May 07, 2024, 03:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:46:25 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 03:00:54 PM by rocoro

Maybe some T-shirts or even jackets with Silly / crude /rude / funny trucker saying's on them ?Smiley

LoL  "Lot lizards want MY TRK!"  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:57:45 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 11:15:09 PM by rocoro

Well thanks to Arrogantx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=243013  -Good artist, if you need some stuff done!

I'm getting these made as bumper stickers for now..  will work on TShirts and maybe flyers after the stickers.

I hope its ok to ask this - if anyone wants to help donate some TRK to this marketing effort:
                      pAfAbuujHktoTgZRbXtyeonxc1ZHL7TZ37
So far I had enough money for the design & couple stickers,  I need to save up more for more stickers & eventually shirts.  

Trying to work hard at getting TRUCKCoin Truckin' out there!!  

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:57:15 AM

Just to show some of the cost involved... this was the cheapest stickers I could find (at buildasign).
If anyone knows of a lower price, please let me know.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:58:26 AM

Just to show some of the cost involved... this was the cheapest stickers I could find (at buildasign).
If anyone knows of a lower price, please let me know.

Put 'em on a website. Sell 'em for the equivalent of $3.00 in TRK Cheesy
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:03:35 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Waiting for stickers to arrive,  in talks with a couple trucking companies and other acquaintances.
Might have to wait for some of the companies, because they may want me to pay a small amount for advertising on their trailers.
Owner/ops that I know, who have their own trailer shouldn't be much of a problem.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:44:42 PM

That is certainly some good talent for graphics. What about giving the wallet a makeover using those graphics, I can then post some screen shots on my site of the new wallet. I get about 20,000 visitors a month. All crypto enthusiasts. Ive posted about truck on my site many times, but this will be an excuse to post again. Thats the best way that I know how to support truck. Its an excellent coin, it just needs exposure. Also everyone that has a cryptsy account gets one free vote a week. Noise it might be a good idea once a week to remind everyone to vote AND put a link to Cryptsy voting.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:55:46 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Waiting for stickers to arrive,  in talks with a couple trucking companies and other acquaintances.
Might have to wait for some of the companies, because they may want me to pay a small amount for advertising on their trailers.
Owner/ops that I know, who have their own trailer shouldn't be much of a problem.
Excellent!
I'm on sort of vacation till the end of September, will try to get some nice graphics stuff for TRK when i get back to work.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

That is certainly some good talent for graphics. What about giving the wallet a makeover using those graphics, I can then post some screen shots on my site of the new wallet. I get about 20,000 visitors a month. All crypto enthusiasts. Ive posted about truck on my site many times, but this will be an excuse to post again. Thats the best way that I know how to support truck. Its an excellent coin, it just needs exposure. Also everyone that has a cryptsy account gets one free vote a week. Noise it might be a good idea once a week to remind everyone to vote AND put a link to Cryptsy voting.

Vegas
Cryptsy accounts have only one free vote per coin, then only btc or cryptsy points votes possible.
But reminder posts is a good idea anyway.

TRK wallet will get a new look with the next release, it was already planned Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:09:14 PM

Well, I didnt realize I even had cryptsy points or even what they were used for until a few days ago, but I spent them all on XDE. I think many people dont realize they have alot of cryptsy points they can use as well as the free cryptsy vote. So just making people aware of it might help. As soon as the new wallet graphics are out, I will post it on my website.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:18:39 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!
I'm on sort of vacation till the end of September, will try to get some nice graphics stuff for TRK when i get back to work.

Thanks, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to step over anyone !!!  I just wanted to get the ball rolling with some kind of marketing.
If someone wants to contact other artists or has ideas for other graphics,  and they don't want me using a certain graphic or something - I hope you please let me know!  Again, I don't want it be like I'm stepping over anyone,  and I hope the community doesn't see it as that way.

I'll try to remain as transparent as I can with efforts I'm trying..
All respect to the community, this coin is awesome!  keep on Truckin' !    Cool

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:08:10 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!

Thanks, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to step over anyone !!!  I just wanted to get the ball rolling with some kind of marketing.
If someone wants to contact other artists or has ideas for other graphics,  and they don't want me using a certain graphic or something - I hope you please let me know!  Again, I don't want it be like I'm stepping over anyone,  and I hope the community doesn't see it as that way.

I obviously can't speak for the community as a whole, but from my perspective, you are doin' exactly what needs doing. Noise has also pretty much said that above Cheesy Keep on Truckin'

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:23:05 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!

I obviously can't speak for the community as a whole, but from my perspective, you are doin' exactly what needs doing. Noise has also pretty much said that above Cheesy Keep on Truckin'

Agree with you. TRK needs such an active community members as this guy. I will donate some TRK tomorrow. Smiley
7m

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:32:42 AM

Vegas
Cryptsy accounts have only one free vote per coin, then only btc or cryptsy points votes possible.
But reminder posts is a good idea anyway.

TRK wallet will get a new look with the next release, it was already planned Smiley

BigVern @cryptsy
New Markets Added: SPEC/BTC, NBT/BTC, NSR/BTC, MTR/BTC, NBT/USD
No anyone come from the Voting list.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:26:56 AM

TRK should have been added to Cryptsy by now.

Its a legit coin. Cryptsy is starting to be a big disappointment.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:56:50 AM

Would be nice if I could get some of the truck/semi parts & supply places to accept TRK. 
That way I could directly use TRK to get custom shirts made.

There is a huge truck show coming up near me this weekend,  might be great opportunity to promote there. 
Uggh.. I wish I had some business cards made up!  Maybe I can get a couple made.  Keeping fingers crossed..

What is our slogan for this coin or main pitch, catchphrase that could go on a card? 
Or just have it similar to how the bumper stickers look?

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:11:26 AM

Well thanks to Arrogantx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=243013  -Good artist, if you need some stuff done!

I'm getting these made as bumper stickers for now..  will work on TShirts and maybe flyers after the stickers.

I hope its ok to ask this - if anyone wants to help donate some TRK to this marketing effort:
                      pAfAbuujHktoTgZRbXtyeonxc1ZHL7TZ37
So far I had enough money for the design & couple stickers,  I need to save up more for more stickers & eventually shirts.  

Trying to work hard at getting TRUCKCoin Truckin' out there!!  

I applaud this good work. My preference for an image on T-shirts and stickers would be Noise23's update on the bitcoin.org announcement page. I think we need to stay with this image and not get a lot of variations out in front of the public. Maybe a vote at some point. That being said, any well intentioned initiative that gets the Truckcoin name out there is better than sitting idol doing nothing.
/Users/ericscheu/Desktop/ip.bitcointalk.org.png
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:42:29 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 01:11:08 PM by rocoro

I applaud this good work. My preference for an image on T-shirts and stickers would be Noise23's update on the bitcoin.org announcement page. I think we need to stay with this image and not get a lot of variations out in front of the public. Maybe a vote at some point. That being said, any well intentioned initiative that gets the Truckcoin name out there is better than sitting idol doing nothing.

I'll do some stickers & shirts of that too, but I think it would help if I put the truckcoin.net address on it..  
because otherwise people don't know where to find more info about it.

Where should I stick the address - right under the TRK by the front bumper?

Look ok?  

Or, maybe even a little color variation.  I guess like you mentioned, this all could be voted on.

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:51:28 PM

I'll do some stickers & shirts of that too, but I think it would help if I put the truckcoin.net address on it..  
because otherwise people don't know where to find more info about it.

Where should I stick the address - right under the TRK by the front bumper?

Look ok?  

Or, maybe even a little color variation.  I guess like you mentioned, this all could be voted on.

Maybe it's better to put the address to the top huge font to make it more readable and also i think we need to use more "mainstream" slogans, phrases like "pure pos" don't make much sense for people who are not in crypto yet.
Something like that -

I've uploaded a .psd files of these logos, if you use photoshop you can use them as a template - http://downloads.truckcoin.net/misc/trkannlogo1-2psd.zip
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:01:43 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 03:24:32 PM by rocoro

I've uploaded a .psd files of these logos, if you use photoshop you can use them as a template - http://downloads.truckcoin.net/misc/trkannlogo1-2psd.zip

Thanks noise!!  
Yeah that does look better in my opinion too with the address at the top!!  Nice!  

I guess here's (my opinion/rendition) of it with a touch of gold in it..  Wink

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:56:58 PM

Thanks noise!!  
Yeah that does look better in my opinion too with the address at the top!!  Nice!  
Yes, me too. Address at top. I am a nut for blue, love that blue tint, but also have liked Noise23 reserved, cool, understatement, with the use of just black and white contrast, so am happy to roll with black and white with a little red pop(Truckcoin) at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: