Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139914 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SMOKEPROJECT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:51:33 PM

we are still waiting on what the community wants to do with exchange. the exchange is not beta it is finished and was released on time. we told trading was disabled until we find a legitimate business person to take it over and give control to, we told this to various people over and over again. we gave the link to jefferson before the deadline so the PR team could confirm that it is completed and he could show it to interested parties. currently we have no idea whats happening with it we are unable to do anything very few have made contact with us regarding it. please have a normal discussion about the options for it and then we can have discussions.

also we received no information on what was discussed on IRC or possible solutions in any way. PR is doing a good job but we are completely out of the loop on what the community thinks.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:52:55 PM

yeah its a he i believe and you were one of those that contributed
to the downfall of this coin I've gone back and read it and your name comes up
all the time, funny mine does not as i was away when all this happened
so Forgive me if i don't believe anything you say at all ever.

In fact the 2 guys you and your posse hurt by damaging their investments
with utter bullshit and nonsense should find you and beat you to a bloody
pulp

You have some nerve being at the centre of all this and still blame everyone else but
your self and your part in it. Because its there for all to see even if you try
remove your posts others responded to you

YOu're a disgrace pal and the very reason why some people get beat up in the real world
with your threatning tone, i bet you have some superman pijamas on as we speak
eating your coiokies and milk before bedtime

Oh how wonderfull to be a young
no go to bed like a good little boy
or i'll tell your mommy on you I will Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ceslick

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

digging in the bits... now ant powered!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:54:51 PM

we are still waiting on what the community wants to do with exchange. the exchange is not beta it is finished and was released on time. we told trading was disabled until we find a legitimate business person to take it over and give control to, we told this to various people over and over again. we gave the link to jefferson before the deadline so the PR team could confirm that it is completed and he could show it to interested parties. currently we have no idea whats happening with it we are unable to do anything very few have made contact with us regarding it. please have a normal discussion about the options for it and then we can have discussions.

also we received no information on what was discussed on IRC or possible solutions in any way. PR is doing a good job but we are completely out of the loop on what the community thinks.

PR Team and Foundation, the ball is in your court. What's going on?

http://www.integratedideas.net  - Home of Rock Solid Miners
NZ Based BTC P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-btc/  -  NZ Based DOGE P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-doge/
Cloud mining with CEX.IO: https://cex.io/r/2/ceslicknz/0/
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:55:50 PM

we are still waiting on what the community wants to do with exchange. the exchange is not beta it is finished and was released on time.

No, it definitely was NOT released "on time".  It was released late.

Everyone behind this coin keeps trying to change history.
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:01:10 PM

who is the foundation?
who voted them in how do they figure into what happened
one thing is for sure anyone responsabile for the damage caused
to the coin should have no part in running it now
and that includes everyone who created panic as they obviously not fit for purpose

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SMOKEPROJECT

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:02:14 PM

we are still waiting on what the community wants to do with exchange. the exchange is not beta it is finished and was released on time.

we released it the on the community deadline. this wasn't even a deadline but was an incentive deadline. we released it  hours before this deadline. like we released TOR three days before the deadline. please stop trying to re-write facts. we are not behind this coin we are developing for you the community. but if you want to tear us and each other apart please continue.
darioc

Activity: 199

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:02:32 PM

What ball??  this dev team doesnt have any balls at all, they have tiny little marbles

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:04:05 PM

we released it the on the community deadline. this wasn't even a deadline but was an incentive deadline. we released it  hours before this deadline. like we released TOR three days before the deadline. please stop trying to re-write facts. we are not behind this coin we are developing for you the community. but if you want to tear us and each other apart please continue.

The incentive deadline was set by the community because the community was sick and tired of you coming up with excuses for pushing back the release. 

For the exchange to have been "on time" it would have been released weeks ago. 

It wasn't.
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:04:56 PM

yeah its a he i believe and you were one of those that contributed
to the downfall of this coin I've gone back and read it and your name comes up
all the time, funny mine does not as i was away when all this happened
so Forgive me if i don't believe anything you say at all ever.

In fact the 2 guys you and your posse hurt by damaging their investments
with utter bullshit and nonsense should find you and beat you to a bloody
pulp

You have some nerve being at the centre of all this and still blame everyone else but
your self and your part in it. Because its there for all to see even if you try
remove your posts others responded to you

YOu're a disgrace pal and the very reason why some people get beat up in the real world
with your threatning tone, i bet you have some superman pijamas on as we speak
eating your coiokies and milk before bedtime

Oh how wonderfull to be a young
no go to bed like a good little boy
or i'll tell your mommy on you I will Grin

I know Sovie, I had never even heard of this coin before the PMS outburst of MsCollec, but I was there all of the time damaging it and FUDDing it and pushing it down. It's all my fault that MsCollecs PMS outburst happened and this coin fell to shit... I ADMIT IT... Smiley Smiley Smiley LOL....

But who the hell are you talking about now and "sending death threats to?. Beaten to bloody pulps. Damn. Sounds like deaths threats to me. Idiot. Go back to SYNC coin where you belong.

You are insane.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

The incentive deadline was set by the community because the community was sick and tired of you coming up with excuses for pushing back the release. 

For the exchange to have been "on time" it would have been released weeks ago. 

It wasn't.

Most truth spoken in weeks. Can we now consider Jefferson's offer of new devs, who would be willing to go through crypto-asian's PoD?

kryptos

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:12:09 PM

discussion is not the output, we have reolver the future of the currency as adults. Been waiting for answers and now smoke staff are here to resolve the future of the coin, let's focus on that.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of the newly formed Voot Foundation.

Would you be able to share the source code with us so we can review it?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
ceslick

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

digging in the bits... now ant powered!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:15:33 PM

discussion is not the output, we have reolver the future of the currency as adults. Been waiting for answers and now smoke staff are here to resolve the future of the coin, let's focus on that.

Agreed, Smoketeam, can the let us know progress of other Voot Projects? Market and cloud?

http://www.integratedideas.net  - Home of Rock Solid Miners
NZ Based BTC P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-btc/  -  NZ Based DOGE P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-doge/
Cloud mining with CEX.IO: https://cex.io/r/2/ceslicknz/0/
sovie

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:18:40 PM

so surley the smoke team can reprovide the code
to jefferson if need be?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MinerMario

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:19:14 PM

Keep on them Jefferson, and get the VOOT source. The hell with Smoke's sources. Let them keep their silly exchange and what not. Get your guys involved and verified as PoD and let's do this.

Good luck man.

deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:32:30 PM

@SMOKE TEAM

Kindly reply to Jeff asap. This is important for the next step.

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:47:06 PM

who is the foundation?
who voted them in how do they figure into what happened
one thing is for sure anyone responsabile for the damage caused
to the coin should have no part in running it now
and that includes everyone who created panic as they obviously not fit for purpose
we never got to vote.
community should have had the chance to vote just like we voted for logo.

SMOKEPROJECT

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:50:11 PM

we won't release the sourcecode because we want to avoid leaks. can someone post the business discussion of what actually occurred on the irc chat please?
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:01:45 AM

we won't release the sourcecode because we want to avoid leaks. can someone post the business discussion of what actually occurred on the irc chat please?

some guys said your site doesn't change for a week, the address is still the beta one, u claimed this is the official one?
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:02:17 AM

@smoketeam,

Someone, Atleast one person in the voot foundation needs to review the code. It's the common practice when you outsource a work to someone.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: