Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:24:16 AM

To: BoomCoinDevs and CleverHash

Boom needs a purpose, or at at least, a more CLEAR purpose. A lot of us have been holding for months. I've not caught up yet with events, but, price has taken a tumble. But i'm an investor, not a trader. BOOM needs a purpose - before we have a lot of angry crypto investors out there - exactly the sort of people you want to keep happy!

If the trust of the crypto community is lost, then months of hard work may have been in vain. I hope this is not the case.

To: BoomCoin Investors

Read carefully everything. Even with a quick read I can see there are some mis-understandings and incorrect notions in the community. I'm holding all my booms because quite frankly, I don't think the dev team are going to destroy months of hard work. So, read carefully, as an investor, look at the longer term. You are investing in the team. I see nothing yet to make me want to sell my booms. Most people may be panicking because someone else panicked first and the price tumbled a little. But, as an investor, day to day price fluctuations don't mean anything.

Am I making a mistake here - or am I correct in seeing that people ordering the Cleverhash miners will add HUGE buy support to Boom in order to get their 5% discount?
That seems to be the point, but will see what happens, anyway longterm holding boom's will be good

If that is the case and Cleverhash succeed with the miners then in the future Boom will be valued in dollars?
well it seems to be, so in a way buying cheap boom while that 2k sat wall is up should be a good investment if you are ready to wait at least for a month, i had a chat with devs on skype yesterday after releasing the the whitepaper, so their site will be ready in about a month(same time HASH ICO ends) and after that we will be able to buy with boom, so in case that then price for boom goes up you get those orders even cheaper than that 5%(if i got this right)
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:29:28 AM

Boom needs a purpose, or at at least, a more CLEAR purpose. A lot of us have been holding for months. I've not caught up yet with events, but, price has taken a tumble. But i'm an investor, not a trader. BOOM needs a purpose - before we have a lot of angry crypto investors out there - exactly the sort of people you want to keep happy!

If the trust of the crypto community is lost, then months of hard work may have been in vain. I hope this is not the case.

Read carefully everything. Even with a quick read I can see there are some mis-understandings and incorrect notions in the community. I'm holding all my booms because quite frankly, I don't think the dev team are going to destroy months of hard work. So, read carefully, as an investor, look at the longer term. You are investing in the team. I see nothing yet to make me want to sell my booms. Most people may be panicking because someone else panicked first and the price tumbled a little. But, as an investor, day to day price fluctuations don't mean anything.

Am I making a mistake here - or am I correct in seeing that people ordering the Cleverhash miners will add HUGE buy support to Boom in order to get their 5% discount?
That seems to be the point, but will see what happens, anyway longterm holding boom's will be good

If that is the case and Cleverhash succeed with the miners then in the future Boom will be valued in dollars?
well it seems to be, so in a way buying cheap boom while that 2k sat wall is up should be a good investment if you are ready to wait at least for a month, i had a chat with devs on skype yesterday after releasing the the whitepaper, so their site will be ready in about a month(same time HASH ICO ends) and after that we will be able to buy with boom, so in case that then price for boom goes up you get those orders even cheaper than that 5%(if i got this right)

That's also what I've been trying to convince everyone, if you do the math early buyers will actually get much cheaper than 5%, early when Boom does not have a high daily volume. even 50% is possible if you buy 3 miners and buy up all the sell book.

and the wall is at 2.4k now. Well played, whoever you are, manipulator.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:29:45 AM

BOOM is still Good! No, it's GREAT!

Here's two big misconceptions:

1. Investors thought HASH replaced BOOM. Like it's an ICO version of BOOM. Wrong! Buy HASH to invest in Cleverhash, buy BOOM to save 5% on your purchases from Cleverhash.
2. It was not clear to see how BOOM benefits from Cleverhash miners. But in fact, if Cleverhash succeeds then then buy support on BOOM will be HUGE! Bigger than any Multipool idea. Every person buying from Cleverhash will be CRAZY not to use BOOM for their purchase - they'd just be throwing money away.

I think some people have missed these points and a panic dump occurred. I am not panicking right now. In fact, I might buy more BOOM. If Cleverhash succeed then BOOM will be valued in multiple dollars in the future.

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/cryptodabbler/status/523392453685309440
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:30:28 AM

What other role does Boomcoin have in the bigger picture here?  Anything other than 5% discount on equipment that will be at least a year out?  Are there any new features coming to Boom?  Development has been at a standstill because we were waiting on this news.  Will Boom move forward with anything new?

Development has never been at a standstill. Boomcoin miners did very well for themselves during the POW stage and so did investors. What do you think will happen to Boomcoin when it has 400 aurora units purchased in Booms? What do you think will happen when Boomcoin has real long-term funding to hire some of the most talented programmers? Can you name 3 other crypto's outside of Bitcoin that have anything like this? This is only the beginning for Boom and HASH is a vehicle in which Cleverhash can give back to the mining community. It will be a sight to see  Smiley

Example: We have already been contacted by programmers that are world renown for their technology platforms, inventions and software. It is people like that, Brilliant programmers, that Cleverhash will bring to Boom. Please not although, that individuals with great minds come with a cost, usually north of 5 figures. HASH will enable Cleverhash to bring these great minds together and accomplish true, real, innovations. We don't over promise, We deliver.

Thanks for your support.
xPooky

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:32:20 AM

That's also what I've been trying to convince everyone, if you do the math early buyers will actually get much cheaper than 5%, early when Boom does not have a high daily volume. even 50% is possible if you buy 3 miners and buy up all the sell book.
But honestly after that wall at 2k is eaten coin will again rapidly grow, so i think there will be no point to buy more after that, so if anyone has at least a bit trust in BOOM at this point i would suggest to buy before that wall that scares weak hands is gone.
leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:35:27 AM

But honestly after that wall at 2k is eaten coin will again rapidly grow, so i think there will be no point to buy more after that, so if anyone has at least a bit trust in BOOM at this point i would suggest to buy before that wall that scares weak hands is gone.

that wall already moved up. that manipulator probably got many cheap Booms ~1-1.5 he/she wanted

it's very sad people cannot distinguish between what is professional and what is scam
xPooky

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:38:22 AM

that wall already moved up. that manipulator probably got many cheap Booms ~1-1.5 he/she wanted
shit, i just saw that, well i don't know who made it but i am gratefull as i got many more cheap BOOM, and removed from exchange to stake for the next 30 days untill site is ready Smiley
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:40:03 AM

If someone puts a wall you know he wants to accumulate more cheap.

Just eat some btc of that wall and it will be removed. same story as always
xPooky

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

that's why i think there is pump coming, i think there are some strong whales in this coin now
leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:43:37 AM

that's why i think there is pump coming, i think there are some strong whales in this coin now

After this those who are still holding Boom are those who really believes in this project and probably will never sell until 2015. As I said, this coin will be at a high value in 2015.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

BOOM is still Good! No, it's GREAT!

Here's two big misconceptions:

1. Investors thought HASH replaced BOOM. Like it's an ICO version of BOOM. Wrong! Buy HASH to invest in Cleverhash, buy BOOM to save 5% on your purchases from Cleverhash.
2. It was not clear to see how BOOM benefits from Cleverhash miners. But in fact, if Cleverhash succeeds then then buy support on BOOM will be HUGE! Bigger than any Multipool idea. Every person buying from Cleverhash will be CRAZY not to use BOOM for their purchase - they'd just be throwing money away.

I think some people have missed these points and a panic dump occurred. I am not panicking right now. In fact, I might buy more BOOM. If Cleverhash succeed then BOOM will be valued in multiple dollars in the future.

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/cryptodabbler/status/523392453685309440

People have made a mistake. They should be buying NOT selling lol!
leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:54:35 AM

folks if you were fooled by that manipulator and panic sold seeing those FUD posts, now is still a great time to get back in the rocket. Like someone else said earlier in the thread, if you read everything, you will understand this is the future.
coinspeed

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:36:20 AM

Not that I expect to have an effect on the decision makers, but how about giving some value to BOOM right now and offer a 5% discount on the ITO if it is bought with BOOM? Maybe for the first 5 days or so..

leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:39:37 AM

Not that I expect to have an effect on the decision makers, but how about giving some value to BOOM right now and offer a 5% discount on the ITO if it is bought with BOOM? Maybe for the first 5 days or so..

Well I guess you still don't get the point of HASH tokens.... I wish we could do this as well, but trust me, this is not necessary. You will benefit far more holding BOOM.
coinspeed

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:43:53 AM

Well I guess you still don't get the point of HASH tokens.... I wish we could do this as well, but trust me, this is not necessary. You will benefit far more holding BOOM.

This is only an idea to restore confidence in those who were badly disappointed with the hype and the screw up yesterday. A small gesture that would ease some of the anger that I had too Smiley

leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:56:02 AM

This is only an idea to restore confidence in those who were badly disappointed with the hype and the screw up yesterday. A small gesture that would ease some of the anger that I had too Smiley

but a large part of the fund raised by HASH will be used on BOOM development. Do you still think it makes sense to buy HASH using BOOM now?
mingzi1521

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:25:42 AM

You  promised about the CaseBox Open-source Platform Wallet>Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
coinspeed

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:29:32 AM

but a large part of the fund raised by HASH will be used on BOOM development. Do you still think it makes sense to buy HASH using BOOM now?

I would think that the purpose of any currency is to be a medium of exchange. What's the point of BOOM if not even the developer would accept it as payment for his own product?

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:34:45 AM

Huh 898sat

You can rent this space
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:45:38 AM

https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/523424563796148224
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: