Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810024 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:25:19 AM

Yes please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:37:30 AM

coins101 on market rigging:
Because there is price manipulation, I think there should be a significant market discount to the market price.

coins101 explaining that otoh is currently rigging the DRK price:
otoh has a put a price floor on DRK at 0.007. He has open orders around 400-500 BTC DRK on finex and 100 BTC on Cryptsy.

One can only conclude that DRK should thus also be available at a significant discount to market price, and wonder why coins101 is not in the DRK thread demanding this?

Believe it or not, I have actually thought about it. But he is a buyer on the open market, where supply is pretty liquid.

SPR doesn't have liquidity. It never has; mainly because it's been manipulated from the start.

That actually is a barrier to progress. To get an army of master nodes, you need liquidity. Otherwise you just get pockets of master node operators. Solo mining for decentralisation on the one hand; anonymity centralisation on the other  Huh

Trying to force the price up on a project that has no brand value and is not yet trusted is counter productive. If the early adopters want to hodl tight, you might as well wait 9 months for the coin supply to increase to allow a market to develop before releasing master nodes.

You know as well as I do that Darkcoin's price has been heavily manipulated throughout most of its life, just as it's being manipulated now - I have many, many posts in the DRK thread commenting on the obvious constant bot manipulation on Mintpal and elsewhere.

Crypto markets are the same as any other, those with more resources have an advantage over those with less. Your complaints against Spread could be applied to anything else.

Spread isn't waiting 9 months for anything, buy in or go cry into your panties somewhere else.  Grin

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:42:25 AM

Spreadnode ...

'spreadnodes' here is a curious case.

His words, taken individually, might be valid English, but when he strings them together they amalgamate into a poison soup of doublethink and gibberish as he waves the wrong end of every available stick about and seems confused as to why nobody is applauding his amazing display.

It's like that uncanny valley feeling of talking to an estate agent or a politician - you just know that under the surface mimicry there's really nothing recognizably human there at all.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 02:05:53 AM

<snip bullshit>

Still haven't proven shit about any optimized miners...
Wolf0 is the most shameless person I've ever seen.
Do you want me to make public your pm records between you and your farmer customer ?
How dare you to deny your deal with your customers?
I don't deny your work but I dispise your moral quality.

Yes, please! I want you to! Screenshots, please.

Oh, wait, you haven't yet - because you don't have shit.

Also, I didn't confirm nor deny anything - I said you have no proof of anything.

i have proof ...

here it is - ready? ...

wolf is one of the best devs optimizers here ... i say 'one of' because there are many here that have done a great deal for the crypto community ...

the likes of sp and djm and tsiv and klaust ... the list goes on ...

does wolf have private miners - yes ... he has NEVER denied that - nor have ANY OTHER dev denied that they work on the optimizations and sell it to those willing to pay for it ...

are there pools - yes ... will there be more pools and coins - most likely ... will this stop - no ... do we need to trouble ourselves with all this as if our lives depended on it? - HELL NO! ...

most developers - including wolf fyi - have provided ALL of us with the tools to mine and accrue more coin than we normally would have ... why? BECAUSE! thats why ...

just because they can ... they never asked for anything in the beginning - and due to the lack of donations on the community as a whole - they are NOW asking for a PAID way of providing for this community that they are STILL a part of ...

its THEIR CODE - so the devs can do what THEY WANT with it ...

now i know that many of you 'trolls' ( a bad word used to describe those that revel in mockery as i think the word 'imbeciles' ( yes - look it up in the dictionary or on line - its not that hard ) is more apt a word than any ) think that you are doing yourselves a great justice by continuing what you do ... fact is - you're not ...

i usually don't comment on such things and don't directly invite myself in on such meaningless shit fights ... but the length of this forum and the garbage that is STILL continuing is beyond me ...

i have RESPECT for those that provide for the community - i have RESPECT for those that are entrepreneurial in their efforts - i have RESPECT full stop ...

something that is lacking in this industry unfortunately ...

no matter what the response will be - ive said my bit so ill be back trauling and DONATING to these SAME devs that are copping the shit - and mining and joining pools - and making coins - and making money ...

why? BEACUSE - thats why! ... imbeciles! ...

as a side note ... wolf - u and the other devs are awesome ... keep up the great work ...

#crysx

cryptmin4r

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:10:48 AM

Bitcointalk and Dark Moderators

I have posted a single line message in dark thread in bitcointalk that we have successfully tested IX , and that post and post quoting that post[it was quoted by a DRK supporter] was removed, without any  reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. See how they allow all the Fud in SPR , while a single mention of SPR IX is instantly removed.

Also remember banning of Mr. Spread from bcttalk.

I strongly think that a group of/at least one of the moderator supporting DRK has done both things.

I also warn from those strong DRK supporters , who frequently post in SPR thread, their only intention is to damage SPR reputation, even if their posts look like be geniune.

Here is my deleted posts

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

hey dear DRK fellows, SPR successfuly tested InstantX.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Your point?

It was demonstrated by Evan long ago and had a run on public testnet months ago.  Plus the current implemention was said to be buggy.... good luck with that.

yes i know it. DRK is Always ahead to innovative things. why some guys showing hatred towards your first properly cloned coin. actually SPR makes DRK popular only, SpR use DRK code as base.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:16:51 AM

I have posted a single line message in dark thread in bitcointalk that we have successfully tested IX , and that post and post quoting that post[it was quoted by a DRK supporter] was removed, without any  reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. See how they allow all the Fud in SPR , while a single mention of SPR IX is instantly removed.

I strongly think that a group of/at least one of the moderator supporting DRK has done both things.

I also warn from those strong DRK supporters , who frequently post in SPR thread, their only intention is to damage SPR reputation, even if their posts look like be geniune.

Here is my deleted posts

Your point?

It was demonstrated by Evan long ago and had a run on public testnet months ago.  Plus the current implemention was said to be buggy.... good luck with that.

yes i know it. DRK is Always ahead to innovative things. why some guys showing hatred towards your first properly cloned coin. actually SPR makes DRK popular only, SpR use DRK code as base.

This is too funny and another reason to get a better forum.  I was thinking the same thing that it seemed fishy that Mr. Spread was banned for something so stupid yet every "report to moderator" link I pushed on these fudmuffins goes unanswered.  Oh well such is the way of corruption.

cryptmin4r

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:19:03 AM

Here is my deleted posts

Your point?

This is too funny and another reason to get a better forum.  I was thinking the same thing that it seemed fishy that Mr. Spread was banned for something so stupid yet every "report to moderator" link I pushed on these fudmuffins goes unanswered.  Oh well such is the way of corruption.

Also posted this thing in the spreadcointalk. Even If moderators delete this post, u can talk there
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:26:38 AM

I have to disagree with you on this one. I have been reporting the FUDers consistently, and while they have not been banned, their spams are being removed from th thread. Check some pages back and you'll see that many of them only appear as quotes, the originals are missing. The problem is, while they do clean up what we report, they do it slowly, and thus we can't really get rid of the newer posts from the trolls. So, moderators are doing their job of cleaning up the mess, it's just not an efficient way to deal with it. Specially if people keep quoting them.

Please, just ignore all of them. Don't quote, don't answer! When the mods clean the posts, they will be gone!

cryptmin4r

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:33:14 AM

This is too funny and another reason to get a better forum.  I was thinking the same thing that it seemed fishy that Mr. Spread was banned for something so stupid yet every "report to moderator" link I pushed on these fudmuffins goes unanswered.  Oh well such is the way of corruption.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I have been reporting the FUDers consistently, and while they have not been banned, their spams are being removed from th thread. Check some pages back and you'll see that many of them only appear as quotes, the originals are missing. The problem is, while they do clean up what we report, they do it slowly, and thus we can't really get rid of the newer posts from the trolls. So, moderators are doing their job of cleaning up the mess, it's just not an efficient way to deal with it. Specially if people keep quoting them.

Please, just ignore all of them. Don't quote, don't answer! When the mods clean the posts, they will be gone!

So are you saying deleting my post instantly and banning Mr.spread on the same day is ok, But removing Trolls from SPR need to be waited(eventhough reported multiple times)??
girino
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:38:40 AM

This is too funny and another reason to get a better forum.  I was thinking the same thing that it seemed fishy that Mr. Spread was banned for something so stupid yet every "report to moderator" link I pushed on these fudmuffins goes unanswered.  Oh well such is the way of corruption.

So are you saying deleting my post instantly and banning Mr.spread on the same day is ok, But removing Trolls from SPR need to be waited(eventhough reported multiple times)??

Nope, i'm saying you are using double standards when dealing with moderators. They are doing their job according to the rules in the speed they can. Neither your post nor the thread by Mr. Spread were deleted/banned instantly, it took time. On average, the same time it takes them to delete the spam here. But you will only notice what you look for, so if you don't look for deleted spam, you wont notice it got deleted. There don't seem to have any prejudice from moderators here, just them doing their job as always.

cryptmin4r

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:45:06 AM

Nope, i'm saying you are using double standards when dealing with moderators. They are doing their job according to the rules in the speed they can. Neither your post nor the thread by Mr. Spread were deleted/banned instantly, it took time. On average, the same time it takes them to delete the spam here. But you will only notice what you look for, so if you don't look for deleted spam, you wont notice it got deleted. There don't seem to have any prejudice from moderators here, just them doing their job as always.
I dont understand. What is the spam in this post

girino
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:46:53 AM

I dont understand. What is the spam in this post

That is not spam, just "off topic" and possibly got deleted for that.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

I'd be fine with Mr Spread closing this thread and starting a new moderated one.

I'm generally against censorship, but I'm more against having my time wasted by the technicolour bullshit of halfwits, and people so cowardly they're afraid to post under their usual pseudonyms.

Hard questions should be welcomed, and debated. Spammers can fuck right off.  Kiss
spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:59:34 AM

I'd be fine with Mr Spread closing this thread and starting a new moderated one.

I'm generally against censorship, but I'm more against having my time wasted by the technicolour bullshit of halfwits, and people so cowardly they're afraid to post under their usual pseudonyms.

Hard questions should be welcomed, and debated. Spammers can fuck right off.  Kiss

Look in the mirror king of shill accounts.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:02:33 AM

Im bringing in alot of new faces into crypto on twitter this will be fun.  #SpreadCoin  Keep it positive guys.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:04:20 AM

Look in the mirror king of shill accounts.

There's only one of me, the clue's in the name.

As you may have noticed I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I have no need of sockpuppet accounts.  Cheesy
spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:07:00 AM

Yes please take your scammy activities to a better forum.  You guys keep talking about it.  Do it.  Only problem is that you can't.  You need bitcointalk more than it needs you.  Bitcointalk is your hunting grounds.  Without it you'd go hungry.

Maybe if this coin hadn't turned into the obvious pump and dump orchestrated by some of the same well known pump and dumpers it could have been a decent coin.  As it turned out, the filth has covered up all of the shine the coin had when it was new.  
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:20:14 AM

Waouh ! Lots of blabla in the last pages !
What's the "standard" hashrate on a 6950 for the SPR sgminer ?
Thanks a lot Smiley
MadGhost

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:29:14 AM

Waouh ! Lots of blabla in the last pages !
What's the "standard" hashrate on a 6950 for the SPR sgminer ?
Thanks a lot Smiley

Ignore the blabla and move on.

bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:43:05 AM

Yes please take your scammy activities to a better forum.  You guys keep talking about it.  Do it.  Only problem is that you can't.  You need bitcointalk more than it needs you.  Bitcointalk is your hunting grounds.  Without it you'd go hungry.

Maybe if this coin hadn't turned into the obvious pump and dump orchestrated by some of the same well known pump and dumpers it could have been a decent coin.  As it turned out, the filth has covered up all of the shine the coin had when it was new.  
Dumping will come when investors know the truth about spr.

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: