Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

I wasn't talking about the money or my loses I was talking that your way of communication or lack of it forced me out.
Just read twice those words you wrote and tell me would you invest anything after reading it.
If it wasn't you talking everything will be just fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:57:44 PM

I wasn't talking about the money or my loses I was talking that your way of communication or lack of it forced me out.
Just read twice those words you wrote and tell me would you invest anything after reading it.
If it wasn't you talking everything will be just fine.

i have to be talking; or this project won't work. it is a social experiment, in and of itself.

majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:12:46 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:28:26 PM by majsta

It could be social experiment or some psychological study but if you wanted to know answer for this question.

What will happen with this coin and his community, investors, supporters if I wrote something like this:
Just from this page.
adamandeve said:
perception, and spirituality, are not the same as religion.
we are humans, who live on earth, a tiny planet in a vast universe.
i am a child, but i am not childish.
poison meaning (google):...
trust meaning (google):...
community meaning (google):...

Then answer to your study is: Everyone will leave and no one will invest. Those statements amongst others you said force everyone out. All of those who joined crypto world are not stupid, they proved that by joining here before rest of the world. You just don't understand where you got wrong with this, don't you ?

adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:50:50 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 08:09:18 PM by adamandeve

It could be social experiment or some psychological study but if you wanted to know answer for this question.

What will happen with this coin and his community, investors, supporters if I wrote something like this:
Just from this page.
adamandeve said:

Then answer to your study is: Everyone will leave and no one will invest. Those statements amongst others you said force everyone out. All of those who joined crypto world are not stupid, they proved that by joining here before rest of the world. You just don't understand where you got wrong with this, don't you ?

i know very little,
but i understand,
and i see.
where i went wrong,
what you see in me,
is that i am being me.
but whats right,
or whats wrong,
thats for thee to see.
not you or me,
because all is perception,
only your reality.
so please leave the eden party,
if you do not see,
or agree with me.
you were never invited,
yet you chose yourself to be.
the true party,
you have yet to see.
so please dont come back to me,
when youre looking only to make more money.
utopia is here and can already be,
even better without you for we can now have some harmony.
whether you see or dont see,
is not a matter for me.
but what does matter to me,
is that you finally see what matters most to you, not me.
i could go on for eternity,
but what would the point be?
live your life as you deem you should be,
but dont blame me when you made your own misery.
choose money or choose to be happy,
i dont know, thats a tough one, you tell me.
money and misery,
you still dont see?
for with money,
there'll only be misery.
so choose,
and choose wisely.
for there may never be,
again a day where you'll be free.

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:58:43 PM

"eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration
with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam"

http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/zoeken/?q=eUtopium&site=default_collection&btnG=Search

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

I also called them they didnt know shit about eutopium

SCAM
thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:50:36 PM

Just from this page.
adamandeve said:

i know very little,
but i understand,
and i see.
where i went wrong,
what you see in me,
is that i am being me.
but whats right,
or whats wrong,
thats for thee to see.
not you or me,
because all is perception,
only your reality.
so please leave the eden party,
if you do not see,
or agree with me.
you were never invited,
yet you chose yourself to be.
the true party,
you have yet to see.
so please dont come back to me,
when youre looking only to make more money.
utopia is here and can already be,
even better without you for we can now have some harmony.
whether you see or dont see,
is not a matter for me.
but what does matter to me,
is that you finally see what matters most to you, not me.
i could go on for eternity,
but what would the point be?
live your life as you deem you should be,
but dont blame me when you made your own misery.
choose money or choose to be happy,
i dont know, thats a tough one, you tell me.
money and misery,
you still dont see?
for with money,
there'll only be misery.
so choose,
and choose wisely.
for there may never be,
again a day where you'll be free.

Poetically and spiritually, that was a nice reply... however, playing the idea that "money is inherently evil and that you cannot have both money and happiness simultaneously" is something I won't let slide by.

Wealth (generally) comes to those most deserving of it, by their works (lead by their faith). Saying that someone who buys $UPM or any other coin is acting out of greed and/or leading to their own misery is a misnomer. In this world that we experience life in (IRL) we are engulfed by legal commerce, therefore access to the bountiful joys of life come with a price tag. Sure you can grow your own food and build your own house and your own car and so on... but who cares to put in the effort, time and sacrifice? In our society we have a means to leverage our labour for bountiful joys of life; another form of sacrifice - money (sweat-equity). And with that means of leverage comes the ability to ethically and legitimately accrue valuable currency (stocks/forex/futures/fiat/bitcoin/etc) for purposes which we see fit (philanthropic, or hedonistic, or whatever you want).
I stray from my original point...and that is that any man/woman can, if following certain laws that regulate our world, become wealthy beyond imagination. Some do. Most do not.

For anyone interested in learning the principles that can lead one to wealth (without sacrificing true, immaterial happiness) read the book by George S. Clason, "The Richest Man in Babylon". I am on my third read through it and although I'm not super rich yet I am taking the measures required of me to get me from where I am today to where I see myself tomorrow.

We can all be wealthy... we just have to change our internal game (values, checks, behaviors, habits) before we see it reflect in the illusion of reality.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

SCAM

This requires further investigation from the community... Anyone else in Holland to cross-confirm this project at ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:30:22 PM

it is unfortunate what has happened to the stock value.. for now anyways. but not unexpected. the suddenly increased hashpower which near tripled the mining difficulty was obviously for me linked to greedy individuals seeking to cashout at a profit most likely after renting loads of hashpower. im still mining this coin. we'll see where it goes over the next couple weeks. i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

as the user mentioned above.. utopia is denied to us by the low mentality that still exists in many. some people want a better world for everyone. some only care about themselves. these are the ones that hold back all progress towards better. this is why human behaviour has been forcibly guided by strict rules and laws of various communities/societies. an attempt to protect the weak or less fortunate, but which currently only barely can be considered to be working.

as long as you stay with us dev i will support your coin and your message. the structure isnt bad at all and i advise investors to be patient with this stock. mine it and hold it off the market.. and then set sell prices at .1btc and over and you will have your profit. the force of regret is the one that hurts the greedy the most. we must push this stock beyond their cashout point by a significantly high margin. this will reward dedicated miners and investors.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

SCAM

This requires further investigation from the community... Anyone else in Holland to cross-confirm this project at ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam?

@onemanatatime listed in the ann post is a student at that University...
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

SCAM

No, just feel the university dust. Nothing is you. My parts are flying. Utopia trusted in long-landing cognition. Humbleness fits music matches a spirit. Whatever inexpugnable the wall it always the gate.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
delibash

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:38:33 PM

it is unfortunate what has happened to the stock value.. for now anyways. but not unexpected. the suddenly increased hashpower which near tripled the mining difficulty was obviously for me linked to greedy individuals seeking to cashout at a profit most likely after renting loads of hashpower. im still mining this coin. we'll see where it goes over the next couple weeks. i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

as the user mentioned above.. utopia is denied to us by the low mentality that still exists in many. some people want a better world for everyone. some only care about themselves. these are the ones that hold back all progress towards better. this is why human behaviour has been forcibly guided by strict rules and laws of various communities/societies. an attempt to protect the weak or less fortunate, but which currently only barely can be considered to be working.

as long as you stay with us dev i will support your coin and your message. the structure isnt bad at all and i advise investors to be patient with this stock. mine it and hold it off the market.. and then set sell prices at .1btc and over and you will have your profit. the force of regret is the one that hurts the greedy the most. we must push this stock beyond their cashout point by a significantly high margin. this will reward dedicated miners and investors.

+1
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:42:31 PM

Game Over?

hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:44:13 PM

i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

such strategy is always economic in cryptos. dealing with shit means to fit the shit. cryptoshit getting manyfold every day. cryptos are not a stock and never were.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:44:22 PM

Why sell the coin?

Coinler

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

i will never understand why some people feel the need to selldown an entire stock value when they can sell small amounts at the top and hold long enough to force buyers to pay a higher price. it is indeed a selfish trading strategy and of course caused by lower intelligence and mentalities. such strategy is obviously not smart, but happens in all cryptocoins.

such strategy is always economic in cryptos. dealing with shit means to fit the shit. cryptoshit getting manyfold every day. cryptos are not a stock and never were.

well let me put it this way. even though i knew stock price was going to come tumbling down because of the increased hash...well lets say i was 90% sure.. i held my coins. unless the dev abandons this project the coin will have value. and if he does well there are possibilities considering this structure. 1million coins kids. only 1 million coins.
Coinler

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

hey sell to me i have bid at 7000. anyone want to sell their coin? how much do you have to sell? i will pay market rates.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:51:50 PM

They get it.............. they fucked all of you...........omfg Muhauhahuahuauha

I TOLD YOUR ASSHOLES 21% WAS TOO MUCH! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

REMENBER THE DEV STILL HAVE COINS PLEASE CREATE A BUY SUPPORT FOR HIM  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DD Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DD Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DD Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DD Grin Grin Grin

THIS DEV  IS THE BEST!

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:55:16 PM

I warned everyone on C-Cex that this was the PayPro coin dev pulling another scam....

Why wouldn't they listen?

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:00:28 PM

THIS KIDS BUY EVERITHING YOU OFFER FOR THEN....................

Shocked THIS IS A MINE OF GOLD Shocked

Coinler

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:05:41 PM

THIS KIDS BUY EVERITHING YOU OFFER FOR THEN....................

Shocked THIS IS A MINE OF GOLD Shocked

sell sell sell sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: