Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:23:39 AM

tl;dr    Roll Eyes  ===> we demand see the wallet with 100BTC in it!!!!

Ask and ye shall receive: 16xLnMThHwNCoLCTH4kbwvmeU1KD7YEywE

Feel free to compare it to the income / expenses tabs on the Poloniex public ledger: http://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

Final Balance    0 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/16xLnMThHwNCoLCTH4kbwvmeU1KD7YEywE

Roll Eyes

That is the address that busoni gave me. He said anyone could then 'follow the money' from there.

this is looking fishy as fvck!!! :\ jmho ...who has the 94BTC now?

I already answered that above. Poloniex still holds it. We have to submit a request for anything we want to
use the funds for. They dispense the BTC directly to where it needs to go. The BTC doesn't come directly
to us.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:35:04 AM

Feel free to compare it to the income / expenses tabs on the Poloniex public ledger: http://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

Final Balance    0 BTC

Roll Eyes

That is the address that busoni gave me. He said anyone could then 'follow the money' from there.

this is looking fishy as fvck!!! :\ jmho ...who has the 94BTC now?

I already answered that above. Poloniex still holds it. We have to submit a request for anything we want to
use the funds for. They dispense the BTC directly to where it needs to go. The BTC doesn't come directly
to us.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me your probly better off talking to a brick wall it would understand what you are saying , BBmodBB obviously is obviously lack any type  of intelligence what so ever and I would actually hit ignore , seriously  not worth talking to and Im sure you have better things to do than repeat yourself to some that could easily just read and go back a few pages and find all questions answered!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:40:36 AM

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN PAYMENTS OF THE BOUNTIES IN QBK but we are waiting for POLO to unfreeze the withdraw section. I am logging off for the night so tomorrow if it is unfrozen all bounties will be paid. Every bounty holder will receive an extra 10 QBK for their patience thanks.

10 qbk wont solve the situation if you hold more than 1000 or even more

You announced this coin to be asset backed - the biggest asset are the btc that you got through the ICO and
at current price its time to make use of it at least a bit to stabelize the coin

You could do some of the following:
- put a big buywall to 0.0001 btc price or maybe even higher
   - a) people that want to quit can do so at max of 50% loss
   - b) price will stabelize somewhere above
   - c) qibucks bought by that wall and put into the fund are out of the market as long as you dont sell them again which is like paying to every current holder
       - burning those coins would also be a good idea by sending them to an obviously not legit address like AAAAAAAAAA... or something
- start to buy up more qibuck at the current low price - a steady stream of buyorders makes people see that the value rises, so people hold more and dump less

Either way you should proove that bagholders dont loose on qibuck.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:41:43 AM

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN PAYMENTS OF THE BOUNTIES IN QBK but we are waiting for POLO to unfreeze the withdraw section. I am logging off for the night so tomorrow if it is unfrozen all bounties will be paid. Every bounty holder will receive an extra 10 QBK for their patience thanks.

You announced this coin to be asset backed - the biggest asset are the btc that you got through the ICO and
at current price its time to make use of it at least a bit to stabelize the coin

- c) qibucks bought by that wall and put into the fund are out of the market as long as you dont sell them again which is like paying to every current holder
       - burning those coins would also be a good idea by sending them to an obviously not legit address like AAAAAAAAAA... or something
- start to buy up more qibuck at the current low price - a steady stream of buyorders makes people see that the value rises, so people hold more and dump less

no

d34g13

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:49:05 AM

no

thx for the detailed feedback lol
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:52:37 AM

This coin would not exist if there were any bad intentions.
I think the team deserve all the respect for bringing a new Coin that supports the community.
We are focused on this coin 100%,we do not care what value the coin is as the Coin will have it's foundations in place.

Sorry to quote this but this is hilarious. Are you being serious? You guys don't want to earn respect rather demand it? Well thats something new, you don't see in the altcoin section everyday - the dev back patting himself. Yeah the foundations are in place for sure.

Thanks guys for the discussion till now, I am outta here.

It's about time.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:26:21 AM

Final Balance    0 BTC

Roll Eyes

That is the initial ICO address. From there, all but roughly 1 BTC worth was transferred to 1BYoZsDJW294zHsFWmtED2Sxaajpm63nxZ,
which is held - once again - by Poloniex. That $ 557.60, if you'll compare that address to the ledger, is the SysCoin investment that
was made yesterday.

AGAIN ====> Final Balance    0 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1BYoZsDJW294zHsFWmtED2Sxaajpm63nxZ

Roll Eyes

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:40:23 AM

Final Balance    0 BTC

Roll Eyes

That is the initial ICO address. From there, all but roughly 1 BTC worth was transferred to 1BYoZsDJW294zHsFWmtED2Sxaajpm63nxZ,
which is held - once again - by Poloniex. That $ 557.60, if you'll compare that address to the ledger, is the SysCoin investment that
was made yesterday.

AGAIN ====> Final Balance    0 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1BYoZsDJW294zHsFWmtED2Sxaajpm63nxZ

Roll Eyes

https://blockchain.info/address/12Wus1BuRooRWut9EuJ6QbBQxsmwaEFiV4

Stop being a retard and learn how to use the blockchain

BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/12Wus1BuRooRWut9EuJ6QbBQxsmwaEFiV4

Stop being a retard and learn how to use the blockchain

you silly rabbit...close but why buy 25,000 of their own coins when there are still 150000000 something coins left over?

Roll Eyes

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:49:36 AM

I second this. Do something! Yeesh
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:56:03 AM

I second this. Do something! Yeesh

Thirded, and I would ask that you send the qibuck to a burn address.  At .0001, you could buy up the whole coin for a little over half the ICO.  Eventually, the price will start to rise.  After this is put into place and a bunch of qibuck has been burned, all the holders can tweet bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:12:36 AM

Thirded, and I would ask that you send the qibuck to a burn address.  At .0001, you could buy up the whole coin for a little over half the ICO.  Eventually, the price will start to rise.  After this is put into place and a bunch of qibuck has been burned, all the holders can tweet bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange.

If I recall correctly, they will create a stabilization fund, although not so sure it'll be quite as extreme as a wall like being suggested.

Instead of the wall, I'd go with a multipool. It should provide some volume/buy support hopefully. And ideally as the team gets things going, including adding other exchanges, the price will rise.

Although I think they should do something to support the price, I wouldn't want them to go through a huge chunk of their ICO money just to buy up coins from early investors who expected quick profits. It'd sort of kill the plan for the coin ... where would they get money for assets + future coin features then?
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:19:11 AM

Thirded, and I would ask that you send the qibuck to a burn address.  At .0001, you could buy up the whole coin for a little over half the ICO.  Eventually, the price will start to rise.  After this is put into place and a bunch of qibuck has been burned, all the holders can tweet bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange.

If I recall correctly, they will create a stabilization fund, although not so sure it'll be quite as extreme as a wall like being suggested.

Instead of the wall, I'd go with a multipool. It should provide some volume/buy support hopefully. And ideally as the team gets things going, including adding other exchanges, the price will rise.

Although I think they should do something to support the price, I wouldn't want them to go through a huge chunk of their ICO money just to buy up coins from early investors who expected quick profits. It'd sort of kill the plan for the coin ... where would they get money for assets + future coin features then?

Are you kidding?  If they could get 250,000 coins at .0001 (which they won't be able to), it would only cost 25 BTC.  That's a 100% profit on the 50 BTC given to them.  How can you turn down 100% profit?  Maybe syscoin will generate more than that, but who know?  Then only 250,000 coins will remain so you will get double of every BTC they generate.  Understand?

edit: Obviously, I mean it's a 100% profit on the 25 BTC.  The coins were already sold at 50 BTC, and they're now buying them at 25 BTC.  So, it's a 25 BTC profit.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

Are you kidding?  If they could get 250,000 coins at .0001 (which they won't be able to), it would only cost 25 BTC.  That's a 100% profit on the 50 BTC given to them.  How can you turn down 100% profit?  Maybe syscoin will generate more than that, but who know?  Then only 250,000 coins will remain so you will get double of every BTC they generate.  Understand?

I understand. But spending 25 btc for coins worth 25 btc on the current market (set by the buy wall) isn't exactly profit for the asset fund. It is profit if looking at it from the perspective of the initial money given them, of course ... although it's more profit if they simply didn't buy any QBK at all with the buy wall.

Burning them like proposed is an interesting thought. But you are just assuming that will equate to a higher valuation of the coin afterwards. I agree in that it should result in a higher valuation due to rarity being increased, but we can't say for certainty that will occur. It just seems like too big a chunk of their ico money to spend, at least in my opinion.

I'd go with a multipool and perhaps some stabilization using funds, but I wouldn't go crazy with it just yet. A buy wall could always be used as a last resort.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

I understand. But spending 25 btc for coins worth 25 btc on the current market (set by the buy wall) isn't exactly profit for the asset fund. It is profit if looking at it from the perspective of the initial money given them, of course ... although it's more profit if they simply didn't buy any QBK at all with the buy wall.

Burning them like proposed is an interesting thought. But you are just assuming that will equate to a higher valuation of the coin afterwards. I agree in that it should result in a higher valuation due to rarity being increased, but we can't say for certainty that will occur. It just seems like too big a chunk of their ico money to spend, at least in my opinion.

I'd go with a multipool and perhaps some stabilization using funds, but I wouldn't go crazy with it just yet. A buy wall could always be used as a last resort.

You're not thinking about it correctly.  It is a 25 BTC profit.  They short sold their own coin at .0002 and are buying it back at .0001.

You don't get those opportunities that often.  It's a good one.

Also, a multipool might work if there are a number of supporters, but judging by how quickly people are jumping out the window to get away from this, I'm not even sure it will pay for itself.

edit: For instance, if they bought the whole coin back for 50 BTC, they would then have the entire coin back + 50 BTC profit.  Does that make it easier to understand?

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:44:00 AM

You're not thinking about it correctly.  It is a 25 BTC profit.  They short sold their own coin at .0002 and are buying it back at .0001.

You don't get those opportunities that often.  It's a good one.

Also, a multipool might work if there are a number of supporters, but judging by how quickly people are jumping out the window to get away from this, I'm not even sure it will pay for itself.

I'm thinking of it as:

They don't buy any coins at all, they made 50 btc.

They buy back the coins, they made 25 btc + coins.

It's only a greater profit if they can then sell those coins for more than they paid for them (.0001). Or if they burn them and then valuation increases. It is possible, of course. Again, I wouldn't just jump into doing that right now if it was me. And a lot of people are so eager to dump because they went in with the typical ICO mindset. They wanted 2-4x profits right away, and when that didn't occur, decided to bail.

I'd at least give it more time before considering the wall. The devs could get their act together, buy up some more assets + start on some new coin features and get the coin on other exchanges, which possibly could increase valuation enough to not require a wall. Throw in a multipool + some price stabilization... it might be enough.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:50:58 AM

You're not thinking about it correctly.  It is a 25 BTC profit.  They short sold their own coin at .0002 and are buying it back at .0001.

You don't get those opportunities that often.  It's a good one.

I'm thinking of it as:

They don't buy any coins at all, they made 50 btc.

They buy back the coins, they made 25 btc + coins.

It's only a greater profit if they can then sell those coins for more than they paid for them (.001). Or if they burn them and then valuation increases. It is possible, of course. Again, I wouldn't just jump into doing that right now if it was me. And a lot of people are so eager to dump because they went in with the typical ICO mindset. They wanted 2-4x profits right away, and when that didn't occur, decided to bail.

I'd at least give it more time before considering the wall. The devs could get their act together, buy up some more assets + start on some new coin features and get the coin on other exchanges, which possibly could increase valuation enough to not require a wall. Throw in a multipool + some price stabilization... it might be enough.

Ehh... this is not a smart way to look at it in my opinion.  I do think syscoin is a good gamble and have money invested in it, but it's just that, a gamble.  Buying up as much of QBK as possible at 50% price is a guaranteed 100% return on that money as it was already sold at .0002.

If they don't take a guaranteed 100% profit, it's bad management imo.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:56:55 AM

Ehh... this is not a smart way to look at it in my opinion.  I do think syscoin is a good gamble and have money invested in it, but it's just that, a gamble.  Buying up as much of QBK as possible at 50% price is a guaranteed 100% return on that money as it was already sold at .0002.

It only makes sense for them to do that if they then turn around and burn the coins. Otherwise, people would complain of the devs basically sitting on a giant stash of coin, similar to a premine. You don't want any single group holding such a large percentage of the overall coins.

So yeah, it could increase valuation... maybe. Or maybe not.

If they simply treated it like a regular investor would, perhaps it'd be a good bet. But then people would complain they are sitting on 250K coins (or however many they buy).
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:01:22 AM

Ehh... this is not a smart way to look at it in my opinion.  I do think syscoin is a good gamble and have money invested in it, but it's just that, a gamble.  Buying up as much of QBK as possible at 50% price is a guaranteed 100% return on that money as it was already sold at .0002.

It only makes sense for them to do that if they then turn around and burn the coins. Otherwise, people would complain of the devs basically sitting on a giant stash of coin, similar to a premine. You don't want any single group holding such a large percentage of the overall coins.

So yeah, it could increase valuation... maybe. Or maybe not.

If they simply treated it like a regular investor would, perhaps it'd be a good bet. But then people would complain they are sitting on 250K coins (or however many they buy).

Right.  They have to burn them.  That way each coin receives a greater percentage of the dividend.  So it's good for bagholders, which is the whole point of the coin.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:06:51 AM

Right.  They have to burn them.  That way each coin receives a greater percentage of the dividend.  So it's good for bagholders, which is the whole point of the coin.

Yep, but we can't assume burning them will increase the valuation enough to make up for the 25 btc (or however much they'd spend) buying the coins in the first place. Simply reducing the number of coins should increase the valuation... but who knows how that could work out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: