Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:39:17 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 06:48:53 AM by MarKusRomanus

The team behind the altcoin, Quatloo have asked me, the main developer, to create a trading program to trade ALL altcoins for use at the Bittrex.com , Poloniex.com , and Cryptsy.com exchanges.  I am happy to announce...

Finally, a trading tool perfect for beginners and pros alike!
You can trade any alt coin at the Bittrex.com , Poloniex.com , and Cryptsy.com exchanges like a pro! Its virtually free for all traders who hold 100 QTL at Bittrex (version 1.1.x.x) or 1000 QTL (version 2.0.x.x) at Bittrex.com and/or Poloniex.com

This is a history-making development! You are witnessing the birth of a new entity: Conditional Freeware!

Everyone will be included in the development and evolution of Quatloo Trader! We release improvements and updates very very quickly. You all are our beta testers and suggestion pool!

Programmed in C# on the .NET 4.5 Framework

Release date was 7/28/2014

Latest version :  2.3.2.3  Updated 8/26/2015 2:50am EDT
must use updated Newtonsoft.json.dll

Download Link ( Quatloo Trader 2.3.2.3 ) : http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

Latest version :  2.1.1.6  Updated 09/26/2014 9:30pm EDT

Download Link ( Quatloo Trader 2.1.1.6 ) : http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.zip

Download Link ( Older version 1.1.2.5 ) : http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader.zip
 Never download Quatloo trader from anywhere but our site.  There are bound to be clones that are made to steal your info!

WHAT IS COMING NEXT? :          
          Major updates for version 2.x.x.x and soon version 3.x.x.x (New Smart trading tasks and auto arbitration tasks.  More exchanges too? Graphs coming soon. Push api for real time speed in all functions for Poloniex and Cryptsy!)

Where to buy Quatloo (QTL) : BTC-QTL Bittrex Page
                                                   BTC-QTL Poloniex Page
                                                      BTC-QTL Coin-Swap Page

Bitcointalk ANN thread for Quatloo : Quatloo BitcoinTalk ANN Page

Quatloo Trader 2.x tutorial : YouTube Tutorial

Quatloo Trader 2.x tutorial 2 (2.0.1.5): YouTube Tutorial 2

You MUST have the .NET 4.5 framework installed to use this program! :
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

The way this application works is through the use of Bittrex's API v1.1 protocol. You can read more here:https://www.bittrex.com/Home/Api  It's important for you to understand that, if you aren't familiar with the way api works at an exchange, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOU LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD TO USE OUR QUATLOO-TRADER!  You will use the api keys you create at your bittrex.com account and YOU choose the permissions that a 3rd party application has using these keys.  How do you get the keys?  look at the images below:

As you can see above, its very easy to create API keys at Bittrex and assign them permissions. Its just as easy at Poloniex and Cryptsy.  Quatloo-Trader only needs the first 3 permissions to work as a trading tool for you to trade fast and easily ANY coin traded at Bittrex.  The application does NOT need withdraw permission although future builds that employ auto-arbritration may. I mention this right off the start to assuage any fear that this application can steal any of your balances...ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

I really enjoy coding it and have been using it to do most all the things you can perform at the bittrex web interface for trading... Manual and automatic tasks!  If you look at the screen shot page, Quatloo-Trader screenshots , you can get a better idea of some of the features.  Many of the automated or timed tasks are not shown in the screen shots as they will be revealed on release.

I will be rapidly updating this program after release.  There are sooo many features I have in mind, and I expect a lot of suggestions that will make this application grow into an amazing tool for altcoin trading.  Don't be left in the dust!  This is a truly innovative concept.. a tool for trading that is perfect for beginners and pros alike... basically free!  Improve your trading speed and skills and, at the same time, help Quatloo coin to grow.  The paltry amount of QTL we ask you hold to use this application creates a demand for QTL,  that's what I get out of this...that and the enjoyment of coding a wonderful application.

This announcement will be expanded with much more detail after release and I'm excited to hear your responses, opinions and ideas.

Some Frequently Asked Questions:

- How can this program know I have QTL at Bittrex?

Once you enter your bittrex apiKey and apiSecret strings into the program, the program can perform API calls to the bittrex server.  It asks bittrex  how many quatloos you have using this api call,
Code:
https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/account/getbalance?apikey=API_KEY&currency=QTL

- What would keep this application from stealing my coins?  Why should I trust it?

First of all, as explained above, withdraws of coins is not possible when you use an apikey/apisecret key pair that do not have that permission.  Quatloo-Trader is not programmed to do any api function regarding withdraw of coins and wouldn't be be able to anyways due to the permissions of the apikey.

- Does the program charge any fees on trades?

Absolutely NOT!  There are no fees!  The only fees are those Bittrex charges for trades.  The application functions in much the same way as the website page does.. only much faster and with some extra tricks.

- I'm just a regular trader.. why would I want Quatloo-Trader when I can just trade at bittrex's website page?

Well, The bittrex page lacks a few things that Quatloo-Trader includes for the simple trader.  One is the ability to click a sell bid , say 6 bids down, and see the total amount of coins and btc that would need to buy out to that level.  In fact, you can mouse over and/or click on any book order bid listed in the buying or selling list and see how much btc and coin that bid would cost to buy or sell to that point in the book.  There are so many other little things like that, but one big thing is it is faster than the website!  And when you are ready to play with the other automated goodies in Quatloo-trader,  they are there for you.

- Why would you do this for such a little cost to the end user?

Isn't it obvious? It's my unique way to promote my alternate cryptocurrency, Quatloo and, at the same time, give quatloo a use and value.

Features:
     * Fast intuitive use of Bittrex's API v1.1 to trade any alt coin much faster than at the website.

* Additional useful trading information not seen at the website like:
            - total btc value of each order in the buy/sell order books.
            - total sum of each book's btc value.
            - quick access to the value of BTC for all orders above a chosen price level in either order book.

* Listing of all accounts you have at Bittrex and their respective and total  values in BTC and Dollars.

* Listing of your open orders and order history with cancel order option.
             Its just like at the site but you don't need to have a whole web page refresh and leave the trading view.

* A perfect additional tool to the website to maximize your trading abilities and speed.

* Some advanced trader auto and timed functions are available and are unlocked when you have 1200 QTL at your bittrex account (3000 QTL at Bittrex and Poloniex combined for version 2.x).

* Additional features are being added fast.  Update come every 3 day during this early launching period.

* If you don't like Quatloo Trader, It doesn't cost you anything!  It works when you are holding a minimum of 100 QTL (1000 QTL at Bittrex and Poloniex combined for version 2.x). You can take back your QTL if you don't like the program.  QTL Price is going to rise most likely.. so you probably will end up making money on this deal!

* Strong dedicated commitment by the developer, a senior member at BitcoinTalk.org

*Quatloo Trader versions between 1.1.2.5 and 2.0.0.0  require the following QTL holdings to unlock features.
             -General Use will require 100 QTL.
             -Auto features will require 1200 QTL.
             -Holdings of QTL have to be on Bittrex.

*Quatloo Trader above and including 2.0.0.0 requires higher QTL holdings to unlock features.
             -General Use will require 1000 QTL.
             -Auto features will require 3000 QTL.
             -Holdings of QTL can be spread among exchanges that list QTL.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:41:34 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:02:30 AM by MarKusRomanus

QTL Price increase  from August 9th  to August 28th : 2500%
If you had bought 0.1 BTC worth of Quatloo when it was 1000 satoshis August 9th, you could have made 2.5 BTC by now.

Simple Video Tutorial:
Quatloo Trader 2.x tutorial : YouTube Tutorial

ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:48:47 PM

So this is like a crypto trading bot?
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 11:53:41 PM

First in line

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:08:03 AM

So this is like a crypto trading bot?

I suppose you could say that.. but its more like a API trading tool for manual trades and automated and timed tasks.
Its not designed to trade for you. And its designed to be a better, faster alternative to the web interface.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

It is a trading tool as stated, and it can also function like a bot.
100 QTL balance at bittrex unlocks the program for free for the
typical trader.  A higher QTL balance, yet to be determined, is
needed for the more advanced and bot like features.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money