Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:20:14 AM

just send him back his btc and end this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:22:02 AM

if you want to blame someone TOYJJWGS, you have two people to blame:

yourself or me. you choose.

So you need to give me a solution to the problem rather than unilateral wanted me to take these faults
dev already told you that anyone who sent in late would get btc returned you just need to pm him your btc address.

adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:22:48 AM

This is the same dev who did ICB coin biggest scammer ever

SCAM AVOID

You didn't read on the ANN page that person who started this topic wrote name of primary developers. There is a link where he stated that developer of this coin is developer of PayProCoin so no mystery here.
Anyway addnodes ?

ICB or Paypro??? not every day is sunday guys.. u gotta make a choice...

TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

So you need to give me a solution to the problem rather than unilateral wanted me to take these faults
dev already told you that anyone who sent in late would get btc returned you just need to pm him your btc address.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:24:25 AM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

i sent u an email about the refund 2 hours ago. stop trolling.

or maybe i should keep ur btc..

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:24:39 AM

so many FUD already?
Must be a good coin  Wink

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

so many FUD already?
Must be a good coin  Wink

Yup.. we save lives..

eUtopium already saved my life. Twice.

eUtopium is the first-ever cryptocurrency that SAVES LIVES.

Get your UPM now! www.utopiaco.in

wagter182

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

Blaming the dev because you tried to ninja invest at the last moment when you had ample time beforehand is just needless. 19 btc was invested before the closing time and these people had no problem getting in on time, so I have to agree that the problem lies not with the dev (after he clearly stated that there are problems with the clock as well as that the crowdfund might end earlier) but with you TOYJJWGS.

Very interested to see where this coin is going. Good luck dev, looking forward to the coin launch on exchanges.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:29:42 AM

Hey guys, if you want to get added to Bittrex please re-tweet this: https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/494995917120892929

You can help too! Spread the word on twitter about #UPM & #eUtopium, and get us listed on exchanges!

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:34:02 AM

There are 3 common themes for coins that are failing right out of the gate lately.  This coin has all 3.  Longer PoW, IPO exceeding 5%, and large premine 21% total.  I don't agree or disagree with what the dev is trying to do but if you look at these 6 coins that were launched in the last few days you will see this coin follows the same pattern of those that are failing.

onyx, bittor, achilles, czecoin, flowercoin, and zebracoin.  The hash rates on all 6 of these coins is really low after only a few days. I am hopeful that the current dev teams making coins will look over this list and start to understand that if they want to make a coin that people are interested in they can't keep trying this weak play.  They need to step up their game.

BTW in your OP you said nist5 is lower heat ad energy your wrong.  It infact is more heat and energy then x11,13,14,15, groestl and fresh.

hmm i didnt know that.. thank you we all learn something new everyday. how does it compare with blake256?

which algo do you prefer then, and why?

I agree with the energy efficiency part. I have run my own tests with a Kill-A-Watt and monitoring software. I see about a 60-80 watt gain per 4 card rig in power consumption. The heat is slightly more too. But from what I understand this was not always the case. The first NIST5 coin, Talkcoin, was energy efficient and cool. It wasn't until the new 14.6/14.7 drivers and optimized kernel update where NIST5 became less efficient. I don't know if that is true but it seems to be true as I remember mining Talkcoin early on and my room stayed slightly cooler.

so because of new drivers now, it is not as efficient anymore? what about is it possible to use old version of drivers?

So what's ur preferred algo?

TOYJJWGS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:34:38 AM

Blaming the dev because you tried to ninja invest at the last moment when you had ample time beforehand is just needless. 19 btc was invested before the closing time and these people had no problem getting in on time, so I have to agree that the problem lies not with the dev (after he clearly stated that there are problems with the clock as well as that the crowdfund might end earlier) but with you TOYJJWGS.

Very interested to see where this coin is going. Good luck dev, looking forward to the coin launch on exchanges.

Countdown not produced Is not my fault
bitdraw

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:38:15 AM

Countdown not produced Is not my fault

tbh, send your btc address to the dev and get your coins back. he said this is not a problem at all.

you can still invest on an exchange later if you are interested in this coin.
TOYJJWGS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:41:35 AM

There are 3 common themes for coins that are failing right out of the gate lately.  This coin has all 3.  Longer PoW, IPO exceeding 5%, and large premine 21% total.  I don't agree or disagree with what the dev is trying to do but if you look at these 6 coins that were launched in the last few days you will see this coin follows the same pattern of those that are failing.

onyx, bittor, achilles, czecoin, flowercoin, and zebracoin.  The hash rates on all 6 of these coins is really low after only a few days. I am hopeful that the current dev teams making coins will look over this list and start to understand that if they want to make a coin that people are interested in they can't keep trying this weak play.  They need to step up their game.

BTW in your OP you said nist5 is lower heat ad energy your wrong.  It infact is more heat and energy then x11,13,14,15, groestl and fresh.

hmm i didnt know that.. thank you we all learn something new everyday. how does it compare with blake256?

I agree with the energy efficiency part. I have run my own tests with a Kill-A-Watt and monitoring software. I see about a 60-80 watt gain per 4 card rig in power consumption. The heat is slightly more too. But from what I understand this was not always the case. The first NIST5 coin, Talkcoin, was energy efficient and cool. It wasn't until the new 14.6/14.7 drivers and optimized kernel update where NIST5 became less efficient. I don't know if that is true but it seems to be true as I remember mining Talkcoin early on and my room stayed slightly cooler.

so because of new drivers now, it is not as efficient anymore? what about is it possible to use old version of drivers?

pay  the  btc  back 
TOYJJWGS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

I vote you keep his BTC since he's not listening at all and not cooperating, just spamming negattive stupid shit.

you say what~

holy  shit

TOYJJWGS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

I vote you keep his BTC since he's not listening at all and not cooperating, just spamming negattive stupid shit.

Your parents didn't teach you
Is a lack of breeding
You are a monkey please of the tease than yao
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

Is a lack of breeding
wow.really.dont give his btc back.what a moron mate.its people like you that we dont need in crypto.you are toxic.

TOYJJWGS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:47:02 AM

Is a lack of breeding
wow.really.dont give his btc back.what a moron mate.its people like you that we dont need in crypto.you are toxic.

wow  3Acoin

3Acoin  scarm dev?
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:49:30 AM

I wish they would start using that fresh algo it was lower energy and lower temps.  Only fresh coin used it but it sure was a nice 3 or 4 days for my rigs hehe.
bitdraw

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:56:42 AM

even if this guys is behaving stupid, the dev should absolutely give back the BTC!
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:59:46 AM

i sent btc to the  crowdfund and i come back an hour later and its closed and im not on the list?Huh?  i sent it with 30 minutes to go Angry Angry
what now??
txid: 0a779ee09c021eb1047796f8e3f4653f83088350d1d36d80b0c2193d729d18d7

i sent btc to the  crowdfund and i come back an hour later and its closed and im not on the list?Huh?  i sent it with 30 minutes to go Angry Angry
what now??
txid: 0a779ee09c021eb1047796f8e3f4653f83088350d1d36d80b0c2193d729d18d7

+1
Same happened to me  Undecided

my TxId is: 5c6761f40f68b082f5d02239bdcbf9583c346bf1d8530a00ddf480dac338a994

sent btc to the  crowdfund and i come back an hour later and its closed and im not on the list too

sorry, but your entry was sent in after the crowdfund closed. please send me your btc address via email for the refund.

you can get UPM via mining, or when we hit an exchange. i'm currently trying to get UPM listed on ccex & bittrex first.
ok plz give me an email adress to send you the email...
you guys probably lost over 10+ traders to this coin because of this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: