Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:07:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:04:15 PM by mprep

I'm sure this won't make any difference, some folks only read what they want to.

Do we have a pool? Yes.
It's merely a pool server we setup to solo mine to nothing more, we just so happened to let a couple of other small hashrate users in to help out a bit. Is it a risk? Of course it is.

Mr. Spread has done quite a good job at keeping this coin a solo mineable, that doesn't mean that it will always be that way,  there a lot of smart folks around here and if there is enough $ involved then one should expect that there will be others trying to get in on the action in some form or another.
I am not against pools,what I am against is that spr is not worth the title of 'no pool' and unfair distribution -- wolf0 sold his 50% faster miner to big farmer,maybe to that guy who takes 25% of the network .

This is truth we can even see this and we from china nobody are safe with no pools
quite right.
the wise action is to let those previousDRK  fans ,now  ignorant  SPR holders fuck SPR by theirselves.
without new comers,this coin will die soon.  Wink
any way ,it wont hurt to be alet.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What you are trying to prove by writing all in red.
simply try not to be flooded by posts here.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:07:52 PM

He is trying to prove he is just a sad troll so please don't quote trolls.. they are ignored by most here and im avoding red letters too, it hurt my eyes!!
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:09:23 PM

(...)

Do not help him spam the thread by quoting his red letters. Please edit them out while quoting, this helps everyone (even him, he would have a way better impact if he did not use red letters).

mdsn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:14:44 PM

Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.
no comment about this issue?

We all know you're full of FUD - there is no issue, except you.

He's somewhat right about it.. I remember crouton complaining in Darkcoin about a few major pools having a bunch of hashrate.. we now see the same on SPR except it's private miners with no accountability to anyone versus pools that do have some accountability, at least to their users.

IMO Spreadcoin's only particular feature is flawed and got it's purpose defeated. All the other "features" are copied from other coins.

Edit: had to remove colors from my quote due to crybabies.

I couldn't agree with you more.But it seems nobody esle wants to talk about or even admit those flaws.
Just as you said ,SPR is totally NO FEATURES at all.
Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined
2.not no pool as it claimed on the title any longer
3.unfair distribution -- some one is mining with 50% faster optimized GPU miner

any one want to respond to the issues listed above? please no bullshit,no personal attact this time.
another reason to use red big font is it's easy to find my previous posts.

The use of giant red letters does not help your argument.
duboisi

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

Testing of MN so far so good. I get quite low value in "Score". So should be good to go when the real thing is implemented.
Now sending some mined tSPR to other MN testers.
bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.

He's somewhat right about it.. I remember crouton complaining in Darkcoin about a few major pools having a bunch of hashrate.. we now see the same on SPR except it's private miners with no accountability to anyone versus pools that do have some accountability, at least to their users.

IMO Spreadcoin's only particular feature is flawed and got it's purpose defeated. All the other "features" are copied from other coins.

I couldn't agree with you more.But it seems nobody esle wants to talk about or even admit those flaws.
Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

any one want to respond to the issues listed above? please no bullshit,no personal attact this time.

please focus on what I said,not on what type of font I used. Wink

girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:17:02 PM

(...)

He actually has no argument. All those issues were addressed and clarified publicly, several times, but he does not want answers, he wants to spam. This is tiresome...

bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

1. Sure. Instamine simply means you're butthurt and didn't get in on a coin's launch, so that's not a bad thing.
2. The pools don't work correctly - any miner can steal the blocks, so all miners must trust one another.
3. Please, do prove it.

3. Are you really such a shameless wolf? You really want me to prove it ? Why don't you tell us how many copies of miners you sold? You'd better be honest for your own good. If i post proof here ,that's totally another story. admitting it before your reputation is ruined is a wise choice for you. Wink

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

Don't eat the yellow snow, don't read the red bold text.
Decipher

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:32:22 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

1. Sure. Instamine simply means you're butthurt and didn't get in on a coin's launch, so that's not a bad thing.
2. The pools don't work correctly - any miner can steal the blocks, so all miners must trust one another.
3. Please, do prove it.

3. Are you really such a shameless wolf? You really want me to prove it ? Why don't you tell us how many copies of miners you sold? You'd better be honest for your own good. If i post proof here ,that's totally another story. admitting it before your reputation is ruined is a wise choice for you. Wink
2. I've tested it by myself for 2 days,nobody steal blocks. How can you sold your miner without testing?  Wink Wink
1.Instamine only means on thing the one who owns the wallet earlier got more coins.please think with your head,not your butt. Wink

China agree coin instamine then change reward very sly like dog man bter never add will
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:34:42 PM

An old saying for all you young'ins out there

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

A very good quote, I know another one:

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Good!please point out my error!!
Personal attacts won't change the fact.

I was going to leave well enough alone but why is everyone giving this person a platform.

Look for yourself as they already admitted to what they are. Notice they did not ask what mistake.

Please don't quote.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:34:49 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:02:31 PM by mprep

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

My reputation will remain fine no matter what - so I'm calling your bluff.
How did the buyer contact you?
well,does it violate your privacy if i put the pm records between you and your customers here?  Wink

mdsn

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:34:54 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

please focus on what I said,not on what type of font I used. Wink
The type of font you use can be inflammatory to the overall discussion.
You are not holding a discussion about fact in a formal manner, nor do you full understand the principals of what you are debating well enough to articulate past some short termed claims. You are not going into any depth giving background to the issues you are presenting, except to throw gross forms of slander in giant red letters.
bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:36:49 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:02:10 PM by mprep

An old saying for all you young'ins out there

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

A very good quote, I know another one:

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Good!please point out my error!!
Personal attacts won't change the fact.

I was going to leave well enough alone but why is everyone giving this person a platform.

Look for yourself as they already admitted to what they are.

Please don't quote.
@antonio8 ,please tell us you mined at nonce-POOL,yes or no ?

mdsn

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:36:55 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

2. I've tested it by myself for 2 days,nobody steal blocks. How can you sold your miner without testing?  Wink Wink
1.Instamine only means on thing the one who owns the wallet earlier got more coins.please think with your head,not your butt. Wink

China agree coin instamine then change reward very sly like dog man bter never add will

China agree?
bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:56:49 PM

Please - I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, which means anything you have is bogus. Keep that fake confidence if you want; it'll get you nowhere.
Oh,really?? when did you turned down pm ? just 1 minute ago ??  Grin
Unfortunately,I have more than 2 pages of pm records between you and your customers last week.  Wink

DecryptR

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:58:00 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

Please - I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, which means anything you have is bogus. Keep that fake confidence if you want; it'll get you nowhere.

Yes alot of us Vietnamese can see all through the big SPR hype buying and selling to each other to fake volume all the coins that miner instamine before changing reward to purse and being unfair.

You call them trolls but they tell truth you just not look or hear.

Wolf with hidden miner that make more hash power making money from sell miner and mining with miner very more unfair.
soundslave

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:01:16 PM

Don't eat the yellow snow, don't read the red bold text.

Best post for sure. Thanks for the laughs.

(There's so much spam in this thread that I am not anymore ashamed to post useless comments Cheesy )

hf,
soundslave.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:06:03 PM

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

Yes alot of us Vietnamese can see all through the big SPR hype buying and selling to each other to fake volume all the coins that miner instamine before changing reward to purse and being unfair.

You call them trolls but they tell truth you just not look or hear.

Wolf with hidden miner that make more hash power making money from sell miner and mining with miner very more unfair.

I usually don't agree with randoms talking nonsense but they really do have a point, how can you explain about the whole instamine then change of block reward ?

You haven't even got enough people to setup masternodes for your coin let alone give more coins to your only users to setup 300 and yet you are still struggling... that shows great interest  Roll Eyes

bitman008

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:09:58 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:01:04 PM by mprep

I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, period. So shit or get off the pot.

DecryptR, it's actually very fair. You get miners for free from people, ignoring their hard work - that isn't fair.

Anyway, I really want to see what bitmoan will come up with - seeing as the records he is bluffing about don't exist - because they never happened.
Sold or not,it's your own business.You sold it but deny it ,it's a matter of  honesty.

Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: