Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2020, 12:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game  (Read 292446 times)
98problems
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 250



View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:06:58 PM
 #1861

bustabit.com (formerly moneypot.com)
 


Bustabit a social bitcoin gambling game in which you place a bet and cash out before the the bust event. All games are generated from provably fair distribution, and includes both a skill and luck element. In it's almost year of operation, it has become one of the most popular bitcoin gambling games, reliably handling  thousands of bitcoins in withdrawals, deposits and winnings
whenever i played i will lose all my money here donot know why
iam not lucky may be
just dont do all in bets at once and one day you might be lucky, also dont bet what you cant afford to loose

1579264895
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1579264895

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1579264895
Reply with quote  #2

1579264895
Report to moderator
1579264895
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1579264895

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1579264895
Reply with quote  #2

1579264895
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1579264895
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1579264895

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1579264895
Reply with quote  #2

1579264895
Report to moderator
1579264895
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1579264895

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1579264895
Reply with quote  #2

1579264895
Report to moderator
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:02:39 AM
 #1862

I'm looking for someone to make me a betting script for this site that I can also use on nxtbubble.com

Sorry about that, missed your post. I replied here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063754.msg11404102#msg11404102
CryForMeSky
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 103


View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:49:25 AM
 #1863

Still a big fan of this game, been playing it off and on since it opened.

Is there any way for you to speed the "crash" up once everyone has cashed out?  In a lot of the games, everyone has cashed out long before 10x, so when the crash is far above that everyone is just sitting around twiddling their thumbs.  I know you can expedite the time-to-crash because it happens when the Max Profit is hit...could you also apply this to games where there are no players left who haven't cashed out?
Venusianism
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 10


View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:15:01 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 09:40:43 PM by Venusianism
 #1864

UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

What's wrong Candy..? Hurt your feelings when I described you accurately as a dudebro? Can't manage to make money by making smart bets &/or working diligently..? Oh, you think some losers having scammed you in the past gives you justification to do the same to others..?? You resort to this, not satisfied w/ getting free lunch w/ your monthly allowance from MCSS you have the audacity to greedily steal from OTC traders..?!??

Weak, cancerous subhuman ghetto kid.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
cbase
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100



View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:28:28 AM
 #1865


Warning : The BustaBit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc scammed me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his PayPal.

I urge everyone not to deal w/ him & not to BTC-OTC-exchange on random websites/chat rooms especially gambling-related.

I'm done doing OTC. Coinbase doesn't scam.

What's wrong Candy..? Hurt your feelings when I described you accurately as a dudebro? Can't manage to make money by making smart bets &/or working diligently..? Have to resort to scamming, not satisfied w/ getting free lunch w/ your monthly allowance from MCSS you have the audacity to greedily steal from OTC traders & even embezzle funds from the very website you use to find people to scam on..?!??

Weak, cancerous subhuman ghetto kid.

That snailmen account who manage moneypot's avatar campaign run the funds too, so i feel sorry for you on what he has done to you
CryForMeSky
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 103


View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:29:00 AM
 #1866

Warning : The BustaBit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc scammed me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his PayPal.

I urge everyone not to deal w/ him & not to BTC-OTC-exchange on random websites/chat rooms especially gambling-related.

I'm done doing OTC. Coinbase doesn't scam.

What's wrong Candy..? Hurt your feelings when I described you accurately as a dudebro? Can't manage to make money by making smart bets &/or working diligently..? Oh, you think some losers having scammed you in the past gives you justification to do the same to others..?? You resort to this, not satisfied w/ getting free lunch w/ your monthly allowance from MCSS you have the audacity to greedily steal from OTC traders & even embezzle funds from the very website you use to find people to scam on..?!??

Weak, cancerous subhuman ghetto kid.

That's fucked up.

I'm curious though, why did you wait three days to report this and why were you two talking normally in chat today?  Also did you contact Ryan, apparently he was holding ~5BTC of Snail's until a few hours ago.
Nauro
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 500


View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:49:54 AM
 #1867

Domain changed but game yet the best !
DarKSpectrE
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 148
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:08:34 PM
 #1868

Warning : The BustaBit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc scammed me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his PayPal.

I urge everyone not to deal w/ him & not to BTC-OTC-exchange on random websites/chat rooms especially gambling-related.

I'm done doing OTC. Coinbase doesn't scam.

What's wrong Candy..? Hurt your feelings when I described you accurately as a dudebro? Can't manage to make money by making smart bets &/or working diligently..? Oh, you think some losers having scammed you in the past gives you justification to do the same to others..?? You resort to this, not satisfied w/ getting free lunch w/ your monthly allowance from MCSS you have the audacity to greedily steal from OTC traders & even embezzle funds from the very website you use to find people to scam on..?!??

Weak, cancerous subhuman ghetto kid.

Yoh, that's so fucked up Sad Scums like him made me lose faith in the BTC community. Absolutely disgusting. Luckily, the loss's not that huge. Still, it sucks to be scammed this way. Hell, in any way. Take care, man.
Venusianism
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 10


View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:25:36 PM
 #1869

Warning : The BustaBit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc scammed me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his PayPal.

I urge everyone not to deal w/ him & not to BTC-OTC-exchange on random websites/chat rooms especially gambling-related.

I'm done doing OTC. Coinbase doesn't scam.

What's wrong Candy..? Hurt your feelings when I described you accurately as a dudebro? Can't manage to make money by making smart bets &/or working diligently..? Oh, you think some losers having scammed you in the past gives you justification to do the same to others..?? You resort to this, not satisfied w/ getting free lunch w/ your monthly allowance from MCSS you have the audacity to greedily steal from OTC traders & even embezzle funds from the very website you use to find people to scam on..?!??

Weak, cancerous subhuman ghetto kid.

Yoh, that's so fucked up Sad Scums like him made me lose faith in the BTC community. Absolutely disgusting. Luckily, the loss's not that huge. Still, it sucks to be scammed this way. Hell, in any way. Take care, man.

Lel oi Spectre you're still alive.. /bow ;p

Yea it's actually a small loss, not 'not that huge' or big in anyway haha, no worries..what enraged me was the fact he's a longtimer at a site yet casually throws that 'stake/rep' away for a chance at an extra $8 - and then has the audacity to keep scamming others, talk like nothing in the chat, and even steal from Ryan the owner, wtf!

..And of course the other thing that pissed me off was the 4-5 hours of work it took to prepare packages of screenshots & logs to email PayPal about this, then Ryan, then format & post the scam warning post, then post on this thread, what can I say - I am slow & meticulous ; Holy sht, these losers make us waste hours of productivity on their lame worthlessness - they destroy our time for nothing 'cause of blind greed & hubris ;/

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:24:25 AM
 #1870

Sorry this happened to you, paypal is pretty awful. I sent you the bits you lost, and will ask Snailman to repay me instead. I don't think he's a scammer, just perhaps has a bit of a problem. The money of mine he gambled away (instead of managing the sig/avatar campaign) he actually repaid in full (even though I wasn't chasing the debt).

But yeah, I agree with the notion of using proper exchanges (or localbitcoins.com) generally has better outcomes
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:07:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 07:23:43 PM by RHavar
 #1871

Heads up: we're going to have about 15 to 20 minutes of downtime in around about an hour to proactively apply a serious security patch to QEMU. During this time, deposits and withdrawals will keep functioning, however games and chat will be down. =)


Edit: We're back (in less time than expected!). Play on!
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:26:05 PM
 #1872

We're rapidly approaching the 100,000 BTC wagered mark (probably only a month off), anyone have some good ideas how we should celebrate this milestone?
romano1
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 250


have fun


View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:30:19 PM
 #1873

We're rapidly approaching the 100,000 BTC wagered mark (probably only a month off), anyone have some good ideas how we should celebrate this milestone?

I have a good idea you are reaching 100,000 BTC wagered so do the following Smiley

Anytime at any game starts, every player who played in it will receive 100,000 BITS  divided by total players who played , that can be a cool celebration.
cazkooo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1007


View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
 #1874

We're rapidly approaching the 100,000 BTC wagered mark (probably only a month off), anyone have some good ideas how we should celebrate this milestone?

How about happy hour for the faucet like increase the amount of faucet claimable so that people can have a chance to play with their luck on the game or you can make that gladiator mode that you have mentioned before , would be great to try it
chriswen
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 500


View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:29:02 AM
 #1875

We're rapidly approaching the 100,000 BTC wagered mark (probably only a month off), anyone have some good ideas how we should celebrate this milestone?

How about happy hour for the faucet like increase the amount of faucet claimable so that people can have a chance to play with their luck on the game or you can make that gladiator mode that you have mentioned before , would be great to try it

There's a decent amount in the faucet currently for trying out the game.
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:31:46 AM
 #1876

Anytime at any game starts, every player who played in it will receive 100,000 BITS  divided by total players who played , that can be a cool celebration.

That could get expensive quickly, not sure I could afford that for long Tongue

But I like the idea very much. I could perhaps do something like 10,000 bits per game given out for two or three hundred games. What would you prefer, if it was given out weighted by the amount bet? (e.g. If someone bets .9 BTC and someone else bets .1 BTC,  the larger gambler gets 9000 free bits, and the smaller gambler 1000 free bits).  Or would you prefer it more of a lottery, where each bit you bet gives you 1 ticket? (So the person who bets .9 BTC would have a 90% chance of winning, and the smaller gambler a 10%)

Or something else?




adaseb
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1175



View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:59:18 AM
 #1877

We're rapidly approaching the 100,000 BTC wagered mark (probably only a month off), anyone have some good ideas how we should celebrate this milestone?

How about happy hour for the faucet like increase the amount of faucet claimable so that people can have a chance to play with their luck on the game or you can make that gladiator mode that you have mentioned before , would be great to try it

I doubt that they will do that. Many bitcoin gambling websites have tried that in the post and it resulted in nothing but faucet abusers.

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
████████████████████████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
.
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
.
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
.
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
chriswen
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 500


View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:12:50 AM
 #1878

or 100k being bet on 1.01x each time.  Does that increase the bonus? My memory is foggy.
RHavar
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1518



View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:12:40 AM
 #1879

Actually, that's a good way to solve it. For 150 games, I can increase the bonus-pool by 20,000 bits in each game. That would be 3 BTC of giveaways, for one action-packed hour =)
romano1
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 250


have fun


View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:16:48 AM
 #1880

Anytime at any game starts, every player who played in it will receive 100,000 BITS  divided by total players who played , that can be a cool celebration.

That could get expensive quickly, not sure I could afford that for long Tongue

But I like the idea very much. I could perhaps do something like 10,000 bits per game given out for two or three hundred games. What would you prefer, if it was given out weighted by the amount bet? (e.g. If someone bets .9 BTC and someone else bets .1 BTC,  the larger gambler gets 9000 free bits, and the smaller gambler 1000 free bits).  Or would you prefer it more of a lottery, where each bit you bet gives you 1 ticket? (So the person who bets .9 BTC would have a 90% chance of winning, and the smaller gambler a 10%)

Or something else?






Glad you liked it Smiley I will rather like a lottery instead of wager dependable giveaway.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 177 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!