Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

Could you elaborate at which price the 20% crowdfunding bought at and also where's the transparency on that? (How do we know you're not holding them yourself? - "premine")

http://www.utopiaco.in/home/crowdfunder-list/

The final BTC pot was 19.6034.

And you are right, i could have and would have easily "invested" in my own UPM project if it wasn't my own, because I believe in it so much.

Thus i have two choices, i send myself bitcoins, or i don't.

what do you mean?

i could have, as Zzyz claimed, to have "premined" UPM myself by "holding the crowdfund to myself". or i could have paid myself 1 btc to buy 1 btc worth of the crowdfund. but then again, why send 1 btc to myself? guys, please think, not for me, but for yourself. and you can save yourself a lot of trouble  Wink

dude, what did you smoke?
It is funny that you give strange answers, but you should realize that you can create a lot of buzz
Just be straight and open when it is needed, dont try to be the funny guy. You are the dev!!

i am the dev, but please tell me how i not being straight and open?

your point again?

i told you. all is perception. did you not read my papers? time to get reading...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.
If you continue with this behaviour, you will never pass your exams

everything looked very good and proffessional until he started to write,

IF i give straight answer, nobody is going to belive me, so better lie?

i have given you all the answers, if you only look and listen.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

give me constructive comments, or please go away, you good for nothing trolls.

+1 Cheesy
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

I like this dev's no bulls**t style..
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

your point again?

i told you. all is perception. did you not read my papers? time to get reading...

My point was what you said before....It doesnt matter what I answer they dont believe me, so why should I be honest.
I had concerns how the public is reacting on your vague answers.

But it is okay for me, if that is your style: fine for me. I will sit at sideline and see how this is going.

And about fudding/trolling: i have been mining from the beginning. first buying orders on C-cex were mine (yes, I bougt at 900sat).
This whole day, I have defended UPM on several trollboxes and channels on IRC, questions about the premine and about your answers here.
I will not do it anymore, will sit at sideline. Not going to fud, as I see great potential for this coin and (as a dutchmen) I like the collaboration with the Uni.

No big deal. Not for me and apparently also not for you. We just have a different way of thinking.

Good luck!

Altcoin_Ace

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.
If you continue with this behaviour, you will never pass your exams

everything looked very good and proffessional until he started to write,

IF i give straight answer, nobody is going to belive me, so better lie?

i have given you all the answers, if you only look and listen.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

give me constructive comments, or please go away, you good for nothing trolls.

I think I love you.   Shocked
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:35:14 PM

your point again?

My point was what you said before....It doesnt matter what I answer they dont believe me, so why should I be honest.
I had concerns how the public is reacting on your vague answers.

But it is okay for me, if that is your style: fine for me. I will sit at sideline and see how this is going.

And about fudding/trolling: i have been mining from the beginning. first buying orders on C-cex were mine (yes, I bougt at 900sat).
This whole day, I have defended UPM on several trollboxes and channels on IRC, questions about the premine and about your answers here.
I will not do it anymore, will sit at sideline. Not going to fud, as I see great potential for this coin and (as a dutchmen) I like the collaboration with the Uni.

No big deal. Not for me and apparently also not for you. We just have a different way of thinking.

Good luck!

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

Lucksee

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:06:37 PM

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

hehe finally someone with some sense.

Lucksee

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:20:44 PM

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

Yes! And for all we know it could be me who wins the debate, lol.

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:32:56 PM

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

this coin doesnt seem to have any community only dev and paid promoters posting on thread

And you seem to have no soul. #justsaying
Lucksee

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:55:02 PM

this coin doesnt seem to have any community only dev and paid promoters posting on thread

Zero community? Kind of absurd, no? Some pretty big twitter personalities seem supportive... Alvin Lee. Ace. https://twitter.com/AltcoinAdam/status/496354752750690304

UPM is supplying a very unique psychological demand and that's a fundamental factor of its growth. Make your own decisions but don't pretend that these concepts and attitudes aren't directly relevant and useful to the deeper character of crypto. The shit many of us want to talk about, but rather avoid looking stupid in front of the TA crowd or the cryptointellectuals or the sheep or the whales or the P&Ders or whoever.

This coin could have an excellent chance at releasing psychological pressure in the crypto community. To talk about new things and that's worth my money, at least.
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:01:37 PM

30K? Cheap now!
Lucksee

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

And you seem to have no soul. #justsaying

great comeback dude... as i said only dev and paid promoters posting

You can't demonstrate that, at all. Maybe because it's not true?

Did you miss that people are being offered good money to create some useful and robust content on all sorts subjects super-relevant to crypto as a whole and at its edges..?

Did you miss that the UPM team is present and responding to everyone who has a sensible idea? They're being a whole fuck ton of profit more entertaining than the rest of crypto, atm... imo...

but lol... you don't seem to want to have a very deep discussion.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:20:19 PM

Damn I love this dev and the coin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Lucksee

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

...alt community is screaming like a child for some introspection. :] Don't you get it?
Lucksee

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:29:53 PM

Damn I love this dev and the coin.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 10:34:50 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 10:47:56 PM by adamandeve

UPM Announcement
eUtopium eUniversity - Money - Education - Lifelong Learning - AVE - eUtopium Education Fund - Contest
Read Full: https://twitter.com/eUtopium/status/496419187322269696

Money and Education

In his paper, Nakamoto introduced a “purely peer-to-peer” electronic cash system in the form of Bitcoin, a revolutionary technological advancement in many rights. One of the most commonly discussed technical benefits is the blockchain technology, the creation of a functional trustless triple-entry accounting system, and more importantly, it was one that gave birth to a new era of decentralization. Whatever the initial intention, Nakamoto’s product has not only brought about technological advancement, but also sparked an advancement in human ideologies.

The socio-economic impacts that Bitcoin have brought into our reality are tremendous. If the Internet brought about freedom of information, Bitcoin will eventually give humanity financial freedom. But what does that really mean? From an economic perspective, the greatest gift Nakamoto brought to humanity is not just the technology itself, but it’s the fact that he got the whole world to start asking a very simple question, “what is money?”.

So what is money? What is this piece of paper, or number in our bank account, that we work so hard for to earn and s(l)ave for today, so that we can have a better tomorrow? Money, the very same worthless dross that gets you up in the morning, to drag yourself to work, complete your chores for the system, just so that you can go back home into bed to repeat the same cycle? Money, the chain that keeps all students hopelessly trapped in a prison right from the moment they step onto campus, where they get to learn about how they can be a slave of the system? Sure, it’s just a piece of paper. But if you can’t truthfully answer these questions with conviction, maybe it’s time you do some research. Facts are all laid out for you to perceive, and google is your gateway to knowledge. Don’t be ignorant, for only fools can be. So read, and read closely.

What is money, really? What’s the importance of it? When, is money ever enough? Stripping it down to basics, aren’t we simply talking about a medium of exchange for value? What if, we can create a world where money doesn’t exist? Why not? Aren’t we all trying to do just that? A world without money, where only coins are, where only coins should be?

The ball is in our court, choices ours to make.
We create coins with no end in sight, all looking in the darkness instead of for the light.
Life’s a journey, but what is right?
Take a wrong turn, and you might still be right.
So teach and learn, since life’s an experiment.
Because when one teaches, two learn.
I teach, not what’s taught in schools;
but I teach, what’s not learned by fools.
So don’t be a fool, because life is the journey.
Come sing with me, so we can all be happy.

Education is but one word, yet also means many realities.
What we learn in school, is that really what we want for our eternity?
The system’s been in place for ages, is it not time for an education of the new ages?
If distribution is the key to money, then what about stability and security?
If Bitcoin has all the keys, then why don’t we start building our new reality.

eUtopium eUniversity of eUtopia

eUtopium pioneered a fair distribution model that was designed to provide stability and ever-increasing value for all stakeholders involved. Although in the crowdfunding phase we talked only about striking a balance and equality for 2 main parties involved, miners and traders, there is also a third more important group involved; the audience that seeks the materialization of non-monetary value and benefits that cryptocurrencies can bring to the world.

The same audience who believes in a world where utopia CAN exist, and especially more so because Bitcoin has sparked an era of decentralization and opened a gateway to financial freedom. I believe this technology will eventually decouple the industrial complex, and sweep the rugs of power from the banks and governments from right under their feet and returned back to the people. The immensely obnoxious power frenzy among beings in the financial industry, governments, and industrial complex at large must and will come to an end, for otherwise, the majority of the world’s population will forever be enslaved by the system put in place by these same people who claim to protect us, and Mother Earth will no longer come to be.

With fairness, honesty, and transparency at its core, UPM has created a distributed, secure and stable digital currency, that acts as a self-sustainable and fully crowdfunded social enterprise for education. The Utopia Project was created because it is currently our best solution to help achieve our goal of making the world a better place, one step at a time. By combining innovations of crypto together with academic work, the UPM team seeks to transform the education system as we currently know it, and create an education system fit for utopia. An education system for utopia, and a utopia that fits into our current reality.

The eUtopium eUniversity is built by and for the community who share UPM’s core values, one which seeks knowledge and true truth, one that learns and teaches lessons in life to one and all. In a closer reality, our goal is to collect more academic papers to add to our growing library of literature about cryptocurrency economics and ecosystems, as well as social media (marketing). These papers will then be used to further create value for the Utopia Project.

At eUtopium, we believe that we can change the world through cryptocurrencies. The mission of the Utopia Project is to achieve harmony, love, and light for one and all, and for all to be the one. Yet, utopia can’t exist today. But utopia MUST exist, for utopia is the only mission.

Cryptocurrency Economics & Ecosystems: A UPM-funded Contest

To commemorate the launch of the eUEF, UPM will be hosting a contest where anyone and everyone can take part. 10% of the fund, i.e. 1000 UPMs will be utilized for this first project, put up for grabs for all who partake in this contest. In an effort to expand our Utopian library of knowledge, we would like to take this opportunity to acquire our very first Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related whitepapers from the eUtopium community!

In exchange for your value and work done, the top 3 papers selected by the UPM team will receive a total of 333 UPM each. To take part in this contest, simply write an (academic) paper with a maximum of 6 pages, answering one or a mixture of a few of the research questions brought up below.

Research Questions
  • What are the core principles of a cryptocurrency? Based on Satoshi’s paper, and considering the current landscape of the bit/altcoin ecosystems as whole.
  • Who are the stakeholders involved in any cryptocurrency?
  • What are the biggest barriers to entry for current non-adopters of cryptocurrency?
  • In your opinion, what are the most innovative features in crypto that currently exist?
  • What factors affect the success of a cryptocurrency? What makes an altcoin popular?
  • What is the end goal / are the next steps for cryptocurrency? Satoshi started an era decentralization, but what’s next? The Internet brought knowledge & information, Bitcoin brought money & financial freedom, what’s next?
  • What should the community do to increase crypto adoption among mainstream users?

Rules
I have none but three rules for you:
  • Begin your paper with: “I am…”.
  • End the same sentence/paragraph with “...on this earth.”
  • Refer to people as “humans”.

After completing your paper, submit them through the AVE service on our website, and wait for an admin to get back to you. When submitting your paper for this contest, please add “eUEF” to the front of your paper name.

All papers submitted may be added into the eUtopium educational repository, our ever-expanding library of knowledge and truth. If added, you will receive 10 UPMs per page in value exchange, as per the AVE service. However, not all papers added will receive a part of the prize pool.

The contest starts today, and ends 6 days from now, on the 10th of August, 2014. All papers must be submitted before then to qualify for a potential payout from the prize pool. All papers submitted before this announcement also qualify. Find all uploaded papers here.

The Utopia Project: In Conclusion

UPM is backed by an engaging and active community, managed by innovative and dedicated developers. At UPM, we believe that fairness, honesty and transparency must be at the core of any community in order for it to truly thrive and succeed in the new utopian world we are building.

Ultimately, this project is in line with the Utopia Project’s goal of creating a fully crowdsourced, crowdfunded, and self-sustaining social experiment and social enterprise that bridges the innovation of digital currency with an outdated education system within one common reality and perception. This, is Our One True Utopia. #OOTU

At UPM, we go by one very simple rule: No hype; only real, true value.

fonzii

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:01:38 PM

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:16:12 PM

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

if you are unhappy because you lost money, don't blame me because you were sloppy.

you did not lose money because of my comments, you lost money because you bought it at the top.

was it my words, or your greed?

you tell me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: