Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810024 times)
LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:24:40 AM

I/we the miners, investors and the end users have every damn right to demand transparency and real answers.

Cryptos were supposed to be about freeing us from the dreaded third party. Instead it is further enslaving us.

To make it simple. Please list out your demands properly without any smiley face as you usually do, please ? So we can understand why you are even in this thread.

Your agenda is that you hate cryptos, but why are you here in SPR instead of making your own thread and trash talk about it all you want ? Why aren't you at DRK , Marucoin, Talkcoin, Cannabis (Wait your here which explains why you call yourself Hippig), Startcoin, Checkcoin, blucoin, monero, bitcoin, litecoin, blablacoin etc there ?

I'm the one who threatened you so finding you back here is really annoying, flat out disgusting really.

Your actions do not demand transparency and real answers, your actions here is wasting everyone's time, effort, little bit of brain power, BTCtalk page count and storage space to even respond to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:47:23 AM

I/we the miners, investors and the end users have every damn right to demand transparency and real answers.

Cryptos were supposed to be about freeing us from the dreaded third party. Instead it is further enslaving us.

To make it simple. Please list out your demands properly without any smiley face as you usually do, please ? So we can understand why you are even in this thread.

Your agenda is that you hate cryptos, but why are you here in SPR instead of making your own thread and trash talk about it all you want ? Why aren't you at DRK , Marucoin, Talkcoin, Cannabis (Wait your here which explains why you call yourself Hippig), Startcoin, Checkcoin, blucoin, monero, bitcoin, litecoin, blablacoin etc there ?

I'm the one who threatened you so finding you back here is really annoying, flat out disgusting really.

Your actions do not demand transparency and real answers, your actions here is wasting everyone's time, effort, little bit of brain power, BTCtalk page count and storage space to even respond to you.

LeongTap - i am quite astounded that for someone such as you who wants things done in an effective manner - can admit to threatening people as a 'tool' in doing so ...

how do you propose that threatening ANYONE - let alone someone that you disagree with - going to solve anything? ...

apart from the simplistic crap ( everyone here calls it fud - i call it crap ) that gets thrown about here - everyone is entitled to their opinion ... by 'threatening' ANYONE - do you really think that is the most positive way of doing things? ... seriously? ...

i disagree with many many MANY things are that said and done here on this forum as well a great deal of others - and voice my OPINION on some - and ignore most others ... but never threaten ...

in any case - transparency is EVERYONES right - that is something i agree with you on hippie ... but NOT to the extent that devs who spend countless hours work and energy to willingly give away IF they deem that their hard work is worth something ...

they are VERY transparent ( wolf - djm to name two straight off the bat ) about what they are doing ... i dont think they ever once tried to make it a secret that they were selling the WORK that they invested so heavily in ...

they have been completely transparent about that - wouldnt you say? ...

if its the work that you want from them - there is a small fee involved ... what they charge is NOT the software per se ... it is the work they have invested to make the software work so much better than the freely available one ... kudos to them ... this is what FREE ENTERPRISE is all about ... a free and open market ...

i wish i had the developmental skills in c++ and the like to make things work that much better ... but i dont ... so the experts in their field deserve the funds that they are requesting for the release of their work ... free enterprise at its best ... its up to ME whether I will adhere to the request and pay OR voice an opinion on it OR just use what is available at the time ...

right this minute - i am using tsiv's miner for my farm on spr - and sp's miner for all the other algos ... does this mean that im against sp charging for his optimized spreadminer? ... not in the slightest ...

i have access to it AND i dont use it due to the release of it under windows and not linux ... did i stop donating to sp? or djm ( for his neoscrypt optimizations )? ... no way ...

i have donated to both and will continue to do so ... its MY choice ... its my way of saying 'i appreciate all the hard work you have done' ...

as for spr - i choose whether i want to help with testing and whether i want my resources to be used for the coin or not ... MINE ...

opinions are just that - opinions ... they are neither wrong or right - just opinions ... what people think - out loud ... Smiley

spr has done some good cloning AND advancements ... looks like its paused for the moment - lets see what happens next ... if there is a next ...

i for one am looking forward to it ...

#crysx

njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:59:42 AM

So who is buying up as much as they can?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 03:00:20 AM

ive been mining it - its more fun Smiley ...

#crysx

njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:01:26 AM

#crysx

Also a good idea. What is the diff at? I will probably mine it tonight while I sleep.

** By the way the top 100 wallets have risen almost 2% in total SPR amount.
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:23:42 AM

Anyone else having a hard time finding blocks. 40 MH and only 4 blocks in 24 hours.
LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:28:43 AM

LeongTap - i am quite astounded that for someone such as you who wants things done in an effective manner - can admit to threatening people as a 'tool' in doing so ...

how do you propose that threatening ANYONE - let alone someone that you disagree with - going to solve anything? ...

apart from the simplistic crap ( everyone here calls it fud - i call it crap ) that gets thrown about here - everyone is entitled to their opinion ... by 'threatening' ANYONE - do you really think that is the most positive way of doing things? ... seriously? ...

i disagree with many many MANY things are that said and done here on this forum as well a great deal of others - and voice my OPINION on some - and ignore most others ... but never threaten ...

I've done it, i'm admitting to it, but i did not threatened him due to him trying to be a bring down SPR (create FUD and crap and all that) being a threat to my investments per say as would one normally think:

Lets put it in context from my perspective:

I mainly read tech articles and  since 2013 i've picked up crytocurrency, i've crashed and burned before as many others but i'm not complaining, these are risk we all understood coming in.

SPR was a nice change in pace because unlike most other threads and coins which are basically, noob welcoming threads without any interactive future plans of discussion (to the moon ~~~ Huh anyone ?) the debates and discussions here are worthy to read, that is until Hippig and the rest came.

Instead of just clicking on the report to moderator post, i've tried to get rid of these guys through example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.40

Hippig is the biggest distraction and the biggest annoyance, sure some of his posts got deleted but he acts as if he owns the place.

Imagine me sitting in the bazaar which is SPR ANN page, there will be guys standing on the stage spouting nonsence, there will be others throwing tomatos at him, and soon he'd be dragged away, so it doesn't bother me the least.

But Hippig is the guy who is running around throwing tomatos and xxxx over all the place as he runs around with  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

And the police and janitors can't do much about him because they say he is a loon, then the guys who throws tomato will be running after him, throwing tomatos too, in a short while, the whole place is filled with tomatos and Hippig's xxxx.

This RAGES me to no end, it makes trying to follow the events of things happening here a pain and stressful event.

He cannot be reasoned with, he avoids questions that would expose his agenda, or requires him to comply an intelligent answer.

He latches on minuscule mistakes of others as if he has exposed a ring leader of satanism hiding in the Vatican. (Ironic yes because he hates religions too)

He is Hippig.

spr has done some good cloning AND advancements ... looks like its paused for the moment - lets see what happens next ... if there is a next ...

#crysx

I Haven't read this thread in the past 3 days because i was sick, and had some other private issues to attend to. Given Mr. Spread's traits (or the personality he has opted to show), should a similar real life situation befell him  it wouldn't be strange that he wouldn't bother to post a "I'll be busy, i'll be back soon".

The past few days is Chinese New Year in China, and all other major chinese populated areas would be in the same festive mood. I'm not saying he is Chinese just providing note that around 15% of the world's population is taking a break this week.

SPR has shown more intuitive advancement over any other coin in the past 4 months. I am looking forward to it too.
njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:06:51 AM

I've done it, i'm admitting to it, but i did not threatened him due to him trying to be a bring down SPR (create FUD and crap and all that) being a threat to my investments per say as would one normally think:

I mainly read tech articles and  since 2013 i've picked up crytocurrency, i've crashed and burned before as many others but i'm not complaining, these are risk we all understood coming in.

SPR was a nice change in pace because unlike most other threads and coins which are basically, noob welcoming threads without any interactive future plans of discussion (to the moon ~~~ Huh anyone ?) the debates and discussions here are worthy to read, that is until Hippig and the rest came.

Instead of just clicking on the report to moderator post, i've tried to get rid of these guys through example:

Hippig is the biggest distraction and the biggest annoyance, sure some of his posts got deleted but he acts as if he owns the place.

Imagine me sitting in the bazaar which is SPR ANN page, there will be guys standing on the stage spouting nonsence, there will be others throwing tomatos at him, and soon he'd be dragged away, so it doesn't bother me the least.

But Hippig is the guy who is running around throwing tomatos and xxxx over all the place as he runs around with  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

And the police and janitors can't do much about him because they say he is a loon, then the guys who throws tomato will be running after him, throwing tomatos too, in a short while, the whole place is filled with tomatos and Hippig's xxxx.

This RAGES me to no end, it makes trying to follow the events of things happening here a pain and stressful event.

He cannot be reasoned with, he avoids questions that would expose his agenda, or requires him to comply an intelligent answer.

He latches on minuscule mistakes of others as if he has exposed a ring leader of satanism hiding in the Vatican. (Ironic yes because he hates religions too)

He is Hippig.

#crysx

I Haven't read this thread in the past 3 days because i was sick, and had some other private issues to attend to. Given Mr. Spread's traits (or the personality he has opted to show), should a similar real life situation befell him  it wouldn't be strange that he wouldn't bother to post a "I'll be busy, i'll be back soon".

The past few days is Chinese New Year in China, and all other major chinese populated areas would be in the same festive mood. I'm not saying he is Chinese just providing note that around 15% of the world's population is taking a break this week.

SPR has shown more intuitive advancement over any other coin in the past 4 months. I am looking forward to it too.

I would agree that this does not seem uncharacteristic of Mr. Spread. Geniuses are often known to be eccentric.
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:16:00 AM

SPRCOIN DOWN again tody
njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:18:30 AM

SPRCOIN DOWN again tody

Yes, it is time for long-term investors to step up, and emotional investors to step out.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:26:42 AM

#crysx

Also a good idea. What is the diff at? I will probably mine it tonight while I sleep.

diff is set at 38.57242377 at the moment ... so mining should be good Smiley ...

might set it back on tonight for us ...

#crysx

njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:27:48 AM

#crysx

diff is set at 38.57242377 at the moment ... so mining should be good Smiley ...

#crysx

Oh yea, this is the moment everyone regrets jumping out of.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:47:13 AM

I mainly read tech articles and  since 2013 i've picked up crytocurrency, i've crashed and burned before as many others but i'm not complaining, these are risk we all understood coming in.

But Hippig is the guy who is running around throwing tomatos and xxxx over all the place as he runs around with  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

He is Hippig.

#crysx

I Haven't read this thread in the past 3 days because i was sick, and had some other private issues to attend to. Given Mr. Spread's traits (or the personality he has opted to show), should a similar real life situation befell him  it wouldn't be strange that he wouldn't bother to post a "I'll be busy, i'll be back soon".

all good ...

i think in retrospect - we all have a little 'tomato throwing' inside us all ...

this is not to say its condoned - as clearly most of the people here are sick and tired of the crap ... but everyone here is entitled to their piece of bct heaven ...

as for spr though - its amazing how far down its gone in btc price and as quickly ...

although we all have seen this many times before - i think we can say with some conviction that the time has come to ( at the very least ) make the smallest of appearances mr spread ... happy ( drinking ) spirits or not Wink hehehe ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:50:33 AM

#crysx

#crysx

Oh yea, this is the moment everyone regrets jumping out of.

well - we work on a daily basis - and a weekly basis - and a monthly basis ...

there are transaction that are worth making daily - weekly - monthly ...

sometimes selling spr in the short term is a good thing - sometimes not ... long term is only ever for those that can AFFORD to do it ...

actually - lets repeat that ... ANY crypto is for those that can AFFORD to do it Wink ...

#crysx

Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:05:07 AM

Occam's razor: simplest answer is usually correct...
-Mr. Spread says he is from a country that doesn't look favorably on crypto
-Mr. Spread has very good English for the most part and appears to be an all-star programmer
-Mr. Spread disappears suddenly, coinciding with the Chinese new year
-Mr. Spread's alleged SPR addressees remain untouched

The dude likely is in China, comes from a wealthy enough family which a) enabled him to be fluent in English, b) enabled him to be an awesome programmer, and c) likely can afford to go on vacation during Chinese new year week.
And the simplest reason for the lack of a "I'll be gone for a couple days" message? It was probably a surprise trip... Or perhaps he didn't think he'd be gone this long.

And I'm going to end this rant with Warren Buffett:
" be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful"
And
"The best thing that happens to us is when a great company gets into temporary trouble...We want to buy them when they're on the operating table."
Coming from the investor world, I can tell you that things are very fearful with SPR right now and we're definitely on the operating room table.
Also, someone has been buying all day... And it ain't just me.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:10:55 AM

Occam's razor: simplest answer is usually correct...
-Mr. Spread says he is from a country that doesn't look favorably on crypto
-Mr. Spread has very good English for the most part and appears to be an all-star programmer
-Mr. Spread disappears suddenly, coinciding with the Chinese new year
-Mr. Spread's alleged SPR addressees remain untouched

The dude likely is in China, comes from a wealthy enough family which a) enabled him to be fluent in English, b) enabled him to be an awesome programmer, and c) likely can afford to go on vacation during Chinese new year week.
And the simplest reason for the lack of a "I'll be gone for a couple days" message? It was probably a surprise trip... Or perhaps he didn't think he'd be gone this long.

And I'm going to end this rant with Warren Buffett:
" be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful"
And
"The best thing that happens to us is when a great company gets into temporary trouble...We want to buy them when they're on the operating table."
Coming from the investor world, I can tell you that things are very fearful with SPR right now and we're definitely on the operating room table.
Also, someone has been buying all day... And it ain't just me.

JL

I am also buying. And this seems to be the most obvious reason that he has gone. It wouldn't surprise me if he just decided not to contact anyone during the holiday. I'm sure he has been working non-stop and could use the break.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:15:49 AM

I believe you have been had by yet another carsen klock coin. Do a forum search for more info.

Go get em, ocminer ! lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726111.0

HASHx11 - website has 2 VirusTotal flags
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/bbdd486844ab7ac31201ad9015b9c3efd9507b1fc04bd9d643195ea980608d63/analysis/1424494958/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=310361

Carsen
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=128350

dreamcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=327214

njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:18:56 AM

What are you babbling about?

There is zero correlation.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:26:06 AM

Leongtap fits the violent bill and Mr DRKclone's shennanigans fall in line with Carsen's MO aswell.

njs811

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:27:15 AM

Leongtap fits the violent bill and Mr DRKclone's shennanigans fall in line with Carsen's MO aswell.

It looks like a duck, sounds like a dog. It must be a snake.
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: