Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 09:23:06 PM

Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
What I don't understand Hippie is why do you care if Mr. Spread has 80k of SpreadCoin? There are coins out there that are 100% premined or coins out there that have a premine of 10% which is way more than 80k of Spread and people still invest in them!! So Mr. Spread has 80k worth of Spread big deal!! He created this coin so I would assume that the developer would have some holdings of their own coin or what would be the point of making a coin if the developer couldn't profit off their creation? What I don't understand is why all of a sudden out of nowhere you show up FUDDING this coin to all hell trying to get people to sell their coins? Could you answer that for me please and thank you Smiley Cheers

Do you realize that statements justifying this unethical behaviour may one day land you accessory to fraud charges ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

Lets be clear about a few things about me, okie ?

I do not :
1- share my experiences and/or observations with the intent of creating FUD. (Tough shit if the truth hurts.)
2- create/ use alternate accounts.
3- put myself in a position where there may be a conflict of interest.

girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:26:36 PM

(...)
I do not :
1- share my experiences and/or observations with the intent of creating FUD. (Tough shit if the truth hurts.)
(...)

I severely disagree with this statement. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that supports it?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:32:19 PM

Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
What I don't understand Hippie is why do you care if Mr. Spread has 80k of SpreadCoin? There are coins out there that are 100% premined or coins out there that have a premine of 10% which is way more than 80k of Spread and people still invest in them!! So Mr. Spread has 80k worth of Spread big deal!! He created this coin so I would assume that the developer would have some holdings of their own coin or what would be the point of making a coin if the developer couldn't profit off their creation? What I don't understand is why all of a sudden out of nowhere you show up FUDDING this coin to all hell trying to get people to sell their coins? Could you answer that for me please and thank you Smiley Cheers

Do you realize that statements justifying this unethical behaviour may one day land you accessory to fraud charges ?

I do not :
LMAO accessory to fraud charges haha HOW??? Because I simply stated that BIG DEAL if the developer of the coin holds 80k of HIS coin that HE CREATED? Also I never said that you used alternate accounts did I? I simply asked what your problem was and why all of a sudden did you start FUDDING in this thread? I then stated that there are plenty of coins out there that are either 100% premined or the developers of the coin hold a huge percent of the coin off the hop and people still invest in them.  I don't get where you are trying to say that I will get charged with fraud charges lol I don't see how I could get charged with fraud charges? Because I simply put my faith on a coin that I think is a decent investment that makes me an accessory to fraud? I think you need to figure your shit out buddy and maybe take your meds before you start trying to convince people that something is a scam or a shit coin Smiley But I would love to know how my statements would make me an accessory to fraud charges if you don't mind explaining that to me because I'm sure that the wonderful people of this thread haven't had enough comedy for today Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

girino
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:57:43 PM

Oh god...

I do not :
LMAO accessory to fraud charges haha HOW??? Because I simply stated that BIG DEAL if the developer of the coin holds 80k of HIS coin that HE CREATED? Also I never said that you used alternate accounts did I? I simply asked what your problem was and why all of a sudden did you start FUDDING in this thread? I then stated that there are plenty of coins out there that are either 100% premined or the developers of the coin hold a huge percent of the coin off the hop and people still invest in them.  I don't get where you are trying to say that I will get charged with fraud charges lol I don't see how I could get charged with fraud charges? Because I simply put my faith on a coin that I think is a decent investment that makes me an accessory to fraud? I think you need to figure your shit out buddy and maybe take your meds before you start trying to convince people that something is a scam or a shit coin Smiley But I would love to know how my statements would make me an accessory to fraud charges if you don't mind explaining that to me because I'm sure that the wonderful people of this thread haven't had enough comedy for today Wink

Don't worry, he is just FUDing you into believing you might have committed fraud. But then,

I do not :

leaves me confused... is he creating FUD about the fraud charges and just plain lied to us, or is he telling the truth and thus lying to you about the fraud thing? OMG. Now i'm lost in so many FUD and lies Wink

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:16:00 PM

Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.
Well I did notice that the user changed his password recently lol So maybe that is possible but although I looked through Hippie's posts and the majority of them are FUD after FUD after FUD and actually in the beginning he seemed to be involved in SpreadCoin himself then started bashing it lol I don't know the people here in the CryptoWorld are sometimes super fucked up lmao And for that I blame BathSalts hahahaha But seriously though I hope that a lot of people who were hoping to get into this coin seized this opportunity of cheap prices to get into this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Mr. Spread (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:16:54 PM

Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart them from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough? Source will be available so you will be able to build them yourself.

Developer of SpreadCoin
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:21:22 PM

Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart it from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough?

Linux please, although unless there's some weirdness we can always compile it ourselves from source as usual?   Ah OK thanks.
Sounds promising BTW. Smiley
minerpage

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:21:28 PM

Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart them from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough? Source will be available so you will be able to build them yourself.

Windows do fine for me...
girino
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:43:09 PM

source is fine with me. I always build from source anyway.

wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:54:57 PM

sources please. Smiley

ps: thanks for the funny show today. i almost felt sorry for myself for having sold at 60k earlier.

Mr. Spread (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:02:07 PM

sources please. Smiley

ps: thanks for the funny show today. i almost felt sorry for myself for having sold at 60k earlier.
You also have participated with your html pool  Grin

Developer of SpreadCoin
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:12:42 PM

sources please. Smiley

You also have participated with your html pool  Grin

Haha. Cheesy

Yep. I have to admit I couldn't resist - but that was pure satire! "Je suis crypto" if you like. Wink

Anyone who dumped because of this should probably leave crypto anyways.  Tongue

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:20:18 PM

Ha ha.  You have proven your ignorance.  Why would I fud a coin that I'm holding.  I'm starting to see a pattern though with this coin and darkcoin.  All you darkcoin guys  have jumped that worn out ship and are trying to replicate the same shit you did with darkcoin.

I  await your  army of sockpuppet accounts to immediately coordinate an attack calling me a fudster even though I have said nothing bad about Spreadcoin.

I was right about darkcoin that's why slime like you are now hijacking this coin to push your ponzinodes on everyone.

I stated some time ago that I wouldn't turn this thread into a repeat of drk.  Now you just had to be a stupid fuck and accuse me of things I have nothing to do with.  You are a worthless scammer.  It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.

Now be the good little scammer we all know you can be and shut your ignorant mouth before I  get annoyed.

MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:23:19 PM

It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.
Should you choose to make that mistake, I have more than enough BTC budgeted for Spreadcoin to soak all your sells and then some, if necessary.  If masternodes work, that is.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:23:34 PM

Ha ha.  You have proven your ignorance.  Why would I fud a coin that I'm holding.  I'm starting to see a pattern though with this coin and darkcoin.  All you darkcoin guys  have jumped that worn out ship and are trying to replicate the same shit you did with darkcoin.

I  await your  army of sockpuppet accounts to immediately coordinate an attack calling me a fudster even though I have said nothing bad about Spreadcoin.

I was right about darkcoin that's why slime like you are now hijacking this coin to push your ponzinodes on everyone.

I stated some time ago that I wouldn't turn this thread into a repeat of drk.  Now you just had to be a stupid fuck and accuse me of things I have nothing to do with.  You are a worthless scammer.  It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.

Now be the good little scammer we all know you can be and shut your ignorant mouth before I  get annoyed.

Been wakeboarding recently?
minerpage

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.
Should you choose to make that mistake, I have more than enough BTC budgeted for Spreadcoin to soak all your sells and then some, if necessary.  If masternodes work, that is.

I'll buy some, no problem...
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

I'm a "Darkcoin guy" and i only invested after MrSpread already made the decision to to add masternodes. I'm not pushing anything, MrSpread is doing that... So if you have a problem in where MrSpread is taking the coin, then leave.
bitman008

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:39:06 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 07:57:56 PM by mprep

80K 'lost' coins + pool mining = spreadcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:01:36 AM

Guys,

I'm a long term DRK investor and supporter, I have a single masternode and have been in DRK since it was around it's ATH. I've traded reasonably over that time to build up my holdings (an achievement in and of itself considering I bought in at around 0.02!) but it's not much more than the single masternode. That's okay though, and I'm grateful I've been able to do as much as I do, I've really enjoyed being involved and I love interacting with some very good people.

Now, I've taken a position here in SPR too (unfortunately before all this madness happened over the past few days so I most likely could have had four times as much Spread....that's crypto for you) and am looking forward to setting up a Spread masternode on my existing VPS. I think Mr Spread's take on how things could be done better is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Spread make a positive impact.

And there are clearly many good people here too with lots of commitment, good ideas and positive sentiment. But unfortunately this thread is turning into a farce. I've just spent an hour or so catching up on the past 15 pages and it's been pretty mind numbing to say the least. We've had never ending posts by Hippie and that other idiot that constantly types in big red letters and can't put a space after a comma,to save himself. And now showjackoff has raised his ugly head in here. Good grief! Can we just move on and stop interacting so much with these people? The amount of tit-for-tat back and forth posting is terrible. I'd say 95% of the past 15 pages of posts have just been a constant FUD, then FUD rebuttal, then FUD rebuttal come-back, then FUD rebuttal come-back plus ask for details of proof, explanation, etc. It's appalling that so many are taking the bait and adding to the cacophony and continuation of shit-head noise.

I'm interested in what Spread's going to do to get adopted and how it will make inroads into areas that crypto may not currently touching i.e. what is Spread for and why is it important?

Can we talk about these concepts and just leave these idiots alone? I've responded once to Hippie and then bumped that response but I doubt it's had any effect. That's about as much as I'm willing to do because he's clearly committed to putting shit on everyone. We just shouldn't interact any further. The same with red,"can't,use,commas",text fool. And don't get started with ebolajackoff, it's just not worth it; he's had a history of extreme FUD and aggression in the DRK thread over many months and he's an untrustworthy individual.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: