Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:01:59 AM

Looking for someone with wallet development experience  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really need some help with my wallet. I had a previous error that Nite69 compiled a wallet for me to fix ,

Randomly i open up my wallet to stake my coins the other day and i get the following

http://imgur.com/XjHaGgk

MsCollec told me to backup the .dat and .conf and try a brand new wallet installation. Now i get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed"  Shocked Huh Shocked Huh

THIS IS NOT A FUD POST! I just have been sending lots of pm's with very slow replys and have not been able to access my coins for going on almost a week. Anyone who can help it would be GREATLY appriciated! This is beyond my comfort zone of troubleshooting.

Anyone who can help please PM me.

make sure your configure files is okay too.

simple test. rename your vootcoin.conf into something like vootcoin.con  

then lunch wallet. if it load up then you probably have a typo in config.

sometimes the addnodes ie: 98.2.3.4.3:port     instead of addnode=98.2.3.4.3:port

Had a little hope, but no luck with this. Appreciate the help. Anything else you can advise shoot me a pm

This is a screenshot of what i have right now

http://imgur.com/Ddl2VKB

Is it windows? You may be able to pull it using previous versions or system restore.

If you can get the old client up with the wallet.dat do this.

There is a function called "dumpwallet" in the RPC commands.  type dumpwallet <filename> and it dumps your wallet to a text file with a name of your choice, with all the private keys. Then use importwallet <dumpfile> in the console of the new client.

Hope it helps somebody. (Hippie tech)(sync 432#8622)

make sure you back up everything before doing more things

yes, make a couple of copies of the wallet.dat, always a good idea.

+1000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:53:33 AM

Sneak peek into the revolutionary exchange!

Facts:
- the exchange will support the price of Voot to make it stable and help it constantly to rise
- final launch date yet unknown, but soon
- first of it's kind (anonymowus and decentralised)

It might become new biggest exchange if promoted right. Once there was a coin named Mint, and then was Mintpal exchange. Now there is Voot and we should hope that Voot exchange will become new leader!

jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:59:49 AM

A quick update for everyone, from the SMOKE devs:

- at no point will there be any currency (USD, EUR, CAD, etc.) conversion on the exchange, from any country only the trade of crypto currency will be enabled
- there will also be stop gaps placed to help prevent any fraudulent or bad activity to take place

The dev also told me to emphasize that the exchange, although anonymous, will only be used for legitimate transactions only. At no point will they permit any illegal or illegitimate purposes. Any users found using the exchange that violates the terms will be banned and punished if severe.

These are just words from the dev himself. They're currently doing everything they can to make sure the exchange launch is smooth and without any issues as well as optimizing it's security features. As it is an exchange that will deal with people's money, security is a high priority. Launching an insecure exchange and allowing people to deposit funds will do much more damage to this coin's and devs' than a late launch.

Also, please note that the screenshots shared by me are beta versions of the exchange. Do not be surprised if the exchange looks different on launch, I have no further access to any newer versions/builds of the exchange yet.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
sunbird_go

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:05:24 AM

- at no point will there be any currency (USD, EUR, CAD, etc.) conversion on the exchange, from any country only the trade of crypto currency will be enabled
- there will also be stop gaps placed to help prevent any fraudulent or bad activity to take place

The dev also told me to emphasize that the exchange, although anonymous, will only be used for legitimate transactions only. At no point will they permit any illegal or illegitimate purposes. Any users found using the exchange that violates the terms will be banned and punished if severe.

These are just words from the dev himself. They're currently doing everything they can to make sure the exchange launch is smooth and without any issues as well as optimizing it's security features. As it is an exchange that will deal with people's money, security is a high priority. Launching an insecure exchange and allowing people to deposit funds will do much more damage to this coin's and devs' than a late launch.

Also, please note that the screenshots shared by me are beta versions of the exchange. Do not be surprised if the exchange looks different on launch, I have no further access to any newer versions/builds of the exchange yet.
good job
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:06:35 AM

Great!

Good that I've accumulated. Cheesy

redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Dev,

Can't we just use our new logo consistently?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:14:57 AM

Great!

Good that I've accumulated. Cheesy

Waiting, and i will promote in twitter as possible as I can.
TheMilkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:17:11 AM

Also, posting a roadmap for newcomers would be great!
fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

I remember tor interation has been done by smoke team, and it is implemented in voot already. I trust smoke can finish anon ex, vootmarket, vootcloud finnaly.

Cloak has its p2p market, we will have vootmarket, so we will fly very high like cloak
Thirty30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:25:09 AM

Dev,

Which one is new?  The blue one is really bad. No offense.  It just reminds me of like a medicine logo you would find in a pharmacy or  a piece of Easter candy.
TheMilkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:24 AM

Don't be afraid but we might go to 300/400 price range before we go up.
redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:00:26 AM

Dev,

Which one is new?  The blue one is really bad. No offense.  It just reminds me of like a medicine logo you would find in a pharmacy or  a piece of Easter candy.

That you are saying is new one.
I don't like it either but it was picked by competition. (already spent from bounty)
Using old and new logos without consistency may not look clean and neat anyway.
fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:04:38 AM

Why are you dumping?
fox19891989

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:09:07 AM

We wait for so long time, when can they release it?
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:09:33 AM

Any users found using the exchange that violates the terms will be banned and punished if severe.

and

- first of it's kind (anonymowus and decentralised)

First we need spell check and proof reading.

Decentralized yet there will be someone banning us.

People are dumping because although it may work the trust level is way down and the presentation of it all isn't the best.

TheMilkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:07 AM

Why are you dumping?

Probably some people are thinking that it is the last chance to sell at 400/500 price range for quite long time. I am holding despite I've already lost (since I bought for 500 satoshi), but I hop this coin will spike in the future (late August at latest).
Madmach

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

AnonEx is not for Voot only? No Devs this coin?
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:16:16 AM

AnonEx is not for Voot only? No Devs this coin?

What do you mean? I do not fully understand your question, sorry.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:30:10 AM

Guys, we DESPERATELY need buy support. Please throw all your BTC that you are willing to risk into it. Noone will do this for us. We need to reverse this trend, I hate waking up to lower and lower prices despite good news. I don't know why is that.

Also, I agree that mod should not be deleting all the "uncomfortable posts". This could easily get as an argument against our coin. FUDDers won't stop fudding, so deleting the FUD is not a solution. Better just ignore them or confront them with facts.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

Guys, we DESPERATELY need buy support. Please throw all your BTC that you are willing to risk into it. Noone will do this for us. We need to reverse this trend, I hate waking up to lower and lower prices despite good news. I don't know why is that.

Also, I agree that mod should not be deleting all the "uncomfortable posts". This could easily get as an argument against our coin. FUDDers won't stop fudding, so deleting the FUD is not a solution. Better just ignore them or confront them with facts.

It is all manipulation men, people with a lot of coins are putting big sell orders, so people start to panic and sell low, and in the meantime they are adding coins, so how more selling presurre how better for the future Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: