Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:54:54 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 10:15:06 PM by adamandeve

===

eUtopium [UPM] (@Utopium_) was designed by @AltcoinAdam, manifested by @CryptoKeymaker. In this reality, this, is Proof-of-Utopia (PoU). eUtopium was built solely upon the Proof-of-Utopia (PoU) Thesis, while exact specifications were designed in collaboration with Quantum Holdings (@QTMHoldings) & the Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC).

Utopium will be the first-ever self-sustaining, crowdsourced & crowdfunded cryptocurrency project, which acts as a social enterprise and social experiment for education. One with an infinite goal of attaining Utopia through the act of first seeking, then teaching true truth.

In a World where only Truth can prevail, Perception is everything, because there are Multiple truths as much as there are Multiple Dimensions within One Universe.

0. eUtopium Distribution Model

eUtopium utilizes a Proof-of-Work (PoW) distribution system, for a time period of 1 human year. Thereafter, eUtopium will be secured based on at least Proof-of-Stake (PoS). However, nothing is fixed. Things may change, because eUtopium is an ongoing academic experiment, in and of itself.

First and foremost, the one goal of eUtopium’s distribution system is that of achieving fairness. To seek fairness, Utopia will harness all available knowledge, so as to discern truth from none. This is because all is knowledge, and with knowledge, we will know all. If, eUtopium turns to be fair, then we have our first version of Proof-of-Fairness (PoF). Because, life is an experiment.

This distribution period can be broken down into 2, the first month, and the remaining 11. In the first month, there are two modes of distribution, namely crowdfunding and mining. The crowdfunding period will last up till 1st August 2014, 00:00 EST, when eUtopium launches. The crowdfunding period may close earlier than expected, if the hidden magic number BTC cap in place is hit. More details below.

Phase I - Early Adopters - High risk high reward - Month 1

40% will be distributed in first phase; high intensity, short period of time. To reward earlier investors, fairness must also be in place. As such, equal chances are given to both miners & investors. 20% is distributed before launch in the form of crowdfunding, while the other 20% is done via PoW mining at a constant rate throughout the month, same like every month.

Phase II - Late Adopters - Low risk low reward - Month 2 to 12

60% will be distributed; low intensity, long period of time. Mining happens at an increasing rate over time. if t=12, the rate decreases at a rate of 66.6666%, or 2/3 per month to form a downward parabolic towards t=1, which begins at 1%. It is also estimated to increase at a rate of 50%, or 3/2 per month, to form an upward parabolic towards t=12.

Phase III - Post-distribution - Slow Adopters

After t=12, distribution will be handled via the free market, where the market chooses a price. Therefore, during this third phase, eUtopium will have been fully distributed.

Proof-of-Fairness (PoF) Mechanism

A fair-price mechanism will be in place, in order to uphold fairness. The initial crowdfunding phase will take place over a period of 7 days, or less. During this phase, 20% of the maximum eUtopium supply will be released to all worthy investors, for they have taken the largest risk in this ongoing experiment. An unlimited BTC can be invested, because you make the choice. Hence this is fair, because I do not dictate. There is a maximum cap BTC, which is undisclosed to you. There is a cap, but u don’t know; for when hits, then all will know. As above, so below.

"When money be of merely value, then money's true reason is but distribution. hence, my job will be done. for, the community will take over, then all will be free, and all in the now." ~ @AltcoinAdam

1. eUtopium Specifications

Specifications:
PoW algorithm: NIST5
Total (distributed) coins = 1 million
Non-distributed coins (% of block mined) = 1%
Initial block time = 1 minute
Initial block reward = 10 eUtopiums

Others:
Estimated PoW life span = 1 year
NIST5 is used because it is energy efficient, produces less heat, and popular.
All non-distributed coins will be distributed to fund academic work and education only.
Coin will launch one week from now, or before the 29th of July, 2014.
Crowdfunding ends when coin launches.
To enhance the fairness-mechanism, the chosen BTC cap is based on academic research and further improvements about the fair-price indicator.

“Because life is an experiment, Utopia is an ongoing project. eUtopium will provide the necessary data, experiments, and knowledge required to write athesis at the end of 1 year from here. This thesis will be one academic paper falling under the Utopian arm of education, adding onto a library of whitepapers of truth and knowledge that already exist. Furthermore, eUtopium will represent the experiment, project, andlife, in and of itself. eUtopium, will be my Utopia, where money is not important, where only coins are.”
~UtopiaManifested, @Utopium_

Here is the Whitepaper for eUtopium [UPM], on which all of eUtopium and Utopia will be based on:

"We have one but year, for the distribution to be done. For then, the tribulation may have already begun. Fear not, for only the truth will set you free. Hence, seek knowledge, because knowledge is all. But seek, also just so we can be all. For all to be, there can only be, one, the one that you have chosen as is be."

===

eutopia
(yOO-tō'pē-u)

noun Obsolete.
a perfect place in which human society, natural conditions, etc., are so ideally perfect that there is complete contentment.

2. Utopia: Coming sooner than you think...

“The lack of #money for the work of preparation; only thou can bring peace.”
~ @AltcoinJesus

- Life is an ongoing experiment. But all is a game of perception. -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:16:03 AM

This coin is run by a bunch of hippies.Utopia's concept itself is impossible.
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:01:59 AM

Why do you speak in broken sentences and riddles?  You're scaring my dogs.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:40:28 AM

JERRRRYYYYY!!!!
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:48:08 PM

LOL this is too complex for me xD

nothing is too complex if you can make all the keys. for keys are all that need to find simplicity in all complexity.

But Eutopia is. If so, utopia, is just but a possibility. So please don't say it's impossible, because adidas said so. Instead, say #ididitdas, because all is possible, and you will do it too.

Maybe your dogs are scared of you. That's perhaps why these broken sentences and riddles seem but riddles and words to you. For dogs know no fear, as a child do, lest you instil fear upon them too.

roses are red violets are blue. pet your dogs, spend some time with them too. for all thats red and blue, only ye can decipher for them; if blue is yellow to them, then green is red too.

a doge is a pet, who knows nothing but to love. so be a friend of them, for they're the friend of man. all are related, hence all are broken sentences are riddles, so read them and listen too.

JERRRRYYYYY!!!!

TOOOMMMMMM?Huh

englishbad

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:07:21 PM

LOL
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:49:22 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:36:53 PM by adamandeve

Some have asked me about the fair price mechanism in place.

All is based on @onemanatatime's formula from back in February:

via https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/statuses/431198852671352832

The formula has been further improved to suit current economic conditions of the Cryptocurrency market.

===

A fair-price mechanism will be in place, in order to uphold fairness. The initial crowdfunding phase will take place over a period of 7 days, or less. During this phase, 20% of the maximum eUtopium supply will be released to all worthy investors, for they have taken the largest risk in this ongoing experiment. An unlimited BTC can be invested, because you make the choice. Hence this is fair, because I do not dictate. There is a maximum cap BTC, which is undisclosed to you. There is a cap, but u don’t know; for when hits, then all will know. As above, so below.

"When money be of merely value, then money's true reason is but distribution. hence, my job will be done. for, the community will take over, then all will be free, and all in the now." ~ @AltcoinAdam

===

The ball is now in your court. It is your choice to make, to seek the knowledge and keys, to activate the eye that can see.

Thank You for making eUtopium possible.

Utopia will be here shortly.

Have questions? Ask, and i shall answer.

yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:51:25 PM

LOL this is too complex for me xD

nothing is too complex if you can make all the keys. for keys are all that need to find simplicity in all complexity.

But Eutopia is. If so, utopia, is just but a possibility. So please don't say it's impossible, because adidas said so. Instead, say #ididitdas, because all is possible, and you will do it too.

Maybe your dogs are scared of you. That's perhaps why these broken sentences and riddles seem but riddles and words to you. For dogs know no fear, as a child do, lest you instil fear upon them too.

roses are red violets are blue. pet your dogs, spend some time with them too. for all thats red and blue, only ye can decipher for them; if blue is yellow to them, then green is red too.

a doge is a pet, who knows nothing but to love. so be a friend of them, for they're the friend of man. all are related, hence all are broken sentences are riddles, so read them and listen too.

JERRRRYYYYY!!!!

TOOOMMMMMM?Huh

Spirituality freaks should not get on the internet and vomit their stupid ideas all over it.
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:21:24 PM

Spirituality freaks should not get on the internet and vomit their stupid ideas all over it.

who's being stupid here? let's discuss your fantastic ideas. i'm all ears.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

The formula has been further improved to suit current economic conditions of the Cryptocurrency market.

===

Could you explain us with details what you made to improve @onemanatatime's formula?

Time flies in crypto. Since feb, the formula has become almost obsolete if using the very same magic numbers. So to make it better, it has been compared with various new altcoins that have launched over the last 4 weeks, and a new magic number has been formulated.

eUtopium is a new altcoin that will launch on 1st August 2014. This new improved formula & magic number has been embedded into the BTC Cap that has been placed for this crowdfunding period for 20% of all UPM supply. Hence, once I feel that the "maximum fair price" has reached, the crowdfunding period will come to an abrupt end. This may happen on or before 1st August 2014.

The only goal here, is to ensure that the interest of all crowdfunders and investors are taken care of, not just during the crowdfund period, but throughout the whole (one year) period of distribution. The 1 year distribution system of eUtopium has also fully considered the implications of this Fair Price Mechanism, and hence great importance was placed in attaining fairness & balance between 2 main parties; the miners and the investors.

In order to satisfy both parties for the whole lifespan of the coin, we are the first altcoin to have envisioned & implemented an infinitely growing parabolic in distribution and value for attaining eUtopia. Furthermore, with this distribution system of fairness in place, initial investors will hold a relatively large portion of total supply for an extended period of time (i.e. 40% will be distributed to early investors of eUtopium in 1st month). While the remaining 60% will be distributed to later adopters at an increasing rate for 11 months, with only 13% released on month 11, and 20% on month 12.

The implications of doing so, are that early adopters will continue to hold the greatest buying/selling power compared to the later adopters, for the longest possible period of the distribution period. At the same time, miners are also equally rewarded as the crowdfunders (investors), as month 1 distribution is split equally among both parties, while late adopter miners will enjoy an increasing mining reward over time.

I believe that the one true utility of money, is distribution. Hence, eUtopium has been built with this core principle in mind. To attain Utopia, I believe that fairness and transparency must be at the core of the distribution scheme, before all else.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:16:17 AM

People who left, and people who leave something.

"We don't have much time left; please do as I say."

Read more here: mangareader.net/naruto/686

https://twitter.com/AltcoinAdam/status/492628666468540416

kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

I go follow this coin becouse it intresed me.
Much to read.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:42:29 PM

eUtopium will be releasing its first batch of Academic Papers by the end of this week!

Stay tuned.

Also, big thanks to Armaan for the eUtopium article on Bitcoinist.net! Read more here: http://bitcoinist.net/eutopium-an-aim-towards-education/

neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

Utopias don't have unfair distribution models where the first month produces 20% of the currency. That's called "early adopter utopia"

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:56:57 PM

eUtopium will be releasing its first batch of Academic Papers by the end of this week!

Stay tuned.

Also, big thanks to Armaan for the eUtopium article on Bitcoinist.net! Read more here: http://bitcoinist.net/eutopium-an-aim-towards-education/

Don't forget that the crowdfunding period lasts only for another 5 days, and 20% of maximum supply will be split between all investors.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Perhaps, what we've always thought to be true about Earth's History, is complete wrong?

Is that even possible?

Find out more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:18:02 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 09:02:40 AM by adamandeve

eUtopium's Goal is to fund education, and academic work to find true truth.

In particular, eUtopium's focus is on 2 main topics of interest, namely Cryptocurrency economics, and secondly Social Media (marketing).

As promised, we are releasing our first three academic papers about Social Media today, with one new paper to be released everyday of the week up to the launch of eUtopium.

To read all Academic Papers falling under Utopia's Education Arm, please refer to this folder (new papers will also be added here):
eUtopium Education Arm: Academic Papers

Individual papers include:
1) Social Media: Bridging media platforms & engaging customers
2) Social Media: Customer reviews & webcare
3) Social Media: Relationship between users & businesses
4) Social Media: Hashtag Killer Campaign

===

If you have an interest in any mentioned related topics, would like to suggest a topic for a paper, or contribute to write for eUtopium, please contact me.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:31:24 AM

Current Crowdfunding Status:

BTC total = 6.45 BTC
UPM total = 200,000 UPM
Price per UPM = 0.00003225 BTC/UPM
Time left = 4.5 days

Ball is in your court; it is your choice and price to make.

===

Could you explain us with details what you made to improve @onemanatatime's formula?

Time flies in crypto. Since feb, the formula has become almost obsolete if using the very same magic numbers. So to make it better, it has been compared with various new altcoins that have launched over the last 4 weeks, and a new magic number has been formulated.

eUtopium is a new altcoin that will launch on 1st August 2014. This new improved formula & magic number has been embedded into the BTC Cap that has been placed for this crowdfunding period for 20% of all UPM supply. Hence, once I feel that the "maximum fair price" has reached, the crowdfunding period will come to an abrupt end. This may happen on or before 1st August 2014.

The only goal here, is to ensure that the interest of all crowdfunders and investors are taken care of, not just during the crowdfund period, but throughout the whole (one year) period of distribution. The 1 year distribution system of eUtopium has also fully considered the implications of this Fair Price Mechanism, and hence great importance was placed in attaining fairness & balance between 2 main parties; the miners and the investors.

In order to satisfy both parties for the whole lifespan of the coin, we are the first altcoin to have envisioned & implemented an infinitely growing parabolic in distribution and value for attaining eUtopia. Furthermore, with this distribution system of fairness in place, initial investors will hold a relatively large portion of total supply for an extended period of time (i.e. 40% will be distributed to early investors of eUtopium in 1st month). While the remaining 60% will be distributed to later adopters at an increasing rate for 11 months, with only 13% released on month 11, and 20% on month 12.

The implications of doing so, are that early adopters will continue to hold the greatest buying/selling power compared to the later adopters, for the longest possible period of the distribution period. At the same time, miners are also equally rewarded as the crowdfunders (investors), as month 1 distribution is split equally among both parties, while late adopter miners will enjoy an increasing mining reward over time.

I believe that the one true utility of money, is distribution. Hence, eUtopium has been built with this core principle in mind. To attain Utopia, I believe that fairness and transparency must be at the core of the distribution scheme, before all else.
Interesting. You're right, that formula was obsolete and apparently you has readapted it well, congrats

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:21:31 PM

Utopias don't have unfair distribution models where the first month produces 20% of the currency. That's called "early adopter utopia"

why does having an early 20% on the market make it unfair? and unfair to who?

also, how do you think this compares to now commonly seen 3 month or less PoW distribution phases?

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:18:15 PM

I'll follow the topic to see how things evolve.

Good luck!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: