Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:03:37 AM

I envy that buy at 1100 for 20000+ SPR and Im kicking myself in the ass for not being more liquid.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just2laff

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:02:38 AM

So, yeah, this is debatable.  Why does it need to be f**ked to death for no reason?  Hip**, the last 3 you spouted your shi* on (that I was watching), I have made good money long after.  And they are still around.  I won't name them, as that will just fall into your normal routine.  And I won't argue with you because that is a hopeless cause.  Notice I didn't quote you?  Mainly because that amounts to nothing but asking you for controversy.  So take your useless ass somewhere where it is wanted.  Can't imagine where that is...  You have been ignored so long...  And damn if they haven't caused me to acknowledge your attempts at literacy by quoting you...

As for the others, no one FORCED you to spend your money.  I doubt there are broken arm bones.  As that is the case, what right do you have to DEMAND anything?  Some of us decided to do what WE wanted.  If you want to degrade us for that, F**K you.  Go play in your toybox with the cat droppings, and stay the hell out of mine.  I'll go back to my one post every 6 months now, and ignoring the shit out of the shills
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:15:23 PM

spreadcoin is crashing below 10k soon.
Mark my word!
16k now

Who believe me and dump your spreadcoin?
Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.
I will buy your spreadcoin at 1 satoshi each

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

Mark my word!
16k now

Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.

That's interesting. Only an idiot would buy a dead coin.

So you are either an idiot, or a liar.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

Mark my word!
16k now

Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.

I have a bitcoin invested in SPR and i'm holding out till the end. This coin has so much potential. Over on spreadcoin talk the guys are discussing picking up the project and running with it. The community is so strong that this coin is not dead.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
njs811

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:40:54 PM

Mark my word!
16k now

Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.

I have a bitcoin invested in SPR and i'm holding out till the end. This coin has so much potential. Over on spreadcoin talk the guys are discussing picking up the project and running with it. The community is so strong that this coin is not dead.

I was being sarcastic. Look at the post above mine. The guy said he would buy up SPR for dirt cheap because it was a dead coin.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:42:57 PM

Mark my word!
16k now

Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.

I was being sarcastic. Look at the post above mine. The guy said he would buy up SPR for dirt cheap because it was a dead coin.

Yep, I guessed that. But in using those words one gleans something of your likely subconscious resignation.

njs811

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

Mark my word!
16k now

Now spreadcoin is dead.
Mr Spread has run away!
All the bagholders here.

Yep, I guessed that. But in using those words one gleans something of your likely subconscious resignation.

Based on stupidity?

OH NO THE BITCOIN PRICE IS FALLING I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM FOR 1 SATOSHI EACH!
njs811

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:51:42 PM

On another note, has anyone noticed that the hashrate is continuing to go up?
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:58:00 PM

I think is appropiate now to put this old post of mine in perspective.  I hope that the investors here that were not originally invested in DRK, actually bought some Darkcoin.  People like MyFarm, thelonecrouton, defunctec, Jesse Livermore, etc, are for the most part not affected by this failure. They could only win if things went well and if not they still had their DRK. I think they were taking a measured risk so now they just go back to focus on DRK.

For any other members of the SPR community think about getting some DRK and helping us build the best coin in the market. Darkcoin has a long way to go still and we have a transparent development team with a proven track record that will not abandon the coin. We need all the help we can get and you already know how our coin works.

Welcome if you decide to join the DRK community.

I must say that I do enjoy having SPR around and I am excited to see what happens.  I am not investing in it though, as I don´t see the added value proposition in terms of the end user compared to DRK.  The differences are of form,  do the masternodes a little different, do the mining a little different, but nothing different than DRK or BTC for the end user. For now the only end user directed feature I have heard of is copying InstantX from DRK, but DRK already has that. So no original added value from an end user perspective yet, lets see what the future holds.

On the other hand, I dont like investing in anonymous developers and also I have the feeling that some early holders have more power over the project than the developer himself. So in the end, I wouldnt know who I am entrusting my money with.

The last thing that I would say is that the DRK holders that are here have all their bases covered, they already own nice amounts of DRK and is not like they sold those to hold SPR. So the newbies here should be careful and do the same and cover their bases buy some DRK.  Some of the DRK holders here see this as a side investment if it does not go well they still have their DRK so they are OK if it goes well they make some profit, so they don't have much to loose.

Other DRK holders saw an opportunity to buy lots of this really cheap and promote it as an alternative within the community and then others bought that idea as they could buy more of this than they could DRK and are hoping for rewards. Those are all very good valid reasons to take a risk, but again, they all have their bases covered. If you are a newbie here with no DRK holdings you are assuming a greater risk than they are and that puts you at a disadvantage if you have decided you want to support this coin you must hedge your investment and buy some DRK, since for now it is trying to be a copy of a much more established coin, it makes no sense to only hold the copy.  The ones that hold the original and the copy too, have all their bases covered are doing it right. The ones that only hold the copy are running a greater risk and are at the hands of the first group.

Good luck with the project, lets see how it goes.   I am staying with DRK though a lot more to do still. Cheers.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:08:07 PM

I think is appropiate now to put this old post of mine in perspective.  I hope that the investors here that were not originally invested in DRK, actually bought some Darkcoin.  People like MyFarm, thelonecrouton, defunctec, Jesse Livermore, etc, are for the most part not affected by this failure. They could only win if things went well and if not they still had their DRK. I think they were taking a measured risk so now they just go back to focus on DRK.

For any other members of the SPR community think about getting some DRK and helping us build the best coin in the market. Darkcoin has a long way to go still and we have a transparent development team with a proven track record that will not abandon the coin. We need all the help we can get and you already know how our coin works.

I must say that I do enjoy having SPR around and I am excited to see what happens.  I am not investing in it though, as I don´t see the added value proposition in terms of the end user compared to DRK.  The differences are of form,  do the masternodes a little different, do the mining a little different, but nothing different than DRK or BTC for the end user. For now the only end user directed feature I have heard of is copying InstantX from DRK, but DRK already has that. So no original added value from an end user perspective yet, lets see what the future holds.

On the other hand, I dont like investing in anonymous developers and also I have the feeling that some early holders have more power over the project than the developer himself. So in the end, I wouldnt know who I am entrusting my money with.

The last thing that I would say is that the DRK holders that are here have all their bases covered, they already own nice amounts of DRK and is not like they sold those to hold SPR. So the newbies here should be careful and do the same and cover their bases buy some DRK.  Some of the DRK holders here see this as a side investment if it does not go well they still have their DRK so they are OK if it goes well they make some profit, so they don't have much to loose.

Other DRK holders saw an opportunity to buy lots of this really cheap and promote it as an alternative within the community and then others bought that idea as they could buy more of this than they could DRK and are hoping for rewards. Those are all very good valid reasons to take a risk, but again, they all have their bases covered. If you are a newbie here with no DRK holdings you are assuming a greater risk than they are and that puts you at a disadvantage if you have decided you want to support this coin you must hedge your investment and buy some DRK, since for now it is trying to be a copy of a much more established coin, it makes no sense to only hold the copy.  The ones that hold the original and the copy too, have all their bases covered are doing it right. The ones that only hold the copy are running a greater risk and are at the hands of the first group.

Good luck with the project, lets see how it goes.   I am staying with DRK though a lot more to do still. Cheers.

It was an interesting little side experiment. I too was very uncomfortable with the anon dev as it's so open to abuse or just one big ? should they suddenly disappear. And that's what's now happened. You can't build a lasting and useful digital currency under such conditions so it was always going to be mostly speculative. But some interesting stuff came from it as well.

The last thing that I would say is that the DRK holders that are here have all their bases covered, they already own nice amounts of DRK and is not like they sold those to hold SPR. So the newbies here should be careful and do the same and cover their bases buy some DRK.  Some of the DRK holders here see this as a side investment if it does not go well they still have their DRK so they are OK if it goes well they make some profit, so they don't have much to loose.

So I only put a small amount into this (thank goodness) and got out a few days ago at 0.00025000 when I first highlighted something was very wrong with Mr Spread having not logged on for 3 days (which is now 6). It hasn't affected my main focus which is DRK.

Corsa1r

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:20:32 PM

of course, now is the time to mine Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:23:56 PM

Some folks started to mine on my pool too, probably because diff is so low currently.

Oh and the pool still has 0 % fee Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

Some folks started to mine on my pool too, probably because diff is so low currently.

Can you post your pool link please ocminer.

EDIT: Don't worry I was just feeling lazy but found it lol

https://spr.suprnova.cc
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:33:51 PM

Sure, its quite easy and obvious: https://spr.suprnova.cc

Sergeant1999

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:13:36 PM

Are there any luck with pool miner for Win7?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Are there any luck with pool miner for Win7?

I'm looking into it next week, when I have access to a Win7 machine.

minerpage

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:29:50 PM

Thanks but no thanks... I was interested and thinking about it until I saw the destruction some of you guys caused here... pretty ugly and totally unnecessary... if crypto is about community building and creating new pathways, the DRK FUD shared on this forum have proven me wrong... I have respect for what was achieved by the DRK developers, but that doesn't mean much if a community of destruction is built around it... you carry your name all too well... stay dark, it suits you...
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:51:13 PM

Thanks, I do appreciate your response and hope others don't share your views. While there are always childish remarks that happen in every crypto community. A lot of the more active members of SPR were also and continue to be active members of DRK. thelonecrouton is a member of the DRK testing team, MyFarm is a large Darkcoin investor, georgem has done most of Darkcoin's animated gifs and worked really hard on the Darkcoin Bitcoin Rush episode.  So the Darkcoin community put a lot of effort into this thinking that development around the masternode concept was only good for DRK.

With regards to other Darkcoin community members posting here about their concerns, I believe it would be unfair to call that FUD, given the current situation has confirmed those same concerns about anonymous developers and such. So if anything those were clearly justified warnings.  

So contrary to your thinking Darkcoin gave this project a lot of friendly collaboration and healthy opposition. I hope others see this and help DRK going forward, their investment would be safe and they would get a fair chance at building something useful and longlasting. Cheers.

Thanks but no thanks... I was interested and thinking about it until I saw the destruction some of you guys caused here... pretty ugly and totally unnecessary... if crypto is about community building and creating new pathways, the DRK FUD shared on this forum have proven me wrong... I have respect for what was achieved by the DRK developers, but that doesn't mean much if a community of destruction is built around it... you carry your name all too well... stay dark, it suits you...

minerpage

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:56:37 PM

Thanks, I do appreciate your response and hope others don't share your views. While there are always childish remarks that happen in every crypto community. A lot of the more active members of SPR were also and continue to be active members of DRK. thelonecrouton is a member of the DRK testing team, MyFarm is a large Darkcoin investor, georgem has done most of Darkcoin's animated gifs and worked really hard on the Darkcoin Bitcoin Rush episode.  So the Darkcoin community put a lot of effort into this thinking that development around the masternode concept was only good for DRK.

With regards to other Darkcoin community members posting here about their concerns, I believe it would be unfair to call that FUD, given the current situation has confirmed those same concerns about anonymous developers and such. So if anything those were clearly justified warnings.  

So contrary to your thinking Darkcoin gave this project a lot of friendly collaboration and healthy opposition. I hope others see this and help DRK going forward, their investment would be safe and they would get a fair chance at building something useful and longlasting. Cheers.

I agree with your first paragraph, hence my use of italics emphasizing "some"... I disagree with most of the other points you mention... all I'm sharing is my experience and I can leave it at that... good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: