want to be off topic.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:37:26 PM

would love to make all investors happy. unfortunately, i cannot control when and at what price you click the buy or sell button. money is the √evil, can't you see?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: