Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:41:41 AM

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

if you are unhappy because you lost money, don't blame me because you were sloppy.

you did not lose money because of my comments, you lost money because you bought it at the top.

was it my words, or your greed?

you tell me.

Quite thoughtful "was it my words, or your greed?"

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:36:35 AM

bought some coins in this dump

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:45:01 AM

already dead?

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:38:33 AM

Born fast  and died fast 1 day of life!  Grin

Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:44:29 AM

already dead?

Just a quick question... would you describe this thread's updates as "dead" reads?
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:10:03 AM

please blame me for being me guys. yes please also blame me for your buying at 30 or 40k, and wanting to sell at 100k just because you think it will go up.

if you made a profit, but didn't sell your coins, is that my fault? my fault that you're a greedy b**** who wants to make 4-500% on a coin, every single time?

charts don't move because you believe them to move. charts move because people buy and sell coins on a free market to make it move. want to blame me? go ahead. if it makes you happier..

but whatever you want to do, please don't assume something you don't know about, or you'll end up making an ass out of yourself. i dont make tops. the people do. i am not god, so please don't be a retard, or should i kick some sense into you too ?

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:16:28 AM

please blame me for being me guys. yes please also blame me for your buying at 30 or 40k, and wanting to sell at 100k just because you think it will go up.

if you made a profit, but didn't sell your coins, is that my fault? my fault that you're a greedy b**** who wants to make 4-500% on a coin, every single time?

charts don't move because you believe them to move. charts move because people buy and sell coins on a free market to make it move. want to blame me? go ahead. if it makes you happier..

but whatever you want to do, please don't assume something you don't know about, or you'll end up making an ass out of yourself. i dont make tops. the people do. i am not god, so please don't be a retard, or should i kick some sense into you too ?

actually iam glad i jumped out at 31k, you are the worst dev ive seen around, you have scared away every single investor with your crazy talk. as someone pointed out before me you have 0 commuinication skills. stay in school.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:16:34 AM

I like this dev's no bulls**t style..

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

hehe finally someone with some sense.

Yes! And for all we know it could be me who wins the debate, lol.

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

any day bro. glad some people get it. we live in interesting times my friends...

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:26:37 AM

actually iam glad i jumped out at 31k, you are the worst dev ive seen around, you have scared away every single investor with your crazy talk. as someone pointed out before me you have 0 commuinication skills. stay in school.

haha i'm starting to like you a little bit, and we can argue all day, but then that's not my point here.

so i'll tell you this: not every coin that goes on to bittrex from c-cex with high volume will continue going up. in fact, the higher a coin rises, the more likely it is to fall.

don't blame your faults on others, but yourself. learn to trade wisely, before you lose all your coins. and don't be a dick, because when you can't help others, at least don't hurt them.

silverduck

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:37:16 AM

haha i'm starting to like you a little bit, and we can argue all day, but then that's not my point here.

so i'll tell you this: not every coin that goes on to bittrex from c-cex with high volume will continue going up. in fact, the higher a coin rises, the more likely it is to fall.

don't blame your faults on others, but yourself. learn to trade wisely, before you lose all your coins. and don't be a dick, because when you can't help others, at least don't hurt them.

when a coin have high volume on a little exchange, the expected is that its gonna blow up when it enters big volume exchange and so thought everyone including you when you dumped your coin to dead as soon as it entered bittrex, you thought it will not be noticed. u thought wrong.

iam not hurting anyone. you are cus u are the dev not me.

you started to talk crazy with another guy that supported you all the time from start. on all trollboxes and irc, he defended upm now he is out cus of yuo,

i used my twitter network to promote this coin i also defended the coin on trollboxes and irc. and iam also out as should everyone else be this dev cant handle a community as you all can see the price is going under ipo(ico price now and after that the coin is dead

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:00:25 AM

good thing i checked the thread  .... just cancelled my buy order lol.. wow hostile dev = bye bye

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:03:27 AM

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

if you don't believe so be. please leave, as you may be. all i ask is you be, because it is time to make one choice.

trolls, vanquish yourself. if you're not with me, then at least, Go and Be.

this is no religion, no cult, only a belief. a belief in possibility.

a possibility of one better future. one of you and me.

however, that may only be, if only you choose to be.

therefore, what's left, is only YOUR choice, or not to be.

stay with me, because one, will soon to be.

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:08:16 AM

"eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration
with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam"

http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/zoeken/?q=eUtopium&site=default_collection&btnG=Search

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:17:08 AM

Is this coin meant to be mined?
Putting 5 i7's on it all day, and this will mine around 1-2 coins a day.  At the highest price, this results in less income than electric.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
silverduck

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:17:31 AM

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

if you don't believe so be. please leave, as you may be. all i ask is you be, because it is time to make one choice.

trolls, vanquish yourself. if you're not with me, then at least, Go and Be.

this is no religion, no cult, only a belief. a belief in possibility.

a possibility of one better future. one of you and me.

however, that may only be, if only you choose to be.

therefore, what's left, is only YOUR choice, or not to be.

stay with me, because one, will soon to be.

i learned yesterday that you are the pig.
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:55:39 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 11:06:33 AM by majsta

Is this coin meant to be mined?
Putting 5 i7's on it all day, and this will mine around 1-2 coins a day.  At the highest price, this results in less income than electric.

On this diff I can mine about 20 coins per day or less with 9 280x cards. So mining with CPU is hard now.
Only solution is to buy if you want to participate.
On the market are only 13K of UPM so price is low now if you compare diff jumping to 700 and 20K satoshi price.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

THE FUD ALWAYS STARTS WHEN PEOPLE MADE LOSSES.

The price has been in a constant uprise untill shortly, now it falls rapidly (most of the times it's just corrections, but FUD might make it indefinitely) and obviously everyone is bagholding. The people who took their losses are the ones to start spreading the FUD cuz they are mad Smiley.

I'm sorry to say but the Dev is absolutely right. He delivered what he promised so far (the academic exchange platform), but the market was too far ahead with the price...

It is hard to stay social with people that just joined the fun because of greed... Dev can't help if the market blows up the price with Air... He's not changing his plans and he shouldn't.

The fact that the price collapses after listing on a big exchange is regular procedure. Weak hands expect it to rise, but it does not. Then they all dump panicing. The whales at Bittrex buy up the dumps and from there on the new rise starts.

Regular procedures... exceptions are possible Wink

ps. The platform which the Dev already delivered is much more of an achievement than the actual dev of Uro has ever done.... -.-
delibash

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:19:50 AM

The price has been in a constant uprise untill shortly, now it falls rapidly (most of the times it's just corrections, but FUD might make it indefinitely) and obviously everyone is bagholding. The people who took their losses are the ones to start spreading the FUD cuz they are mad Smiley.

I'm sorry to say but the Dev is absolutely right. He delivered what he promised so far (the academic exchange platform), but the market was too far ahead with the price...

It is hard to stay social with people that just joined the fun because of greed... Dev can't help if the market blows up the price with Air... He's not changing his plans and he shouldn't.

The fact that the price collapses after listing on a big exchange is regular procedure. Weak hands expect it to rise, but it does not. Then they all dump panicing. The whales at Bittrex buy up the dumps and from there on the new rise starts.

ps. The platform which the Dev already delivered is much more of an achievement than the actual dev of Uro has ever done.... -.-

well said
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:26:03 AM

thank you. i agree, the market accelerated at a rate that was slightly unexpected to us. people are people, so i don't blame any. but don't blame me, for i have not wronged any.

all we need, is to start with a thought. a thought about light, and all will come to be.

what was planned, was done as be. so that all that is planned, will come to be.

the goal of upm is not money, but the evolution of humans in this time we call reality. the evolution of our knowledge and egos, one of spirituality and wisdom, so as to attain the infinity.

so please care not that you made or lost money, but care that you lost seconds not knowing, not learning what's worth knowing, for that is all you need to be in the one eternity.

silverduck

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

thank you. i agree, the market accelerated at a rate that was slightly unexpected to us. people are people, so i don't blame any. but don't blame me, for i have not wronged any.

all we need, is to start with a thought. a thought about light, and all will come to be.

what was planned, was done as be. so that all that is planned, will come to be.

the goal of upm is not money, but the evolution of humans in this time we call reality. the evolution of our knowledge and egos, one of spirituality and wisdom, so as to attain the infinity.

so please care not that you made or lost money, but care that you lost seconds not knowing, not learning what's worth knowing, for that is all you need to be in the one eternity.

seriously not hating or anything, but this guy try so hard to give expression that he is well educated that it sounds bizzare

"what is ment to be, is going to be dont hate on me, i saw a donkey in a tree, what?!? oh humanity, bzzz i heard a bee, to be or not to be said the monkey to the chimpanzee."

nothing makes sense
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: