Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:25:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67924 times)
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

what information is it you believe is missing?  did you read the section on POS/baking/staking/bond/ etc?  not sure what really you expect here, im not inventing a new crypto or ecosystem, im fitting in a service into a new one, and if you cannot make heads nor tails of the diagram or my definitions, then not sure what to tell you.  do you think i should release source code of my accounting subsystem or UML or what???

sorry to disappoint.  you'll definitely want to bond your own however, or your stash will lose value.
no worries, mate, I didn't tell your idea isn't viable, it might be legit. You've just stated "See website https://www.tezzigator.com for more info and whitepaper" but I visited https://www.tezzigator.com and couldn't find any. Please show me the whitepaper.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

Anyone know the interest rate Tezos will stake for?
megaman84

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Anyone know the interest rate Tezos will stake for?

around 5% a year
BenjaminPeacock

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

what information is it you believe is missing?  did you read the section on POS/baking/staking/bond/ etc?  not sure what really you expect here, im not inventing a new crypto or ecosystem, im fitting in a service into a new one, and if you cannot make heads nor tails of the diagram or my definitions, then not sure what to tell you.  do you think i should release source code of my accounting subsystem or UML or what???

sorry to disappoint.  you'll definitely want to bond your own however, or your stash will lose value.
no worries, mate, I didn't tell your idea isn't viable, it might be legit. You've just stated "See website https://www.tezzigator.com for more info and whitepaper" but I visited https://www.tezzigator.com and couldn't find any. Please show me the whitepaper.
I couldn't find a white paper either, just the below text which is far from a white paper.
"Architecture: There will be resilient/redundant baking nodes in two different continents, in an Active/Standby mode, each communicating with each other via a proprietary high-availability protocol. There will be full SSL communications, and CloudFlare will also be implemented."

People looking to invest, proceed with caution, do some due diligence.
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:04:53 PM

I couldn't find a white paper either, just the below text which is far from a white paper.
"Architecture: There will be resilient/redundant baking nodes in two different continents, in an Active/Standby mode, each communicating with each other via a proprietary high-availability protocol. There will be full SSL communications, and CloudFlare will also be implemented."

Right, well there isn't much to it right. Not sure it's worthy of a whitepaper. You just delegate your stake to these services and they maintain a node for you to do the staking. They don't actually keep your tokens or anything.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

I joined the ico and grabbed a small bunch of tezos. After the exchange release, I'll get some more because this could be real alternative against Russian ethereum system. Imagine Americans are building up another huge blockchain system, huge offer.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:07:57 AM

I joined the ico and grabbed a small bunch of tezos. After the exchange release, I'll get some more because this could be real alternative against Russian ethereum system. Imagine Americans are building up another huge blockchain system, huge offer.

Tezos could really rival ethereum smart contract system. The added governance structure in the blockchain for all stake holders is a big plus factor.
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

Tezos could really rival ethereum smart contract system. The added governance structure in the blockchain for all stake holders is a big plus factor.

It might (or might not) but man will the upside be huge if it does!
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:30:45 AM

It might (or might not) but man will the upside be huge if it does!

I believe it will, with proper implementation, good execution and massive marketing of the platform there is  a pretty good chance.
forkedchain

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:33:56 AM

Right, well there isn't much to it right. Not sure it's worthy of a whitepaper. You just delegate your stake to these services and they maintain a node for you to do the staking. They don't actually keep your tokens or anything.
thanks, yes this is exactly right - theres nothing to invest, i dont get your tezos, i just do the tezos mining for you, using the mining power of the tezos you hold and continue to hold.  you can make gains by either delegation to someone or bake tezos (mine tezos) yourself.  or you can lose value by doing neither of those 2.

and yes, not really worthy of a whitepaper, thats just the term used here.  I simply want to describe what I will be building.  Im a network engineer by trade, this kind of thing is what I do.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

I wish I could've got more Tezos on the ICO, it can be really huge.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
forkedchain

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:09:39 PM

hey all - ive just updated my whitepaper section with a bit more data of how it will work.  thanks for bearing with me.
https://www.tezzigator.com/whitepaper.html
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

I wish I could've got more Tezos on the ICO, it can be really huge.
I wish the same. people were so scared during the ICO. There was an unsaid FUD. But after the money raised by filecoin, I don't think tezos got too much of money. This could actually be the eth killer. There would be fomo when this is launched at exchanges. But this might take tiem as the exchanges would have to build tezos blockchain compatible wallets.

krinjah

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

hey all - ive just updated my whitepaper section with a bit more data of how it will work.  thanks for bearing with me.
Well, now this is way more informative. Thanks!
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

Can anyone please tell me when the token distribution will be? Im sory was away since ico...
krinjah

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

Can anyone please tell me when the token distribution will be? Im sory was away since ico...

Later in October
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

You can't buy what is popular and do well. W.Buffett

Lol! Buffett's top 5 holdings are: Kraft, Wells Fargo, Coca-Cola, IBM and American Express. So much for dont buy whats popular

When did he buy the shares ? When everyone was buying or when nobody wanted ? Hint : he bought at discounted prices.
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:20:45 AM

Well, now this is way more informative. Thanks!
i opened the link but i cant find much more infomation or news, i trid to join the twitter or facebook listed in the web but just cant open as i click the link

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Is there a date fixed on when Tezos will be on exchages hoping I can get a few as i missed out on the ICO
HomoHenning

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

Later in October
is there any specific date or deadline? I dont like how the dev team is working right now. There is some serious money involved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: