Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

hey guys, ETA means ESTIMATED time of arrival. An estimate does not imply an exact time. Especially with programming. You should all already know this by now.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

If anon exchange will be released soon, in the future we will have vootmarket and vootcloud, we will be back, patience is the key.
captainbluff

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:08:04 AM

Thread is too long to read and I'm too old to go back read them all. Can someone please summarize what drove the price down?
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:21:34 AM

Thread is too long to read and I'm too old to go back read them all. Can someone please summarize what drove the price down?

if u want to invest money reading the tread is a small time price to pay for the information

u sound more like a person trying to fud in a clever way

lol no ty
EdsWow1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:30:40 AM

short version: someone bought high and sold low.

long version:

once upon the time
while the sun did shine
someone wasn't shy
and bought very high.

but then he missed a thread
panicked on what he read
on one posting alone
selling low made him a clown.

Grin

conclusion: shit happens.

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
walkingtall111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:33:09 AM

Jefferson can you clarify who is the lead dev now?

I believe MsCollec is still lead dev for Vootcoin as he did not show any indication that he will be leaving, if he does leave he will of course let us know. However,  a lot of the work is being outsourced to SMOKE team which consists of a few members. The lead dev of SMOKE is working on the anon exchange while the other team members are working on the Vootcloud and Vootmarket features. So right now it is the SMOKE team who are working on the next 3 big features in this order: Anon Exchange (to be launched soon), Vootmarket, and VootCloud.

Do you know if the Vootmarket and Vootcloud development has been paid for completely?
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:34:32 AM

Whales wanted to accumulate more so they got their friends to act like the coin died and scooped up a bunch of coins from the weak hands. Once devs deliver whales jack the price up and sell the coins back to us much higher. (See cloak, drk, xc and every other coin that goes down before shooting back up)

fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:38:27 AM

Hold or stake, guys, be patient, we will list on btc38 very soon
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:41:00 AM

if u want to invest money reading the tread is a small time price to pay for the information

u sound more like a person trying to fud in a clever way

Sounds like you are assuming, you know what happens when you do that.
fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:13:33 AM

Hold or stake, guys, be patient, we will list on btc38 very soon

The price is ridiculously undervalued, set your buy orders and get more, don't dump, we will go up finnaly.
jiwany

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

has this been discussed about the anon exchange?

- who will support and administer the exchange and finance the ongoing costs (i assume fees will cover costs in the long term)?
- was the initial payment including the ongoing support and admin?
- is there a contracted length of time?
- how will the fees be used and divvied up?
caiyongab

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:42:48 AM

any news? Grin

fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:56:47 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 03:11:35 AM by fox19891989

Was the tor interation delivered by smoke team?

If yes, we need hold because they delivered tor interation on time. Also will be vootmarket/anonex/vootcloud
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:17:27 AM

Was the tor interation delivered by smoke team?

If yes, we need hold because they delivered tor interation on time. Also will be vootmarket/anonex/vootcloud

I will find out  Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:53:15 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 04:12:53 AM by DrSnAzZy

Looking for someone with wallet development experience  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really need some help with my wallet. I had a previous error that Nite69 compiled a wallet for me to fix ,

Randomly i open up my wallet to stake my coins the other day and i get the following

http://imgur.com/XjHaGgk

MsCollec told me to backup the .dat and .conf and try a brand new wallet installation. Now i get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed"  Shocked Huh Shocked Huh

THIS IS NOT A FUD POST! I just have been sending lots of pm's with very slow replys and have not been able to access my coins for going on almost a week. Anyone who can help it would be GREATLY appriciated! This is beyond my comfort zone of troubleshooting.

Anyone who can help please PM me.

make sure your configure files is okay too.

simple test. rename your vootcoin.conf into something like vootcoin.con  

then lunch wallet. if it load up then you probably have a typo in config.

sometimes the addnodes ie: 98.2.3.4.3:port     instead of addnode=98.2.3.4.3:port

Had a little hope, but no luck with this. Appreciate the help. Anything else you can advise shoot me a pm

This is a screenshot of what i have right now

http://imgur.com/Ddl2VKB

Vootcoin!
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:01 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 04:36:31 AM by neite99

Looking for someone with wallet development experience  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really need some help with my wallet. I had a previous error that Nite69 compiled a wallet for me to fix ,

Randomly i open up my wallet to stake my coins the other day and i get the following

MsCollec told me to backup the .dat and .conf and try a brand new wallet installation. Now i get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed"  Shocked Huh Shocked Huh

THIS IS NOT A FUD POST! I just have been sending lots of pm's with very slow replys and have not been able to access my coins for going on almost a week. Anyone who can help it would be GREATLY appriciated! This is beyond my comfort zone of troubleshooting.

sometimes the addnodes ie: 98.2.3.4.3:port     instead of addnode=98.2.3.4.3:port

Had a little hope, but no luck with this. Appreciate the help. Anything else you can advise shoot me a pm

Is it windows? You may be able to pull it using previous versions or system restore.

Edit:

I am unsure if the roaming fonder is restored with system restore. So I could be way off base here.
InfN8Void

Activity: 101

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:36:20 AM

Is it windows? You may be able to pull it using previous versions or system restore.

If you can get the old client up with the wallet.dat do this.

There is a function called "dumpwallet" in the RPC commands.  type dumpwallet <filename> and it dumps your wallet to a text file with a name of your choice, with all the private keys. Then use importwallet <dumpfile> in the console of the new client.

Hope it helps somebody. (Hippie tech)(sync 432#8622)

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:42:50 AM

There is a function called "dumpwallet" in the RPC commands.  type dumpwallet <filename> and it dumps your wallet to a text file with a name of your choice, with all the private keys. Then use importwallet <dumpfile> in the console of the new client.

make sure you back up everything before doing more things
InfN8Void

Activity: 101

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:48:57 AM

yes, make a couple of copies of the wallet.dat, always a good idea.

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:01:26 AM

yes, make a couple of copies of the wallet.dat, always a good idea.

Some guys here did it by creating a new wallet and then replacing it with the old .DAT file

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190710.0

Its a bitcoin wallet but its all based off of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: